Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Bright Christmas (private) Vote_lcapA Bright Christmas (private) Voting_barA Bright Christmas (private) Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Bright Christmas (private) Vote_lcapA Bright Christmas (private) Voting_barA Bright Christmas (private) Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Bright Christmas (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

A Bright Christmas (private) Empty
PostSubject: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:41 pm

The house looked marvolous as she stood back admirring her, and the house elves work. Bright and cheerful..with the promise of the best christmas ever...well maybe till next year, she thought to herself.

She made her way to the living room, after hanging the wreath on the large front door. The living room was bright and cheerful. The Christmas tree sparkling, the holly hung over the hearth, a fire blazed with warmth.

She poured herself a glass of red wine, while looking into the mirror behind the wet bar.
It was getting harder to hide the fact she was pregnant. The twins made her look further along. But here she could be herself and not have to hide anything. She glady wore a red dress normally, which showed her baby bump. This was the only place..her and Hunter could relax, from all prying eyes. Their santuary of sorts, where they could be themselves.

She smiled as she twirled the misletoe between her fingers...the giant grandfather clock chimmed letting her know..it wouldn't be much longer before the love of her life would be here.

Dinner seemd to be coming along nicely, by the smell that filtered through the house. She picked up the lastest Prophet, she then sunk into the couch. Ready for a nice peaceful evening that they both deserved.

santa( Merry Christmas Hunnie)
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:19 am

Hunter hurried on home from a nerver ending day at the ministry, he was running a fraction late, which he hated apparating outside the mansion, he hurried up in a brisk walk, towards the gate waving his hand to lift the charm he had learned from Pandora, he waved his hand again to close the charm once within the gates, coming up to the front door he opend, it, his slightly pale cheeks were a rosey red as was his nose given the cold he stood by the coat peg and unravled his scarf rubbing his gloved had together a fraction he then removed them "Honey I'm home" he joked with a smile moving into the living room, only to stop "Wow.." he said taking in the festive decorations.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:27 am

She dropped her paper she was reading and sat her glass down turning around to see Hunter. A bright smile played on her lips. "Glad you lik it. I wanted it to look as special as it was", she said coming to give him a welcome home hug.

"How was your day...you look half frozen", she said making fuss over him? "Come stand by the fire and I'll make you a herbal tea."

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:30 am

"it's wonderful" he smiled and danced a kiss to her lips briefly and hugged Pandora back "it's freezing out there" he smiled and then shrugged "it was..usual, it's gotten alot more busier now" he frowned lightly and sighed "but, if i do the extra hours now I get Christmas off, well I don't have to go in, but i'll be on call, and I said f there was anything major they should send a Partronus"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:44 am

She returned his kiss...It would be nice if just for the holidays..it could be peaceful. A Christmas wish I might not ever get", she laughed lightly.

"I decorated Grimmauld as well. Just feel the need to brighten things up. Well I do hope we atleast have christmas together. I'm working hard at Hogwarts and Grimmauld to ensure that. Just hope the ministry will go easy on you as well."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:51 am

he nodded his arm around Pandora's shoulder holding her close, as he turned to admire the decorations "well you did brilliantly" he smiled and turned back to face her kissing her softly once "well done" he complimented then his eyes drift to her little hump of her stomach, he smiled and tenderly placed a hand to her stomach, "how are you going to hide this?" he questioned lightly his hand softly rubbed her stomach soothingly, "oh, and you look still very..sexy in your dress" he grinned cheekily
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:07 am

She returned his kiss back softly. "Thank you", she said with a smile.

She looked down to her tummy...."I don't know. Twins is going to be very hard to hide. for now with my Robes and cloaks. Later I have no idea.

She grinned spinning herself around for him...thanking him for the compliment. "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:14 am

he smiled and lightly took her hand to help her spin round "well you still look amazingly elegant" he grinned taking both her hands "soon they will have to be told" he sighed looking to Pandora seriously "to much stress isn't good for you..of course..I have no idea what Remus would say..this wasn't planned, but it's fate in some sense" he smiled and kissed her hands
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:39 am

She came to him..putting her arms through his and around his waist. "For now lets not worry about that. I'm a bright witch, I'm sure I'll come up with something, if I have to leave Hogwarts for awhile. I'll tell them I'm ill, when I can no longer hide it."

"I don't care what others think..I love you. I just don't wont to lose my position i worked very hard for", she said laying her head on his chest as she stood arm and arm with him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:59 am

"hmm, " he said thoughtful his arms wrapped around her "you won't loose anything, and yes I don't care what others say, but what abour Remus, I mean, would you rather you tell him them him finding out though another?, and i just think, this news might..upset him, I know how he feels for you, and I hate seeing anyone hurt" he sighed and kissed the top of her head as they stood in the living room content.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:19 am

She thought about what he said..it did make sense, she should tell Remus. Finally she spoke, pulling him to the sofa.."Relax"...she then summoned his herbal tea, handing him the warm cup.

She then sat be side of him. "Well this is going to be a bit difficult...I haven't told him, cause I didn't want to upset him. I haven't even seen a right time to tell him. Theres been so much going on lately with Harry. Harry broke his heart and I don't want to add to that pain. I'll just tell him as soon as things are a bit better", she sighed, falling back on the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:22 am

"I know.." He sighed, "but as long as you tell him, your'll be fine" he then moved infront of her of the sofa, he leaned towards her, placed his hands either side of her pressed back to the sofa, he lent a little closer, leaning over her "everything will be fine, we will have a great christmas, full of happy memories, no worries, no fights..we shall have the perfect Christmas.." he whispered slightly and kissed her nose.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:27 am

She looked into his gaze with her own green eyes as he spoke. "I hope so. First time having a christmas such as this one", she smiled as he kissed her nose.

She put her hands to either side of his face, pulling him in and kissing him softly.

"Your my gift from the heavens", she sighed. "Your all i want for Christmas."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:35 am

he cmiled and chuckled softly as he kissed her lips, he kept weight on his hands, pressed into the sofa, as he may of fallen onto her, he returned the kiss, but then took ahold of her lower lip, between his teeth he nibbled it a fraction sucking it too softly before he pulled back slightly before letting her lip go
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 am

She grinned right before she scooted over and pulled him down beside of her. "I've missed you. Sorry but now you'll have to pay for being away from me."
She then ran her tongue across her lips, in a very sexy manner.

She ssmiled giving him a sensual look, before kissing him deeply. This time pushing him down on the sofa and crawling up his body.

"Home Sweet Home", she murmered against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:41 pm

(woah. Very Happy Wink )

he chuckled softly at her reaction and smiled as he sat down yet he turned to face her his body twisted on hand either side of her body as he looked to her, he traced the tip on his nose along her jawline, and down her neck then back up "oh, and what will my punishment be?" he teased softly in her ear in a whisper his voice soft and light then, as if his questioned was answerd, he felt her lips touch his and with it her tounge trace his lips his eyes closed briefly at then sensation his breath left him, in an unsteady stream , he opend his eyes as she pulled back and he smiled at her expression only to fall uder her sudden deep kiss, and then as he was guided he lay down on his back on the sofa watching Pandora crawl up him he smiled cheekily almost, yet a charmins veela smile, he added purposefully, then with Pandora ontop of him, he wrapped his arms around her waist ans smiled kissing her softly
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:59 pm

She grinned against his lips.. "Hmm"..she mumbled...breathlessy in a short breath..."all night", she mumbled, resting partially against him. "Is that okay..my love", she asked as her kisses trailed down the side of his face and to his neck?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:13 pm

he smiled softly his eyes closed under the sensations of her kisses "perfect" he replied softly and turned her head to meet her gaze before he pressed his lips hard and deeply againstl Pandoras, he wrapped his arms around her holding her close, then with a smile he rolled over, only to misjudge the sofa's width and for them both to topple onto the floor he broke her kiss in small laughter "opps" he chcukled softly kissing her now and then in small affectionate kisses.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:23 pm

She laughed, as she feel on top of him. It was so resfreahing to be away from all the stress and have alone time with Hunter. She would put up a hundred charms..to keep everyone out. Keep them from taking this small piece of heaven she had with Hunter.

She looked to the fireplace..it was warm and romantic, as they laid in the floor. "Hmm..maybe even better", she smiled raising her eyebrows at him.. Returning his kisses.

With a wave of her hand, small notes of music came from the stereo. It was their song. She smiled as Brian Adams..'Everything I do..I do for you', filled the room.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:02 pm

He smiled and kissed her once again, he turned his head to face the fire, his arms arouns Pandora, one hand absently stroked her hair down her back his hand continuing past the hair ocassionally, his finger tips running down her spine he smiled pleasently and closed his eyes, warm cosy and content, as he held Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:11 pm

As she laid cuddled up in front of the fire with Hunter. A house elf came to tell them dinner was ready. Pandora lifted her head up, looking to the entrance of the living room. I think we will have dinner in her tonight...A romantic one." she looked back to Hunter and smiled..then looked back to the door. "Bring a bottle of wine", she said as the elf turned to leave.

"This is just to nice to leave", she said softly snuggling against him once more.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:33 pm

Hunter lifted his head a fraction of the floor to see a small creature, a house elf stood by his feet he propped himself up on his elbows, to look to the creature, he glanced between Pandora and the house elf, then he smiled "oh dinner, he grinned "best not be poisoned" he chuckled and lent forward briefly to kiss her nose before he lay back down putting one arm under his head the other he kept around Pandora as he looked to the fire he stroked down her back as before.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:47 pm

"Yeah...You'll need the energy for later", she whispered in his ear. She then mouthed the lyrics to the song as it ended. "If we ever get married, I want that song played...our special song"..she said kissing his bottom lip..sucking on it softly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 pm

"mm" he managed to say under her kisses on his lip he smiled softly "maybe we will have to see you know.." he said he looked down to her his hand continued to play with her hair, and his fingertips trailed up and down her spine softly and he caught some words and sung them softly his voice was low and rough almost yet equally musical.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:20 pm

She kissed him once more.."mmm". Then hearing the elves back she sat up, banished everything from the coffee table, as Shelby came in with their dinner followed by another elf carrying a bottle of red wine and two crystal wine glasses.

"Thank you so much to the both of you. You both may retire for the evening. We should'nt require anything else", she said to the houe elves warmly. "Good night", she called after them as the walked from the room.

She stood and walked around the coffee table at the food before sitting on the sofa. "You coming love", she asked Hunter sweetly.?

"Mmm..roast beef and potatoes and fresh bread." She lifted a cover from another dish.."Cheese cake."

"Suddenly I feel starved", she said taking the wine bottle and pouring two glasses of wine for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bright Christmas (private)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next