Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Washing The Past Away Vote_lcapWashing The Past Away Voting_barWashing The Past Away Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Washing The Past Away Vote_lcapWashing The Past Away Voting_barWashing The Past Away Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Washing The Past Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

Washing The Past Away Empty
PostSubject: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:17 pm

It had been a few days since Remus had been wanted by Hunter for the attack on the student..Remus opened the door to the Leaky Cauldron. He closed the door behind himself and made his way to the bar. He had Pandora's money with him still, in the pouch. He took out a couple of sickles. He ordered himself some firewhisky and some steaks

He took them to a table in the far corner, he go odd looks from the witches and wizards there, but Remus just gulped down the whiskey before tearing into the raw meat without a care..
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:23 pm

Making her way through Muggle london Harriate limped over to the leaku cauldron.She was freezing, her clothes still torn from the full moon and her make shift 'bandage' over her Dark mark.
In desperate need of a pain killer she limped inside. One of the potion makers in knockturn was a death eater. She could grab a pain killer from him before heading for shelter for the night.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:28 pm

Remus finished the steaks and moved back onto the whiskey. Remus was deep in thought, thinking things over in his head.

He looked up as he heard the door open. He saw Harriate and gulped slightly, knowing what he did to her, he was ready for her to have it out with him.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:31 pm

Harriate kept her head down trying to keep as un-noticed as possible as she walked through the pub. It was almost certainly filled with light wizards.
She took a small glance around and spotted Remus looking at her. She was in mixed minds about him. One part of her wanted to ahve a go at him and the other to tell him it was fine and she didn't care about what she was. After all now she was the same as her brother. She paused briefly looking at him before slowly limping towards the back.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:36 pm

Remus looked down quickly and away from her. He looked down at his bottle instead, his body becoming tense "~I~I am sorry for~ the other night~I did warn you....the auror who came.... wants me dead for it.." he muttered under his voice.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:44 pm

Harriate had just passed Remus when she heard this and stopped, walking back to him. At first she didn't know what to say. She knew this man was an order member and she should hate him, but he looked so...broken.
'It doesn't matter to me...' She paused unsure of how to continue.
'I'm just...more different than before...more like my brother...i..i don't blame you...i shall talk to this Auror...just don't tell him or his.' She said all this quietly not looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:49 pm

".... you can't tell them... they know who you are.. they will lock you up.. and possible kill you.." he said taking his bottle and gulping some more down his throat. "....Pandora likes him though.... even after he wanted me dead...I don;t get it.....I am so confused...so foolish.."

He put his hand on his brow and closed his eyes holding back tears feeling trapped and a shell of a man.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm

Harriate laughed slightly. It sounded cold and dead.
'If i was afraid of death i wouldn't be who i am now. Look i don't like the minsitry or the order. Don't know why i'm even thinking about helping you. Could most me my life if they found out. and just by looking at you now i know you like this Pandora so go see her. lifes to short to waste it.'
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:57 pm

"..I told her I liked her...and I thought she did me.. after our history.. and she was offering to lose her job to save me.... but she said she loved me.. as a friend, like family.. and I think she likes this.. auror after he has ruined my life... feels like I am fighting for nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Harriate sat opposite the man wincing slightly as she moved her leg. She glanced over the people int he pub again.
'Well...loves love ain't it? If someone don't love you the way you love them shouldn't you just take what you get? Better to have friends that love you than no one at all. Besides this Pandora might not work with this Auror. You cna't help who you fall for. You might find someone else who you like more. Life's funny like that.'
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:11 pm

"No one loves people like me..." Remus gripped the bottle tighter, trying not to lose his temper "she just met the pig headed bloke...but he is younger, has money and is human... more than I can say for myself.. she broke my heart... he might as well of killed me... at least it would have made me stop feeling this way..." Remus was seriously thinking of going to the Ministry and handing himself in
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:16 pm

Harriate rolled her eyes at the man. Seriously, were all other werewolfs like this?
'So it's because your not human? What a load of rubbish. I fell for Gabriel knowing he was a vampire. My brother got a girlfriend and she knows hes a werewolf. Infact your the first 'creature' i've met who mopes about it. You are what you are deal with it. If you can't accept who you are how do expect others to? If your alway's depressed and moaning about what you are don't you think they'll get fed up with it? My suggestion to you Mr is learn to like who you are before expecting others to like you.'
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:22 pm

"Its easy for you to say.. I am older and have been judged all my life..." He looked away from her not wanting to snap at the girl and cause a scene ".. you don't understand.. and you won't know what it is like... you have loved someone and they have you.. I haven't.."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:33 pm

'Well guess i'm just lucky i found someone then. Who care's how old you are. Gabriel's merlin knows how old..hundreds of years. Please do us all a favour and stop with the self pity. Your old i get it, but there are others older than you still findign love, your a werewolf and yet again there's werewolfs finding love. theres other people out there hated more than you yet they manage to make there lifes work. Sounds to me like you just don't want to. You want to be on your own. Be pitied. If that's not true prove it. Stop moping and to something worthwhile. take a walk out those doors...'she pointed to the muggle world. 'and look how many homeless children are lone dying out there. No one loves them no one wants to see them. Out of sight out of mind. Your better off than them. So stop moping and do something about your life. Can't get work as a wizard? Get work as a muggle. Help others who are worse off then you but for Salazars sake do something. Otherwise you might as well be dead.'
It was harsh but Harriate didn't know how not to be.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:38 pm

"Don't you dare talk to me like that! not after what you have caused! you should be greatful I didn't let anyone tell the auror what you are!.. I know there are others out there! but I am not a muggle, I can't fit in that world! I could change and kill other or infect them... then the ministy will have to deal with more.. kill more... more death on my hands! is that what you want!.. no.. don;t answer that.. death eaters love to see muggles suffering!"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Harriates eyes darkened coldly.
'Wrong. I like to see people who deserve it suffer. Those who have hurt others. Your so blind. Work muggle world, live and transform magical. But no all you tupid order folk are so half witted. So Thick and stupid.'
She stood slowly, painfully and glared at Remus.
'I don't know why i even bothered talking to you. If you followed my advice you'd be happy but no, go ahead and wollow in self pity. Life a miserable life. I have never nor will i ever help you or your side again. And as for telling them about me let me do that for you.'
Limping over to the exit she tore the cloth off her arm and held her arm high for all to see.
'I AM HARRIATE RIDDLE. I AM A DEATH EATER AND A WEREWOLF. DEAL WITH IT.' She yelled before limping painfully out the back towards diagon alley.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:08 pm

"Oh just get out" he said sipping his drink, not having any of it as she shouted at him, there was no way Lupin was going to come out of his state of mind when she was shouting at him the way she was.

"Go and join your master.. be a puppet to him.. or his little pet.." he hisses at her just before she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Washing The Past Away   Washing The Past Away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Washing The Past Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley-
Jump to: