Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Hunter's Head Auror Office Vote_lcapHunter's Head Auror Office Voting_barHunter's Head Auror Office Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Hunter's Head Auror Office Vote_lcapHunter's Head Auror Office Voting_barHunter's Head Auror Office Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Hunter's Head Auror Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

Hunter's Head Auror Office Empty
PostSubject: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:26 am

Hunter Niall's office, anytroubles problems or general chat feel free to drop by.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:01 am

She knocked on the door lightly..lunch in a basket hooked on her arm. She waited very nervously for him to answer the door. She decided to give him lunch first, because he could lose his appiite after what she had to tell hm.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 pm

Hunter felt a small tingle at the back of his neck he looked to the door hearing the knock and gto up from his desk, glasses still on, he moved to the door and pulled it open and smiled as soon as he saw Pandora he took of his glasses "A pleasent surprise" he grinned stepping aside "come in, to what do i owe this pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 pm

She returned the smile and kissed his cheek. 'Well I thought I would bring you lunch." She thought it better to save the news a bit later. She had warned him about the chance of twins. But a bit afraid of what he would think of that...might even pass out", she thought to herself.

"I hope I'm not interupting...i can come back later or another day, if I am."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:18 pm

He shook his head returning the kiss on her cheek "no, not at all, I can always make time for you" he smiled and shut the door softly behind her when he smelt the food, "mmm, smells lovely..thank you" he smiled again and pulled up a chair for her "although you didn't have to, I thought you would be busy" he chuckled softly tucking his glasses away in there glass case
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:27 pm

She laughed.."Well I do get a lunch break sometimes", she grinned. "I just thought I'd come and see if you were interested in having lunch with me. I ordered it from the Hogwarts kitchen..not sure what all they packed. Just asked for lunch for two."

She sat down, after sitting the basket on the corner of his desk.

"Been busy", she asked crossing her legs and laying her hands in her lap?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:07 pm

"well thank you for the offer" he smiled "it's very nice of you, it really does smell great" he said then paused, he sighed and moved to stand infront of Pandora leaning back on the desk "Whats bothering you?" he asked his voice soft and gentle with small concern
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:16 pm

She took a long breath..."it shows does it. I thought I was doing so well to hide it."

She hung her head..unable to look him in the eyes as she revealed what she had found out today.

"Well you know..I'm pregnant right? Well theres more to it than I thought..well more than one anyone. Twins. They told me this morning at my visit. I've never been so scared in all my life", she said as a tear trickled down her cheek. "I'm sorry to burden you with such news today. I hope I haven't ruined your day."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:19 am

He waited paietnly "yes, it does show, but if it was anyone, you would of hidden it well" he mused softly then he fell silent waiting, then when Pandora finnally spoke, with the news he was for a moment silent shocked at first then a sudden wave of happiness, and excitment followed, he moved from his desk to her, taking her face within his hands and then he kissed her deeply on the lips brushing away her stray tear with his thumb
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 am

She waited for him to run out the door. But instead she felt him come to her and hold her face and kiss away her fear. She eagerly returned his kisses.

"So does that mean your not to freaked out?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 am

he chuckled and smiled cupping her face still "freaked out? Goddess of course not, this is what you wanted right? a fmaily, children, and with me? how could i hate such a perfect dream? as long as you are happy, as long as you want this, I'm as Happy as you"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 am

A mountian a wieght fell from her..she breathed in. She hadn't realized till now..she had been holdiong her breath.

"Well yes I do and I'm thrilled that your happy too", she said throwing her arms around his neck. "I don't know what to do about it though. i mean should i hide it for now. I have a big job, don't want people thinking i'm weak now."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:15 am

he returned the hug and said softly against her ear "thats your choice, you will do what you think is right, you seem to always do so, do what your heart tells you, I can only support and advise, it's your body, your burden more so then mine, do what you think is right"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:22 am

She sighed resting her head against him. "I'll just take it day by day then. I have almost 8 months..and theres always the concealment charm. I'm Head Mistress, pregnant and unmarried. That will surely frowned upon by the Ministry. It's best to keep it quiet for now."

"I'll just take a sick leave if needed..when the time comes." "Just the thought of Fudge coming to my office and releaving me of my job makes me ill. I might accidently hurt him if he does", she teased. 'Hormones you know", she said with light humor.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:13 pm

he smiled softly "I can imagine" he paused thoughtfuly about the subject of marriage, yet didn't say anything, it was bound to be to early surely? "but yes..perhaps you should hide it for now, you'd have to come up with some reason for your morning sickness?" he said still infront of her, her hand in his own
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:02 pm

"Yes I have thought of that too, had a bout of sickness this morning. Suddenly my life has become very complicated. But I'm sure I'll deal with it, always have done well for myself. If I was taught nothing else, it is how to take care of myself. Godric was very adament about my self reliance."

She looked softly up to him...and smiled.

"We will be starting Harry's training soon. I just don't want to let anyone down. I'll keep you updated bout how things are going with the twins. Right now I need to push it from my mind. I have so much to do and no time to be weak. I shall look to potions..I'm sure theres something to help."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 am

he sighed and nodded at her determination, he placed a hand to her cheek "please look after yourself as much as you do others, I shall do what i can to help, what i can to share your burdan, but you must please, please I shall even beg if anything look after yourself" he said meeting her gaze his other hand cupping her cheek till he now cupped her face and kissed her lips once, before he dropped his hands "Harry will be fine, again I will do what I can to help him, with training and such, being head auror.." he sighed further "call me crazy, but i t must be your hormones effecting me" he chuckled "but i feel the need to look out for him"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:21 am

She smiled softly..."I will look after myself and thank you for your support." She met his eyes as he came to her cupping her face and kissing her. She kissed him back softly. She wondered if he had any idea, of how he melted her heart. How she would do anything for this man, she had met and fallen madly in love with.

She laughed at his comment about her hormones.."Aye me too. Theres nothing I wouldn't do to protect Harry. It saddens me so, to know the weight of the world has been placed on one so young. My heart goes out to him. Helping him is one of my priorities, was my only one until you came into life. Had three more to add to the list..you and now these no doubt gifted twins."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:15 am

he smiled softly "after this is over we can be a family, Harry included if he wishes it what do you say? I know we can never be his parents, no one could replace Lily and James, I met James once, aquaintences as we were he was a good man, who spoke highly of Lily as I recall" he shurgged and sighed then continued "I just think perhaps together you and I can offer some small family support?" he suggested then smiled softly and placed a hand to her currently flat stomach the greastest gift. Life" he smiled and kissed the corner of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:53 pm

"Yes a family, something I never thought I would ever have", she said softly. "I would love to take Harry under our wing, that would be very nice. I have a strong feeling of wanting to help the boy."

"Yes James and Lily were a great couple..what happened to them and their son, was horribly sad and horribly wrong. It was from that day on, I knew what my purpose would be and worked hard and trained even harder to be an auror..like my parents. I wanted to help preotect our world from that kind of evil. But in the end being a auror, wasn't where I was meant to be. My fate lied with Albus and the Order. To which my complete loyalties lie and now to you", she said breaking a soft smile looking up to him."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:20 am

he smiled "yes, we shall do all that we can for Harry, be there fore hims perhaps as others can't" he dsuggested softly and kissed Pandora's forehead "how are you feeling anyway?" he asked with small worry and concern he took her hands once again in his own "I would like you safe and in one piece" he mused lightly
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:58 am

"Yes we shall." She thought for a moment.."Actually I feel fine. I'm happy mostly and have something very precious to look forward to. I just worry that my happiness could be taken away. Not used to beong so content..it is a nice change..that I absolutely love."

She squessed his hands in her own.

"How do you feel", she asked looking up to him softly?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:12 am

he smiled and nodded "yes, it's diffrent, but pleasently diffrent " he smiled holding her hand "I feel perfectly fine, and Happy that i have you and no doubt two adorable wonderful children on the way"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:12 am

She was greetful he was, so supportive. If not she didn't know what she would have done. He made her feel like together there were no limits for them. She smiled softly.."I'm glad you feel that way. Well relieved too."

She caressd his cheek softly with her warm hand. She then noticed the clock on the wall.

"Ohh my..I must return to work." She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, before relasing his hand from her own. "I'll talk to you sometime, I suppose. Take care", she said heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter's Head Auror Office   Hunter's Head Auror Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Head Auror Office
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Wizarding World :: Ministry of Magic :: Aurors Offices-
Jump to: