Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
High above - Page 4 Vote_lcapHigh above - Page 4 Voting_barHigh above - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
High above - Page 4 Vote_lcapHigh above - Page 4 Voting_barHigh above - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

High above

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

High above - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:03 am

She jumped when Hunter spoke, another human in the forest had startled her. "What are you doing out here...it's very dangerous", she said glancing to him, but then turning back to Remus...he would be healed and no doubt break his bonds.

"Hunter you must leave..at once and forget what you see here."

(missed you loads too Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:09 am

"forget?" he asked bewhildered "how can i forget this, the Ministry will have to know" he added "it's a danger to the students you know that, why are you here?" he questioned curiously glancing to the creature "I'm not going and then leaving you here, you in as much danger as myself"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:32 am

Feeling Remus's teeth sink into her leg she bit down on her tongue to stop from screaming. She tried to pull away making the wound in on her leg bigger as she tried to tear it from the werewolfs grasp.
Finaly free she shuffled back as far as possible dizzy from the pain and bloodloss. She passed out now long afterwards.
Not long after Harriate heard the sounds of voices nearby bringing her back to the land of the concious. She tried to call out but every part of her felt heavy and dizzy. She gazed down at the pool of blood surrounding her and, if possible, paled more.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:38 am

Remus lifted his head up as he heard Harriate called out. It could smell the blood again from the near by cave. It struggled and finally broke free feeling much better, but the wounds were cursed, there would be more scars to add to his collection.

The werewolf looked at Pandora and Hunter as it stood up, towering over them bother before swiping down towards them in a fury.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:42 am

Knowing she had to get out of here before she bled to death Harriate shuffled towards the edge of the cave trying to focus enough to stay in a straightish line. She saw the white snow stained with her blood and belly crawled through it, the cold making her injured leg scream in agony.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:43 am

"This is my problem and as the head mistress..I take care of my own. It's no concern to the ministry. Please Hunter...let me do my job and don't bring in the ministry into it." She feared for Remus. She dared not tell Hunter who the werewolf was.

Soon Remus would be free and Hunter and herself would be in grave danger. But she knew she could not persuade Hunter to go quietly.

"You must go and don't you dare betray my trust...please", she begged for more than one reason. She really liked him and this would ruin their relationship, if he snitched to the ministry.

Just then Remus broke free..."RUN", she screamed grabbing Hunters hand as she ran past him. Just missing Remus's claws as he swipped at her.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:47 am

He turned back to the cave where the blood was getting stronger. It watched Hunter and Pandora heading away, so it went to more easier prey. The werewolf ran over to her, seeing her head and hands coming through the narrow opening. Remus bit down into her hand and started to drag her out.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:50 am

This time Harriate couldn't help but scream out as the sharp jaws bit into her hand. Unable to grab anything to hold onto Harriate was pulled free from the cave byt he large werewolf.
She pulled her hand trying to get free but only caused herself more damage.
If Remus hadn't stopped her from going into the forest she would by home by now.
Blood once more covered the pure white snow but still Harriate struggled to try and escape the deadly jaws.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:53 am

Hunter moved back a fraction to avoid the swipe he glanced to Pandora at her pleading tone, he pursed his lips stay true to his job, or maintain the trust of a woman he barely knew, yet liked he chose the latter, he wouldn't tell surely and explanation would be given in that moment He was pulled and ran with Pandora a sensation crept up his back he knew that feeling. so he stopped pulling her to a stop "No!, we have to go back theres someone else there! hurt no doubt, we have to go back" he said and turned to head back
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:56 am

She stopped in her tracks...someone else", she asked bewildered? She tunrned back toward where she had came from. "Ohh noo..I must help them...but you should leave. I'll do it", she said not wanting him injured in a fight with a werewolf.

She turned lose from Hunter and ran in the direction the werewolf went.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:00 am

Remus let go of her hand and pressed its snout against her back, It licked up as much blood as it could get before it started to tear the back of her clothing off, making a hole in it so it could get to the human flesh. As Pandora made her way back the werewolf was just about to bit into Harriate again to start its feast...
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:02 am

even the given situation he rolled his eyes and sprinted off after Pandora following the progress he spoke as they ran "he or she is weak thats why the creature didn't come after us," he continued to run taking her arm to try and slow her, it was suicidal he knew running into the wolf's den quite litrally. he jogged ahead slowly his want raised "Stupify" he castted with accuracy towards the creature, hoping it would hit, and possibaly hold, he squinted he could see with his mage sight fiantly the outline of a figure
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:06 am

Harriate was thankful when she felt the wolf let go of her hand. Her head swam and she could no longer force herself to fight or move. She felt the creature looming over her and tried to roll away causing her injured leg to press into the snow. She hissed in pain at the cold.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:06 am

She froze in horror as she saw that Remus was about to devour a girl. "Stupify", she yelled, thinking of nothing else to use in such a short time. If Remus attacked and killed a girl in front of Hunter, he would surely tell the ministry. She had to save them all, before it was to late. But it was to late...Hunter had already cast the spell.

She ran past him and to the girl, whom layed on the ground wounded and bleeding.

She immediately conjured a healing potion and tended to her wounds. Her heart raced like never before...but mostly for worry of what would happen to remus if Hunter knew, it was him.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:12 am

Remus fell back and to the blood stained snow after being hit by both the spells in turn. The creature was out for the count, and would be for sometime. The werewolf laid there breathing deeply its body covered in Harriate's blood.
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:14 am

Distantly Harriate heard the voices and felt someone come over to her. She tried to stay awake but was finding it very hard and passed into blissful darkness.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:17 am

Hunter approached stopping before he reached Pandora and now seeing the figure was a girl, and a student, he scrowled "This has to be reported" he stated softly "the danger-" he cut off when he saw the wond, he moved closer "she's been bitten" he gasped almost "this has to be reported" he stated again "this creature has not only hurt a student, but thus condemmed her to such a curse" he muttered straighting he looked to the creature out cold softly he prdded the creature with his foot, just enough to see the face and then he frowend the characteristic seemed...familiar..
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 am

"NO YOU CAN'T", she yelled back to Hunter. The creature cannot help what he has done. the girl should not have been in the foresst. It was her own death wish to be here."

She worked on the girls wounds trying to stop the bleeding. She feared horribly for Remus. She would protect him at all costs.

Tears filled her eyes as she turned back to Hunter...."I beg you to keep this between us...please", she asked wipping her tears with the back of her hand?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:25 am

Hunter jumped almost at the sudden outburst, he turned from the creature to face Pandora "Yes that may be but the creature like this shouldn't even be ere" he stated "being on the school ground do you have any idea how much lives you are risking?, what if this girl had been Harry? what then? you know Harry's knack for wondering, this is dangrous Pandora.." he stated looking to her solemly, "she's been bitten yet another werewolf, this has to bee controlled" he stated firmly "are you goign to do nothing? until half the school has been turned?" he looked to her further and looked away to the side "something has to be said..I'm Sorry..." his voice was soft a near whisper
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:29 am

Last edited by Shadow wolf on Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:32 am

"You don't understand....you don't know. I have been dealing with this most of my life. I will do something...jus keep the misistry out of this. I'm not saying it is right...just please..let me deal with it. The ministry deplore werewolves and those who are werewolves, had no choice..just like the one who attacked this girl. Don't do this to me....please Hunter. I'm capable of dealing with the situation without interference from those without compassion."

Once the girl was bandage she walked to Hunter, tears in her eyes, she pulled him to her and kissed him..."Please...I think I love you."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:38 am

The sun was starting to come up, the nights sky growing lighter, turning into a deep orange. The creature slowly started to change back, its bone cracking and shrinking slightly, turning into a human shape.

Remus laid on the snow bare covered in fresh scars and bruises, he looked as if he had just been mauled, which was close to the truth. He was still out of it and had no idea of what had happened that night.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:43 am

"A girl has been bitten Pandora, this cannot just be left," he pointed out "the minstry are only doing what they can to ensure the safety of everyone of us isthat. is safe, it was my reason for becoming an Auror as it was" he pointed out glancing to the creature then the unconsious girl and then Pandora, when he saw her approach him, he folded his arms stubbonly, and then was caught by sudden surprise feeling her lips on his, his eyes widend a fraction in shock, and listend as she spoke "Pandora-" he begun but stopped hearing a shift, he turned to see the creature changing he watched, as the features became more recongnisable, he turned to Pandora "Remus Lupin??" he said sharply "Remus Lupin, you hired a werewolf as a professor??" he said his voice sharp and pointed, he couldn't belive it he turned, then sun was up, everyone was safe at the very least he turned and begun to stalk away a silent battled brewing within his mid, to tell or not?
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 am

She then turned from Hunter, seeing Remus turn. She was horrified. His identity had now been compromised. She then sent a patronus to Hagrid to come get Remus. Hagrid would know what to do. She put the girl on a gurney (sp). Taking her back to Hogwarts.

She felt their lives flashing before them and with great guilt, she was afraid she could no longer protect Remus.

She sulked back to the castle with the girl levitated.
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:51 am

Shadow growled at hunter slowly stading.
She knew remus had tried protecting her from Fenrir and she would try and protect him from hunter and the minsitry.

Shadow felt her body twist and she howled out in pain as she changed back slowly lieing not far from everyone else having heard Hunter.
She fell agaisnt the snow blood dripping down her body
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High above   High above - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

High above
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Hogwarts :: Hogwarts Grounds :: The Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: