Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Voting_barA Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Voting_barA Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Christmas Encounter

Go down 
+2
Professor R.J.Lupin
Lord Voldemort
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:40 am

Relieved Sirius was finally doing something useful, he waved his wand trying to catch the worst buildings. Feeling jealously form inside him as he was unable to perform magic yet, he rolled his eyes at Sirius's comment."Nothing better not to do." He replied dryly before grinning across at him."Were helping people, anyway." Harry feeling a little stronger and more confident, managed to douse the fire infront with a quick movement. His throat was becoming more sore but he was determined to carry on as he needed a way to help and to put his mind off his enemy which was so close now. He moved closer to Sirius wanting to remain by his side and flashed him another grin."Team work."
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 6
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:43 am

Meanwhile Voldemort had given orders to the death eaters to kill and torture as many muggles and Order members as they could. Voldemort disappeared into a cloud of black smoke.

One of the death eaters stood over Remus with their wand pointed at him seeing as he had been left there to suffer "Crucio!" they spat with pleasure.

Lord Voldemort carried out 1 launched of one A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Spellcasting (Spell Casting.) :
A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Hits

Another death eater hid in the shadows, watching Sirius Black, watching his moves to plan ahead~
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 9:51 am

Remus cried out in pain, coming around from the curse. He tensed up, there was nothing he could do to break the pain barrier down. He wondered where the others were and hoped they were still alive. He wanted to do more, he had taken out several in the skies but now it was a different matter..
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:03 am

Harry frowned as he felt Voldemort leave, his scar burned but the burning was fading."Voldemort's gone." He murmured
to Sirius before hearing the cry of pain."Stay here." He ordered
running back to where he had last seen Remus on the ground. His wand was now still and he raised it, his eyes curious as he saw the death eater torturing Remus, but his pupils blazed with anger."Reducto!" He growled.
Harry James Potter carried out 1 launched of one A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Spellcasting (Spell Casting.) :
A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Hits

Last edited by Harry James Potter on Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:11 am

Remus felt the pain ease, slightly he was still in pain from the fall, but he was too exhausted. His eyes closed and he laid still on his back.
He was pleased he had seen Harry still alive, but wasn't to know the outcome for him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Voldemort

Lord Voldemort

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:16 am

The death eater span on the spot hearing someone coming. The curse on the werewolf had been cut short as the Death eater was forced into the air and back into a nearby building.

Most of the other death eaters had started to leave, some woud remain there, hidden within London for a later date~
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: A Black, Bear-like dog.

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:39 am

Sirius' head swivelled towards the cry of pain, turning to run back, Harry beating him to it. Before he could as much as open his mouth to speak Harry had gone, leaving him to continue fighting the ferocious flames that had hardly lowered. His arm ached so he adjusted his posistioning, attacking the part of the house that could hardly be seen due to the flames. He kept an eye out still, aware Death Eaters were likely to be watching his every move. "Harry ?!" he shouted after a few minutes, becoming wary of his whereabouts, considering leaving the house to go up in flames. Harry and Remus were more important.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Reckless_Godfather.bebo.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:01 pm

Remus was out of it from the curses and from the fall from the broom at the great height, it hadn't been his nights...

He remained laying on the street while the Death eater was also out cold by the building, there seemed to be no sign from Sirius. Blood dripped down from the corner of Lupin's mouth and from the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:50 pm

Harry frowned, this was getting more and more odd than ever, he had believed Voldemort was in the centre trying to lure the Order and especially himself into danger. He glanced around and sighed seeing Remus lying there. He couldn't deny he was now scared of the secrecy of the death eaters. Knowing he couldn't help Remus much, he decided he would return later. He was concerned for Sirius's safety near the fires and sprinted back to his side."Having any luck?!" He called over the roaring flames. He was annoyed now and pointed his wand into the thickest flames."AGUAMENTI!" He bellowed watching as waves of water flew into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:57 pm

Once Harry had returned Sirius sighed with relief, he had strengthened the spell yet the flames continued to soar. "Can I leave you to deal with this Harry ? I need to get Remus back." he admitted, raising his voice above the flames. "We're wasting time with this." he admitted, lowering his wand the flow of water slowing until nothing remained. "There's no use,come on." he said, the flames growing by the second, he reconsidered leaving Harry to deal with the house instantly, he knew the second he left his side the Death Eaters would strike. He headed off back to Remus, assuming Harry would follow.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:07 pm

Harry swore as he noticed the damage, still screams were reaching his ears."Yeah, course." He muttered dryly, determined to continue."I know!" He agreed his tone still saying the same."No!" He shook his head, he wasn't going to give up so easily."No!" He repeated again tensing his jaw as his eyes scanned through the smoke, his vision was cloudy but he spotted some house pipes, clearly used to clean cars and gritted his teeth stepping closer to the flames, he knew he couldn't touch them or he would catch fire so waved his wand mumbling under his breath, he pulled them towards him by a magical thread and turned the nozzle water flying in his face. It felt like heaven to be so cool when he was boiling, he put one in front ignoring that his clothes were getting weter and made it float in mid-air, water going to the fires now. He held the other and turned, this time not in his face pointing it with the other.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:16 pm

"Harry !" he growled as he stepped towards the flames, believing he was entering the house until he appeared again soon after. He somehow managed not to laugh as Harry soaked himself, anger being the prominent emotion now. His concerned filled gaze intensified as Harry attacked the flames with the hose. "I'll leave you to it then shall I ?" he called out, every second counted, and the longer they left Remus, the higher the risk of him being killed.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:23 pm

His eyes slowly opened eyes and looked up to the sky, he turned his head slightly as saw Harry was gone... there was no one there, all he could think was that he had been left to die on the street.
He could hear cries and fire engine's on the way to put out the fires. He coughed and spluttered wincing in pain as he placed his head back down letting his eyes close.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:27 pm

Harry rolled his eyes as he realized what Sirius had believed, he ignored him anyway and shook his head slowly, water dripping down his frail form into his clothes. He shuddered, it felt pleasant in some ways and then sighed. He was finally getting somewhere and the flames were dying down."Yeah, hey wait!" He remembered, slipping his other hand to his back where his rucksack was, he growled and handed Sirius a hose making sure it didn't squirt in his face and pulled out a bottle and packed."Supplies, blood thingy potion and water, not that we don't have enough." He chuckled slightly slipping the zip back and snatched the hose back.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:37 pm

Frowning, Sirius almost threw the hose back, snatching the supplies from him. "Just don't move from here, alright ?" he threatened, checking an alleyway for any signs of Death Eaters. "I'll be back." he promised, stepping back and away, finally turning and heading off to find Remus, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:12 am

Hermione apparated precisely on the top step of Grimmauld Place, having recieved information that Harry was there. She had just left her parents house in London, having wished them a Merry Christmas before heading off.
After knocking several times, she was forced to accept the fact that no-one was in. She sighed, turned on her heel and froze, her eyes widening at the scene ahead. Both her hands lunged to her mouth, where she covered it out of pure shock. She looked around helplessly, before pulling out her wand and running as fast as she could towards the scene.
She heard screams and cries, as well as billowing flames against the black sky. Horrified, she approached the many houses, spotting a familiar face up ahead.
"Remus?!" she gasped, rushing towards his figure on the floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:35 am

Remus was still bleeding but in a bad way, battered bruised and broken but alive. He could hear the muffled noises around him but it all seemed like a dream or if he was under water, everything seemed distorted
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:39 am

Hermione kneeled by his side, her mouth wide open in terror. Utterly speechless, she placed the tip of her wand over the top of many of his cuts, muttering incantations to heal them. It would be painful, but better than loosing so much blood.
"Remus? Can you hear me? Remus?" she called, her voice shaking. She glanced around her, utterly bewildered. What was going on?
"Remus, where's Harry?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 am

Sirius quickened his pace, now noticing a figure nearby Remus. As he became nearer he realised who it was, stopping beside Hermione. "Just there, I wouldn't advise you joining him." he said, answering the question she had asked Remus. He nodded towards the house, still ablaze. The flames were no longer soaring thankfully, Harry must of been alright he assured himself. "Is he responding ?" he asked, sounding more like a paramedic than he knew. He scrambled through the supplies Harry had given him, taking specific items out and giving them odd looks, unaware of the onlooking Death Eaters nearby.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:26 am

Harry rolled his eyes as he held the out of control (for a second) hose."Yes, Sir." He muttered ignoring the threat in his tone. He nodded rather pleased with himself and continued to tackle the fires with the hoses. He was aware muggles were nearby now and snatched his wand, stuffing it in the edge of his pocket as he held the two hoses. Someone approached him from behind and he jumped nervously but realized it was a fireman, gaping at him in disbelief. Harry couldn't help a sheepish grin appear on his lips and he nodded to them."Nice day for it." He murmured gesturing to the now put out fires along the street. He dropped the hose knowing they would finish it as they gaped."Kid, you did this, you put these out?" Harry nodded more pleased than ever."Yeah, me and my godfather, I couldn't just leave them, Oh I think someone is in there." He pointed to one house and stepped back coughing slightly, he swayed just a little. He had been unaware the smoke had got to him but it was clear it had now, the fireman held a supportive hand on his shoulder as an ambulance arrived."Breath easy kid." The fireman muttered, holding Harry steady as he helped him to the fire engine. The fireman began to finally move into the burnt buildings bringing survivors and even clearing the dead, Harry wheezed and looked away, feeling guilty he hadn't saved everyone."Kid, you are amazing." The fireman continued, looking into Harry's eyes."What's your name?" He asked curiously as he put his back on the scene, worried it would affect Harry."Harry." Harry replied quickly without thinking but shrugged, his name wouldn't matter and he was hardly going to lie and cover stuff up."Well, Harry you have saved us a large job and you deserve something." Harry shook his head slowly and blinked as the other nodding, pulling a medal and fireman's badge from a box."Here you go." Harry took it speechless and next second an oxygen mask was shoved into his hands, he took it and sighed, he knew he didn't need it. One breathing charm would clear his lungs but he had to play along so put it over his mouth, he was thankful he did as clear air rushed through his lungs.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 8:45 am

Hermione jumped at the oncoming voice that was Sirius. She spun around, dropping her wand to her side and gaping at him.
"Whaa? Oh my goodness, he's in there?!" she asked, increduclously, pointing towards the alight building. She wanted to follow Harry, to see if he was ok, but she refrained from it. He would be ok, wouldn't he? He was a wizard..
Hermione looked down at Remus, frowning, "He doesn't seem to be.." she said, slowly, "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:10 am

"He's fine, it's Remus i'd be worried about." he replied, on the lookout for Death Eaters, determined to find the one that had caused Remus to be in the state he was. His eyes darted madly from the house in the distance to Remus, then finally Hermione. "Death Eaters, what more would you expect ?." he added, answering her question in a matter of fact manner. "Remus !?" he called again, louder than he did previously, frowning as he was unexpectant of a response.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:54 am

His closed eyes tightened before coughing. He turned his head to the side with a moan, but not opening his eyes he was far to exhausted and in pain. He heard Sirirus and mumbled under his breath in reply
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:04 pm

Pandora walked down the streets of London..looking for a antique shop. The wind was better cold, making her shiver and pull her cloak more tightly around her.

She looked to the street sign as she crossed the walk when she saw someone who seemed familiar just a way down the street.

Remus, she thought, picking up speed..she could tell something was wrong with him.

When she got close enough she yelled out. "Remus are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:14 pm

His eyes opened slightly and he looked to Sirius, Harry and then Pandora "....why are we still here?" he asked with a raspy, croaky voice.

He tried to move but winced and his jaws tightened before laying back down. He couldn't work out why he was still laying in the cold street after what had happening, in great pain and confusion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas Encounter   A Christmas Encounter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Christmas Encounter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2