Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Night Time Wanderer Vote_lcapThe Night Time Wanderer Voting_barThe Night Time Wanderer Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Night Time Wanderer Vote_lcapThe Night Time Wanderer Voting_barThe Night Time Wanderer Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Night Time Wanderer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

The Night Time Wanderer Empty
PostSubject: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:17 pm

There was a knock at the door to the mansion. Remus waited outside as the snow fell. He wrapped his cloak around himself, as best as he could. He waited, hoping someone would answer his knocks.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:18 pm

Pandora stirred the sauce for the pasta once more before, laying down the spoon and walking to the front door. She wiped her hand on her apron and peered through the peep hole of the door, before opening it.

"Remus, how nice to see you. Your timming is great... I was just making dinner. You should join me, if you haven't eaten yet."

She stood to the side and motioned him in.

As she walkewd back down the hall to the kitchen, she asked. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:02 pm

Remus looked up as he saw the door slowly open to see Pandora's familiar face, welcoming.

"Hello Pandora... sorry I am here so late, was just passing through, when the snow started." he looked up at the sky as the snow fell onto his pale face.

He looked back to her before stepping inside the warm entrance hall. He shuddered a little and some of the snow fell of him and to the carpeted floor. "sorry for the mess..." he said looking down at it all." he pulled his cloak around himself though and then shook his head to her offer.

"No thank you Pandora had something this morning, been to the Burrow enough as it is.. you know how Molly can be.. even worse when its after a full moon, she treats me like a pet.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:09 pm

Yeah I do", she laughed light heartedly. Her heart is in the right place. She's always treating everyone like their her children. She just has a big mothers instinct. Guess anyone would if they had that many children."

"So, Can you stay or are you in a hurry then?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 pm

"Well by the way the snow is coming down.. I don't think walking out there for sometime would be a wise idea.." he said looking out as he closed the door behind wanting to keep the warmth inside.

He looked back to her "..I know she has her, mothering instinct but I am not a child, nor a house pet , she has done her damage... not happy, seeing as this my favorite time of the year.." he stood there thinking of the roast turkey, Christmas dinners, cakes, mince pies and chocolates.. not to forget the drink. He shook his head to snap out of the day dream ".. so... I was hoping I might be able to stay here the night.. till the weather holds off."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:21 pm

"Of course you can. Your know your always welcome here. Be nice having the company actually", she said with a warm smile.

"There is a warm fire in the den...go make yourself comfortable and i'll bring you a nice hot cup of tea or would you perfer cocoa?"

"Theres blankets in the corner of the den also, if you would like one. I think you left a change of clothes in the room you stay in from time to time. Check the closet."

"Be nice catching up", she said as she walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:27 pm

"Thank you Pandy I am sure I will be fine, lovely and cozy here." he said walking over to the corner after seeing the blankets she meant. he pulled them up and walked over to a large sofa and put it down, before rearranging the cushions so he could put his head down after. ".. I think I should have a tea, with no sugars." he said with a warm smile before turning and walking out the room to go and get himself the clean and dry set of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:34 pm

She returned to the den with a pot of tea and two cups, sitting them down on the coffee table.

She walked to the fireplace laying another log on it. Then coming to sit at the sofa, filling their cups.

She picked her cup up and leaned back relaxing while she waited for Remus to return.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:40 pm

It was several minutes later before Remus came down , He still had the cloak around himself through.

He walked into the main living area and walked back to the sofa before taking a seat beside her, sitting on the blankets. He yawned and leaned forwards, taking the tea and sipping it. ".. wonderful.." he lied, he was more used to having it sweet, but it was nice and warm, helping him get over from the coldness outside.

".. How have you been, has there been any news.. I haven't heard anything myself, been at my cottage mainly.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:46 pm

"Good glad you like it."

She then shifted to face him while she told him of what she knew so far.

"Ohh yes..it seems Sirius thinks things are getting dire. Voldemort is on the move. Recruiting members...even thr vialest of creatures. Hagrid has spoken of going to speak with the giants, see if they would join the Order. I've had this oddest feeling though...like something bad is going to happen. I just can't shake it", she said between sips.

"Remus we are about to be largely out numbered..it isn't looking good. Fudge has giving Albus a bad name and some think we are crazy...or just trying to stir up trouble. So not many want to help us..it's sad really. We fight for the freedom of all and we don't even have mosts support."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:51 pm

"It is just a matter of time before the wizarding community realize he is wrong, and that Voldemort is very much alive..then more will want to protect themselves and the future.. but right now we need to just hang on and support one another, no point in giving up before it has even began.. we can get more members, I will see the werewolves and see that I can do to make some at least come to our side.. before they do.." he said placing the empty mug down and sitting back a little. He pulled the cloak around himself as he moved, using it as a make shift shield. "..I feel something is coming too.. at least we will be prepared.. as much as we can be.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:01 pm

"I wouldn't expect much help from them Remus. Finrir is already supporting Voldemort and I'm sure he's asking the others to as well. But maybe there is a few..you may persuade."

She sighed..."We don't even have the the option of giving up..I just hate going into battle and sacrificing our lives for nothing. I know we just have to keep Harry safe, until it's time for him to fulfill his preo[hecy."

"I just hope it's not to late before they realize Voldemorte is very much alive. Our main goal now, is to recuit all we can. Our future may depend on it."

"But I'm trying to stay oppomistic (sp) as possible. I know we have a talented lot with alot of heart, who belive in their job with all their hearts."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Lupin gave a understanding nod to her "..and we have someone that he is scared of.. Dumbledore... he will be a great help, hold him off for a while, give us all more time, but I will go and round up any werewolves I can..."

His eyes slowly drooped and he leaned away from her. He laid down on the blankets clearly very tired. He still hid himself under his cloak pulling it up a little to keep the warmness there.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:47 am

"I think having Dumbledore, is why he hasn't done more. I'm scared for Albus though. Him and Harry is Voldemorts biggest threat. He will wont them both dead", she said with a frown.

"Ohh, theres more disappearances..seems like it's starting all over again. None of us are safe right now. I find myself constantly looking over my shoulder these days. No one know when or where they will strike next."

"I hope Harry doesn't do anything foolish this year. especially after what happened last year. Voldemort is no doubt even stronger now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Time Wanderer   The Night Time Wanderer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night Time Wanderer
Page 1 of 1