Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Voting_barThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Voting_barThe Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:42 pm

Pandora looked to the new voice. "Tonks..ohh, Tonks..sorry you had to see us all like this. Emotions got in the way. I'm so glad you made it. I can't seem to talk reason with Remus. We want him to stay. It's just Hunter wants him to ease up on me. The news is we are having twins...and I wanted Remus to be the godfather...but he refuses...Hunter got upset that Remus was distressing me and you have the end result.

She watched Remus get up and leave.

"Please don't go Remus..please. I want you here", she pleaded as he left.

Contractions hit her hard as she bent over in pain. It was to late to worry about stressing her now...this had done her in. "Help Hunter and Go after him Tonks," was all she could mumble to them both.

ooc: Sorry I'm late...this is the second time I've replied and edited.lol
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: n/a

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Tonks followed Remus, a few steps behind him.
Pandora had wanted her to make sure he was safe and she couldn't let her down. Hunter had better be taking her to St Mungo's, you greet someone with a present and their waters break, what an ice breaker.
She should be with Pandora, this was too much, now she was in labour.
Remus should be thrilled at being asked to be godfather.

"I'll stay with you then," she insisted, scratching her head,

(Heya, kelly, how are you?)
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:56 pm

"..What you you mean? yoou will be with me then?" he looked puzzled as he stopped and turned around to look at her. He backed against a tree and slowly at down feeling exhausted and ill fromthe stress
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: n/a

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:00 pm

"Look, if you're staying out here, then I'm staying too, you plonker."
she snapped impatiently. How did she end up in these situations.
"I promised Pandora I'd look after you, I'm not about to let her down. She's just gone into labour....And I'm not particularily thrilled about you getting hurt either, by the way..."
Tonks sat a metre or so away from him and crossed her legs.
"Shouldn't be so bad...I've camped with Dad before...Piece of cake." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:59 am

"..She can't be in labour.. isn't due till Christmas... and its far too cold for you to be out here.. and I don;t want someone thinking this is all my fault.." he said listening to the tone of her voice ".. it's not like camping..people don;t camp out in snow.. in the middle of winter.. I will be fine... its Pandora who needs the help.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:53 am

(lol i missed loads, and huh? your having the babies now!? lmao thats news to me)

Hunter slowly relaxed "hello Tonks" he muttered and sat himself down in the chiar pressing his knuckles to his fore heard, as Pandora talked to Tonks, hearing Tonks leave, he spoked "Pandora I'm sorry, i ruined this, just, i have had enough of it, it's my fault i ruined this all together, came in between you and Remus it wasn't what i wanted.." he shook his head i should of just-" he cut off hearing Pandora's sudden calls of distress he launched himself from the table and moved over to the bent over Pandora, he touched a warm hand to her forehead "what is it?" he asked concerned "Breath, it'll be fine..urgh this stress is not doing you any good" he mummered and kissed her forehead, then helped her up "Come on, i'm taking you to st Mungos.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:52 am

She just nodded her head, when he said he was taking her to St Mungo's. The had gotten so bad she cried and yelled out ocessionally.

"Hurry", was all she could murmer through the moans and screams of pain.

She had never been so scared as she was this moment.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:18 am

"Okay..shh Pandora, it's going to be fine, deep breaths..it's going to be alright.." he helped her up and then left Grimmauld before he disapparated them both to st mungos, he hid what concern he felt, for now it was his turn to be strong, his turn to be strong for Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]   The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Festive Season [Remus, Pandora, Hunter, Tonks Only]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4