Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Vote_lcapHistory of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Voting_barHistory of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Vote_lcapHistory of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Voting_barHistory of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Empty
PostSubject: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:24 am

(Interactive)

Hunter walked into class ahead of schedule, with a a pile of paper in his clutched hands he headed into the class room, and placed the bundle on his desk he moved behind it one hand he wave towards the lights, and in an instant the lit, then he turned to the pile and waved his hand again the papers flew from the desk and disbuted them selfs across the class room on each desk, the plan for the lesson he hoped would not appear so boring, or he hoped at least, he had heard of how boring the class could be, and now that they had a..alive professor the class to may seem alive.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:36 am

Harry groaned and ran down the step ladder."If she tells me, I'm going to die one more time, I will..." He did a rude gesture with his hands which made Ron snigger."Don't worry, the old bat will always tell you your going to die but yet you still walk around." Harry nodded and rolled his eyes."Well, yeah as I'm not dead." He yawned and made his way past some Slytherins as Ron had to run had to catch up."Whats next?" Ron asked in a bored tone. Harry groaned again."History Of Magic of course as we call it, History of boredom." He slowled down to allow Ron to keep pace as his friend grimaced."Urgh, the only exciting thing which happens is Binn's come's out of the blackboard." Harry shrugged and set off faster."We best get going, we'll be late." Ron nodded and then started to stroll briskly."I hope Hermione has homework and then we can brag we have got none." Harry laughed and shrugged."Its quite cool when that happens." Together they made there way down the corridor unaware Hunter was teaching the dampened subject having not looked at times tables, all Harry knew is there were staff changes as he had missed the welcoming feast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:42 am

Hermione rushed down the corridors, swinging her back hurriedly over her shoulder. She dodged students with many 'excuse me's' and 'sorry's' as she made her way as quickly as possible towards her next class; History of Magic.
Her hair flying widly behind her, Hermione jumped the last few steps of the fourth floor corridor, before finally reaching the hallway, as to which the classroom door was located.
She stood outside the door (being the first one there) and ripped open her bag, shoving all her books for the precious subject in and taking ones for this subject out. With a heavy sigh, she clipped her bag shut again, before waiting patiently outside the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:50 am

Harry and Ron came from around the corner, both wearing faces of pure horror. Harry was yawning still and Ron was trailing behind, it was common knowledge they hated History of Magic and found it so boring, they fell asleep."Hey." Harry greeted finally stopping outside the corridor. Ron raised his head and walked straight into Harry who rolled his eyes as he stumbled forwards."Hey." Ron finally said, a small smile on his lips which had come from Hermione been there."Lots of homework?" He asked eagerly as Harry grinned stepping into line.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:01 pm

Hermione, her nose buried in a book, hadn't noticed both boys' sudden appearance. She jumped, startled and slammed her book shut in pure irritation.
"What? Oh.. no Professor Vector didn't give us any today," she said, re-opening her book again. She looked over the top, smiling slightly.
"And hello."
She glanced behind her, turning the page of her book before shutting it again, folding it under her arm.
"So, how was Divination?" she asked, conversationally.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:23 pm

Hunter finished of the last of work, and feeling the 'presence' of others, he listend for a moment then he heard, voiced he rolled his eyes with a small smile and sat at his desk casually already his reading glassed on his nose he waved a hand to the door it opening softly hitting the wall with a small thud, meaning to enter, there was no use given the surprise away yet, as he waited for the trio, to come in Hunter browsed various things to do with the ministy and current HOM work plans.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Harry rolled his eyes as he saw Hermione with her head in the book, he was yawning alot more now and folded his arms as Ron scoffed."Not any?!" His face fell in disappointment, Harry shut his eyes a second and shrugged as Ron looked at him."Dreadful." Harry answered straight away."Bloody disgusting." Ron replied after. Harry punched his shoulder and grinned."Awful." Ron shook his head and laughed."A ruddy nightmare." Harry smirked at him and addded under his breath."Like a death trap." He looked to the door pleased he had got the last word and nodded into the classroom, as Ron turned to Hermione Harry trailed in his head down. He sloped into his seat and yawned, his head automatically going onto the desk. Ron sniggered and followed."Shall we pretend to be asleep before ghosty comes?" Harry nodded and closed his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 12:51 pm

Hunter watched as they came in and a soft chuckle followed, yet Hunter continued to sit at his desk he removed his glasses as he spoke and placed the paper down "Well, I was under the impression the class was boring, but surely it wasn't that boring?" a slow small grin spread across hsi face as he cleaned his glasses
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:06 pm

Ron sniggered as Harry spread out on the desk, he soon followed suit next to him neither of them taking notice of the class not even when Hunter chuckled. Harry leapt straight up in his seat and Ron fell backwards off his own."Hunter!" Harry exclaimed while Ron got off his floor rubbing his head."Huh? I'm not Hunter I'm Ron, honestly mate are you mental?" Harry rolled his eyes and grinned, jumping over a table."No, I know your not Hunter but hes here!" He explained reaching the desk with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:12 pm

Hermione followed after the boys, frowning at Ron's back as she entered. She sat herself on the otherside of Ron, slamming her books onto the desk and dropping her bag onto the floor beside her.
Startled though she was at the boys' reactions to a new teacher (Hermione not full taking it in, due to concentration on the book in front of her), she carried on reading, leaning her head on her hand and turning the pages of the book.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Hunter chuckled again and smiled "Hello Harry" he beamed then nodded to the other too "Ron, Hermione nice to see you both, surprised you came early" he mused and smiled again to Harry "was the class that boring?" he mused softly "I hope I don't bore you as much, History of magic can be pratical too did you know?" he raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:24 pm

Hermione stopped reading immediatly. She stared at her book for a moment, frowning heavily. Why did that voice sound recognisable? She looked up so quickly that she almost fell off her chair. She gaped at Hunter, a small smile hidden.
"Hunter?! Y-You're our new teacher?" she asked, incredulously. She glanced sideways at both boys, before returning her gaze to Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:34 pm

Harry continued to grin, bouncing on his tip toes which made Ron raise an eye brow."Alright mate calm down." He muttered rubbing the back of his head still."Oh, hi." Ron said quietly, a small smile on his lips, he had decided to leave it as Hermione was now with him. He dodged Harry and came towards the desk."Sorry for the misunderstanding in Grimmauld Place." He coughed and ginned once to Harry."We only come early for Hermione." Harry nodded."Urgh, yeah shes obsessed with everything." He grinned again and looked surprised."Your teaching us?!" Ron even looked a little hopeful and rubbed his eyes instead."Cool, honestly Binn's is a bloody nightmare." Harry nodded and then it was his turn to raise an eye brow."Practical?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:39 pm

Hunter smiled and nodded in reply to Hermioned before he looked to Harry and Ron before his desk and he nodded again with a grin now "the one and only, and yes I shall be taking your classes this year, multi-tasking as it is" he smiled and nodded again "yes, Pratical, what do you know about the history of magic? from what you have learnt, if anything?" he chuckled light-heartedily
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:48 pm

Hermione, who would've answered by now, sat there, gazing up at the teacher's desk. She stared at Hunter, seemingly lost in thought and utterly dazed. There had only ever been one incident like this before.. it was probably well known, especially to Ron and Harry.
Having finally come back to her senses, Hermione whizzed through her book, holding it up to show Hunter what they had previously been doing. She seemed unable to speak at the moment, due to the shock.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 1:58 pm

Harry cheered making Ron roll his eyes."Honestly mate they'll be taking you to the mental!" He shouted over Harry's loud cheers."Thank god, I guess we won't be needing this then, eh Ron?" He asked, delving into his bag to bring out a handful of trick wands and sweets."Don't chuck them away, we need them for Divination when she gets too much." Harry laughed loudly."I wasn't going to throw them away, just moving them to put with other books." Ron looked relieved and sat back down as Harry frowned."Its boring, it was taught by a ghost, um what else Ron?" Ron sniggered and rolled his eyes."Hmph, its all about goblings and like it said History of magic, what else is there to know?" Harry snickered and then looked to Hermione."Did someone bring Lockart back?!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:11 pm

Hunter moved from his desk under Hermiones gestures with her book, he made his way over to her and slipped his glasses back on, lightly he took the book from her and flipped thought it briefly scanning the page to which she showed "Goblin reveloution.." he nodded, all the boring stuff thankfully had been covered he smiled relived almost then handed the book bak to Hermione "well thats the worst part over"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 9:09 am

Harry moved from the desk back to his own and sat down on the edge as Ron rolled his eyes, sitting in his seat."Huh Lockart?" He asked raising an eye brow at Harry, like he had gone mad again. Harry snickered and gestured to Hermione with a wry smile."Oh never mind!" He muttered as Ron blinked his face confused. Ron nodded slowly and yawned folding his arms across his chest as Harry looked to Hunter."Worst part, you mean History of Magic can be fun?" He asked incredously, Ron sniggering in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 12:27 pm

Having finally drawn her attention away from the rather attractive teacher, Hermione glared sideways at the boys.
"Well, of course," she told them, as if stating the obvious, "It's just because you don't listen that you find all lessons boring!" she said, with a roll of her eyes. She snapped the book shut, dropping it back onto her desk with a light bang.
"Anyway, what do you mean by practical?" she asked, with a frown. She had to admit, she never thought History of Magic could be practical.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 3:34 pm

Moving infront of his desk, he leant back on it, facing the trio "well" he smiled polietly "Wicca, for one, is my magic in some ways, and that is old magic, very old magic, and it can be pratical, Hermione, I beleive you have heard of the druids? correct? and Runes? and dvination? tarot cards and crystals?" he questioned looking to each of them, "they all tie in with Wicca as does Herblogy"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:29 am

Harry rolled his eyes as he caught Hermione glaring at them."I don't, I love Deffence Against The Dark Arts!" He protested grinning slightly."I like fighting Hermione, what is the point in sitting in a classroom looking at flipping text books?!" He yawned and grabbed her book quickly. Harry flicked through it and burst out laughing."See, why would anyone want to know about goblin wars?" He shook his head at her small neat print and scanned the contense of her other book."Tell me Hermione, will this help me defeat and kill Voldemort?" He scoffed and threw the book back onto the desk where it flew of the edge. Harry grinned and launched himself off the table, catching it before it fell on the ground using his seeker skills and reflexes. He placed it back on the desk with a light enthusiastic laugh and swung back, sitting on the desk again. Harry faced Hunter again, a little more eager now."We know a little about Wicca and Hermione knows everything about Runes. Ancient Runes fascinates her." He frowned not sure why as he didn't understand the strange symbols and shrugged continuing."Divination is awful, we did tarot cards and crystals balls in it." He remembered his attempts and blushed a little glancing to Ron."Herbolody is okay and I was wondering, why we never learnt about Voldemort's past as he was supposed to be the greatest Wizard of all time or Dumbledore's as he is."
Back to top Go down
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:37 am

Ron sniggered as he watched and heard Harry teasing Hermione and mishandling her precious books. He had been convinced Harry was turning soft as his homework was now nearly always in on time and his marks had improved. Hermione had said this was due to Harry being happy with Ginny but Ron wasn't sure. Seeing Harry nearly his old joking self reassured Ron that his best friend hadn't turned soft. He rolled his eyes and clapped as he watched Harry catch the book and show off his Quidditch talents. He then also looked to Hunter and smiled slightly."I admit I don't know much about Wicca as everytime Hermione tried telling us, I feel asleep." He blushed slightly and shrugged."I know nothing about Runes or Druids as me and Harry never felt the urge to study Ancient Runes or Arithmancy." He frowned and then nodded."Divination is a waste of time and Hermione walked out thanks to Professor Trelawney." Ron rolled his eyes and sighed."We did tea reading too but it turned out rather." He glanced to Harry slightly sympathetically and shrugged cutting off.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:37 am

Hermione listened intently to Hunter, resting her chin on her hand. She nodded at all the exampled he mentioned. Indeed she had heard of them before, but due to her dreamy state she had no idea what she was agreeing to. It was only when Harry snatched her book from her that she woke up.
“Harry!” she yelled, attempting to grab it back. Being unsuccessful, she sat back in her chair, folding her arms huffily. She snorted at Harry’s statement. It was true; Harry did like fighting. But Hermione could say a lot about that, but speaking her mind out loud at this moment seemed rather rude. She tried her best to hide her irritation, shoving it back in the depths of her throat.
“Textbooks can be a lot of help, Harry! You should know that by now!” she argued, narrowing her eyes. She wasn’t going to let him win this. Arguing was something she was good at.. On top of everything else.
“It’s called education, for your information,” she snapped, “Maybe you’re right. Maybe none of this can help you defeat Voldemort, but that not the only thing your life depends on! What about your future, Harry? What you learn from a textbook may strengthen you. You just refuse to believe it and I see why..” In her opinion, she thought she was putting up a good fight.
She took the next five minutes to gain back her breath, calm down a little. None of this stole away her annoyance towards Harry and Ron.
“Yes, well, Trewlawny’s an old fraud. Do you honestly blame me for walking out? All she does is predict death. For Merlin’s sake it’s depressing..”
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:20 am

Hunter listedn to there opinions, he valued as much as his own, he noded ocassionaly, then he begun to pace thoughtfull for a moment before he spoke "no, no Hermione, Harry and Ron have as much right to express ther opinion it helps in a form of education I can plan on" he stopped then turned to face them "Trelawny may well be a fraud and a bat as such but she, is the one who predicted the Prophecy.." he said absently, and looked to them

"she has had moments when what she says is but the truth, and out come, the rest inbetween may well be, death related but never judge a book by it's cover so to speak, hm well, as it is just you three i shall do a wuick demonstration of how it can be pratical, history of all magic relates to Wicca, thouse who called it Magick and one point, hyrogliphs, runes, all sorts contain magic, binding, protection, you name it, and concelment, revelance, hmm for example" he moved to his desk and and brought out a diary like object "now i trust you three explicantly and what i show you should not be repeated, this here is my book of shadows"

"A Book of Shadows is a diary of thouse wiccan, Harry the diary to which you destoryed in your..second year i beleive is a book of Shadows, they come in all shapes, you can write things in it and they can dissapear, I have nearly complieted mine, the book consists of spells, enchantments and experience i myself have wrote, created and done. "he moved over to them and placed the book on the desk and gestured for them to come closer he opend the book to the middle of it, "now, I know there is a spell in which you cast that revelas hidden things but note the gesture i make" he raised a figer and traced a rune in the air it shimmed and dissapeared "now look" he gestured to the book, writing begun to show up, "now, this with your wand you cast the spell the action you make to cast it is in the shape of the rune" he smiled
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:08 am

Harry rolled his eyes, it was very amusing seeing Hermione gazing at handsome teachers, he snorted and glanced away to Ron who was staring at Hermione like he had only just seen her for the first time. He snickered and ignored her yells and stubbornness."What?" He questioned, a grin across his jaw."Ha - Ha." Harry laughed shaking his head at her as his grin remained."Text books are useless, action is called for at times like these, even you should know that." He gave her a light wink and swung his legs off the desk enjoying the argument she had just started."Yeah and whats goods education in the real world?" He questioned and then raised an eye brow."I know I'm right Hermione, I'm the one who has fought him and its nothing to do with what I learnt at school which saved me. Like I once told you before, I'm never modest when I talk to you about the times I've escaped him, its nothing to do with throwing spells at him. Hes quick and clever and you have to have your head at all times, one mistake and he can have you like that." He clicked his fingers and sighed sadly."My main goal in life is killing the thing who murdered my parents, I aren't planning my future Hermione because I may not have one." He looked away and shrugged."Nothing I learn in a book will help me, in the end it won't be strength that I put against Voldemort but my nerve, he knows already I'm not scared of him and I also tried to make him see, I'm not a child no more." He laughed softly and glanced to Ron."Didn't take much notice but maybe that will be his downfall." Harry looked to Hermione again and frowned as he watched her attempt to calm down."No I don't blame you Hermione, I've wanted to walk out many times, including today when she voiced to the class that she thinks Voldemort finally has me." He rolled his eyes and folded his arms muttering under his breath, words like."Stupid bat." Glancing to Hunter he stopped and blinked as Hunter disagreed with Hermione, he knew that wasn't going to help him become friends with her. Harry winched and nodded silently before he opened his mouth slowly."I know..which is why I carry on putting up with her." He chuckled softly and smiled."Shes made two, one I found out about well because I had to and the other." He sighed and shrugged a little."She told me Voldemort was coming back, she told me Pettigrew would escape and betray his friends, innocent blood would be split and servant and master would be reunited once more." He shuddered and then looked to Hunter, ready to truly listen now."Book of shadows?" Harry repeated glancing to the book."I'm sure I've heard that somewhere.." He frowned and moved closer listening clearly."Voldemort had a book of shadows?" Harry asked his eyes remaining on the diary like object."Books of shadows are dangerous." He whispered never taking his eyes of the book. Harry followed and leant against the desk curiously."Yes but it doesn't work on books of shadows, the only true way is writing into it or the owner grants permission and performs the magical gesture." He nodded to Hunter and watched him, his eyes flying back to the book."Impressive." Harry murmured after a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next