Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Christmas Destress Vote_lcapChristmas Destress Voting_barChristmas Destress Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Christmas Destress Vote_lcapChristmas Destress Voting_barChristmas Destress Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Christmas Destress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:05 am

Harry had apparated directly into Hogsmeade earlier than morning . He had chosen the Wizarding Village instead of the bigger Diagon Alley because it was close to Hogwarts and alot smaller so there was last chance of an attack. He had done his Christmas shopping quickly and now decided to have a drink, again his choice was taken because of the size and naturally the Hogshead was always quieter.

Harry bit his bottom lip as he brushed a little snow from his black messy hair, he had finally reached the pub and so far had met no one unworthy, he had caught up with a few old friends, been stared at for being famous but seen no sign of death eater activity. He entered the pub and after doing a quick scan for danger he stepped up to the bar, a gentle smile across his pale lips."One Butterbeer please." He murmured looking to the barman, after a quick look up and down of Harry which included a gasp at his scar, he pulled up a dusty bottle. Harry continued to smile and paid the correct ammout, he nodded once and glanced around, his shopping bags not causing a problem, his backpack however was a different matter and the straps were cutting into his shoulders. He winched and pulled it off his back as he found a quiet undisturbed table, he placed his bottle on the table, taking a glass of another and lowered his many shopping bags down. Harry turned his head to the side at someone who was staring and rolled his green eyes, it was irritating and made him nervous but he was highly used to it. After a soft sigh, he opened the bottle and drew his wand, mumbling under his breath, the dust on the bottle and glass cleaned.
'Thanks Hermione.' Harry thought a grin stretching across his jaw, his best friend had taught him more magic than anyone especially since Voldemort was back. He settled down, after summoning a paper, shoving it to the side to read later and took a sip of his foamy delightful drink.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:28 am

gabriel moved in silently into the village he had buissnes with the landlord of the hogshead regarding some less than savoury potions, he looked around cautiosly and made for the bar.
He entered the bar and walked over to the counter and ran a long ghostly finger over it and crumpled his nose "how revolting" he muttered to himself he ordered a firewiskey from the bartender and got down to talking about buissnes on the corner side of the bar
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:11 pm

Fleur drifted in, silently she had come to drop of a few christmas presents from her self and colleges, she carried the big bag bundle under her arm, her hair, sivlery cascaded down her back and face and covered half of her face she blew out the corner of her mouth the hiar shifte briefly but fell back into place "mon dure.." he muttered at the riddiculus load, she scrowled only for a man to walk infront of her causing her to stumbble into him and becasue she wore golves and a scarf the presents tumbled out to the floor
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:34 pm

Harry glanced to the door as he heard it open, he shrunk back seeing the death eater who had tried to kill him but relaxed as his brave side took over again, he had done nothing wrong, which he kept reminding himself. He bit his bottom lip and his grin returned as he heard several guys stuttering about pretty girls, he rolled his eyes and looked to the door as he heard a noise. Seeing Fluer, he blushed and then rose from the table, the man was clearly bothering her."Move!" Harry muttered making several people gasp, he laughed once sarcastically as he heard them mention his fame, he shrugged and moved forwards pushing someone away."Urgh, pathetic." Harry bent down finally reaching Fleur and began to pick her presents up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Fleur, looked up at the comment and bamed sweetly as she saw Harry, her sisters hero "Oh 'Arry! Merci, ow wonderful it iz to se ou'" she smiled and brushed a poliet kiss to each of his cheeks "It 'as been to long no?" she smiled and stoond with a few of her presents while Harry held the rest she set them down on the table taking Harry's then from him, before taking a present and holding it out to him "ere iz yours christemas, Prezent, I 'ope you like it" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:31 am

Harry grinned back at her."Hey Fleur, Its great to see you too." He murmured feeling his cheeks burn uncomfortably under his skin as her lips brushed against each of them."Yeah, a while." He agreed, scooping up the presents still. He straightened up still grinning and allowed her to take her presents. He glanced to the present slightly shocked and opened his mouth to speak but felt the words get catch in his throat, he coughed and then tried again, this time succeeding."For me?" He breathed taking it out of her hands."Thank you Fleur, I'm sure I will love it."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:41 am

from his drink he looked back and smirked at Potters obvious discomphort, his gaze then fell on Fleur and shrug just one more Veela he had seen them ensnare men for years and seen them fall head over heals he smiled softly recollecting when he was human how he fell for a veela himself.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:41 am

she giggled light hearted "'Arry, 'ou saved my sister I do not forget" she beamed "Qui, I do 'ope you like it, My sister do, not stop taking bout' you" she giggled "I vink, she adores you 'Arry" she looked around absently and caught sight of a man watching them she lowered her voice to Harry "zere is a man, I vink knows you? he stares at you" she said bluntly then strighted "oh 'Arry, ow you 'ave grown, I sware it" she smiled sweetly as per usual "I do 'ope my..Eneglish is 'ow do you say it? Up to scratch no?" she asked with a small delicate frown at struggling.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 5:57 am

Harry blushed and shook his head slowly."I didn't, there was nothing to save her from ; Professor Dumbledore wouldn't have let anything happen to her it was just me being silly and listening to the Merepeople." He shrugged and finished knowing she wouldn't listen and insist he had saved her sister. Ron had made fun quite alot about that but since Voldemort was back, there laughs about the past had died down, however hearing Fleur was England, Ron was sure to start teasing again."I''m sure I will." He smiled irritated alittle at the giggles."I'm sure she doesn't..and I know." He muttered, embarrassed now. Harry turned around, his cheeks a little darker and rolled his eyes."Death eater, probably keeping tabs for Voldemort." He said loudly, sniggering as people jumped from there seats."Have I?" He asked quietly, a small laugh escaping his lips."Your English is perfect, don't worry." He assured her a grin replacing his scowl again.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:09 am

"No, 'Arry, no, 'ou saved her, and i do not forget it" she smiled "Merci again 'Arry, 'ou saved 'er although she was not yours to save!" she beamed remebered and threw her arm's around Harry in thanks and a frienly gesture before she pulled back and straighted her clothing "'Arry you worry fat to much!" she giggled " 'ou should 'ave fun while ou can no?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:32 am

Harry shook his head slowly, he hated this sort of attention but knew there was no point in arguing with Fleur, he gritted his teeth and bared it for her sake. Shocked as she threw herself at him, he opened his mouth and breathed, his cheeks now darker than ever."Mm." He mused, shrugging slightly."I guess I should have fun more often." He finally replied, raising an eye brow.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:00 am

She smiled at Harry's bashfull ness "Qui, you should 'ave more fun, iz 'ere anything 'ou wish to do? ifso, zen 'ou should go do it" She smiled and gave him an ecourging gesture "Be bold 'Arry do something, and take a risk" she grinned lightly "do not, vink about things, just go do!"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:36 am

Harry frowned and blinked as Fleur shouted at him."Not really, not now anyway." He glanced around perplexed and looked to the bar."Would you like a drink Fleur?" He asked hoping to distract her from her event of finding Harry something to do, he nodded slowly as he waited for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:34 pm

The door opened to the pub and Lupin stepped in aided by his walking stick and cloak, looking a little worse for wear.
He made his way to the bar and ordered himself a large firewhiskey. He seated himself up the bar not knowing there was anyone he knew there, He was too busy thinking and felt awful after the full moon.
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:43 am

She nodded and smiled "Qui, C'est très sympa de votre part." she grinned and giggled then translated as best as she could "Zat would be very nice o' ou" she smiled polielty "ah..s'il vous plait et un..Buttuhbeer? ow much would that be?" she asked wih a small frown hoping she had said it correctly, a gust of wind caught her of gaurd she turned and saw the famiular person "Oh! Bonjour enseignant Lupin" she grinned and waved enthusiastically
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:50 am

He wasn't too clear on what she had said but knew she was just saying hello. Remus waved back to her weakly as he walked to the bar to get himself a stiff drink. ".. It's a pleasure to see you again Fleur.... I hope you are well." he said trying to make conversation.
He picked up the firewhisky he had ordered and gulped it down in one before ordering another.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:57 am

Harry frowned in confusion as he heard her speak French, he could understand some phrases but others were too difficult. He envied Hermione who spoke fluently but of course had learnt the language and tried to learn him and Ron but both teenagers had escaped her. He sighed and looked relieved as she translated to language he could understand. He blushed softly and shook her head as he heard her mention money."I'm paying." He murmured as he walked back to the bar, he only had a drop left in his glass, he glanced to there table and ignored the barman's staring as he ordered again."Two Butterbeers this time please." He smiled, nodded and passed him the correct money."Thanks." He looked to his table where his many bags where and crossed over, taking hers and his own."Over here Fleur!" He gestured to the table and then saw Remus."Oh, Hey Remus!" He waved quickly and nodded at him to come and join them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Destress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Destress   Christmas Destress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Destress
Page 1 of 1