Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Christmas Encounter Vote_lcapA Christmas Encounter Voting_barA Christmas Encounter Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Christmas Encounter Vote_lcapA Christmas Encounter Voting_barA Christmas Encounter Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Christmas Encounter

Go down 
+2
Professor R.J.Lupin
Lord Voldemort
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 6
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-12-17

A Christmas Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:57 am

Suddenly through London bursts of green and red lights flashed in the streets, but they weren't festive Christmas lights, they were curses from the death eaters. Voldemort had order an attack on the muggles to bring more fear towards them along with the wizarding world, using the muggles as the bait to lure the Aurors and Order in.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:04 am

Remus had been in his room at number 12, but as he had looked up from his book, he saw the flashes of light and knew just what they were from.
Lupin quickly grabbed his wand and cloak and left the house to see what was going on.

In a matter of Moments Remus as in the main street under where the dark mark loomed in the sky. He held his wand tightly, looking around as he could to see where the death eaters where, and how close, also wanting to know if they were any ministry or other order members there.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: A Black, Bear-like dog.

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:10 am

Sirius had already been in the area for a long period of time, wand held out before him in preparation. Unsure whether the other Order members were aware of the situation he remained hidden, only stepping out from the shadows on noticing Remus. "Remus !." he yelled from the opposite side of the street, hurrying across. "Could of predicted this." he said slightly breathlessly, glimpsing up at the dark mark as he reached him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Reckless_Godfather.bebo.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 am

He turned round on the spot hearing Sirius's familiar voice ".. I know.. it was just a matter of time, I just wished he hadn't chosen this time of the year... but in a death eaters point of view.. its the best time to spread fear.."

Remus looked up at the mark seeing death eaters flying out from its open mouth. He then looked to his room in his other hand and looked to Sirius "do you think you can keep a eye on the ground while I tend to the sky.. I am sure others will be here soon.." he said before mounting his broom.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:16 am

Harry swore, he had been on Sirius's tail and his scar was now searing with pain. He backed into a wall, still swearing and closed his eyes trying to close his mind, he didn't need Voldemort knowing he was there until it was nessecary. He remained hidden in the alley and drew his wand quickly from his pocket trying to keep his breath steady. He could see curses flying everywhere and just heard Sirius's call, he knew Sirius would hear him if he continued to swear in such a loud mannor. He suck in his cheeks takinh a breath of air and opened his eyes sneeking out behind Sirius.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:22 am

Meanwhile Voldemort was walking down the main street down from them, Houses were burstin into flames as he pasted them, Screams and cries could be heard from the nearby streets and alleyway, the nights sky was a deep orange from the fires burning below.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:23 am

Sirius nodded, heading off into the distance, spotting hooded figures nearby. "Just what we needed." he muttered to himself, glad to be away from Grimmauld Place even if it was mere footsteps away. As he walked towards the figures he checked over his shoulder for other Order members, almost jumping out of his skin as he saw Harry. He turned fully around, ignoring the hooded figures for a moment. "Where did you come from ?" he growled, furious.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:30 am

Harry froze mid step as he was stopped. He sighed and lowered his foot back onto the ground."Around." He muttered not about to admit he had been following his godfather. He glanced into the street and twirled his wand absentmindedly in his fingers, his green eyes remaining on Sirius as he spoke but he quickly had to dodge one of the lights."Yeah, should be fun." He agreed remembering what Sirius had said.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:36 am

Sirius grinned, not wanting an explanation, glad to have Harry with him. He glared in the direction of which the light had come from, beckoning Harry with his wand-free hand as he stepped forward, following the hooded figures he knew were Death Eaters again, intending on remaining in front of Harry. He kept his wand raised as he dodged various sparks of light, if they wanted to get to Harry they would have to get through Sirius first.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:38 am

Remus didn't know Harry was down there, but it wouldn't have surprised him. Remus was too busy fighting the death eaters than to be too worried about anything else, He dodged cursed and fired spells, trying to knock them off their brooms, where as they were trying to kill him along with any other non de there.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 am

One of the death eaters flew up behind Remus and used sectumsempra.

Lord Voldemort carried out 1 launched of one A Christmas Encounter Spellcasting (Spell Casting.) :

Down below a De jumped out from behind Harry, wand out pointed straight at him, the tip of the wand glowing a green tinge.

Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:47 am

Remus looked behind as he heard someone getting closer to him, but as he looked he could see the sparks as the DE's spell backfired. Remus leaned forward as he was more death eaters coming down towards the streets, he wanted to hold them off till the aurors and order arrived. "Impedimenta!" he shot at them hoping to knock them and freeze them to give himself, Sirius and Harry more time.
Professor R.J.Lupin carried out 1 launched of one A Christmas Encounter Spellcasting (Spell Casting.) :
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:54 am

Harry relieved he hadn't being questioned, grinned slightly back ignoring the pains of his scar which was because Voldemort was so close. He stepped up, his wand still twirling in his fingers and followed his godfather like he had been doing all day. Harry remained free from Sirius and knew there was coming in all directions. Harry turned around hearing a noise and raised his eye brow aswell as his wand."Well, well." He murmured his voice challenging.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:11 am

The death eater hissed at Sirius , the wand pointing straight at him still. The death eater then flashed the wand and shot a Crucio at him

Lord Voldemort carried out 1 launched of one A Christmas Encounter Spellcasting (Spell Casting.) :
A Christmas Encounter Hits
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 9:16 am

Remus was knocked off his own broom by his own spell, He was just over where Harry and Sirius were, and in doing so crashed down just infront of him, causing the spell to be blocked. Remus laid on the ground in pain, gritting his teeth from the fall and from the curse on the way down..
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:21 am

Sirius raised his wand higher as he braced himself for the torture of the curse, shocked when Remus had crashed down directly in front of him. Seeing as he appeared to be conscious Sirius stepped around him to prevent any further damage being done, checking Harry remained with him, blocking various curses as others narrowly missed him, whizzing over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:10 am

Pandora saw the DE mark in the sky and scambled to get on her btoom...Pushing the limits of the brooms speed.. When saw her allies and then Voldemort, she jumped from her broom once she was close enough to the ground, immediately pulling her wand out.

"Anyone hurt", she yelled towards Sirius andd Harry and Lupin?

She acessed the situation, before deciding what action to take against Voldemort...Avada Kedavra...was on the very tip of her tongue, she so wanted to kill Voldemort, more than anything and end this war, for her friends and family.

If nothing else cripple the evil being he had become.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:53 am

Sirius directed his wand at the oncoming figure at first, soon realising whom it was but not lowering it. "Remus took a fall, other than that everyone's still alive." he said, having to raise his voice above the explosions. He looked down at Remus, concerned. "Remus !?" he yelled, wondering why he hadn't stood from the floor yet. "Reckon he's alright ?" he asked in general, looking to Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:44 am

Harry sighed, his wand raised low just near the chest, he had a firm grip and kept having to duck the red and green lights, mainly green. He slowly made his way to Remus still dodging the attacks of death eaters and not yet returning fire."Remus?!" He glanced to Remus and back to Sirius giving him a small nod."He'll be fine!" He shouted going towards a burning house."Let's get these fires out and then I'll take care of Voldemort!"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:00 am

Remus groaned and remained on his back. His head was thumbing with pain with the rest of his body. He tried to get up but the pain was too much.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:36 am

Sirius was uncertain however followed Harry, dodging another series of curses. "Take care of Voldemort ?" he shouted above the roaring flames, catching up with Harry and stopping in front of him. "Your not going in there, your mad !" he exclaimed, standing just in front of the ablaze house, feeling the heat that hit him as he stepped further towards it. "And we need to go back for Remus, we can't just leave him there !" he bellowed angrily, just able to dodge a flash of green, taking a deep breath to overcome the closeness to death.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 am

Harry glanced just one over his shoulder, feeling like a member of the army as he ducked and dodged the magical lights. He was aware Sirius was following him and slightly rolled his eyes."Yeah!" He yelled waving his arms slightly as he neared the burning buildings. He snorted in impatience as he turned to see Sirius in front of him."I'm putting the fires out, ya know water?!" He replied, nodding to his wand."Will you get out of the way?!" He asked loudly knowing Sirius was backing into the fire. The acrid smoke dried his throat and stung his nose adding it to the pain in his scar, he blinked his focus leaving him for a second but had to come back to dodge the attack."You go back to Remus!" He retorted ignoring his anger."The Muggles!" He exclaimed, gesturing with his hands at the houses.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:02 am

Sirius was in two minds, Remus remained in risk of being killed as did Harry, he made a quick decision. He reluctantly stepped aside, turning around as he did so. Whilst he had stood preventing Harry from entering, the flames had spread, seeming to soar upwards. "Water ?" he repeated sarcastically, laughing. "Never heard of it." he said, adding more sarcasm. Thankfully the smoke had not yet got to Sirius although it was slightly difficult to breathe. "Hang on a minute, what have the muggles ever done for us ?" he said, a crease appearing upon his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 am

Nodding to him in thanks as he stepped forwards, Harry raised his wand and closed his eyes trying to clear the pains in his scar. He opened them soon after his vision more clear but all he could see was fire, everywhere. It was making his eyes water and as he blinked back the wetness and moisture. He frowned across at Sirius."Not funny." He muttered his frown remaining directing his wand straight into the flames."Aguamenti !" He said clearly watching the jets of water fly into the fire. He sighed, feeling exasperated beyond endurance and brushed his hand against his wand which was still putting out the flames. Refraining from pointing it straight at Sirius, he gave him a warning look, allowing a snarl to escape his boiling lips."Don't say that."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:17 am

Sirius wordlessly raised his wand to meet the flames, a rush of water soon escaping from it. The flow of water was somewhat of a higher quantity than that of Harry's, the flames remaining strong, refusing to decrease. Sirius kept his arm raised, moving it now and again to cover the areas Harry was unable to. "What a great way to spend an evening." he said, breathless from the extending struggle to breathe, it was close to being agonizing. He still hoped to brighten the situation. He did not remove his eyes from the flames that were now so high they reflected in his eyes, distinguishing the captivating quality of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: The Muggle World :: London-
Jump to: