Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Vote_lcapDigging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Voting_barDigging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Vote_lcapDigging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Voting_barDigging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female
Number of posts : 82
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: n/a

Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Empty
PostSubject: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Tonks headed straight for the head Aurors offices', where Kingsliegh was based, and where Madeye used to be before he retired.
She hadn't been in the Order long, but knowing her cousin to be innocent as he always had been she wasn't about to take her Auror privileges for granted. She wasn't allowed to look here, could quite easily be fired, but didn't care. She was an auror with The order.
She'd would use her auror advantages to full extent if she had to, there had to be something, besides Pettigrew staging Sirius himself, someone from the ministry must have had a clue, some evidence to Sirius' innocence but covered it up...Funny how Dawlish came to mind. Though, twelve years ago, he wouldn't have been an important enough auror to work the Potter murder case.

She waved her wand and the drawers to each desk slid open from past cases, each one floating past her eyes slow enough for her to skim each of them.

She glanced over at the fireplaces that The head aurors used, she'd managed to give Sirius access to one of them and he had planned to contact her soon. She doubted he would floo but he might just 'pop' up to check up on things.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: A Black, Bear-like dog.

Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Empty
PostSubject: The unexpected Arrival.   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:35 am

Sirius had decided not to use the floo network nor the fireplace, he had instead used Polyjuice Potion in order to gain access to the Ministry, something that was risky enough to suit him perfectly. Blending in with Aurors and Ministry members alike Sirius headed swiftly towards a lift, just making it in before an odd looking man pulled the shutters together. Barely seconds after the lift had moved the authoritative voice of a woman indicated he had reached his destination. He stepped out slowly, surveying the area carefully before moving. A door caught Sirius' eye, causing him to finally move away from the lift and towards it, this time more eagerly. He looked over his shoulder once to ensure he had no company, knocking twice loudly with his knuckle shortly after, unsure if he had the correct door due to the lack of signs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Reckless_Godfather.bebo.com
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:29 am

(Heya!!! loved your comment Chloe XD Sorry it's short, im eating lol)

Tonks froze as she heard someone knocking and all the parchment fell to the floor with soft thuds.
"Ummm, What's your business?" she called out through the door, her heart began to thud, she needed an alibi...If madeye or anyone showed up she'll just say she was given a high class assignment.

Unless Sirius had decided to change the plan a little....
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:36 am

[[ Very Happy Very Happy No worries, thanks ! ]]

Sirius rolled his eyes, regretting not informing Tonks of the change of plan. He turned, his back to the door as he took one long look at the empty area, ensuring no one was around yet again. He turned around again, leaning close to the door. "It's Sirius, open the door." he mumbled quickly, voice barely audible. He waited impatiently for her reaction, and preferably the door to open.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 am

Tonks sniggered, this time it was her turn to role her eyes.
"Always thinking three steps ahead, Siri."
She opened the door grinning, her arms folded and completely draped in crimson Auror Cadet robes.
"Come in." she ushered, before walking into the centre of the room and waving her wand once more, the parchment returning to the air so she could quickly read each othe cases.
All of these were reports made on The potter murder case and Sirius' conviction.
"Just been raiding their reports, used to do this during training, a much easier way of answering theory papers," Tonks informed Sirius Cheerfully, she'd only cheated on the boring parts.

"Interesting look by the way, where did you pick him up?" she laughed, looking him over with her eyes. She seriously wondered where Sirius got his poly juice potion hosts, whenever he needed one they always seemed to appear.

"I'll seperate you're conviction reports from the Murder statements, ok? Should make it easier, I know that someone's been having you on and I'll rip their head off," she vowed, feeling lethal.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:11 am

"Couldn't help myself, you know me." he replied, beaming as he quickly entered the office, locking the door behind himself. Sirius strode around a desk and seated himself in the comfortable looking chair. He frowned at the scattered pieces of parchment on the desk, eyes scanning the nearest piece disgustedly, unsure if it was a good idea bringing up the past. "Don't ask." he said after becoming lost within the parchment he had been reading, scoffing at his appearance. "Do what you have to I want this over and done with as soon as possible." he stated, voice a low growl, attention drawn to a quiet, unexpected knock at the door. He sat up straight in his chair, looking to Tonks with an expression that left nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:32 am

Tonks smiled at him apolagetically, "I'm sorry you're being put through this again, dont think it hasn't crossed my mind that I'd rather spare you the pain....but making sure you have your freedom back is higher priority to me," Tonks turned away from him before he could reply, scooping the reports of the table that he had been reading.

With a wave of her wand she started to make copies of each document, they slowly began to pile onto the table next to her, face down.
"With a copy of each report I can create a montage of evidence and give it to your lawyer, they can't deny the truth of it when all the reports bare the ministry seal. Once this is done we can scat and you can leave the rest to me...It would help if you could remember the Aurors who convicted you...It was most likely handled by one of them," she scowled.

Tonks went to retrieve the reports that were already complete when someone knocked on the door and froze.
"Bugger," she whispered. "Sirius, pretend you're a boss from another branche or something..." she hissed, glancing over at him.

