Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
High above - Page 2 Vote_lcapHigh above - Page 2 Voting_barHigh above - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
High above - Page 2 Vote_lcapHigh above - Page 2 Voting_barHigh above - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

High above

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-11

High above - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:00 pm

Shadow growled violently moving forward chathing her leg "Listen here Child he isnt and old man nore is he a pup no get your back end to school before i drag you back"
her temper was hingeing on foul as the night came quickliy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Thanks to Shadow the punch just missed him. Remus had let go in dodging. He looked back to Harriate as if she was a deer just waiting to be pounced upon ".. she won't listen.. didn't to me.." he panted.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:07 pm

Harriate tried to twist out of her grip but it was hard with Remus still holding her to.
'Let go of me now.' She growled the red in her eyes growing brighter than the green.
'And don't call me a child you old bat.'
As Remus let go harriate smirked dropping down tot eh ground fast to dislodge shadow.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:10 pm

".. let her go Shadow.. she is stupid enough to get herself into trouble.. and not know when people are trying to help her... if she comes out alive tonight.. you can have her in detention.." he never liked it when Student disprected professors.
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Shadow growled tighting her grip "I really wouldnt struggle Child or call me names as i am likely to accidnetly break your pretty little body if you do"
She growled back.

Shadow grumbled pouting "do i have to moony?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Suddenly Harriate went quiet and still looking into the distance. her eyes widened the slightest bit and some of the red faded into green.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Remus nodded to Shadow ".. she'll have to learn the hard way..." he looked away from them both and hobbled over to a tree. He leaned against it and closed his eyes, as if he was falling asleep. He took a deep breath before opening his eyes, trying to focus.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:42 pm

With a sharp jerk Harriate broke free of Shadow and ran towards the forest. The shadows grew longer the deeper she ran. Soon the forest around her was pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:50 pm

Remus staggered after her as through the forest. He soon stopped though as a wave pain rushed through his body. He buckled over holding his sides before crying out in agony, echoing through the forest

The moon was up, the nights coming more earlier this time of the year. His bones cracking and twisting into shape of a monsterous wolf like creature.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:52 pm

Harriate paused to gather her senses trying to find which path to take.
pointing her wand out infront of her she whispered 'lumos'.
With the meager light from her wand Harriate stumbled down a side path.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:57 pm

Meanwhile the creature raised its head, sniffing at the crisp night air, finding it easy to pick up the scent from Harriate, and the tracks she had made.

He went down on to its all fours and padded through the snow, the hairs on the wolf, almost look white in the moonlight, coming through the branches above. It also had more scars over its rather rounded figure, clearly having been fed well over the early winter months.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:59 pm

Hearing a noise behind her Harriate's head snapped back. Deciding to press on instead she came across an old cave. Smiling as she reconised it she crawled it inside.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:10 pm

It was hot on her trail. It could see the tracks, and looked up to see the cave. It licked its lips and proceeded to the entrance of the cave. It looked inside and snarled, knowing she was inside, smelling her scent strongly. It then laid down and pulled itself through, well its top half before getting stuck due to its bulging stomach. It snapped at her trying to get a hold of her.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Harriate glanced back eyes wide at the stuck werewolf. She almost wanted to laugh. Almost. But as the werewolf wiggled Harriate felt a sharp pain in her ankle and looked back trying not to scream.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:15 pm

It bit at her shoe trying to drag her out, It looked at her with hunger filled eyes. It snagged her shoe with its teeth and pulled back, salvia dripping from its mouth, looking rabid
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:18 pm

Harriate tried to crawl futher back but something was blocking the way.
'Down boy.' She tried telling the wolf. No way did she want to be stuck in here all night.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:56 pm

Pandora was stuck in her study after dark...flipping through files and more files. Irritated she had misplaced a document, she threw down those she held, on her desk. She walked to the cabinet, pouring herself a glass of firewhiskey, with a sigh.

I really should get some help in here. I have no time to keep up with everything, she thought to herself.

It wasn't till she walked to the window peering out, that she noticed there was a full moon out. She grumpled and sipped the whisky, wetting her dry throat. Her mind had been preoccupied since her dinner in London. Clearly disrupting her train of thought.

She then looked to the forbidden forest, opening her window, she heard howls in the distance.

She then wondered where Remus was tonight, as she twirled the glass around in her fingers and running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:46 am

(i'll interfere woo Very Happy)

Hunter exited the castle on time, as per usual to start his rounds of Hogwarts grounds he pulle dhis coat around him, and headed towards the forest and would go onto the path to be sure, then to finishe he'd do a loop around the lake. his emerald green eyes scanned the grounds nothing odd at the moment, he heard a howl, werewolves he didn't doubt, the full moon's lightly glanced of his skin making it suddenly pale and sculpture like, defining his strong cheekbones, he dug his hands in his pockets he had his wand but only used it when there was no other mean's e waited a moment for his vision to correcte, mage sight, it lightend the darkness, he glanced around his vision slightly more clearer then he picked up pace heading towards the forest,
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:59 am

[Harriate isn't here till Sunday, but we had this planned, so there will be some minor godmoding to help us all out]

Seeing as the creature had already pulled her back to some degree it was then able to get a better.. hold of her. It stretched forwards and sankk its jaws into her leg, tearing through the flesh causing blood to ooze out from her wounds.

It still couldn't get in the cave though and she was stronger than what she looked. It finally leg go, but lapped the blood up from the rocks of the cave, wanting more but was unable... before pulling itself back out.

Once out it licked its chops from her blood, now full of blood lust, wanting more of the sweetness..
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:00 pm

Shadow looked at remus and went to follow him but blucked in agony.
She looked up the moon had risen with out her noticing and she hadnt taken her wolfsbane yet either.
She heard her bones and body break and snap. she twisted in pain as she truned from human to beast.

She ran into the forest smelling blood she followed the smell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:12 pm

As if out of now where a huge manky looking werewolf jumped down and next to Shadow, leering over her. There werewolf was Fenrir. His jaws open and salvia feel down to the snow causing it to melt, its teeth were rotten and its breath was foul. He snarled at her before pouncing towards here, just a few feet away from the cave where Lupin still was..
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:15 pm

Remus heard the snarls a slowly approached to where the other werewolves were. He trampled over triggs and branches, he was nearly the same size as Fenrir, but less stronger, his limbs looking more fragile.

It looked over the ledge where Fenrir had come down moments before. He looked down at them both before jumping off to, just behind Fenrir, Lupin's jaws were covered in Harriate's blood still,
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:22 pm

Shadow snarled at fenrir following him.
She was smaller then them both but stronger then Remus but weaker then fenrir by a small margin.
She new remus' sent well and stood next to him growling at fenrir though the smell of blood made her hungry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:26 pm

Fenrir raised his claws up towards them, but looked from one to the other, taking in her scent, he then looked to Remus and drove his claws into his neck to give himself more time with Shadow.

He glanced over to her and lowered himself down before walking towards her. He pushed against her with his snout.. showing little aggression towards her..
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:31 pm

Remus yelped and stepped back trying to hold his neck as blood trickled down. He howled and rolled on the snow covered ground . The creature looked up as the pain started to come numb in the cold, it looked at Fenrir the larger werewolf as he started to rub against her showing what looked like affection. Lupin snarled at him and staggered up to his feet before roaring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High above
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: