Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Vote_lcapA Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Voting_barA Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Vote_lcapA Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Voting_barA Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)

Go down 
+5
Kenji Moto
Ravyn Abigale
Professor R.J.Lupin
Aurora Merrythought
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Empty
PostSubject: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:53 am

The Great Hall has moved it's giant Christmas tree to the center of the room...loads of presents lay underneath it.

All students come down the stairs to share in a Christmas at Hogwarts. We will exchange presents in the great hall.

A whole site event. Prof. and students must all join this thread.

Merry Christmas Everyone and a Happy New Year!

OOC: Absolutely no Drama of any kind. if you you do anyway...you will be blocked from rping for 3 days. What I say goes. Everyone is to be nice to each other, if it kills you. This is a happy ocassion and will rp'd as such. No exceptions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pandora entered the Great Hall ...it was beautiful as she looked up watching the fallen snow disappear, right before it hit her head. The lights on the tree twinkling...Christmas music playing. The tree had more presents under it than she had ever seen.

She smiled, fully content..that this Christmas was the best ever. Evil or Very Mad

santa santa
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Levi Merrythought (Deceased)
Animagus: Raven

PostSubject: Christmas Morning   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:36 pm

Professor Merrythought had just got out of bed, she was in her bathrobe, she rubbed her eyes gently and yawned and stretched her arms. She got up, sighing, and walked over to her wardrobe. She rummaged through it, all the dress' hanging up in colour order. She picked out a pink dress that went down to her knee, with a large dress, and also picked out a white and pink santa claus hat. She put on a pair of white high heels that went up to the knee. She placed her hand on the stone cold bedroom door and heaved it open. She went through her classroom and picked up some odd bits of work and some christmas cards, she went down the long, marble, spiral staircase to the bottom of the Astronomy Tower. She entered the great hall and saw a few pupils opening presents, and she saw Pandora standing up.

She went over to the table, where the professors sat, he boots clattering on the floor. She sat down and got out her quill and cards, and began to write.

"A bit late" she whispered to herself.

She looked around and smiled, she was glad she moved here. She loved seeing the smiles on students faces, the magic of Christmas, the snow falling from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8106409341
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Pandora greeted her with smiles. /Merry Christmas...nah you not late..I have some late Professor and studnts...no doubt sleeping in today., she laughed.

"I'm sure they will be down soom", she said with a bright smile...sporting a new engement ring on her finger. She couldn't be happier.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:04 pm

Lupin made his way into the hall wearing his tatty robes and aided by his walking stick, still recovering from the full moon.

He walked to the heads table and pulled up a chair before taking his seat ready to have his Christmas Dinner.

He looked to the others there, Pandora and Merrythought, but he didn't say anything, keeping to himself as he poured out some butterbeer for himself.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:30 pm

Pandora noticed remus quietness and hin trying to sneak in. She walked to the table from the door to greet everyone.

From behind, she wrapped her arms around his neck softy.

"Merry christmas Remus" Just then the massive amounts of food appeared on the tables. The smell drew her...she hadn't eaten yet. She took a seat beside of them..."Sorry I'm starved. She said making herself a plate...here lately she wanted to eat everything that wasn't nailed down.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Reply   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:23 pm

Professor Merrythought put away her cards and called her Raven, which flew in, she attatched the cards and it flew off. She sat up and turned around quickly and looked at Remus, she bit her lower lip, guilt kicking in.

"Merry Christmas Pandora and Remus" she said, a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 pm

He tensed up as Pandora put her arms around his neck, but eased when she released him. He took his butterbeer and gulped it back before taking a chicken leg and taking a large bite out it.

He then heard Professor Merrythought and gave her a forced smile as he chews on his meat.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Sad   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:33 pm

Aurora sat there taking her knife and fork and taking small bites of the vegatable that sit on her place. A blank smile on her face, she looked around a sighed.

"Love the decor Pandora, looks amazing" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ravyn Abigale
Professor
Ravyn Abigale

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-06

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:44 am

Ravyn knew she was late but she wanted to sleep in. Making her way to the great hall she noticed a group of students running past her, her lips formed into a smile as they all turned their heads to face her, "Morning professor!" they yelled still running. "Morning kids" she laughed. Christmas is one of Ravyn's favorite holidays, it seems to have an effect on others around them, making them happy, always laughing and smiling.

As she entered the great hall she noticed a few professors already there, and a bunch of students. "Morning guys." Ravyn said as she sat at the head table.
Back to top Go down
http://erisedesire.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Christmas Day   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:03 pm

Professor Merrythought was still nibbling forcefully on her carrots and potatoes, waiting for something to get her attention. She saw Professor sitting down, she let out a sigh of relief and looked up at her...

"Merry Christmas professor Abigale" she smiled.

She sipped on the glass of mulled wine that was on the mat in front of her...

Back to top Go down
Ravyn Abigale
Professor
Ravyn Abigale

Female
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:46 pm

Ravyn smiled,"Merry Christmas, Professor Merrythoguht." she looked at everything on the table, noting looked good. She just poured herself a glass of wine, and watched the kids eat their breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://erisedesire.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Higanshi and tTistian
Animagus: Horse

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:22 am

Kenji entered the hall looking around and seeing the tree in the middle of the room. He smiled seeing it and then turned to go and sit at an empty table in a corner. He didn't want to be seen at the moment, he wanted to just sit and watch everyone. He saw professor remus and pandora along with another teacher whom he had never met.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhunters.forumsrpg.com
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:20 pm

Harry shook his head slowly and scribbed the note as fast as he could. The note was written on Christmas paper, he flicked his wand adding a charm so it could only be seen by the ones it was adressed to and headed out of the dormitory, passing the sleeping Ron. There was no point at all in waking his best friend when he would moan, he would let Hermione see to that if she wanted. He scowled slightly as eyes followed him and ran a hand through his hair as he walked through the boy's dormitories then common room.

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: A Hogwarts Christmas   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:27 am

Professor Merrythought was half asleep on the table, her elbows supporting her. She kept on taking small sips of her mulled wine. The sound of the door opening made her jump and she woke up, she kept pouncing her hands on the table in shock, then took a deep breath and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:51 am

Hermione emerged from the girls' dormitories, looking pretty happy. She had refrained from having sleek, shiny hair today, because she just couldn't be bothered. She had shoved it into a curly ponytail, without one care at all.
She picked up a bag from beside her bed and walked out, leaving all the other girls sleeping. She wasn't waking them, though she ahd a feeling that she would ahve to wake Ron.. that feeling was permanent. She spotted Harry making his way across the common room and ran to catch up with him.
"Harry!" she called, beaming at him, "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:47 am

Pandora stood up and tapped her glass making a ding sound come from the crystal.

She spoke to everyone in the room.

"Good Morning everyone. I just wanted to inform you all..once everyone has come down and had their breakfast. We shall open presents", she said hearing clapping and hooting around her.

She then sat back down, sipping her steaming cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:37 am

Harry jumped and turned around, his eye brow half raised. He reconized the figure almost straight away and lowered his eye brow. A grin stretching across his jaw. He slowed knowing she would never catch up once he set off through the school and looked to her, his grin remaining."Morning." He said pleasantly his eyes sparkling from the new burning fire someone had lit."Great actually, though I wish Ron would get up as hes been getting on my nerves all night." He rolled his eyes and laughed gently."How are you?" He asked, returning the question quickly back."Have you seen Gin, too?" He bit his bottom lip and his cheeks burned softly under his pale skin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:53 am

She finished her breakfast...then looked at the time. Hunter and the twins should be here soon. Hunter had said he had a suprise..one she was curious about non the less.

Then Two wirches waltzed in. Eack one carrying a baby. It was her nanies she had hired to take care of the children. Isabell looked precious in a red santa dress and Linden in his little green elf outfit.

She laughed and aww'ed, as she took each baby, placing them in her lap.

"Now wheres your late daddy at", she said to the babies playfully. The nannies stayed close incase Pandora needed them to take care of the children. For now she wanted to spend this morning with all of her family and the students and staff.

OCC: Hey guys, just thinking..should the Head Mistress...suprise the students with a sliegh full of gifts? Trying to think of cool ideas..for this thread. Where we are magical..we could even enchant a sligh and have a santa wizard..fly through the air and land in fron of the great hall.lol Let me know..what you all think.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:53 am

A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) 071206_phillippe_vsmall_4p.widec Hunter arrived eventually, fashonabally late, he had had a small crisis at the Ministry in the Auror department, and had only just got back, thankfully he had had time however to change, there was no actual theme to the Christmas part, so he had gone, cool and sophisticated, as such, thus the excuse of glasses he wore as a possible pointless accessory, other then that his outfit was genuine, the usual black coat and white, shirt with the few buttons undone, he camed into the Hall his hands in his pockets of his black trousers he grinned, at the decoration all fairly bright, he spotted Pandora and little isabella and Linden, removing his sunglasses, he made his way over and stopped a kiss to Pandora's cheek and then each of the twins befroe mummering to Pandora his aplogies of being late.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Reply   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:06 pm

"Merry Christmas Professor Niall" she smiled.

She looked at the time, nearly making her choke on her wine, she stood up and got out her handbag, she handed out hand made christmas cards to each of the Professor's on the table, then waved her wand and presents appeared along with them.

"Im very sorry, I need to go for a moment" she uttered.

She walked speedily down the centre isle of the hall and opened the door and went through walking down the corridor towards the towers.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 am

She greeted Hunter with a smile and handed Lindon off to him, as both her hands were full. She now bounced Isabella softly on one knee, as the baby reached out toward things on the table.

"Your here now, thats all that matters."

She then saw pro. Merythought leave in a hurry. She thought her quick exit rather odd.

"Ohh should we announce our wedding plans while everyone is here..so we can invite the whole school", she asked looking aound the full room?

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:42 am

he smiled "yes, Sorry about the delay, there was a last miniute rush," he rolled his eyes and took liden gladly pulling a small silly face to Liden which he kicked his feet and waved his arms about with cheeky grin, Hunter laied Liden on his lap putting his little fingers to Lidnes hand which he grabbed tightly kicking his legs still with a smile. Hunter looked to Pandora at her question and smiled himself "it's up to you, which ever, I don't mind" he grinned
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:43 am

She smiled watching Linden kick in Hunters arms. "Well I suppose we can in a bit then." Isabella sat quietly..looking about the room, amazed at all the sites.

She loked around to all the stuedents to see if they all were done eating so they could start handing out the presents.

She had Linden and Isabela's presents laying beside of her. Though Hunters and Remus's, Tonks's, were under the tree..with the rest of the gifts.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:31 am

he nodded and smiled befroe he turned back to Liden and pulled more faces, he kicked more and giggled hystrically and pretty loudly, Hunter grinned, then with a hand tickled Liden's stomach causing him to laugh more, and thrash about in fits of fun
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Character sheet
My Other Half: Kenji Moto
Animagus: none

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm

Christabelle walked into the Great Hall with her gift in hand. She looked and saw Kenji sitting in a corner and walked over to him, "Didn't want to be found?" she asked curiously smiling. She handed her gift to him, "Here, I got this for you. Its not much but its something." she went on to say looking at him a little nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)   A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Hogwarts Christmas (everyone)
Page 1 of 1