Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The first night of forever Vote_lcapThe first night of forever Voting_barThe first night of forever Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The first night of forever Vote_lcapThe first night of forever Voting_barThe first night of forever Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The first night of forever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

The first night of forever Empty
PostSubject: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:31 pm

She apparated them just outside the gates...but not so In the snow the landed to the side yard.

She got up laughing dusting herself off. "Looks like we have to walk to the front gate..sorry about that", she giggled.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:36 pm

he laughed pushing himself up and too brushing himself off "it's fine" he grinned "lead the way" he offered with small laughter he staggered then and there, he tried once to walk in a straight line, with a frown of concentration he laughed failing and stumbbled a fraction into Pandora "sorry" he laughed again amused
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:20 pm

She lead him to the front gate...thankfully the elves sensed she was home and let them in.

"Come on", she laughed taking his hand leading them to the front door and inside.

Once inside she lead him to the den. where she collapsed on the sofa laughing.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:34 pm

he laugehd all the way walkign with her, he followed her then eventually into the den and sat beside her in laughte,r what he was laughing at he had no actual idea, he grinned snuggling into the very plush comortable sofa "mm, cosy I like it"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:05 am

She pushed herself up from the sofa, looking down to him, she asked..."would you like another drink..I'll show you Godrics study...loads of old things in there for you to look at", she said stumbling to the cabinet. "So what would you like to drink...have anything you would possibly want." She started going through the liquers and wines lined up neatly inside the cabinet. "Ohh don't worry about a hangover...I have invented a potion for hangovers and it actually works. Maybe I should market it to the world", she laughed.

She then rememberd her cloak was still on...she slipped out of it throwing it to the floor..where a house elf rushed in picking it up and taking it away. She smoothed out her red evening dress and looked to him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:35 am

he grinned to her as she moved to the drinks "I'll have, whatevers going" he smiled and chuckled lightly "oh and yeah please, it would be great to see the study, improve my knowledge he laughed softly still on the sofa, he crossed his legs, resting one ankle on his knee he shrugged out of his leather jacket letting it fall on the sofa behind him, revealing once again his simple shirt with a few of the top buttons undone he smiled and watched Pandroa, he chuckled lighlty at the creature sctulling, "intresting things" he mused before his eyes absored her attire of clothing it was if he was seeing her for the first time all over again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:43 am

She smiled, walking back to him with drinks in hand. She handed his to him. Yes..been with me for ages. I think they think I am their child", she said with a smile.

"Shall we then..walk to the study", she asked kicking off her red heels and walking to the door.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:26 am

He chuckled "there very facinating" he smiled taking the drink then stood "thank you and yes, by all means, lets" he grinned and equally kicked of his shoes with a laugh as he nearly lost his balance "lead the way" he smiled and sipped his drink
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:24 pm

she looped her arm through his and walked closely with him down the hall. Then stoppping to open the door. The room had a large deak at one end and large window at the other surrounded by book shelves. A large painted portrait of Pandora, when she was 17, hung on one wall, next to it a portriat of her parents and then her grandparents. There was a Gryffindor shield on another wall, below it was a Marron plush velvet sofa and coffee table. relocs sat in several of the book shelves.

"I hardly use this room...to many memories", she said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:37 pm

He walked with her witout complaint when he saw the room he was awe struck "Iv'e never seen anything like it, so acient magic reels from every item" he stated placing his drink lighlty on the table before he ran his long elegant fingers over a few book spines "there volumes dating back 100 of years" he stated near lost for words, "hand made too, the spine the intricate writing along the side.." he stated more or less talking to himself. he grinend and turned to face Pandora "wonderful room though.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:54 pm

"Thank you, I haven't changed a thing since my grandfather passed...I kept it just as he left it. He spent so much time in here. I just couldn't change a thing. Those books are actually worth alot of galloens now. I perticulary like the one on ancient magic", she said stumbling to the bookshelf.

She bumped into him, catching herself on his arm.. "Umm..sorry", she said looking up to him, suddenly longing to kiss him...just to be as a close as humanly possible to him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:53 pm

"Ohh Might I borrow that one?" he asked "it's my expertises" he mused then laughed catching and supporting Pandora "and I though i was the drunken one" he laughed and rolled his emrald green eyes then looked down to her, meeting her gaze and what looked like pouting lips he grinned slowly, the closeness not bothering him in the slightest, absently his warm finger tips begun to trail up her arms softly the tingling sensation rushing though his hand.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:14 pm

"Mine too", she grinned. Yes you can bowwow it..careful though the pages are so old a getting brittle. Has some awsome spells in it...some not even used today. Studying ancient magic is my hobbie, besedies making potions" He caight her. She looked up to him as energy flowed up her arm and into her heart. She pressed her lips on his...the urge strong..like she was drawn to him, without any control of her own.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:20 pm

"I may of heard of most spells" he mused and grinned, then silence settled, a comfortably one at that before he was taken by only slight surprise by the sudden kiss, although he had half expected it, he didn't hold back nor push her back he felt the sudden erruption and soon he returned the kiss hard his bretah heavy and fast as it left his lipshis hands slid up her arms and entangled within her hair pressing her lps harder to his, his heart racing wanting to touch hers in a strage undescrible feeling.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:31 pm

her arms wrapped around, then moved up his back to his hair and back down as she kissed him with all the passion she had been feeling and holding back.

Her heart raced, and her breathing heavy as desire drove her for more.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:36 pm

a small noise of almsot pleasure escaped his compressed lips he shifted slightly Pandora's back to the desk, his lips pressed against her with a firely buring passion he pushed forward leanign her back slight as he kiss then pulled back his lips still attatchedhis hands still entagled in her hair momentarily, the movement had knocked the table and with it his glass crashing to the floor, he pulled back a fraction from her lip "oops" he mummered and laughed giddily on passion and alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:55 pm

"It's fine", she laughed with him. She then took his hand...and walked arms length..."Come on..I'll give you a better tour", she said with a wink. She pulled him out into the hall, kissing him as they walked clumsily toward the grand staircase.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:06 pm

"oh, I like the sound of that" he grinned and followed her, once in the hall, he clumisly pushed her against the wall kissing her passionatly in turn, a few pictures fell under the impact, none damaged thankfully he laughed giddily still as the both by miricle made there way to the stairs, his hand slipped down to her waistpressing her close for a moment before the stumbbled on again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:08 pm

She giggled in between his kisses and their stumbling. Fianlly making their way up the stairs..she only laughed when each portrait fell..there where charms to fix them if need.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 am

he laughed also pulling back slightly in mild hystrics he grinned giddy "well that was fun just coming up the stairs, are tours supposed to be this messy and fun?" he mused with a cheeky grin and made a movement to nip at her neck briefly and playfully
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 am

"Yeah", she laughed. The pulling him toward her bedroom. A fire place balzed..giving off warm heat. A huge mahogany bed sat against the middle wall...there was a sitting area and a dressing area and the left a bathroom.

Potraits hung on the walls. The bed had a narron satin comforter and huge fluff matching pillows.

"Umm here is my room", she giggled still holding on to him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:40 am

he grinned and looked around the room "very equisite and neatly modern" he grinned "i like it" he laughed "oh can we try out the bed, is it comfortable?" he laughed again and added "hmm..I wonder if it squeeks.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:25 pm

"No silly it doesn't squeak..well only slept it in actuall..but who cares..only use and my house elves and they mind their own business", she said grinning.

With a clumisly flick of her wand candles came to life around the room and soft music played.

She tunred back to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:05 pm

He smiled "very quaint" he grinned and chuckled light-heartidly, befroe, he stpeeped closer to Pandora taking her hands in his own he laughed and begun to dance with grace a small waltz turing her in a single priouette, grinning he complimented" You look very pretty, no, beautiful in your outfit" he then smiled a cheek smile the alcohol gone to his head "shame it will have to come off soon" he sighed with fake dissapointment
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:24 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck and danced slowly with him, her head on his shoulder. At his words of losing her dress, she laughed. She had never felt so much at peace in his arms, nor happier than she was at this moment.

She lost herself in his warm arms and the soft music playing...letting down any guard she ever had up against loving someone.

"Same to you", she said kissing his neck softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first night of forever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next