Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Spending Christmas Alone Vote_lcapSpending Christmas Alone Voting_barSpending Christmas Alone Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Spending Christmas Alone Vote_lcapSpending Christmas Alone Voting_barSpending Christmas Alone Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Spending Christmas Alone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female
Number of posts : 65
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Levi Merrythought (Deceased)
Animagus: Raven

Spending Christmas Alone Empty
PostSubject: Spending Christmas Alone   Spending Christmas Alone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:09 pm

Professor Merrythought walked out of the school and into the courtyard and sat down on one of the ledges. She watched as the busy school children hurried to their class. Owls sqarking in the morning mist. Snow falling down like balls of cotton, gently hitting the ground. Aurora had a smile of dissapointment, for this Christmas, as usual she would be spending it alone at the school. Doing paperwork as usual, she felt the world didn't care about her, so she didn't care about it. She bit her lower lip gently, fiddling with her hands, her hair swaying in the wind. Everything seemed a blur, since her husband died, she hasn't been truely happy. She raised her legs and sat down with her legs on the ledge and her arms wrapped around her legs, like a rope, she leant her head against them, a tear trickling down her emerald green eyes. She pulled out a tissue and wiped her eyes gently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8106409341
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: Spending Christmas Alone   Spending Christmas Alone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:45 pm

Heavy footsteps could be heard over the cobbles and through the snow. Remus had just had some lunch in the great all after arriving back at Hogwarts to get things ready for the new year.

He walked into the courtyard wrapped in his cloak and aided by his walking stick. He made his way to a bench and brushed the snow off before taking a seat to rest his legs.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Spending Christmas Alone   Spending Christmas Alone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:18 pm

Aurora looked up, she saw Professor Lupin over at the chair, she wiped her face with her cardigan sleeve. She sat back normally on the ledge and took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Christmas Alone   Spending Christmas Alone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:21 pm

Remus yawned and opened his eyes, looking up and to Aurora, he hadn't noticed her before, being in a world of his own.

He could sense something was wrong with her and he gave a sigh. He pushed himself up from the bench and limped over to her, standing before her. ".. is there anything the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Spending Christmas Alone   Spending Christmas Alone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:40 pm

Aurora looked up at Remus and burst into tears, she rubbed her eyes with a hankerchief...

"It's just going to be another lonely christmas, isn't it?" she exclaimed. Tears falling from her eyes like rain drops.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: Spending Christmas Alone   Spending Christmas Alone Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:44 pm

"Well there are always professors and students that stay here over the holidays." he said sitting down next to her. "I think I will be here for most of it, I need to get the classroom ready to teach in the new year, I doubt I will be able to have a relaxing Christmas, specially with all this death eater activity." he sighed and leaned back, placing his walking stick down by his side " you won't be the only one feeling a little isolated.."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Reply   Spending Christmas Alone Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:01 pm

"Ever since Levi died, i'v been alone, It's never been the same, I grew up with him, he was my everything and now he's gone, we'd sit by the fire with our mince pies and glass and talk about the memories we shared" she stated, her speech was gappy, she didn't say some of the words fully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending Christmas Alone   Spending Christmas Alone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending Christmas Alone
Page 1 of 1