Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Voting_barThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Voting_barThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:47 pm

She put some dessert on he plate and took a bite before speaking. "I know Remus..but do you understand my possition. If the ministry find o, I got pregnent out of wed lock they could fire me. I'd lose everything I worked so hard for. Before you say it's my fault..I kow..I put myself in the possition.", she sighed.

In order to change the subject she asked..."Are you finding dinner to your likeing?"

"I have a present for you after dinner. We will retire to the living after we eat."
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:57 pm

"Well I thought you would have already made wedding plans, and I hightly doubt you would be sacked Pandora.. it's not the dark ages anymore.." Remus couldn't find much sympaphy, he didn't have much at all anymore, Pandora was having a family, had money, a large home trust from others and a job, he didn't see what she had to complain about. He had worked most of his life and got little out of it. While she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. "...it was nice.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:29 pm

"Well I hope not. Knowing Fide...he is moody...he could just to get back at Dumbledore. You know how he dislike Albus.

Soon she pushed her dessert away..having almost eat it all.

'I can feel you your not happy and I sprrcreiate your hiding it as much as you have. Any up for opening presents", she asked looking to them both?
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:35 pm

"Well what am I meant to do?.. how did you expect me to react?.." he signed and took the wine bottle and refilled his glass before gulping it down and pouring another. "I left yours in the living room.. isn't much, but I think I might stay here... still not had my desert yet..."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:51 pm

She frowned...she knew he wasn't pleased...and there was nothing she could do at this point. Nothing to change the fact, nor to make him happy. If only she could get Tonks here...she knew Tonks had a thing for Remus. It would be nice to not see him alone. But she also knew Tonks had her work cut out for her, if she were to perusade Remus.

Well..i'm not bringing yours to you...I'll wait until your ready", she said sipping her tea.

"I was thinking and not that I care if you stay here forever...but didn't your presents have a cottage in the woods. I know how you ahte staying at Grimmauld and who would blame you. it's so depressing there.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:57 pm

Remus looked a little puzzled "... I don't understand what you mean.. what does a present have to do with my family cottage? and to you want me to go back there... we all know I can't stay here.. they won't be any room for the likes of me, and I am sure you don't want your children to be in danger, because of my condition.." He took his glass and sipped it before rubbing his brow feeling a little queer from the wine.

"..I just don't know why you didn;t tell me sooner... you must be a few months gone now...."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:18 pm

"I just said you could stay for ever... didn't you here me. Remus you are my deaerst friend...don't you ever think that way. I just thought you would want to have yoiur won place is all. Not now and anytime soon, it's just a idea..thats all. or we could find you a loft...if you like...when your tired of putting up with us.. I could help you find a place thats not Grimmuald.. I was trying to be thoughtful..not offend you."

"I would like to make you godfather...does that sound as if I'm scared of you being around my children? You know I never see the werewolf in you...only Remus."To me you are my friend , nothing more, nothing less., she said felling hurt, he would say such a thing, like she was like the others.

Yes I'm very far along...the twins are due Chistmas day. I have used charms and loose robes to hide the fact."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:31 pm

Remus looked away from her and placed his arms on the table, before resting his head on them, closing his eyes. "I don't know.. it just sounded like and .. and I don;t think I could be a godfather...I have made myself clear of my feelings.. and I don;t think I would be able to care for them knowing they are not mine...just reminded me of what could have been.."

He took his desert and started to wolf it down not caring for his manners while having some of the wine. "..I think it's best I go soon.. if they are due on Christmas then I am sure you are going to be very busy.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Hunter silent throughout was silently steaming, finally it got to much he hit the table irritated "Enough, Remus, Enough of this riddicul mood, Pandora is doing all she can do to try and fit you in! to try and make you apart of the family! you refuse that! Pandora has a heart of gold!, your hurting her dammit! your hurting her with your stupid mood swing's and quite frankly i have had enough she tried to include you! and this it what thanks she gets! so enough is enough, this is uncalled for unessasary brooding, and it's effecting Pandora more then you know, she was in tears!" he hit the table again all irritation he had been holding back throughout the weeks, months came spilling out, he looked to Pandora "I'm sorry Pandora, but this is supposed to be Christmas and Remus here is ruining it, hurting you, and quite frankly i have had enough" he said and turned to glower to Remus he pushed back from the table and turned to head into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:50 pm

"Fine I'm stupid, everyone thinks it so it has to be right... I can;t control how I feel.. if I could chance myself.. I would but I can't.. you wouldn't be happy if you were in my shoes.. what if you where me and I were you.. being told you aren't good enough, a monster just cause pain and upset.. getting pushed away by everyone... for then someone to just come out the blue.. and take away your dreams and hopes.. while it's hidden from you then rubbed in your face.." he said after had gotten up".. well at least I know how you all really see me now.. I would have been better off with Fenrir and his pack... at least I would have been treated humanily...."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:51 pm

She frowned..feeling hurt..she respected his feelings. "If thats the way you feel..theres nothing I ca do to change that."

"I'm just sorry I have hurt you", she said with pain in her voice."

She pushed away the uneaten dessert, then looked to the ginger bread house....it was a sign of a happier time...a time before she had ruined Remus Christmas.

She fought back tears...her emtions getting away from her again.

Then Hunter spoke up..she was shocked..she had no idea he would make his feelings known. A sign he truly cared for her...besides his proposal to her. But it might have been to much.

Tears now flowed uncontrobably. "I'm sorry Remus..he's worried about me. I have been worrying to much and it's not healthy for the twins. Please forgive his outburst...I beg you." This all just breaks my heart."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:57 pm

Remus looked from Hunter to Pandora. Tear filled his eyes feeling lost and betrayed "... do I meant to just forgive... everyone for saying this to me.....and I in the wrong? can I help my what I have in like or what others think of me?...
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:59 pm

No body here thinks anyway of you. Hunter just a=wants you to give me a break...nothing that has happend...was to hurt you...thats all."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:59 pm

Hunter stood in the living room hearing Pandora's begs, he turned and walked back into the kitchen "No Pandora, don't beg, I'm only speaking what's true, " he moed and stood beside her and he turned to Remus his voice clamer a fraction "look Remus, Pandora has only ever put your health, and your beign before her self, she is loosing sleep over you, she even talks about you in her sleep, to see you in pain and hurt, it hurts her, I understand you feel for her, and she does on some level feel for you, but after all she has done for you do you not think she deserves your support? your encourgement, as much as she has given you all that? I have yet to see you return it"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:05 pm

"..she means everything to me.... but I really don't see what I have from her... I don;t think teaching is a good idea.. as Harry, Ron and Hermione detest me..... I have not realy home, no money.. now she choose to be with you.. after all the years I have known her.. I have nothing against the children.. not their fault... but all this...just after what I have been through... you can;t bloody expect me to be smiling and dancing... at the moment I am a broken man!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:11 pm

"Broken wto which the person you care for, whom cares for you is tryign to repair, this does not work one way remus, Pandora is trying, beleive me she is, and this is what she gets, do you enjoy hurting her? causing her emotional distress in her state spercfically, this is what she wants Remus, she was for once Happy as she told me, and now all her hopes dreams and happiness is being crushed under your relcutance to being taken care of,"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:19 pm

Remus's jaw tightened together as Hunter continued to blame Remus. He pulled his wand out his pocket and slammed it down on the table "You know what Hunter.. I give up.. all I have done in my life is stick my neck out for others... well where has it got me.. most of my friends hate me..my family.. I have nothing...and I am sick of it! You want me to leave... get out of your lives.. well I will go to the only place I can go, the forest! maybe it will make you better knowing I am at rock bottom while you both play happy families.. having children, getting married being rich, having a huge home and food! If neither of you were happy about that then.. before I said I didn't want to be a godfather.. because it was all too early for me... then you both have something to think about... you both have had it easy.. best starts in life.. perhaps you should concider this... I am not a child.. I never asked for Pandora to worry herself sick... she chose to! I can;t tell her what to think or do!" He shouted in destress and upset unable to think, tears streaming down his face.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: n/a

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:55 pm

(Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting,)

Tonks closed the door behind herself carrying presents under her arms. She was very late and hoped the others wouldn't be offended.
Her hair was limp and black tucked away in a wooly hat, her face pale, dark shadows under her eyes.
Walking slowly, she made her way down the corridor towards the voices.

"Wotcher people," she smiled faintly, her voice unusually monotone. She halted when she saw all of them upset, angry even.
"Oh..."
Bugger it, she'd arrived once again at inconvenient timing, the last time that happened she practically accused Hunter of being dodgy.
She sighed and her eyes closed slightly.
"What's going on, anything I can help with? Would you prefer it if I left and gave you guys some space?" she asked, hoping she could help in someway even if she didn't feel up to the task.
She frowned as Remus cried before glancing over at Pandora and Hunter who were obviously stressed, concern rippled through her.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:01 pm

He looked over to Tonks as she walked in, tear rolling down his cheeks. He shook his head ".. No you don't need to do.. I was just leave.. after all the torment.. and upset I have caused everyone.. I really know how.. the people I thought were my family.. feel towards me.."

He walked past Tonks, leaving the wand on the table, the presents in the living room and he took the wine. He couldn't see why they couldn't see how he felt.. after all this abuse he had gotten from friends, had a new member of the order join for them to take the one he loved out of his like,.. and for him to be made out to be a selfish monster.. and not caring.. when he did ...he just couldn't handle it from everyone so close as the same time..
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:11 pm

Tonks blinked and rubbed her arm, moving to the side as Remus passed by her.
She turned around to look back at Pandora and Hunter, "Soo, what I miss?" she asked, pulling off her hat, her hair sticking up on ends.
"Are you guys alright? I uh...brought your presents..." she added, looking down at the coloirful parcels in her arms.

"Is that Remus' wand?" she nodded towards the wand on the table but didn't move.

Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:15 pm

The large door shut loudly as Remus left the mansion. He looked around wondering where to go, he couldn't go back to number 12 because of Harry, Ron Hermione, Nor Hogwarts.. and not Pandora's home,,,,

He wondered through the grounds huddled up in the cloak which habing some of the wine he had taken from the kitchen. He was heading towards the woods, he didn't want to go too far in the weather plus he was a bit tispy and light headed..
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:24 pm

Tonks wondered over to Hunter and Pandora, guessing what must have happened.
She knew Remus was in love with Pandora, and she also knew that Pandora must feel torn between her love for Hunter and her friendship with Remus.
Well, It wasn't right for Pandora to be feeling this way, she and Hunter were starting a new life and Remus should find his own.
She smiled warmly at pandora and Hunter.
"Dont worry about it, Guys. I'll make sure he'll be ok. I guess we'll have to set another date for this...Here, I hope you like them. Merry christmas to you both."
She handed them two large presents before slowly plodding out of the room, Remus' wand in hand, starting to feel disorientated. She held onto the wall to support herself before stumbling out of the front door.

Tonks closed the door behind themselves and followed Remus, knowing the direction he would be taking.
She shook her head as her vision started to double and began to jog towards him, his figure just visible in the distance.
As she caught up, she trippedon an ice patch and skidded into his back landing on the floor with a bump, hugging his wand to her chest.
"Ow..."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:29 pm

Remus was pushed down like a ton of bricks. He fell face first into the snow. His wine bottle shattering causing the snow around him to go red.
Remus groaned and tried to get up but of course she was still of him. His head trobbed and his body shivered from the cold ".... what are yoou doing.. here Tonksss...."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:33 pm

Tonks scrambled off of him and helped pull him up.
"Sorry about that, you forgot your wand," she rubbed her nose, which had turned cherry red, making her look like a human rudolph against her pale skin. Tonks held out his wand for him, "here you are,"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:39 pm

"I don't need a wand where I am doing Tonks.." He shook the snow off his clothes and looked back to her "I think yoou better get back inside.... before yoo catch a cold...I am staying here the night... then going tomorrow..." He turned away and continued to walk through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next