Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Living life to the full - Page 2 Vote_lcapLiving life to the full - Page 2 Voting_barLiving life to the full - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Living life to the full - Page 2 Vote_lcapLiving life to the full - Page 2 Voting_barLiving life to the full - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Living life to the full

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

Living life to the full - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:23 am

Hunter nodded "so I heard" he smiled and sipped his drink "how long have you and her been together?" he asked casually and sipped his drink again, ignoring the waitresses' stares he glanced around briefly then he continued "It's glad you found someone, though" he smiled and nodded in approval, "be safe though" he chuckled lightly and gave a friendly wink, he frowned though soon after at his worried "hmm yes I know, the smae applies with Pandora and myself, the bigger risk being Pandora is with child or children technically.."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:49 am

Harry nodded a slight smile still across his lips. He tapped his glass and sighed."Not long, a couple of weeks." He shrugged and took a quick sip of his coke then placed it back on the table."Thanks, shes loved me along and I really think I have her too, I've just been too busy and dead to the world to notice the signs." He laughed softly and shrugged, the last year he had been noticing girls alot more and the same with Ron, although his friend had voiced it. He nodded understanding and bit his bottom lip."That's what I mean, Voldemort as soon as he finds out and news about me travels fast." He narrowed his eyes briefly and shrugged."I'm sure he will use Ginny to get to me again. He has already used her once because she had a crush on me and is my best friends sister." He growled softly, small ripples coming from his chest."I swear if he ever touches her, he will regret it." He looked to Hunter and nodded."Its going to be hard bringing children up in the middle of the war but you have support." He assured him, his small smile strengthening.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:04 am

Hunter nodded and listend sipping his beer thoughtful "yes I know, but, there are plenty of people watching you and Ginny, you should both be save, Ginny understand the situation, and i'm sure she'll back you up" he assured and took another sip "As for Pandora and myself I know, it will be hard and difficult but it makes Pandora Happy and addmitidly myself to, a chance to have a family, it wasn't planned..but, i don't regret it."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:01 pm

Harry frowned, he hadn't actually added anyone else into the problem and plans, now it made sense however and he nodded."True, but its just the thought of Voldemort using Ginny, she knows the risks, yes I hope." He bit his bottom lip shrugging halfheartedly."Its very dangerous for me to have a relationship but like Hermione said, Ginny's in danger anyway and its very dangerous for me to be unhappy." He leant against the table and sighed softly, pleased he had someone to talk to about his worries and fears."Yes it will hard but worth it." He smiled softly as the waitress passed and paused his speech - knowing it would look suspicious. After she had gone, he gave a light grin."Dumbledore said we need more love in the world and hes right, you will make an amazing father." He pursed his lips thoughtful and then sat back.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:00 am

Hunter nodded, and glanced to the Waitress as she passed, before he looked back to Harry after, "what is life without a few risks now and there, when in the end it's all worth it really, Pandora herself is taking a risk, having children out of wed lock, she risks loosing everything, but this is what she wants, and if Ginny is what you want, don't be afraid to take it, becasue as i said it's worth it in the end," he chuckled softly and raised an shoulder in a half shrug he raised his eyebrow too, "suposidly.. it gives me a chance to be what i wanted my dad to be.." he smiled softly then leant slighlty foward pulling out a ring, "I'm going to actually purpose to Pandora, he took the ring out of the box setting the box on his lap then he showed Harry the ring "what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:27 pm

Harry snickered and shrugged softly, he knew the words were true, he waited until he was sure no one was watching his mouth and rolled his eyes."There isn't one, risks make it worthwhile, Just depends which type of risks." He rephrased."Ginny isn't just what I want, shes what I need. I've never understood love before but now.." He shook his head slightly embarassed and smiled quickly."Yeah and I can garantee, your going to be an amazing father and your kids will worship you." He sighed and then watched him pull out the ring."Argh, I see." Harry looked to the ring and scanned it over."Beautiful, I guess I will be saying congratulations some time soon." He mused his lips twitching. He felt rather honoured Hunter has asked his opinon. He took a sip of his cook and then cursed, waving his wand to remove the buzzing charm as the food was brought to them.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:18 am

he smiled and pocketed the ring and the box, "well, it's good that you are now experieceing what love is, it is truely a powerful thing, and it's good you have such a wonuderful girl to share the expriences with, Ginny is very talented as is Hermione, both in charms, and i hear Ginny's reducto, is one not to be trifled with" he smiled slightly and chuckled, looking up and seeing the food arrive he nodded to Harry "yes I hope so to" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:24 am

Harry blushed slightly, the blood burning in his face and hands, he nodded a small smile on his parted lips."Yeah seen as though thats hes weakness and my strength." His lips twitched, he had been wondering for a while, how love could save him but he didn't doubt it no more, or as much his abitily."Ginny is one of a kind." Harry agreed, his smile widening at the mention of his girlfriend and best friend together."Hermione is amazing in different ways." He chuckled and nodded."Neither is her Batbogey hex." He added before shaking his head."I don't hope, I know because its clear Pandora loves you." He looked away and to the waitress who had brought the food."Thanks." He muttered nodding to her.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:36 am

he smiled softly "Love works in mysterious ways" he chuckled and rolled his eyes softly at the cliched, quote, he then looked to the waitress and nodded in thanks with a small smile, she again seemed to curtsy, then hurried off blushing, with small chuckles he picked up his knife anf fork, "mm the smell never ceases to amaze me" he grinned, and begun to dig into his food popping a few bits in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 am

"Yeah." He agreed nodding with a grin."Love itself is mysterious." He corrected his thoughts turning to Ginny again, it couldn't be anything else but love, everytime he thought about her his throat burned and he had a yearning, there was also the weird and wonderful creature that roared when ever she was with another. He rolled his eyes, shaking his head as he became back to earth watching the blushing waitress."Mm." He mused picking up his own knife and fork and soon tucking in, taking intervals to finish his coke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living life to the full   Living life to the full - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living life to the full
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2