Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The end of the ordeal Vote_lcapThe end of the ordeal Voting_barThe end of the ordeal Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The end of the ordeal Vote_lcapThe end of the ordeal Voting_barThe end of the ordeal Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The end of the ordeal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

The end of the ordeal Empty
PostSubject: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:04 am

She brought harriate into the hospital wing, having called madame Pomprey on the way. She was completely exhausted herself. Her worries were about the girl and Remus. it was time for damge control. She would deal with Hunter, try to save them all. her job and remus's freedom and this poor girl stuck in the middle.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:09 am

Slowly Harriates eyes flickered open but closed again at from the bright white that was the hospital wing. She tried to push herself up but fell back down exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:11 am

Heavy foot steps made their way up and to the Hospital wing. The doors opened and Hagrid walked inside carrying Remus. Remus was still battered and bruised but had come out of the spells. He was placed on a bed away from Harriate and the others. Hagrid then made his way out and left the wing to get back to work.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:15 am

Pandora was helping Madame Pomphey when Hagrid brought Remus in. She looked to Pomprey...take care of the girl. I must see remus at once. She quickly walked to his bedside.

"Remus", she asked looking down to him. "Can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:20 am

He nodded weakly, but just wanted to rest, as he did after every full moon. He could taste blood in his mouth, but thought it might be his own, so he didn't seem all to concerned. "... why I am here....I should be in the forest..." he mumbled before opening a eyes to look up at Pandora's blurred image looking over him
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:25 am

She talked as she bandaged his wounds. "Remus I have horrible news...to which I am currently trying to work out. But you must know, what kind of situation we are in. There is a girl over there that you bit, in the forest. And worse... there was a ministry worker who has whitness it."

Her hands shook as she wrapped the last wound.

"I will do whatever I have to, to protect you. But I cannot say the situation is not dire", she said pulling up a chair to his bed side.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:32 am

Remus sat up more and looked over to Harriate "... I told her.. I nearly dragged her back here... till I gave up.. I should have sent you a patronus... this is my fault and I deserve what I get.." he said looking to Pandora. "It was a good thing the minstry member and yourself were there... but where is Shadow? she was there in the forest too?." he closed his eyes for a moment "I don't work here.. students are meant to be in the forest... so what is the worst out come of this.. and can't someone help Harriate?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:36 am

Madame Pomprey is taking care of her. Shadow was there too. I'll have Hagrid go after her."

"Remus", she said her eyes getting watery. You could be sent to Azkaban...that whats so horrible. I could lose my job..but you could lose your freedom."

"Students are not allowed in the forest. The girl was foolish, it's not your fault", she said taking a dep breath.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:46 am

Remus looked down falling into silence ".. but you have nothing to do with me being there.. I was patrolling making sure nothing from the forest go into the grounds... and I have little freedom as it is, Azkaban won't make too much difference.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 am

Hagrids heavy feet could be heard as he walked into the hosptail wing shadow in his arms covered in her cloak. He had blood on his hands.
He lay shadow down slowly and softly onto a bed she was out cold.

Shadow lay there silently breathing slowly a cut open over her nose and cuts bleeding over her hips and lower back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:53 am

Remus it is my job to keep these students safe. I failed at that. I too will pay a price. But I can deal with that...but I cannot deal with you in that horrible place. I will offer to step down if Hunter will not report you."

Madame Pomprey called to her. When she returned sh told Remus of Pmpfrey shwoing her the mark on the girl.

"The girl was a de, she said. Idon't know if that will make much difference or not. But maybe it is something to work with."

"She looked up as hagrid now brought Shadow in. A frown clearly on her face. She was for once scared and confussed.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:58 am

"..she's a death eater?... you can't report her... she is just a silly child.. she has been cursed.. that is enough for one person.. she can;t be locked away..I will take care of her if need be...perhaps the ministry will hold some charges back.. if we leave... then there is no threat... but you can't lock her up... Shadow was there when I was trying to take Harriate away.." he said glancing over to her as she laid in a couple of beds away from his own.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:28 am

"I will do what I have to to save you. The Ministry may have you killed Remus. Your my only priority at this point. We may have to leave here forever", she said with a sullen look.

She then looked to Shadow..."are you alright Shadow", she asked as Pomprey had finished badaging her?
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:33 am

Slowly Harriate pushed herself up. Glancing around discreetly she noticed she was in the hospital wing. She had to get out of here before they saw...glancing at ehr arm she saw it bare to the world.*shit* she thought. Queitly she tried to creep out the door trying to ignore tha pain in her leg as she placed her weight onto it.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:35 am

"... I can leave now.. and go to the HQ.." he said pushing the covers back and pulling the cloak around himself. He put his bare feet down and slowly got up and out of the bed. He stumbled and swayed still weak ".. you don't need to do anything Pandora. I will just leave.. tell them I left myself.. then they will have to find me... and you keep your job."

He looked over to the door and saw Harriate, but said nothing, he didn't want her to be locked away or worse.
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:37 am

Shadow hissed at madame pomfry.
"yeh...ill be okay...and the if the ministry find out out about remus ill eat the man who told the ministry"
She looked at remus "you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:45 am

"yes Remus go..I'll bring supplies when it is safe. trust no one. Shadow take remus and go through the secret passage out of the castle.

ooc:pc trouble sorry short.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:46 am

"Of course I am not okay.." he said looking back to Shadow as he held onto the curtain rail of his bed. "I need to leave, before the Ministry come and take me..."

Remus then shook his head " No Shadow needs rest It will be quicker for me to go alone till I can disappate to london."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:49 am

Reaching the door Harriate eased it open slightly and slid through. She paused on the other side short from breath, Such a short walk had taken so much out of her on her injured leg.
Pushing herself up off the wall she limped down the corridor. She had to get out of here before any aurors arrived.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:53 am

She helped Remus to his feet and asked Pompfrey to check the hall for anyone. "Take this and now isn't the time for argueing", she said pressing a pouch of galloens into his hand.

"I'll keep you posted as much as I can...Our messages can't be tracked. i will take care of Harriate...worry of nothing. Know I have your back as always", she said hugging him and placing a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:58 am

Finaly reaching the main staircase she paused. By now she was covered in a cold sweat and breathing heavily.
Slowly she made her way down the stairs and out of the front door into the snow.
Shivering she pushed her way through the snow towards hogsmeade so she could floo away.
Where to she didn't yet know. Gabriel was away on business. Maybe to her lord. She had at least some information for him regarding Remus Lupin and Pandora Gryffindor.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:59 am

"Thank you.." he said looking down at the pouch of money in his hands. He didn't want to leave and he hoped it wouldn't be the last time he was in Hogwarts, he didn't want to be trapped in number 12 he would go mad, specially being alone there..

Remus kissed her back and hugged her as best as he could "I love you.." he said with tears in his eyes. Remus took forced himself out of the Wing ,
using the passages to go unseen, using the quickest way to get out as
possible, he hoped Harriate did the same, so many thoughts were running
through Remus's head, but now wasn't the time to break down, he needed
to get out and back to number
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:04 am

Shadow got up slowly.
"remus...becareful..please..thank you fir last night remus"
She waved a good bye to him.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 11:10 am

Tears flowed down her cheeks as he limped out... "I love you too", she said as her lips quivered. "Be careful" and then he was out of sight. she then looked to Shadow. We have to protect him at all costs. I have problems to solve. I need your help. You must go find the girl and make sure she is safe for now. De or not Shadow. We still have to protect each and everyone of the students."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:54 am

THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of the ordeal   The end of the ordeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of the ordeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Hogwarts :: Hospital Wing-
Jump to: