Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Vote_lcapWizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Voting_barWizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Vote_lcapWizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Voting_barWizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Empty
PostSubject: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 4:26 pm

This is the court Room where Sirius Blacks trial is taking place. All members are welcome to come and view, but not interupt. Be as professional as you can be and no stupid shit.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:21 am

(very nice way of putting it lol)

Hunter had been put forward as the head of the auror department, to be due in the trial of Siurus, Balck he had head there was others due, namely Pandora , he had on him his reading glasses which he wore, as he walked into the currently empty court room, he flipped through pages of notes, witnesses, friends, all sort the quick quote quill followed flickering now and there behind him, he let out a breath, it was going to be a long trial...
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:22 am

She came in the doors of the courtroom..her long dark cloak bellowing behind her. Her hair down in soft curls..she was dreading the trial for Sirius's sake. Knowing in her heart..he was innocent. He would never hurt James and Lily, much less anyone else. Her mind was a mess..full of so many concerns.

She saw Hunter had already arrived..appeared smile on her lips. She was relieved to see him..and walked to where he sat and sat down beside of him...after a brief kiss on his cheek.. "Sorry i'm late...had to make sure the twins were safe and well before I left. Your looking nice and professional today", she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:51 am

as Hunter flicked through the notes, he sighed, then looked up hearing the doors open he smiled automatically as he saw Pandora, looking very formal "hello" he greeted returning the kiss on her cheek he sighed and took of his glasses "yes, I'm speaking on behalf of the jury, as such, eventually saying as Head auror if Black is guilty or not guity" he shrugged hardly phased, he knew nothing about black nor his connection to the others "i have these notes defending both guitly and not guitly" he added showing her the papers
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:16 pm

She frowned seeing the papers, then sighed.."He's not guilty, you know."

"I know he isn't. This is almost more than I can bare to watch. Sirius is a good man..he loved his friends...James and Lily, just like family. If he is found guilty..I can't imagine resting another night. This is all so wrong..so horribly wrong. I can't help but think he was set up. While the real murderer..runs free among us. Probably sitting here watching...laughing at how he fooled everyone, and not doubt a DE too, while a innocent man sits on trial, for being nothing but a loyal friend to us all, to me and to the Order", she said fighting back the strong emotions inside her. The need to weep for a innocent friends life.

"I know you do not know all that I do..you haven't been here long enough...but please believe me when I say he is a innocent man. I would bet my life on it. I can see this day turning ugly..I can feel it and it sickins me..", she said wringing her hands..in a nervouse manner.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:04 am

He stopped as Pandora spoke, he removed his glasses and sighed rubbing the bridge of his nose, he hated to upset her, or hurt her, yet another decision rested on his shoulders he sighed "Pandora.." he thuoght for a moment and looked down to his papers "I don't know, i hate hurting you, and I beleive you..but theres evidence that..says otherwise..it's a debatable subject.." he said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:06 pm

She raised her eyes to him..."But it's all wrong hunnie. It's a set up...it's not right", she said, then took his hand in hers and layed against him.

"I'll stay as long as I can..not sure I can bare to watch..my friend being acussed of something I know they did not do."

"I know he is innocent..just like I know I love you with all my heart."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:59 pm

he looked to her thoughtful, meeting her gaze he sighed and looked away, it wasn't easy, withhis free hand and the papers resting in his lap, he ran his long fingers through his blonde tuffs then he pinched his bridge of his nose and sighed finally "I know you will Pandora.." he said solemly as he held her hand he looked to the papers torn, how could he deny such evidence and eye witnesses? yet how could he deny Pandora, with out hurting her, possibably even loosing her "I don't know.." he sighed and placed his glassed back on he took his hand back and flicked through the papers, one small flaw and the case could theretically change.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:13 pm

So many thoughts were going through her mind, a million at once. She was searching for anything that she could use to help Sirius. The ones she remembered, she had no evidence though. "This is so frustrating...and I know your just doing your job hun. i can't hold that against you..I could never hold anything against you. I love you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:23 pm

he looked to her then "I don't want to hurt you pandora..I never have, never will, I belive you i honestly do i vaule everything you say.." he said pressing a hand gently to her cheek "I Love you, always, I am only trying to do whats right, thats all I have ever known ever done.." he sigehd searching her eyes, fear was set, he could see it "I'll do what I can.." he finally said.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:31 pm

She smiled softly to him. "Thank you", she said quietly.

"I'm afraid theres much of anything, any of us can do. His fate is already set."