Tonks wandered over to the door and opened it, "What's your business here.......Uncle malfoy? What are you doing here?"

Lucius pushed passed the door gently looking uncomfortable at his neices presence, "I could ask you the same...This room isn't open to Auror Cadets,"

"Nor is it open to School govener's." she frowned, closing the door quickly.

"Hmm," was all he replied with, before nodding in Sirius direction, "Who's this?"

"Have some respect for the man...He's so high up in the ministry he practically owns you," she muttered to Lucius.

Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:52 am

Sirius leant forward in the chair as he tried to think back to the time he had been first wrongly convicted. He sighed heavily, only remembering Azkaban. "What real evidence do we have ?" he asked, just before Lucius had strolled in. He clasped his hands together in hope of looking important. "Lucius Malfoy I assume...." Sirius said, with forced politeness along with a faked voice completely different to his own. "I trust we will have the time to meet at a more appropriate time....." he continued, careful with his words, clearly dismissive. Lucius nodded, making a swift exit, closing the door quietly behind himself. Sirius chuckled, unclasping his hands. "What hope is there ? No real evidence, is this worth it ?" he asked quickly, now watching the door cautiously, Lucius wouldn't be the last of the unwanted visitors they could do without. The hour was flying, soon his identity would be his own again, Sirius smirked at the aspect.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 pm

Tonks sighed in relief as Lucius left and sat on the edge of the desk near Sirius.
"Well of course there's hope, Sirius! I have hope, and I'm going to anotate every single report down to the last detail to make sure that hope is justified-I wish these bloody reports would hurry up, im starting to mushy..." she complained, leaning back on the desk.
Tonks had her doubts about Sirius' case, but she also had her beliefs. She KNEW he was innocent, and so did many others out there.
If she could put together evidence untouchable by the unforgiveable curses themselves and somehow retrieve a witness at the time , then they'd be sorted.
She wasn't going to drop this without a fight.
Tonks glanced over at Sirius, he hadn't changed a day on the outside...on the inside? That was a different matter altogether.

She watched as the last report duplicated before scooping up the large pile and tucking them under her arm, the originals zoomed back to their files and the drawers closed with a thud.

"Right! they're done, Sirius! lets go...I'm going to get to it straight away. We cant tell anyone in the order though, you know what they're like. Righteous gits...." she muttered, she was still rather icy at what Dumbledore had told her when she proposed something like this before.

She caught Sirius watching the door and felt his unease, however when she turned back to him he was smiling. She rolled her eyes, "Look you can prance around the ministry, causing havoc another time...As fun as it does sound....I need to take you to the department of mysteries one day," she smirked.
"Lets floo,"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:20 pm

"Wait..." he said, loud and clear. "Let me see those." he said with a nod towards the parchment tucked under her arm. He stood from the chair and strolled around the desk, curious as he had never seen the details of his case before now. "Harry should know." he said suddenly, as he waited for Tonks to pass over the parchment.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:30 pm

Tonks' shoulders slumped...Ok, so a part of her had felt that coming.
She turned around to regard Sirius carefully.
"I agree, but shouldn't he hear the truth at your trial, on the same day you'll be free. Rather than show him these now and let him wallow in depression up til the trial? These things can be pretty brutal. It's no soft blow when you read these," she looked down at the parchment, an uneasy pit forming in her stomach.
"I need these to build your case...First." she added, staying put.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:35 pm

"I'm sure I can handle them." he replied quickly and sharply, becoming impatient with her. He took a step towards Tonks, unexpectedly grabbing a handful of the parchment she held under her arm. Sirius winked at her, gazing down, prepared for the worst. His eyes scanned as they had done with the previous parchment he had found on the desk, every word causing his blood to boil. He shook his head slowly in disbelief as he read, breathing in deeply and out almost silently. "This is ridiculous, no wonder I ended up in Azkaban." he snarled, placing the piece of parchment behind the rest of the pile, starting to read another regretfully.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:47 pm

Tonks felt a sudden rush of anger at Sirius for grabbing the parchment from her, like she'd been hiding them from him for no reason.

"And you wonder why I believe the guy who wrote this was full of crap," she snapped.
"If you show this to Harry, whether he says he wants to read them or not, whether he'll hate me for saying otherwise, I will slap you round the head so hard your bloody mother will say Damn! Got it. All of this will be questioned at your trial, thats my job, remember?"

With a sigh she turned around, "I'll return some time, see if I missed anything. We should go,"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Sirius exhaled deeply, looking up from the parchment. "I'd love the opportunity to meet him." he mumbled furiously to himself, the trial couldn't arrive soon enough. "Come on then, before you turn into my mother." he concluded with a chuckle, heading towards the door first, opening it quite roughly, holding on to the parchment he had snatched from her.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:01 pm

Tonks scowled and followed him. "That's not even funny and you know it." she huffed, she hated it when he compared her to his mother, personally she didn't see the point in him reading all that stuff.

"Dont worry, I'll make sure he's guest number one at your trial," she laughed, "I'm sure you have one hell of a greeting to bestow on him, hell...I wouldn't be suprised if the whole ministry were in on it,"

She glanced at the parchment when she reached Sirius' side, "I'm going to need those back at some point, alright?
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:08 pm

Tonks' remark caused Sirius to bark with laughter, alerting the attention of nearby aurors along the corridor. Luckily enough Sirius remained disguised although he didn't have long left, his features would return to his own soon enough which was why it was important they left as quickly as possible. "Here, i'll only lose them." he said loud enough for Tonks to hear, ignoring the staring aurors.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:21 pm

Tonks jumped slightly as Sirius laughed before chuckling herself...Ok, so maybe it was slightly amusing.
Tonks took the parchment quickly with a suprised frown. "You know when I said give them back at some point I didn't mean in the next five seconds....Oh," she caught sight of the other aurors. "I see,"
she coughed and raised her voice a little.
"I'll return them to you later, Sir."

She turned her average walking pace into a swift power walk, "The floo network is just round here,"

"Excuse me? Did you have permission to be in there!??" called out one of the aurors, looking back to the head auror department.

Tonks rolled her eyes, "The next thing you know they'll be running us down for breathing..."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 7:32 am

Sirius followed, out of sight of the aurors within seconds. He turned a corner, approaching the floo network, frowning as he did so. Sirius wasn't fond of the floo network so therefore had other plans. "We're better off leaving the main way, still got time." he called back to Tonks just before he had reached the same lift he had arrived in. He sighed as he waited, the man whom had the tedious task of closing the shutters every time someone entered the lift appeared from what Sirius thought was nowhere. "Ready ?" he asked, already stepping into the lift.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:37 am

Tonks jogged the rest of the way over to Sirius, she'd gone down to the floo network by the time he'd called out to her.
Rolling her eyes she stepped inside, no plans the best plan, in the future. Sirius will only change it anyway, she grinned to herself.
"Ready and waiting," she beamed, answering the man before Sirius could.
When the doors closed again she leaned over to mumble into Sirius' ear "He must have one hell of a party while doing his job. He's been here for years, you know." her voice was incredulous.

"Are we heading straight back to Grimmauld, or did you want to take a detour somewhere else?" she asked, a little while later.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:18 am

"I can only imagine." replied Sirius, partly skeptical as he viewed the man, smirking at his bored expression. He waited until the lift had reached the floor they needed before answering. "Grimmauld, unfortunately." he exclaimed in an undertone, noticing how the crowds of people had moved aside to enable him and Tonks to pass. He hadn't realised how important the unknown man he took the apperance of was. "Now are you sure you've got everything we need,?" he asked, voice loud due to the silence that had originated on his arrival.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:55 am

Tonks sighed, "Fair enough, another time then," she moaned but immediately perked up once she noticed how the crowd was acting towards them-or rather, Sirius. This must be a change for him, Tonks snorted when a bout of laughter attempted to escape, Oh the irony of it all.
She coughed and raised her own voice, looking ahead at the entrance rather than him. "Yes, sir. Everything has been taken care of."

"You do know who you're impersonating, dont you?" she whispered, highly amused. "You've only gone and stolen the image of the most important bloke in the UK. He's sort of like, up there with Fudge almost, except travels around the country. Cant remember his name, but I know he was voted head auror throughout the country and represents the country on most political affairs. It's very rare people see him, he doesn't make a habit of making himself known. Pops up once in a few years...They're probably all wondering why the hell he's just casually strolled out of the lift with me of all people."

Tonks stopped laughing suddenly and halted in her step. "That's a thing, how did you get his hair, What did you do? Just randomly walk into him, by chance? It would be a laugh if you knocked him out or something..." she laughed quietly again, then glanced at him curiously, "You didn't did you?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:17 am

Where Tonks looked towards the entrance, Sirius absorbed the attention, finding it a struggle not to smirk. He quickened his pace as the main entrance become clearer, the silence returning to the usual wave of voices. "Doesn't really concern me, lets just say he didn't see it coming." he said through restrained laughter, coming to a sudden halt as Tonks had. "Save the questions for later would you ?." he said, voice almost an order, he had mere minutes left of the identity he was becoming agitated with.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:49 am

"Yes, Sir." she raised her hands up in mock surrender and it wasn't long before they were outside and in the open.
"Lets apparate, ok? The sooner we get back, the less chance we have of you being seen."
Tonks patted his arm and walked round the corner, ready to apparate them both back to Grimmauld. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:54 am

Sirius nodded, not wasting the time on checking for any onlookers. "When you are." he completed her sentence, readying himself.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 12:15 pm

Tonks held onto his arm then apparated them both in front of Grimmauld, feeling the usual squeeze of apparation weighing down on her.
"There we go, we're back. With time to spare, I see." Tonks noticed the polyjuice potion was still working.
That was...easy,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)   Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digging up infomation for Sirius' innocence (Tonks, Sirius, others who want to join in, ask.)
Page 1 of 1