Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
a quite drink Vote_lcapa quite drink Voting_bara quite drink Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

a quite drink

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-24

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:43 am

He moved in quietly inside the pup his presence barely stirred a ripple a place where some one like him can move around freely and without fear of persucution.
he went and to the bar "Fire Wiskey" he asked of the bar tender "and keep them coming" he threw down some money on the counter, the bartender poured the drink from a dusty bottle and placed it down on the counter before taking the money and leaving the bottle there for the customers use when needed, he took his drink and the bottle and moved swiftly throgh the crowded room where he founded a small table in the back by a open fire he went and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:42 am

She sat by a dust old window that hadn't seen daylight in years. She sipped on her whiskey as she eaves dropped on all those that passed by. A new wizard of sorts came in, ordered a drink. She didn't remember seeing him around before. he was handsome..but had the dark look to him. No doubt one of Voldy's recruits. She could tell byt the paleness of his skin he was a vampire. He sat just over to the next table from her.

"Not seen you around", she said turning to him..her hood up and her identity still hidden.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:48 am

he took a sip from the wiskey and looked over at the women she was cloacked and coulnt see her face he sniffed and picked up a slight harriate smell "do i know you his french/creol accent purred at her "but no i have only recently begant to enter this establishment" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:54 am

"Hmm..I am not sure if you do ornot..maybe, maybe not." "This place isn't just for anyone..only a strong person, dares enter here", she laughed.

"My name is Pandora and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 9:57 am

he brushed of the notion for now "Gabriel..Gabriel demorre its a pleasure to meet you" he smiled he looked around the pub and smiled remebering back 500 years ago when he entered this pub when you had to really be on your guard "this is true pandora but as the first owner said the violence just adds to the character" he smirked "which begs to guestion why do you come to such a place when there are other establishments?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:12 am

She smiled at his question. "No fear I guess. Plus like you said, it has character...never boring here", she said as a mug smashed into the back wall. A fight had broke out..but thankfully she was out of the way, least for now.

"See, never a dull moment", she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:25 am

"indeed not he smirked" his eyes vaguely followed the action his yes following the spill of blood "so what do you do miss pandora?" he took a quick shot from his whisky glass and filled the glass again "may i" he put the bottle over her glass
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus:

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:18 am

With a large creak, the door swung open, allowing Bellatrix to enter. A hood disguised her face, as she had recently escaped from Azkaban, and was making the most of her freedom, serving her master, and eliminating mudbloods, and any filth alike. Her dark, piercing eyes scanning the room, seeing it was barely full, only occupied by six or seven people, none of which she could say she approved of, most of which were halfblooded, or less, at least from what she could see. Her lip curled in disgust as her eyes set upon each person seperately-
"Ah, Bellatri-" a man said, approaching her, but she cut him off, a dark look planted upon her face, a look of vicious fury.
"Oh yes, I am very doubtful the dark lord has entrusted you to keep a low profile, seeing as you are obviously incapable," she responded in a snakelike hiss, barely audiable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Madam_Bellatrix.bebo.com
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:24 am

Thankgoodnes the door creaking open saved her from having to make up a story for the young vampire. "Yes please do", she said to gabriel about the drink. her head turned only briefly to catch a glimps of the new person in the pub. From the looks of their clothing...they looked like another rough witch entering the establishment.

She then turned back to Gabriel..."looks like more trouble. Wow I love this place", she teased. "I have several jobs actually", she said smilling softly to him.

"But one you might know of..would be Head Mistress of Hogwarts", she said almost in a whisper. It was no secret that she was head Mistress..so she gave him that much.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus:

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 am

Her head turned quickly, picking up each word Pandora said, hearing that she was headmistress of hogwarts, she felt suddenly smug, knowing this was a perfect opportunity to torment..
"Headmistress of Hogwarts?!" she enquired, followed by a large cackle, "Pandora Gryffindor, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:28 am

He poured the drink for her and took in the name "pandora gryffindor huh?" he picked up his glass and sipped the liquid "hmm then you may know my friend Harriate Riddle then?" he looked keenly at her now

he heard the cackle and smirked "hello bella how are you its been a while" he smirked looking over at her "hows Rodolphus?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:17 am

"Yes of course, I know who all my students are. She was cut short by a voice that made her spine tingle and her stomache turn.

"Bellatrix..didn't know you were allowed out of the presence of your boss. Come to get him tea and crumpets", she smirked, sliding her hand into her pocket, wrapping her fingers around her wand?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:20 am

he watched the two in amusement "but of course pandora you do realise he is my lord also" he asked watching her hand move to her pocket with caution
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:56 am

She quickly shot a look back to Gabriel. "I did kinda already pick that up. Such a shame too, we could use a vampire like you on our side. So bad to waste such a nice looking vampire. I was just begining to like you too", she said feeling bad now that they couldn't be friends.

"So I guess..I'm caught in the middle of you two now. Was it your intention of tricking me to talk to you", she asked feeling betrayed by the smart looking vampire?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:34 am

"no miss just a huge coincidence if its any consolation i will not attack you i have no intrest in violence as such im more of a buissnes man i do the lords more subtle work to which bellatrix here finds hard to grasp" he smiled of handedly
"and besides i quite like you pandora and hope that we never meet in conflict"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus:

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:25 am

Her eyes widened in sheer anger, her chest rising heavily with each breath she took, her nostrils flaring. Anyone who dared to enrage her so, to humiliate her master, would indeed pay that much dreaded price.
"You honestly think you can defeat me?!" she implied, followed by another, shrieking cackle.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:07 am

Hunter apprated outside the front of the small pub, the misty white haze followed he glanced around, thankfully there was no one, about, he opend the door, why he was here, he had no idea, but he felt the need to be there, relating to Pandora, he didn't know, he came in and glanced around he saw Pandora then, relife surged through him only to be replaced by caution, as he saw the two figures before her Hunter catching the end of the conversation came up beside Pandora, his expression flat, "not alone, but then again she's not alone" he added dryly as if challenging.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:12 am

Pandora couldn't belive her hears..a good de she thought as Gabreil spoke of not wanting to fight her. It was hard for her to wrap her mind around that concept.

She turned to Bellatrix..."I know I can", she smirked. Then she saw Hunter come in.

"What took so long hunnie", she said smuggly for Bellatrix to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a quite drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: a quite drink   a quite drink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a quite drink
Page 1 of 1