"I just wish Dumbledore could pull us out of this one. It's more than even him, can change."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 pm

"No, I belive you and if you believe his innocene then so be it, he is, and will be deemed innocent and a free man, as much as i dislike him, and how he seems to dislike me, given my status and my friendship with Harry" he stated and sighed looesly he draped an arm around her shoulder "as I said..I shall do all that I can."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:55 pm

"I would never ask more of you than I know you were able to do. We have to find the real killer though...and I'm sure they are associated with Voldemort. I just know it in my heart. No ones capable of this but him and his DE's."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:13 pm

"Pandora..Pandora.." he stopped her holding up his hands to silence her "Please..enough.." he smiled "I believe you you do not need to convince me further, I shall do all that I can to help him, but i cannot promise anything, i do not give the final vote, that is down to Fudge, I only give the evidence, and...take him away if sentenced.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:32 pm

She went silent.."I'm sorry.. I know you believe me. I'm just a nervous wreck i guess. I'm worried and I'm sorry." She put her head down and into her hands, she rubbed her temples..worriedly.

She could hear people ushering in and a chill ran down her..not long now she thought.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 9:56 am

he sighed and wrapped an arm around her pulling her gently against him he brushed a kiss to her head, and rubbed her arm "It get sorted Pandora, I will do what I can as I have said, please don't worry so much, it's not good for your health.." he stated caringly and concered that her well-being was falling
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:24 am

She smiled under his kiss.."I know hun and I totally trust you. I was thinking..don't you find it odd, that only the finger of Peter was found. Where is the rest of his body", she said more to herself than anything. It just stumps me...no body, just a finger", she said curiously.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:31 am

He nodded and listend, "yes i see your point.." he paused and bite his lip then flicked through the pages till he found one putting it to the front he nodded again "Intresting.." he stated then read allowed "witnesses who saw the event, have yet to come fully forward in fear of being next, the clean up opperation states that within the area, of a mile radius only a finge was found belonging to the victim of Peter Pettigrew, there is yet an evident conclusion as to what turely happend." he looked to Pandora and smiled "You know, just this small bit, and what you said may be the final piece of evidence needed to prove Sirius of his Innocence." he smiled again
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:47 am

"Yes..there are to many questions, for one to fully come to a conclussion. But what i fear is, to keep fear out of people they will prosicute Sirius for a quick end to the panic this all could cause. If the public knew the real killer still ran free to strike again."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 7:53 am

he nodded thought ful "true.." he paused removing his glasses and putting the end of it to his lips "we shall have to see, but your point may be enough to atleast make them think..but if it is not Sirius Black, then it would mean..Peter Pettigrew was alive..somewhere.." he thought, "then again how would he escape wihout being.." he paused "wait, Wasn't Pettigrew one of Jame Potter's friend? and he was an Animagus everyone know that, I wonder if.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:12 am

"Ohh yes", she grinned. "I'm glad I got you thinking now. Some things are just not as they seem..especially when your dealing with magic. This is not as simple, as a open , closed case as it may seem at first look. And I mean to make the others think as well. Evil has many faces, just as lies and truths..it is for us to sort out which is truth and which are lies. Because the truth means everything to a innocent man."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:20 am

He nodded "True." it was then he got up and begun to pace "James was an Animagus, un registered it was only found out he was one not that long ago about a few years ago..Remus is a werewolf..who too was friends with James..Dementors do not register animals..so Sirius must be one, thus that was how he escaped possibably and Pettigrew..hmm, well it would make sense he being one to..something small..it would make sense to kill thouse people frame Sirius black, rid yourself of a finger in the process thus planting the evidence..niether of them are registered- which would explain alot..halliuja(sp) I think we just saved an innocent man" he grinned then turned to Pandora and took her face roughly before kissing her hard on the lips "Oh I think I love you" he grinned and stepped back, with new possibilities
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:41 am

She laughed lightly smilling to him brightly...He had taken the words out of her mouth.

"Your on a roll here..I think."

"Great minds think alike my love. I would bet my own life on it that we are right.

She grinned at his sudden his..."I love you too", she said admirring him as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 8:55 am

he smiled and kissed her again for good measures "yes I think so too, and I also think we stand a good chance at provign Sirius's innocence" he smiled and sat back down beside her placing his glasses back on "it's not solid proof..but, it's worth a try on brining it up" he nodded.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:02 am

She hugged him as he sat back down.."You are truly my other half and how I adore you." She leaned into him and recieved his kissed. "I would rather tried and failed, that never tried at all", she said now with some hope in her heart.

Together thet were brilliant and surely meant to be as a team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)   Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizengamot (Sirius Blacks Trial)
Page 1 of 1