Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Dinner for two Vote_lcapDinner for two Voting_barDinner for two Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Dinner for two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 am

This rp is continued from a previous rp. We are just picking up where we left off.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hunters last post

He nodded looking down "Yes I understand that, and I can appreciate your views, but an eye for an eye, leaves the world blind, I agree he should pay indeed for what he has done to many lifes, but by killing him that is probably what he wants, a fight, a challenge..and to kill him, surely thats the easy way out, there has to be more then that one way to destory him, many a being go by ego.." he suggested with a small shrug and shook his head.

finally he looked up with a small tight smile almost "Yes..I Plan to stay for a while" his emrald eyes meeting Pandora, his smile slowly spread until he looked down once again and finished of his beer, he had had a few drinks before, and he couldn't help but feel vaguly merry, he ordered another beer, as they waited for there main course.

"Death is the only thing that will stop Voldemort, there is no other way", she said with a sigh.

"So have you explored the entire wizarding world yet", she asked then sipped on her Margaritta.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:01 am

Hunter shrugged definatly "True, but It may be what he wants, a challenge, and by giving him what he want's I don't think it's helping, Matter of Opinion of course, I don't begrudge you all that the order is doing, but i don't think In my opinion it's the right thing" he shook his head "sorry, It's not my place to say" he smiled softly sipping his beer once it had arrived

"Not the entire wizarding world no" he chuckled softly, "theres still more?" he mused bewhildered, well..I guess I have alot to see"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:13 am

She didn't understand his views at all, but didn't want to go into the matter further. Maybe it was the fact he was new, and not familiar enough with Voldemorts history and how powerful he was. Not everyone knew about the Horcrux's.

She listened to him potlitely, when he had finished speaking, she said.

"Well maybe I can help you get more aquainted with our private world. Have you seen any of the creatures in the Forbidden Forest", she asked finishing off her drink?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:26 am

He looked to her and chuckled then smiled "You don't understand were i'm coming from" he stated "allow me to elaborate" he smiled then lent forward a fraction "I have had many an experience with dark wizards and witches in my magic, and some now in yours, all death eaters of course, I was brought up diffrently as I said, My ethnical view is that there is no right or wrong, there is only opinion and power, Your opinion is that Voldemort is bad, which yes obviously he is, by law, but what if what he though he was doing was right? in some form, as I understand it he is only trying to purge the world of all thouse unworthy basing it along salazar Slythrine correct? he thinks what he is doing is right, and what you are doing is wrong and vice versa, it is only opinions, technically if you look at this in a netural persective, nither of the side is doing anything wrong or right" he stated then frowned "hmm, another point, the unforgivables, yes admitted by voldemort they are bad, yet admitted by the ministry they are right? do you see?" he questioned then finally he added "as for your offer, I shall accept, it would be nice to have a guide "he chuckled "and, yes I have only a few, threstals..unicorns, hippogryths, and werewolves, although i hear rather then see them."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:45 am

"I'm sorry...but Murder is wrong, no matter how you look at it. The man is a serial killer. His intentions do not warant his actions. He knows it's wrong and yet he enjoys taking lives. The man is no longer human..but a creature, made by pure evil."

"One can oppose something without murdering for their demented views how the world should be."

"Please don't get me wrong. I do not enjoy the idea of all this. It is how I was raised. To protect the innocent at all costs. And I know for a fact that a wizard prison cannot hold him. Only death will insure our safety. And the safety for the world."

"It is not murder..but his sentance for his crimes."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:59 am

Hunter listend for a moment and nodded "true, I can not disagree, nor by saying this am i defending him, I too have worked my entire life to keep innocents safe, of course we all should, Voldemort was human at one time and his casue of action, may be linked to his past, he's tha heir to Slythrine, he is only doing, what his family would have wanted, " he sighed "I don't mean to defend him, but should be treated like an equal as many others should, none should have power over others, in inhumain and unatural, we are who we are it's not what we are it's the choices that we make, from all I have heard and read Voldemort has infact killed about 5 people, it is the death eaters who do the worst, Pardon me for saying this..I do agree with you completly, but the death eaters pose more of a threat then voldemort, Voldemort is only recruiting and ordring, and yes hurting but he hasn't technically killed that many people.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:10 am

"I can see we have different views. So I will change the subject. I do respect your oppinion and views", she said warmly.

Finally dinner arrived and saved them from further disagreements. The plates were sat in front of each of them.

The waiter poured them both red wine, to drink with the dinner.

"Mmm..it smells lovely", she said picking up her fork taking a bite of her pasta.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:21 am

Hunter nodded for some reason, he didn't like arguing with this woman, it felt almost horrible he sat back a fraction as the food arrived he nodded his thanks to the waiter, and sippe dhis wine it tasted fruity and ripe, picking up his knife and fork he smiled "hope you like it "he chuckled softly "bon apatite" he mused and dug into his Lasagua and salad, he smiled, jsut as he predicted, delicious.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:44 am

She laughed...relieved to not speak anymore on the topic of Voldemort.

"Yes it is great. I really like your choice for restaurants. The wine is very nice too." She passed up the garlic bread basket on the table. Knowing thats the last thing one wants to eat when on a date.

"So has Fudge drove you made yet", she asked amused?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:23 pm

he chuckled softly after finishing a mouthful "glad you like it, perhaps..we should come again some time?" he smiled lightly raising his gaze to meet her before he looked back to his food, and took another bite, and then after continued with a roll of his eyes "yeah, Fudge is Fudge, he's constantly wanting a report on activtes" he then eventually ate all he could being full he took a sip of wine "and what about you? how are things coming along?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:59 pm

"It's classified and not for Fudges ears..not that he would believe any of it anyway. Voldemorte is on the move..he is recruiting more memebrs, some of the most vial of creatures. And as you already know..more disappearances", she said solemly.

"Yes hopefully we will meet here again in the furture", she said meeting his gaze also.

She finished her pasta, pushing her plate away and refilling her glass with wine.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:15 am

(aww i keep missing you Sad )

Hunter nodded "yesof course, and your right, Fudge is dellusional as it is, believing what he wants other then what the facts present" he stated sipping his wine in thought he nodded again "Yes we are aware of more dissaperences" he finished of his glass then poured himself some more from the bottle, he had finished of his beer long ago, he raised his gaze and smiled meeting Pandora he hoped he would meether again, she was intresting, not to mention beautiful at the most
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:56 am

She smiled in relief..when he agreed. If Fudges employees felt he was incompetant, he surely wouldn't hold his post much longer, she thought.

"I think Fudge will be kicked out by his own people...the man seems delussional in his ideas."

*She then took a drink of her wine.*

"Ohh have you met Arthur Weasley yet", she asked just thinking about other ministry members that she did like?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:03 am

Hunter nodded in agreement, "Yes i think your quite right already he's letting many things slip, slowly twisting into insanity I believe" he shrugged picking a small part in his salad then he continued "It won't be long at any rate" he stated then simed "Yes, Arthur, wonderful man, very intelligent actually his wifes pleasent too, he's also vastly amusing knows how to joke excetra"

(urgh internets being a pain lol)
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:31 am

"Yes, we will no doubt have a new minister...I just hope he is better equipped to run the ministry. Plus I hope he can see pst his nose. Fudge has wronged to many...mant will be happy to see him go."

"Ahh..yes the Weasleys are a delightful family."

She then poured herself another glass. her head pleasantly light now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:36 am

he nodded "yes, how anyone can accuse them as blood traitors is beyond me, "he sighed and took a sip of wine already he felt lightheaded, and pleasently happy. looking over his wine he looked to Pandora taking another sip and lowerinf it again "So tell me, more about yourself, what is it like holding all that responiblity that you do?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:00 am

"She laughed a little at his question. "It's hard at times...more than I can bare..but I trudge on. Knowing I have no choice. Plus I wouldn't want it anyother way."

"Though I tend to drink alot on ocassion", she said with a smile. "I find the job very stressful", she said finding his eyes, smilling softly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:03 am

he arched a fair eyebrow "no choice, I hardly think thats fair on you, we should all have choices though" he added in opinion "and i can imagine must be hard at times, and so much on your plate" he chcukled softly picking at his salad once again briefly then sipping his wine feeling increasingly tipsy and lightheaded he nodded at her words and smiled meeting her gaze
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:33 am

After she had finished off the bottle of wine the waiter was there sitting another on there table.

"It's not so bad..I wanted it all my life. Just a bit more work than I expected. Some help wouldn't hurt..but the ministry doesn't think I need any. So I do my best, non the less."

"What do you say we go to Godrics Hollow after here. i'm not quite ready to let you", she said smilling to him?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:04 pm

He chuckled softly finishing off another glass feeling rather light headed the waitor begun filling his glass up he raised a hand to stop him when it was half ful he smiled polietly and took a sip as he listend to Pandora "I can imagine" he stated lowering his drink "I could help, moderatly at the least" he offered "if you'd like my help, i would do all thati could if it would ease the stree, although i may be bold to say the stress has not effected your good looks" he smiled taking another sip then he nodded "oh most deffinatly it would be wonderful to go back to Godrics hollow, it's full of history asI understand"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:11 pm

"I would love your help. A chance to see you more", she said with a warm smile. She refilled her glass...pleasantly drunk now.

"I would never want to be anywhwere else but Godrics Hollow."

"Then you will love my Historic home. It's the oldest home there..well being founded by my grandfather."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:30 pm

he smiled too drunk at the least "I couldn't agree more" he smiled "get to know...every part of you" he mused his eyes teasingly looked her over and he chuckled softly "hmm, this is nice though..civilised," he stated and nodded "Godrics Hollow it is, and your grandfather, was Godric Gryffindor?" he guessed taking another sip he nodded as she explained further
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:36 pm

"yes..he and Albus raised me. Quite a odd arrangement", she giggled grabbing her cloak and throwing it around her shoulders.

"Looks like we both lost our parents young...well you don't know where yours are, but still they had to leave you too."

She held her arm out for him to take as they prepared to leave the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:41 pm

he nodded finishing of the last of his drink he stood pulling on his leather jacket clumsily almost with a small laugh he half staggered out of the booth after placing money on the table, for the food and drink he took pandoras arms with a grin and small laughter "Shall we then?" he mused already heading for the door with her
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:51 pm

She laughed with him as they awkwardly stumbled outside. "So's who's most able's to get us there to Godrics Hollows..ohh you don't know wheres I live but...Can't disapparate there anyway. Have charms up. But we can't get close."

She pulled wand out of her cloak dropping it and laughing as she tried to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner for two Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner for two   Dinner for two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner for two
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: The Muggle World :: London-
Jump to: