Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Twins Arrival Vote_lcapThe Twins Arrival Voting_barThe Twins Arrival Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Twins Arrival Vote_lcapThe Twins Arrival Voting_barThe Twins Arrival Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Twins Arrival

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:39 am

After the arguement between her and Remus and Hunter. Pandora stood at the front counter with Hunter.. She was bent over holding her stomache which had pains shooting through it and every inch of her body, or so it felt like it...she would cry out ocassionally, while she waited for Hunter to check them into the hospital.

"I can't wait any longer", she cried out grapping hold of Hunter for support. Now that she had taken off the disallushment charm..she was huge...carrying twins.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:45 am

Hunter currently was aruging with the ead nurse demanding being seen to now, he stopped mid sentance, under hearing Pandora's yells, he looked to her and wrapped an arm around her he glowered to the head nurse, before he heard he heard the head matorn of sorts, a tall lady with blonde hair, plaited down her back he got her attention swiftly and she agreed soon, Pandora and himself where in the deliveray room, nurses rushing about as Pandora lay on the bed he stood by her head, resting a hand gently to her forehead, and the other held her hand "breath.." he said "deep breaths, it's going to be fine.."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:51 am

There was a abit of a cuffufle outside the delivery room, some raised voices.
The door finally opened and Remus walked in closing the door behind him, some nurses outside had told him to stay out.

"Is she alright?" he asked looking to Hunter and then to Pandora before walking over to them, swaying ever so slightly. ".. Tonks told me.. she was in labour.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:15 am

Pandora screamed as the contractions came harder and Harder...finally the doctor came. She told the doctor she could feel the babies coming through breaks in her screams.

She saw that Remus had came. She felt bad for him..but then her attention was drawn to the fact a baby was ready to be born. With several pushes Linden came out. The nurses wrapped him up and handed Linden to Hunter.

Then with doctors orders, she pushed again. Isabella came out screaming. Pandora smiled at the baby, as she was wrapped up. The doctor then looked around, seeing the father already has his hands full, he looked to Remus, thinking he must be the uncle and handed him the baby girl..who by now, had quietened down.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:30 am

Remus looked down at the baby girl in his hands, he felt awkward as he held their baby. He couldn't say he wasn't family though as he would be pulled out, and for drinking.

He carried the baby to Pandora so she could hold her. "They are gorgous.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:44 am

She looked to Remus and smiled..seeing him holding Isabella.

"Thank you Remus", she said exhausted as she took her daughter and cradled her in her arms.

"Thank you Remus...and thnak you for coming. I'm sooo sorry I hurt you", she said from her heart.

She looked to Hunter and smiled as her held their son. Soon they willed her out and to a private room. So her and the babies could rest. Hunter folled close behind and she motioned for Remust ot...she told the hospital staff je was her brother, so they wouldn't kick him out.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:59 am

Remus kept close to them and away from the hospital staff, he knew he more thank likely reaked of of whiskey, but he was pleased to see she was happy to see him, he was still a bit timid around Hunter though.

He sat in a chair in the private room by the door while the babies were sleeping. He sat there in silence looking at his hands... ".. is it my fault it was a early labour?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:14 am

after waiting eventually he saw Remus he gave him a brief looka and a swift nod, stopping under the sudden screams, he took Pandora's had before he knew it Linden was placed in his arms gushed and in awe at the tiny beautiful baby he held in his arms he smiled as Liden shifted fidigting under the blankets, he smiled "hey little guy.." he smiled softly his eyes watery almost he looked up though other screams and took Pandora's hand holding Liden craddeled in one arm, he looked to the baby girl whom they gave to Remus, he didn't say anything, he was pleased to an extent.

after the episode, Pandora was wheeled away to be cleaned and checked, Hunter followed motioning for Remus to follow too, soon the twins were taken then to be washed and to sleep, eventually, Hunter came back into the small private waiting room with two cups of coffee, he handed Remus one, and sat down silently beside him, sipping his coffee, he then paused hearing Remus.."i wouldn't say it's your fault entierly no..both our faults really..i shouldn't of had a go at you so I aplogise for that.."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:20 am

The cup of coffee trembled in Remus' hands. He didn't drink the stuff but it kept his hands warm. "... I shouldn't have lost my temper either... just so much has happened to me in a short time.. and all of it hard to get my head around... I learned she was pregant the same night you both asked me to be a god father.... it was too much for me after everything.. it felt as if it was being rubbed in my face too.. but that was mainly from the upset from our arguement.. I would love to be a godfather.. but last night.. neither of you even gave me the time to get used to the idea...."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:24 am

She heard them both blaming themselves.."It's fine you two...I shouldn't have over worked myself and worried as I did. It's over now and the twins are perfect, so don't beat yourselves up over it. As I am happy as I a mum can be. I have a family and as soon as we are married, a official family.

She looked to the door as the nurse brought the twins in to be fed. Pandora felt exhausted and weak...but she didn't refuse her children..nor would she, if she were on her death bed....She gave Linden to Pandora and Isabella to Hunter to feed. She held the bottle to the babies mouth while is sucked on the botlle. Pandora fell in and out of sleep, as she fed Linden. She wished she had access to her potions...a rejuvinating potion would be nice right now, but she did the best she could as is.

Groggily she looked to Hunter..."The babies things...I left them at home, in the rush to get here", she said then closing her eyes.

"Thank you Remus. I am sorry", she said with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:41 am

Hunter sighed "yes, aplogies for that too, we wern't rubbing it in, Pandora..wished to put telling you off further, she belived you had enough to deal with, but she told you in the end, which is better, then you having to find out though someone else" he said sipping his coffee "Aplogies still, I hope, some time, we can be good freinds, proper friends..i know we haven't exactly been on the best of terms and I'm sorry also for coming in between you and Pandora" he held out his hand for Remus to shake, a gesture of aplogies, and acceptance.

he then looked up seeing the nurse now caryring two clean twins one cradeled in each arm, he took Isabella as the nurse handed her to him, he then fed her with a bottle of mothers milk, Isabella was quite half sleeping, he looked up to Pandora and smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 pm

"I really am sorry.. I am a old fool I don't know what got into me for these last months, Pandora is too young for me anyway, you are a perfect couple.. but if you upset her... you better watch your back as I will not be pleased.." he said leaning forward and taking his hand to shake
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:27 pm

She sat up swinging her legs over the side of the bed...she smiled seeing her two favorite men in the world make up...Today..her heart was truley happy. Remus was her extened family...not bonded by love, but a special friendship that would live forever.

"I'm so happy...you both have made me the happiest witch in the world. Not to mention, I have the love of two wonderful wizards", she said cradling Linden close to her...he was in a deep sleep now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:35 pm

Hunter nodded to Remus understanding his threat of sorts, he smiled a fraction he then looked up seeing Pandora half heading over, he still held Isabella, who had finsihed and too was in a deep soft sleep, "Christmas babies..almost" he mused lightly plcing the bottle doen he touched a warm smooth finger to Isabella's cheek she stirred a fraction but settled again, conetly with a very small smile almost.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:46 pm

She looked to them both and smiled. When hunter came to stand beside of her..she stroked Isabella's cheek with one finger. "Are they not the most beautiful babies in the world", she asked not needing a answer.

She then looked up to Hunter. "I think I'm ready to go home now...I hate hosptials and the babies seem fine. I want to be released now. I can take care of myself at home. Please..I want to go home now", she pleaded.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:55 pm

Hunter smiled "yes of course, but, you have to rest, promise me that, rest for a few days at least" he added then looked to Remus "will you be joining us?" he asked friendly and called the attention of the nurse, over much debate finally they were allowed to go home, he kissed Pandora's cheek "home here we come."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:22 pm

While Hunter argued with the nurse she prepared the infants for traveling. Going home was all she cared about...having her happy little family home for christmas was all she could have ever dreamt of.

"Yes Remus...lets go have the Merry christmas, we all deserve...I'll send a owl to Tonks..I'd like her to join us."

Once she had the babies ready...she gave Linden to Hunter, she was trying to take turns holding the babies...so neither wouold be left out.

"I'm ready..well..we are ready", she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Twins Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Twins Arrival   The Twins Arrival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twins Arrival
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Wizarding World :: St Mungos-
Jump to: