Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Part time work at Gringotts Vote_lcapPart time work at Gringotts Voting_barPart time work at Gringotts Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Part time work at Gringotts Vote_lcapPart time work at Gringotts Voting_barPart time work at Gringotts Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Part time work at Gringotts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Part time work at Gringotts Empty
PostSubject: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:22 pm

Fleur, headed up the steps to Gringotts of diagon alley "Bonjour!" she smiled and greeted the littled gremlin waiting just inside she smiled and half danced a heart ful walk down the small corridor, she waved briefly to few other co-workers and visitors who were staring she smiled sweetly and nodded her head "Bonjour" she greeted and made her way to the room out back where she was to sort out paper work, it was going to be a fairly lonng day.
Back to top Go down
Bill Weasley

Bill Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Fleur Delacour (Later)
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:31 am

Bill was walking slowly from a cart, that had just taken him to a cursed vault, that lay many floors from the ground. He sighed slightly, and put away his want, it seemed that there wasn't much work to be doing for him at this moment in time. He stopped and an goblin was standing in front of him with large brownish ears and a rather damp smell to him. "Excuse me." Said Bill, but the goblin gave no reply. Bill rolled his eyes and moved his robe to his side. "Excuse me!" Demanded Bill, but still, no sign of movement from the statued goblin. "Fine then." He breathed before the goblin turned around and glanced up at him. "i won't move for you." Said the Goblin, nastily. Bill mearly rolled his eyes. "It's that new girl." Came a hoarse voice from behind Bill. "She's just came in." Bill looked over to where the goblins were staring, and found a tall, silver haired woman, gracfully making her way into the Gringotts building, Bill gulped and many goblins looked to him, some with smug faces fulled. Bill shook his head and looked to some. "You's aren't payed to stand here and watch people, your payed to help people get their money out of their vaults, so on you go." He said, as a voice came from behind him, causing him to look over his shoulder. "Obviously, not enough." Growled the goblin as it went back to it's post...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cursebreaker.bebo.com
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:40 am

Fleur bounced her way gracefully towards the back room slipping neatly past a goblin, who looked dumbfounded, she pushed open the door with her back after collecting papers, she let the door swing shut behind the, moments passed and she emerged again with a smaller pile, she slipped past the goblin as before then made her way towards a few other to a diffrent door, only with the pile obsuring her vision from below, she tripped and stumbbled over one goblin who didn't move, she tried to cling onto the pile but few from the top fell and spew onto the floor. she blushed embrassed and knelt setting aside the intact pile, and begun to pick up the fallen ones.
Back to top Go down
Bill Weasley

Bill Weasley

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:52 am

Before this, Bill was stopped by a goblin, asking if he had broken the curse that rested upon Vault three hundred and sixty five, Bill nodded in reply before hearing papers fall to the ground near by. The goblin looked over to Fleur and shook his head. "You're either pretty or smart, and we can all see where that one rests." Bill frowned and bit his bottom lip wanting to say somthing in reply to the goblin, but he was afraid he would loose his job. Bill scurried over to Fleur, a small smile on his face as he knelt down beside her and picked up few peices of paper that had just fallen. "You alright?" He asked, piling the papers onto the stack of them. "They don't have you doing all these, do they?" He asked, not looking at all surprised, he knew why they couldn't keep many part time workers.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:17 am

Fleur looked to Bill she blushed and bite her lips "Qui..zey Said so, I don't mind though" she shrugged softly and took the small handfull of papers from bill she smiled and blushed catching his eyes "Merci"..she said her hands brushed his softly she blushed deep "I am, fine..I iz such a klutz" she giggled softly biting her lip "Merci mischoure(sp lol)"
Back to top Go down
Bill Weasley

Bill Weasley

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 am

Bill nodded in agreement, he didn't want to make Fleur go into any detail about her job, it's not as if it's something worth discussing. "I'd think you'd have a better job than this.. you being so pretty and all." Bill had said it before he could even think, he felt himself blush a little as he put a hand over his mouth and gave a fake cough. Bill handed her the papers and nodded once more. "Nah, we all make mistakes." He breathed as he felt her soft hand gently touch his. Bill trembled for a moment, feeling his cheeks rush red. "It's Bill.." He said softly, rising to his feet, taking the pile of paper that Fleur had. "Where d;you want these...?" He asked, signaling for her to give him her name.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:45 am

"oh,.Merci, 'ou are too kind" she smiled and blushed at his compliment "Meri, 'ou are, quite 'andsome yourself" she smiled and blushed "Qui, I take ziz job mailing in 'ope to imporove my eanglish.." she smiled "Je suis Fleur Delacour" she smiled "oh, n, if 'ou could bring sem through to zat door zer, it would be great help, Merci.."
Back to top Go down
Bill Weasley

Bill Weasley

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:58 am

Bill shook his head. "Nah.." He whisperd, with a gentil laugh before pushing his way past a few Goblins who seemed quite interested in Bill and Fleurs meeting. "No problem, and your English.." Began Bill, pushing open a door with his back, still looking to Fleur. "It's not bad." He smiled weakly and stumbled over to the table, where he lay the papers. "Well, if you need any more help.. i'm not busy today, well, it's not looking like it.. just ask, yeah?" Said Bill holding the door open with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:03 am

Fleur followed and smiled walking past Bill, and settign the paper on the table "Qui, merci again, " she smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear looking to Bill, "well, if you don't 'ave much to do..zeses papers, need to be filled, 'ou could help me if 'ou like.." she shrugged angelically and turned to the pile takin a small handful and begun half dancing around the room putting them in filing cabinates.
Back to top Go down
Bill Weasley

Bill Weasley

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:20 am

Bill put out a lip and nodded to Fleur, blinking and taking a deep breath. "Yeah, that'd work." He grinned and pulled a few of the papers he had rested on the table. "So, i've just to really, file them?" He asked stupidly, as he began scanning the papers and putting them into separate filing cabinets.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:50 am

Fleur nodded and smiled "Qui, zey all 'ave a letter in zere title, and zen zey get put in ze cabinates with Za letter" she smiled and continued about the room filing away papers moving onto another pile soon after, she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part time work at Gringotts   Part time work at Gringotts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Part time work at Gringotts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Wizarding World :: Diagon Alley :: Gringotts-
Jump to: