Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Voting_barA Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Voting_barA Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Bright Christmas (private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:24 pm

he smiled "It is brilliant Pandora, thank you, you really didn't have to spend that much, it must of cost an arm and an leg?" he chuckled and smiled "thank you really.." he smiled "yes, your present he reached beside the sofa, where he had hidden them, he got two small boxes handing her a spercific box, "that one first i got you two small ones instead" he smiled

(in the box consists of a 9k golden necklace, on is a pentagram, in the center of the star carved delicatly was the claddagh symbol. finely engrave.)
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:33 pm

She took the present opening it eagerly..to reveal a necklace wihra pendant. "Ohh it lovely...so beautiful. I love it. she said putting it around her neck clasping it and then looking down to it as it hung from her neck gracefully.

"Thank you...I love it", she said planting a kiss to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:52 pm

he smiled "Glad you like it i wasn't sure, really on it glad you do like it though" he smiled at her kiss, then stood holding the other small box, he moved infront of her, the box was unwrapped before hand he smiled and knelt before her, "and opend the box "Pandora, I started with nothing..and now I do have something, something I never want to let go, and something i want to be bound to, the only person to hold my inrest, my gaze my heart my family, the one person, i will ever want, so, i'm asking you now, can you fufill that for me..can you be my wife?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:01 pm

At his unexpected proposal...tears rolled down her face...happy tear..tears of joy.

"This is so unexpected..you really caught me off guard", she said wipping her face.

"Hmm,,, let me think about", she grinned...teasing him.

"Yes..yes...more than anything in this world...I want to be your wife, your best friend. "oohhh I love you", she said wrapping her arms around him.

She then, almost forgetting...pulled back and opened the box...at this point she was in a full cry..... ohh merlins..it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen", she said taking it from the box and sliding it on her finger. It fit perfect.

"This is the best holiday that could ever be...I got what I wanted and soo much more.."

"I have one more gift for you too. "We are having twins...a boy and a girl", she said thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:13 pm

he smiled and helped slide her ring onto her finger he kissed her lips once and with his thumbs he brushed away her tears with a small smile and chuckle "why are you crying" he chcukled and kissed each of her cheeks sitting beside her he couldn't help but pull her into an embrace "I love you, always and te ring i hope proves that to everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 3:23 pm

At his question why she was crying, she hadn't even realized it herself. "I guess I'm happy and moved at such a beautiful moment. I'm sorry I don't mean to cry...I'm so very happy...she returned his kiss and held him tight in a embrace.

The ring felt like it had belonged on her finger...like it had actually been missing and now complete.

"This is the best christmas ever", she sighed laying her head on his shoulder..never wanting to release him.

"Your present far succeeds mine", she giggled.

"what do you think of having twins..a boy and a girl? I was saving the news for now."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:08 pm

he chcukled softly and kissed her back again, whipeing the rest of her tears "you sill emotional mother-to-be" he chuckled again holding her close to him wrapping both his arms around her intimatly

he smiled and ducked his head to kiss the hand to which her ring was on "it looks beautiful on you" he appraised looking to the ring

with yet another smile he held her close, still and kissed the top of her head "mm, deffinatly a Christmas I shall remember, the best one I have had.."

he chckled then "I didn't need a present, I have you, thats all i want for Christmas and the day after, and after..and after.." he mused

he looked to her at the topic of twins he smiled "a boy and a girl" he grinned "wonderful.. hmm, what shall we call them?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 7:09 pm

She hugged himi n a tight embrace...just happy they would make it official forever. She pulled back at his question.

"Hmmm...I'm not sure. She thought for a moment before answering.

"How about we name them after our families?"

"Isabella after my dear ole mum and Linden after your dear ole brother. If nothing else we can honor them by naming our children after them and they can live on through them.

"What do you think my love?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:39 am

he chuckled softly and held he still his arm draped around her shoulder "hmm, yes, the names seem brilliant. Isabella and Linden " he chuckled softly "Izzy, or Bella, for short?" he mused happy he looked to the ring and smiled before he kissed her cheek, "always and forever, i hope" he chuckled then shifted reguardless and ducked a kiss to her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bright Christmas (private)   A Bright Christmas (private) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Bright Christmas (private)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3