Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Grimmauld Christmas Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Grimmauld Christmas Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Grimmauld Christmas

Go down 
+5
Albus Dumbledore
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

A Grimmauld Christmas Empty
PostSubject: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:01 am

She apparated across the street her arms full of Christmas decorations. Since they were all virtually stuck at Grimmauld, she wanted to make it as cheerful, as the dismal place could be for the Holidays.

She stepped through the door, dropping the boxes, then quieting Mrs. Black screams with stupify. She then picked the boxes up and proceeded to the living room. She sat the boxes down, falling into a chair exhausted from the heavy load.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:15 am

Hermione apparated precisely on the top step of Grimmauld Place, wrapped in her long Gryffindor scarf and thick coat. She shivered as the midday air hit her pink face.
She glanced behind her, checking that no-one had followed her there. She turned back to the door and reached out a hand, knocking heavily on it. She jumped up and down for a moment, trying to warm herself up as the christmas wind blew, her hair flying wildly behind her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:29 am

Pandora looked up as she heard the knock. She approached the door coutiously. Everyone knew the pass word and the charm.

She stood in front of the door, looking through the peep hole. She laughed and released the hand she held over her heart.

"Hermione, How nice to see you. Please come in, before your seen", she said stepping back so she could enter.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:33 am

Harry appeared just moments after and couldn't help chuckle after seeing Hermione check around for strangers, he was under the cloak of course and grinned, knowing she couldn't see him."You could have waited." He complained, letting her know it was him before she panicked. He stepped back onto the step behind her and warily glanced around himself."No one followed." He noted, closing his eyes a second."I don't think so any-.." His words were cut short as Ron appeared, more gangly looking than ever."You could have waited." He grumbled, repeating Harry's words. This set Harry off, who began to laugh again, quite pleased he was with his friends."I said that too, anyway can we please go inside?" Right on cue, he saw the door opening and grinned."Excellent."

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:39 am

Before she knew it the rest of the trio showed up. "Harry, Ron", she said excited to see them all. "You three have excellent timing. I was just going to brighten up the place with some holiday cheer."

"Come on in, Kreecher is helping too", she grinned. "I think he could use some christmas cheer", she laughed walking back down the hall toward the living room.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 am

Hermione shrieked. Harry's voice startled her as it had been practically silent. She spun around, glaring at them.
"Did you have to do that?" she demanded, rolling her eyes. She spun back around and stepped inside, thanking Pandora.
"Kreacher? Helping? Wow, that is a step up," she murmured, smiling. She looked around the walls of Grimmauld Place, before slipping off her winter clothing, and folloing Pandora into the living room.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:54 am

"Well he didn't offer. I had to persuade him, just a little", she grinned. "I told him if he didn't want to join the other Elf heads on the stair case wall..he better help."

She stooped short, as she entered the living room. There stood Kreecher.

"I got the tree miss." Kreecher looked at the others coming down the hall and scowled before turning away.

"Good thank you Kreecher", she said summoning the tree from the back yard, placin git in the corner near th fire place.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:01 am

Harry burst into chuckle again and clutched on the railing for support at her shrieks, Ron sniggered and rolled his eyes, flashing a grin to the wrong side. Harry stuck an arm under the cloak and turned him around."I'm here." He mumbled, hardly able to speak as he was laughing."Oh." Ron frowned and then looked to Hermione confused."It was Harry, hes the bloody one whos invisible." He groaned as Harry launched a kick at his foot."Not so loud." He hissed before looking to the door."Hey, Pandora." He murmured as Ron nodded, mumbling a quick."Hello." Harry frowned and stepped in first, encouraged by Ron who waited knowing he was in the most danger."Kreacher?, my well our elf is helping?" He widened his eyes and looked to Ron who was looking horrified."What the bloody hell happened to him them?, did someone threaten him?" Harry snorted and shook his head."Maybe it was um me." He muttered, shutting the door and pulling the cloak off, he then heard Pandora and realized."Argh, well maybe not." Harry strolled down the hall, scowling at the dark dingy walls."Hi, Kreacher." He greeted coldly as Ron snickered.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:06 am

Hermione threw Pandora, Ron and Harry reproachful looks. She still had grudges about cruelty to house-elves. It upset her that no-one wanted to join SPEW.
She watched as the elf shuffled in. She bit down on her lip to stop herself protesting. She looked hurt by the look Kreacher gave her.
"So," she said, adressing Pandora, "Would you like any help?" she asked, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:21 am

"Thanks Hermione...I just hate being here on days end. It's to dark and theres so many in the house and Christmas is soon. I think it would help everyones spirit, just to have our own little Christmas together."

"I asked Kreecher to join too. I didn't want to leave him out. Though I had to threaten him, so he could be apart of it. But only cause I hate him being so alone."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:28 am

Hermione smiled, hanging her coat and scarf over a chair. She walked over to Pandora and softened at what she said about Kreacher. At least someone didnt take him for granted.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:34 am

Ron rolled his eyes, used to Hermione's obsession with SPEW."Urgh not still thinking of Spew are you?" Harry copied him and then shook his head."Its SPEW, like we'd forget." He pulled the badge out of his pocket and turned it over. They both had only joined to shut her up though he hadn't worked."Yeah would you like any help?" Harry asked eagerly, looking at the walls."Can we paint?, this place reminds of.." He shuddered and shook his head."You don't want to know." Ron frowned distracted for a minute and then nodded."Your right, we don't but I know what you mean." He glanced to Kreacher and sighed."Yeah help?" He agreed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:39 am

"I have the upmost respect for all magical creatures. You should come to my house sometime. I have a santuary in the forest out back, for any creature to go and be safe. Charlie even got me a dragon to watch over the forest", she laughed. "I don't tell many of that though. They think me mad, having dragons and such around."

"I freed all our houseelves when I was young. None of them wanted to leave. So I hired them all and gave them a home to live in. I think we have a lot in common Hermione", she said smilling warmly to her.

She looked to Harry and Ron at their comment. "Aww..come on guys. And Harry hasn't Dobby helped you in the past? I think you both should support Hermione, i do. And yes..lets decorate the place", she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:03 am

Hermione looked at both boys, a smug expression on her face. She folded her arms, situated next to Pandora as she raised her eyebrow at them.
"And Ronald," she said, dazedly, "It's S.P.E.W. not spew," she told him, rolling her eyes. She hurried over to the box of decorations, drawing her wand.

"What do you want up and where?" she called, back to Pandora, "Using magic would make this a lot easier."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:15 am

Pandora laughed at Hermiones smugness, towrd harry and Ron. "One for the girls..huh Hermione", she said with a grin.

"I thought you could each do what you wanted actually." She pulled out her wans also. Flicking it, a string of light came out of the box and wrapped themselves around the tree.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:18 am

Harry blinked hearing Pandora's confession, he snorted and shook his head."Won't be going there in a hurry then." He said to Ron, who was grinning and now pulling faces at Hermione's smugness."Hagrid will want to though." He added unable to stop a grin stretching across his jaw."What dragon, a Horntail?" He questioned as Ron rolled his own eyes."Bloody hell Harry not another one for you to slay."

Harry grinned and turned around, winking slightly much to his usual self."Urgh, don't another Hermione, and I was just getting used to the fact shes letting us of homework until after Christmas." Ron sniggered and nodded."Thank god." He put his hands together looking like he was praying making Harry laugh with relief and teasing.

"Thats Dobby." Harry retorted, though a frown appeared across his face as he remembered."Plus he was a nutter, had to iron his hands and tried to kill Harry with the rouge bludger." Ron added, making Harry scowl."Still he helped me and I'm grateful, he also saved my life." He confessed making Ron gasp."From what or who?" Harry's cheeks turned red, he had never told anyone why had it slipped."Lucius Malfoy." He said dully as Ron clenched his fists."You were Twelve years old." Harry frowned and shrugged."So?, Voldemort tried when I was One." He snorted then sighed."Yeah, anyway lets forget it and paint." He muttered not wanting a fight."Told you." He added looking to Ron."It is S.P.E.W and you know what it stands for." He gave him another small wink, they had there own name for it which wouldn't amuse Hermione. Harry frowned and picked up a can of paint he had noticed."I'm painting, is there a ladder?!"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:18 am

A door opened upstairs and footsteps made their way down.
Remus came down the stairs wearing his tatty old cardigan. He yawned and stopped walking, hearing voices. "..Hello?" he asked still half asleep after waking up from his nap. The house had a different feel to it, but he couldn't quiet figure out what..
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:41 am

Hermione, haivng not heard any of Harry and Ron's conversation, pointed her wand at the box, muttering an incantation that caused tinsel and lights to spread themselves neatly around the black walls. She watched them admiringly, before turning back to Pandora.
"What do you think?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as if it would look better that way.

