Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Vote_lcapHead Mistress Office - Page 2 Voting_barHead Mistress Office - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Vote_lcapHead Mistress Office - Page 2 Voting_barHead Mistress Office - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Head Mistress Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:01 pm

When the kiss had ended...she looked into his eyes. 'Please never hurt me like that again. The agony of loss was more than I could bare."

"Our fates...seem to be with one another. Loyalty first..jobs later." She locked her fingers in his. The energy flowed freely between them.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:11 pm

his bretah was heav and fast his forehead once again restign against hers he smiled breathlessly "I won't I give you my word" he swore he met her gaze and brused a kiss to her nose softly, he looked then down to here hands intwinded the sensation tingled and run up his arm through his body, a feeling of contentness and happieness washed over him and he smiled
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:16 pm

She smiled to him. 'besides it's not like your making a deal with the devil...we are on the same side. Though I show more compassion then some. She grinned and kissed his lips once.

"Lets celebrate"...she said popping the top off a bottle of champain.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:23 pm

he returned the kiss neatly as he registerd the events that had recently happed he smiled happyily, he nodded "lets" he smiled and perched on the desk of hers sitting on it slightly he laughed lightly at the champangne "always the drink" he mused
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:39 pm

She laughed in amusement at his words. I told you at dinner I was", she grinned. he then handed him his glass.."To a long and lasting relationship", she said witing for his toast.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:46 pm

he smiled "Lets hope so" he smiled again and clinged his glass against hers softly and drunk his small glass in one resting it on the table "it's been a long day " he sighed "and a complicated one at that.." he stated and looked down aplogising again "I'm sorry again, for what I was considering doing.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 1:49 pm

"Yes it has..I never went to bed last night. All that matters is that you came to your senses. Thank you...I can't tell you how greatful I am, that you decided to not have my bestfriend killed and ruin my lifes work. Plus I'm glad I did'nt lose you in the process. that part hurt too."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:13 pm

he smiled softly and nodded "yes..it hurt your..and it hurt me to see you hurting" he stated flatly he reached out findign her hand he gently pulled her a fraction closer he held her hand, looking down to her hand he played with her fingers absently "everything changes so quickly.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:29 pm

"Yes very quickly. Once I barely know you, now I feel a strong bond to you. A unbreakable link in our souls. And a wish to never be apart from you", she said taking his other hand and squessing them.

"Our souls must be old..linked in a past life. I can't ever let you go again", she layed her head against his chest...loving his warmness and the feeling of peace she had when with him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:39 pm

he lifted his head resting his chin ontop of her head, moving his arms around her, a hand reached up to her hair, playing absently with a small strand of it "I know, something deep, something strong..I love you.." he said firmly resting his cheek ontop of her head placing a briefe kiss there, and smileing into her hair the small smell of her shampoo
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:44 pm

She smiled I love you", she said holding him tighter. "What do we do now", she asked confussed hoping he had some answers?

She breathed him in memroizing his scent for when they had to finally part. Knowing yet hoping that time never came.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:47 pm

he was silently for a moment thinking holding her all the while "we wait..there not alot we can do at the moment, keep an eye on the student death eater and..werewolve not a nice combination, as for us" he sighed "we take each day as it comes" he stated mumbblering into her hair almost
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:54 pm

"Sounds like a great plan", she said nuzzling into his chest.

"But what about tonight...want to meet up, or are you going to be busy", she asked softly?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:08 pm

he shook his head "nothing is on the agenda, no reportings, nothing it's all rather quiet" he said then continued "we can meet up if you like?" he offered pulling back and looking down to her although his fingers continued absently playign with a strand of her hair, that was loose over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:18 pm

"Yes I would like that" she said looking up and meeting his eyes with her own.

" I have no idea where...or what to do. Maybe just enjoy eachothers company. Relax...get over the eventful night and day we've had."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:21 pm

he nodded holding her gaze "yes, I like that idea too very much " he smiled softly "relaxing sounds good, no more drinsks i don't htink" he laughed very softly "just sit and let us process whats happend?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:35 pm

She laughed at his reply. "If you say so", she said with a smile. I suppose we should get back to work, or we will never get done."

"Where would you like to meet. i have no prefernces."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:41 pm

"like wise, where ever suits me, we could meet back at yours if you would like?" he offered then smiled slightly "okay, just not to much drink" he mused and nodded "I supose we should, yes" he sighed reluctant to go almost but he did, slowly he unwrapped hsi arms from her and stepped out from the desk and her, "I shall see you later then" he smiled and ducked a kiss to her cheek, he made his way to leave the office
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:44 pm

She agreed her house it was then. She watched him leave as he took a piece of her heart with him.

"See you soon", she said smilling to him as he stepped out.

Her heart lifted...once heavy and broken...now madly in love again witht the new man at Hogwarts.

She hit her work hard wanting to finish on time. She finally had something to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Character sheet
My Other Half: Kenji Moto
Animagus: none

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 4:53 pm

Christabelle knocked on the door and entered after someone walked out. "Excuse me Pandora?" she asked looking at her, "I've come to start my job." She sighed, "I really must thank you." she continued to say, "For the job that is. Ever since my parents' brutal murders I haven't felt safe anywhere." She handed Pandora her teaching lessons and sighed, "I hope these are to your liking, I've spent all night and day on them."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:30 pm

She looked up and smiled to Christy as she came in. Taking the papers and looking them over breifly. "Well your very welcome and thanks for agreeing to take the class. The lesson plan looks fine. Let me know if you need anything. Glad to have you aboard.. Well I hope you can feel safe here", she said with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:30 am

Hunter returned a moment later, with a small pile of homework, that he marked yet as routine the Pandora needed to check, he climbed the steps pausing as he heard someone elses's voice, he knocked lightly a small rythme and waited polietly, not wishing to interupt
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:36 am

Suddenly her heart fluttered at the next knock on the door. A smile spread on her face. "Come in Hunter", she said. Her eyes bright and her heart dancing in her chest.

"Excuse me Christy", she said motioning Hunter to the side of the offive where two chairs sat by the window.

"Like some tea?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:23 am

He pushed open the door and smiled "Hope i'm not interupting anything" he said and lighlty inclined his head to the other woman, slightly he cast out his senses hoping the woman couldn't detect it, and pulled back subtly she had the faint line of magic as Pandora had "hmm," he expressed then turned to Pandora "oh yes please then, are you sure i'm not interupting?"
Back to top Go down
Christabelle Whittle
Professor
Christabelle Whittle

Female
Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Character sheet
My Other Half: Kenji Moto
Animagus: none

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:32 am

Christy took that as a cue to go a head and leave, "I'll see you later Pandora." she said smiling as she walked out of her office leaving them to be alone. She walked down the steps and out of the castle to go and find Kenji before settleing in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Mistress Office
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next