Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The first night of forever - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe first night of forever - Page 2 Voting_barThe first night of forever - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The first night of forever - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe first night of forever - Page 2 Voting_barThe first night of forever - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The first night of forever

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

The first night of forever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:29 am

He grinned softly returning the neat kiss on her neck, as they danced slowly once again he turned her around in a small circle, laughing "it is very nice though, on you, it fits your perfectly" he grinned and kissed now her cheek as they danced giddly for a while longer, the music played the feeling of contentness and safety washed over them
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:20 am

She ran her fingers through his hair softly as they twirled about the room. She looked up to him..locking her own green eyes with his. Then slowly her lips came to his. Kissing him softly at first then more passionately.

Once the kiss broke, she looked back to his eyes. Hers soft and allurring.

"This feels so right..like I've loved you all my life. Yet I hardly know you. Sometimes the feeling is so overwhelming. I am at a loss for explainations or ideas...why your so familiar to me. Then I just don't care why, ..I'm just happy I found you", she said softly and dreamily.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:06 am

he laughed with her and smiled holding her gaze, within moment he felt her lips on his he smiled and returned the kiss his arms grabbing around her waist and pulling her closer to him his lips pressed hard and passionate aginst Pandoras till the kiss broke, he smiled softly holding her gaze once again as he listened "hmm, I agree..i barely know you yet, I feel like i have know you for a very long time" he grined then chuckled "is this us or the alcohol talking?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:21 am

"I know what my heart feels and I hold my liquer quiet well. So no it's not the drink.", she said softly.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, patting beside of her for him to join her. My legs are tired...been on them all day. They need a break."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:09 pm

he laughed slightly "hmm, I supose your right" he mused, then went and sat beside her "it's an odd feeling, I admit that, suddenly just met, and now, this, in your room on your bed, and talking to each other as if we have known each other for a long time" he smiled and looked to her "I like it"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:19 pm

She smiled.."I have to say I'm glad I don't scare you off...make you wanna run out the door. It just makes me want to know more about you. I want to know why..I'm so drawn to you", she said softly leaning back resting her swimming head.

"I have heard tales of those destined to be together. then there are those, who have loved for thousand of years through different lives and seek one another out. I'm wondering which you are", she said raising a eye brow, looking to him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:31 pm

Hunter smiled softly and laid back down beside her his feet hanging of the bed he looked to the cealing thoughtful "No, I thought it would be the other way around, that I would scare you off" he chuckled lightly and smiled once again

"Hmm, thats a hard one, for all I or we could know..it could be both, I don't doubt it though, there is some connection I knew that as soon as i saw you in that small dim pub, you lit the room like a candle flame, my attention all but centered on you"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:37 pm

"Perhaps both...I agree."

She propped up on her elbow looking to him. "It was the same for me...like you were a bright light and the only light in the room. I was drawn to you like a flower to the sun."

She leaned down and kissed his cheek, then rested her head next to his. She then sighed..."i feel complete when you are close. Yet torn when you are not."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:15 pm

"hm, true, I agree indeed, two side of the same coin, one cannot exist without the other hm?" he mused lightly and turned his head to face her, he grinned at her kiss on his cheek and returned it with a kiss to her neck
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:06 pm

"Yes..I like that. Very true", she smiled. She scooted even closer so their bodies were touching..intwinding her fingers in his.

She took her other hand laying it over his chest snuggling up close to him, while laying her head on his chest.

"This feels so good..so right and perfect."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:15 am

he Lay there still as Pandora shifted closer he smiled softly intwining his hands equally with hers "I know" he sighed contently his free arm tucked under Pandora, and his hand stroked her hair gently his eyes intent as they met her gaze
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:38 am

She smiled..lifting her head..meeting his lips with her own. Her upper body against his chest.

"How has anyone as wonderful as you are, stayed single", she asked kissing his neck softly?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:03 am

he returned the kiss and smiled against her lips "I could ask you the same" he mused and reached behind her undoing the clip that held her velvety hair in place, it feel gracefully a hand entiwed with her haid as he found her lips, and kissed her hard and deeply, his other hand skitted over her side over her curves
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:32 am

"No one has ever been just right before", she said breathlessly then returned his kiss. Her hands roving over his body.

"No one has been able to capture my heart", she murmered in between kisses.

After a moment..she then whipered in his ear.

"You weren't around", she said melting into his kisses and his touch.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:06 am

he smiled against her neck, as his kisses had moved there, he embraced her as he kissed softly and affectionatly with the occasional firely passion, his hands never ceased skimming her body, with confidence he had never thought he had, he reached around her back, and tugged down the zip of her dress, his breathing heavy, as his hand now touched the exposed skin, and his kisses turned into deep passion.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:29 am

Passion for him welled up as if they had been reunited after a thousand years. She eagerly and passionately retunred his kisses, letting him unzip her dress. Her hands found the buttons on the front of his shirt. She could feel the muscles rippling underneath. Her heart raced and her breathing uneven. She could not rememebr ever wanting anyone as bad as she wanted this man in her room now. This creature that had captured her heart and now held it prisoner.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:38 am

his breathing escilated in passion he held her tightly against himself wanting to sink within her, craving for her as much as he needed oxygen, he wanted here, the clothes she wore suddenly seemed less pretty but a horrible terryfiying barrier, without hesitation his lips molded still to hers he tugged down her dress eager, wanting nothing but her, to fell her skin, to fill the friction as there bodies glided over one another, she was like a drug, the kiss intesified suddenly deep passioante, and rough, yet there was unmistakle feeling of love.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:46 am

Her breathing escapped her in almost gasps..of excitment to his touch. He was taking her breath away. She unbottoned his shirt pushing it from his shoulders...then kissed his chest moving up to his neck and then his lips. As she wiggled out of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:53 am

he shuddered pleasently under such an angelical touch, he ducked his kisses to her neck brifely as he discarded the dress to the floor, along with his shirt his lips met hers once again, he paused although to admire her body, his breathign fast and heavy, he whispered huskily against her ear "your truley beautiful a Goddess in hysical form" he said with a smile ducking kisses to her neck briefly
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:03 am

Her body melded with his..she spoke with heavy breathing..."Made just for yours", she said pushing him back on the bed, running her hands over his muscles admirring his great physical shape.

She then Intwinded herself in his arms and legs, sealing it all with a kiss that fate created.

From the corner of her eye she saw a shooting star and smiled..knowing everything was finally right. It was a sign she thought. "Look a shooting star", she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:25 am

he chuckled softly as he lay on his back, looking to her, he smiled and followed her direction then nodded "wonderful" he mused then looked to Pandora cupping her cheek "your the only star I need" he grinend and kissed her softly this time affectionatly, as he felt her skin against his bare torso.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:40 am

She grinned and fell onto him laying them both back on the bed, matching the kiss with equal affection. She broke the kiss for only a moment. With a wave of her hand the lights went out. The dim glow of candle light and the light from fire place danced on thier skin.

Her lips then found his in a passionate kiss.

------------------------------------------------------------------

FADE OUT
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first night of forever   The first night of forever - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The first night of forever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2