Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
walking {Open} Vote_lcapwalking {Open} Voting_barwalking {Open} Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

walking {Open}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male
Number of posts : 41
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Higanshi and tTistian
Animagus: Horse

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Kenji walked long the edge of the black lake close enough to the edge where the water would hit his feet. he had taken off his shoes and socks so that he could walk along the edge of the lake with out getting them muddy or wet. It had been a while since he last stood on this shore looking into the lake. He stopped walking and stared out looking at the inky black lake, it's surface didn't move. He picked up a rock and threw it in the middle of the lake making waves crash along it's shores. He sighed and went back to where his shoes lay on the ground. He walked slowly so that he could feel the grass beneath his feet.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhunters.forumsrpg.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:56 pm

A few yards away Remus Lupin was sitting under a tree. He had a diary in his hands which rested on his portly stomach. He was fast asleep from the cold and from the quietness of the grounds.

He mumbled a little as he slept dreaming of old times when he was a student there, some were good memories and other.. not so good.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Kenji heard mummbling and went to find where it was coming from. He saw professor lupin under a tree and sighed walking up to him. He knelt next to him and gave him a small shake keeping a little back from him. He didn't want to get punched if he woke up and decided to punch the person whom had woken him.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:09 pm

He shifted and groaned before his eyes slowly opened and he saw Kenji ".... Kenji?" he asked it has been sometime since he has last saw him he had changed a little, like himself, looking more shabbier ,unkept and chubbier.
".. shouldn't you be inside.. for Breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:16 pm

"I'm a vampire i can't eat human food." he said looking at him. "You shouldn't be sleeping out here professor it's not very comfortable." he gave him a toothy smile. "You should go in and get some breakfast yourself professor."
He stood and held a hand out for him to help him up off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:23 pm

"..I am not a professor yet.. I am standing in, in the new year.." he corrected Kenji. Remus yawned and moved the diary off and placed it back in his pocket before trying to get up. His legs were tried along with the rest of him, he finally took his hand to get up
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:27 pm

"Well i'm not a student i graduated a little while ago. I come back here to remember things that i sometimes can't." he said helping him up effortlessly. "I'm different than i was back then and i'm greatful for that. but things about me won't change. You'll make a great professor sir."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:31 pm

"Well I am pleased you came back... have you thought about working here?" he asked before picking up his walking stick, after pulling it out of the snow. He started to make his way along the lake shore, heading back towards the grounds and the castle
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:35 pm

"No i haven't actually. Are they hiring?" he said looking at him. He never really thought about getting a job at Hogwarts but now it appealed to him. To be able to walk through the halls once more and to be able to help young minds get an education.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:38 pm

"Well you know what it's like there.. people come and go.. its a new year soon and I am sure there are plenty of areas open for you to look at.. I will speak to Pandora and see what I can do for you, you can have my office till then as I will see her tomorrow, unless you rather go else where and I inform you of any news via owl?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:48 pm

He was taken back but he managed to say, "Thank you sir. I would like that." images began racing through his head faster than anything. All his memories of the years he spent here and he smiled broadly at this. He never wanted anything more than to be able to teach just like the teachers that had once taught him.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 pm

"Just don't call me sir, please my name is Remus, what subjects appeal to you most of all, just so I know when I talk to her, have a idea what might work, be able to tell her at the time."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:07 pm

"Sorry remus." he said softly. "potions or flying either are interesting subjects to teach. a student can learn alot from a teacher." he saw the sun coming up in the sky, he kept walking with remus as the sun hit his skin making it simmer slightly.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Levi Merrythought (Deceased)
Animagus: Raven

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 am

Aurora was out on her traditional evening walks in the forest, but this time she thought she might take a stroll by the lakeside. This was really the only time she managed to get outside, she was always busy with things around the school, other then when she had to pass through the courtyard to get back to the Astronomy tower. She was carrying two books, one seemed very colourful and vibrant, the other quite dull, and blank. She kept lookign down at the floor watching her step, she darn't go to near to the water, she thought the nargles would push her in and be consumed by the monsters of the deep, she was an extremely cautious and mysterious like that. In the distance she swore she could see two people walking, she couldn't see that well, due to the fact they seemed like shadows, because of the evening sun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8106409341
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Character sheet
My Other Half: Kenji Moto
Animagus: none

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 am

Christabelle had already eaten her breakfast and was walking the grounds before her first class. She saw two people walking and started to walk up closer to them realizing it was Remus and Kenji. "Kenji?!" she said in surprise. "Wh..what are you doing out here?" she looked at Remus. "Did you fall asleep out here Remus?" she asked curiously. "You look a little dirty."

She looked at Kenji and bit her lip nervously. "Kenji..." she said now looking at the ground. "Can I speak to you privately?"
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 1:05 am

Kenji nodded and said to remus, "I'll see you later remus." he wondered what christy wanted to talk to him about. "Umm...Where would you like to talk?" he asked her softly. Whats got her so nervous? he asked in his head not knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Christabelle looked at Kenji a little nervously. "Well anywhere really." she replied. "I'm not sure if you'll want to hear it." [i]God he probably thinks I'm crazy right now.[/i] she thought as she looked at him and smiled.   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 10:05 pm

Christabelle took Kenji's hand and led him away a good bit so no one could hear them talk. "Are you sure you want to hear it?" she asked a bit nervously. "Its not exactly something we planned on happening right now." Christy sighed I need to just come out and say it. she thought looking at him. She took another deep breath before she spoke, "I'm pregnant Kenji."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 5:31 am

"Your pregnant?" he said looking at her. He picked her up and spun around in his arms. "I can't believe it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:52 am

"Yes." she replied as he picked her up and spun her around. He's taking this much better than I expected. she thought. "Are you alright?" she asked when he sat her down, "You're taking this extremely well."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:40 am

"Yes i'm ok." he said as he hugged her close to him kissing her lips softly. "We have to celebrate tonight." he said as he began thinking of how to celebrate with her.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 8:19 am

Christabelle looked at him, "Celebrate?" she said looking at him, "How do you plan on us doing that?" she asked looking ever curiously. "Or worse yet what are we going to do Kenji?" she asked more concerned than he obviously was. "I'm the only one with a job."
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 5:32 am

"Your not gonna be the one with a job for long. Im trying to get a job as the flying professor here." he said smiling widely. "I want to teach here at hogworts and help students learn to fly brooms and their gonna have fun doing it."
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Christabelle looked at him, "Yet again Kenji." she replied, "How do you exactly plan on us celebrating?" she asked looking at him, "There isn't exactly a lot I can do right now." she reminded him. She sighed, "So you're really getting a job here?" she asked looking at him as she kissed him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:16 am

"we'll figure out a way to celebrate. yes i'm really getting a job here. Remus said he would talk to the head mistress." he said kissing back on the lips. He picked her up again spinning her around, then he placed her gently on the ground. "i can't believe your pregnant." he said kissing her stomach softly.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female

Character sheet

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:14 am

She giggled as he kissed her stomach, "Me either." she replied almost crying, "I've been so scared that it wouldn't happen again...." she said stopping to think of the words, "You've barely touched me at all since...since I lost our first child." she said tears of a mix of happiness and sadness now streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

walking {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Re: walking {Open}   walking {Open} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking {Open}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next