She strolled over to Harry, smiling.
"I think I've got Ron an ideal present," she muttered, with a small smirk. She walked away from him, and into the hallway. Upon hearing a voice she looked up, startled. She poked her head back around the door, looking mildly confused.
"Who's that?" she asked Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:42 am

While everyone was chatting away..Albus stood in the doorway of the living room. He grinned watching them all decorate. He was proud of Pandora for wanting to make Grimmauld more fitting for the teenagers.

He cleared his throat making himself be known.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:56 am

Harry blinked and saw tinsel and lights on the black walls."Urgh, I was going to paint there." He complained, turning to another wall with the brush he had picked up. Ron sniggered and stepped over a roll of wallpaper, deciding for Harry's sake to forget for now."Hermione your amazing." He muttered, behind her, in a serious tone. Harry blinked."It does look good but I hate the grime and want to paint!" He said loudly like a overexcited child, Ron glanced at him and then to Kreacher who was staring at Harry in wonder.

Harry frowned Hermione coming to him and snorted."What is that?" Ron wasn't paying attention now, he was hungry and heading into the kitchen making Harry yawn. He coughed and looked up the stairs, knowing the voice anywhere."Happy Christmas Remus!" He said enthusiastically, grabbing a paper hat and shoving it on Ron's head without invitation as he made his way back arms full of chocolate."Urgh your stealing my stash?!" Harry spluttered but then stopped hearing a cough, his eyes widened and he backed into the wall as Ron squinted at the doorway."Harry? He asked, scared. Harry didn't answer, he was staring at Dumbledore sure he was going to be ignored.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:05 am

Albus aproached Harry and the others. "I don't believe I have ever seen this house with so much enthusiasm in it before", he chuckled with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Hello Harry. Looks like they have been taking good care of you", he said warmly. "I am sorry about my absences..but I shall soon explain it. But now is not the time, nor the place."

He was even amused Pandora had gotten Kreecher to help. Though he couldn't help wondering how she had done it. He greeted the others. "Hello Hermione and Ron, nice to see you both."

He then walked to His godaughter who seemed to be looking at him as if she had seen a ghost. He apologised to her for his absence as well and greeted her with a warm hug.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:09 am

Hermione ignored Harry and turned to Remus.
"Merry Christmas Remus," she called. She rushed upstairs and into her bedroom, away from everyone else.
As soon as she closed the door, her smile suddenly vanished. She kneeled down and yanked her trunk out from under her bed, opening it aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:15 am

Remus walked in and smiled at them in turn "I didn't know anyone was here, but Merry Christmas to you all.. I am sorry I didn't come down earlier, I was having a nap."

As he walked to the living room he could see Albus's familiar cloak. Remus smiled even more before passing him to see the others decorating the Living room.
Back to top Go down
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:21 am

Albus raised his eyes to the familiar voice of Remus. "Remus Lupin ole friend..how have you been", he asked warmly?

"I feel like I have entered the wrong house", he chuckled. "It is nice to be back for the holidays. I didn't want Pandora hunting me down..so I put my side quests on hold for a bit."

"Has everything been quiet, anything I should know", he asked Remus?

Last edited by Albus Dumbledore on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:22 am

Harry blinked and gaped at him with disbelief, Ron finally realized and stood in front of Harry protectively making Harry raise an eye brow, what did Ron think he was going to get attacked by Dumbledore? "You alright?" He hissed quietly, turning to the green eyed teen who was backed against the wall.."I can handle it.." He said causiously understanding why Ron had done what he had."You better move, I don't want to..." He paused and raised his voice higher, it was an order."Hurt you." Ron's ears reddened and he shifted to the side."I'll go to Hermione, you need me just shout and don't do anything.." He paused and stepped away from Harry."Reckless, he must have had a reason." Harry glared slightly at him and shrugged."I can handle it." He repeated more angrily. Ron ducked his head and flew up the stairs."Hi Sir, best see Hermione." He was cold towards Dumbledore and disapeared.

Harry clenched his fists and stared at Dumbledore, his eyes narrowing as confusion and shock replaced anger."Y-Your speaking to me?" He stepped forward but then back, breathing through his nose and locking his jaw."Care of me?" He shook his head slowly and muttered something inaudible."Yeah, like it ever is, you know what?!" He raised his voice higher making Ron stumble on the steps."I don't need you!" He growled, lying through his teeth of course, he did and was just being hurtful, wanting to cause Dumbledore was similar pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grimmauld Christmas
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next