Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Vote_lcapHistory of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Voting_barHistory of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Vote_lcapHistory of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Voting_barHistory of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)
Animagus: No

History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:11 am

Ron's eyes remained on Hermione, his pupils large like he was seeing her in a different light. He blinked and looked to Harry frowning as he continued to tease Hermione. Ron knew he didn't need to intervene as Hermione was clever enough and could win any argument he had put forth, then again his best friend had a point too."Text books are boring." He added letting out a small yawn, he glanced to Harry his frown remaining."Mum said books are the first way to education." He recalled, blinking a little. He listened to Harry biting his lip and nodded as he heard some of the talk before."Think what you've done though mate, not anyone could do that so it must be something in you or about you." He muttered sitting down on another desk because he was sick of standing. He folded his arms across his chest and shook his head."Don't speak like that Harry, You-Know-Who doesn't stand a chance." He cut in, winching everytime someone said Voldemort's name."Could be but be careful, y-we have along way to go yet." He smiled slightly and couldn't help snigger seeing Hermione fuming."Yeah well she seemed in a mood today and I think we peed her off, you really shouldn't of done what you did, I mean it was bloody hilarious and all but maybe it was too much." He blinked, unable to believe he had said that and his ears reddened, maybe Hermione was turning them both soft."The way she looked at you though, I'm so glad class ended when it did because Harry you don't need another enemy." He sniggered watching Harry and then glanced to Hunter slightly shocked by the way he had told Hermione she was wrong but she probably wouldn't care as it was obvious she was in a day dream."She just got lucky, shes still a fraud." He pointed out before raising an eye brow."Trelawney told you You-Know-Who was coming back?" He hadn't known this as Harry hadn't told either of them."Mm." He uttered a little impressed and shocked. He glanced to Hunter as he heard Harry's tone change and watched Hunter demonstrate. He could tell Harry was beginning to enjoy himself now or maybe he was eager for information. Ron watched and blinked, impressed himself."Bloody hell!" He exclaimed, his mouth half open now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:38 am

Hunter watched the tree of them, he smiled "magic, is never truely good or bad, it is only magic, it is what you decide to do with that magic that makes you who you are he looked to his book then clicked his fingers the wrting seemed to dissapear, he flicked his hand and the book closed and few across the room to his desk and neatly plopped it self in the draw, "books, ah..Harry Ron, although Book s may seem to you perhaps dull and boring, but it is a vauable sorce of knowledge, Hermione here, where do you think she has got her outstanding talent? and knowledge from? Books..Book are only intresting if you make them intresting books will alwyas be around, and they can always be looked back to, your second year and first year i believe? the polyjuice potion and the stone? well, the diffrence is if you learn from a being it cannot be looked back upon or checked, only ever happens once, and with books, they are always there, hence why i have gotten so far..the book Hermione has is perfect, Harry, Ron I shall ask you this one thing, to read these two books, there are small activites in the books which you can do if you like, there is a pratical one too" he smiled and waved his hand to the book shelf, two books flew from the book shelf and landed gently before Ron and Harry on the front of each book was a finely engraved Pentagram in gold leaf. "you don't have to but i think it will help you, it relates to before Voldemort was born, there are ways on how your magic, and his magic came about based upon wiccan traditions, "
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:11 am

Hermione slouched in her chair, looking very annoyed. She shot a glare sideways at Harry, before returning to her usual dreamy state of staring wonderingly at Hunter. She watched him for a moment, before turning to Ron, carrying a frown upon her stony expression. She thought that she had sensed a pair of eyes upon her, guessing that they were Ron’s (due to the fact that Harry was watching Hunter). She shook her head, returning her large, brown eyes to the glowing light that was Hunter.
She let out a gasp, watching how amazing his form of magic was.
“Wow,” she murmured, admiringly, “Is it a natural ability, or are you taught it?” she asked, deciding to stay on that subject.
She blushed lightly, looking down at her book. Having someone so amazing tell you that was overwhelming.. Well to Hermione anyway. She looked up again, ridding herself of embarrassment.

“You see, Harry. You have to believe in yourself to beat him. You can do it, we all know you can. You’re a lot stronger than he will ever be, but in your own way. He doesn’t range his attacks, does he? He uses the three most horrible curses all the time! You can defeat him, Harry, if you just believe in yourself. Remember.. We’re always here for you,” she said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:55 am

Hunter listend, moving back he lent on his desk he smiled polielty to Hermione "both, some are born with it, like me and some arn't and when taught they too can become a witch, only there magic will not be as strong as thoughs born, full, My mother was a full witch, and Veela too, my father, he was a wizard in Wicca and you usual being, to have the talent as it were, to progress you have to be taught, as i'm sure you three are finding out" he gestured to them, after a while he feel silent, and nodded in agreement listening to hermiones word of encourgement to harry "as i said Harry, it is not what you are, never will it be, it only depends on who you are, and to define who you are, it depends on what you do with what you are giften with."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:32 am

Harry's eyes remained on the strange book as he remember the diary at the same time, he shuddered uncomfrotably and took a small step back, shaking his head to regain his concentration. He watched the writing disappear and sighed, nodding once."Makes you who you are." He repeated quietly his teeth trailing on his bottom lip."Mm." He raised his head and rolled his eyes."I don't know, not just books because shes naturally gifted though I guess they helped." He added, smiling warmly at his best friend. He opened his mouth and closed it hurriedly."H-How do you know about the polijuice potion?!" He demanded, his head turning to Hermione."Did you tell him?" He asked quickly, knowing they could get in serious trouble."Actually it can, if you have a penseive." He pointed out looking to Hunter again."Your asking us to read books?" He looked to Ron horrified but nodded slowly."O-Okay." He agreed still unsure, he watched the books come towards him and frowned."Where do people get the time to read all these books?" He mused pulling out a large book from his bag."I'm already reading one." He confessed, dropping it back in his bag. He picked up the one Hunter had given them off the desk and began to flick through, scanning quickly."I will do, wicca magic sounds fasniating." Harry glanced to Hermione, a frown appearing across his face as he saw her glare, he couldn't help grin sheepishly and watched her do the same to Ron. He rolled his eyes and sighed as she turned to him again."We've been through this Hermione." He muttered, his tone a low growl."I don't care how much he hurts me phyiscally, hes weak at magic, its the things he says." He shook his head slowly, his face fitted in pain and inhaled, exhaling too quickly to notice."Thank you..." He added a weak twitch of his lips after."Damn, I hate these mixed emoions." He groaned and ran a hand through his hair looking to Hunter. He nodded slowly, taking into account everything everyone had said and sighed, his head dropping back to the book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 11:35 am

Ron closed his mouth hurriedly knowing he looked stupid and looked to Hermione, wondering how she was so intelligentt and patient, he was finally beginging to understand they were qualities. He shook his head slowly and gasped as he was given the book. He met Harry's horrified gaze with terror and shrugged watching him pick up the book. Ron glanced at the cover and pulled his eye brows together, frowning. He picked up the book deciding to try and flicked through it like Harry with less enthuasism though. He blinked seeing Hermione glare at him and dropped his eyes back to the book, his ears and face burning.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:26 pm

he shook his head "I didn't say you had to, I said it would help if you did, even if you do just flick throw and read vertain parts, i can guarentee you will find it extreamly helpful" he assured, and moved around behind his desk " it's history related of course, but some dates back to Voldemorts upbringing, and how the unforgivables where made, these are my own personal books i only have three copies, so please do not loose them, took me a very long time to find them" he smiled softly "I have annotated a few pages too, notes, which may help in the finals"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:20 am

Hermione looked through the book eagerly, no longer paying attention to Hunter. She seemed remotely interested. At long last, she dropped the book and turned her head to face Harry, a look of confusion carrying upon her face.
"Polyjuice Potion? No," she said, thruthfully, shaking her head, "At least I dont think I did.." she said, confusedly. She rolled her eyes, turned back to Hunter, then back to Harry, listening to them both in between.
"No, Harry, but I do care. You know I can't face seeing him hurt you. He's already hurt you badly enough by.. by m-murdering your parents. Don't you think that's enough?" she said, distinctly outraged. She weakened her voice a bit, before looking to her hands, clasped in her lap.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:00 pm

Harry frowned and shrugged."Well anything which will help me, I will read or do." He vowed his eyes on the book still as they scanned it most eagerly."Well, I'll see what I can do with my time." He mused nodding as his head raised finally from the strange, magical book."The unforgivable were made?" Harry repeated incredulously, his mouth wide open - which he shut at once as it all made sense. Every spell had to have been created or discovered."Woah." He frowned impressed and shook his head."I will treat it, more than my own." He looked to Hermione unable to stop a grin, as she would know what he meant. Harry always threw books around and she hated it. "Thank you." He added looking back to Hunter for a second. Harry rolled his eyes knowing he would have to wait longer than in his opinion necessary to get a response of his best friend. Finally he frowned, his confusion clear too."Mm, well he knows." He glanced to Hunter, slightly suspicious and then to Ron, but shook his head - Ron didn't talk to Hunter alone. Refraining himself from telling her to drop it, he shrugged."I know you do." He murmured, winching a second at the mention of his parent's which he found hard at the moment, to think about."To who Hermione, him and me?, Me..I don't know but him certainly not." He shook his head slowly, finding this difficult and shrugged again."He wants me dead, he wants the same to happen to me than I want to happen to him, he plans to destroy me by taking everything away and he knows my weaknesses." He said flatly, raising a hand to silence her."He doesn't, however know my strengths which will be his downfall."

Ron glanced to Harry, slightly confused, shocked and pleased."And we will do all we can in our power to help you succeed in the war, were with you until the end." He promised, glancing to Hermione, knowing she felt the same."Us against the world." He repeated, remembering something he had read out of a comic but it was true all the same."Yes, Harry the unforgivable were made by some strange person, Fred and George told me." He explained, not wanting Harry to think he had reading up. He sniggered hearing Harry and smirked slightly."We haven't thrown many books in the fire lately." He muttered jokingly knowing it was bound to get Hermione going but it was true - they did sometimes. He went back to reading, leaving it to Harry and Hermione as he knew it was between them and he didn't want to mess things up by an immature comment, he was finally beginning to grow up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:48 am

Hunter watched and listend with a small smile "no one told, me, news travles you know" he smiled looking to them both, he frowned slightly "I'm serious you two, there my own books and i would like them back in one piece" he said sternly, befroe he looked to Hermione who had spoke, he listened agan to the conversation, and shook his head softly "stop, stop with the negativity or you will get no where, Harry you are a strong very talented young man, and you have the brightest witch of your year, I have ever known and you have the friendship of the..joker of the year i have ever known" he smiled slightly to Ron, the corners of his lips just lifting in smile, he shook his head again and looked to the three of them "enough of this pesimitic behaviour.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction   History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History of Magic Lesson one: Introduction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2