Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Vote_lcapHead Mistress Office - Page 3 Voting_barHead Mistress Office - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Vote_lcapHead Mistress Office - Page 3 Voting_barHead Mistress Office - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Head Mistress Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 pm

"If you need anything Christy, you know where to find me and thanks again", she said then turn back to Hunter.

"What brings such a wizard as yourself to my office", she asked smilling to him?
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:33 pm

he watched as the woman left before he turned back to Pandora and blurted out "she's not human is she?" he stated flatly then shook his head "never mind..well I actually came to give you these" he said brandishing the pile of papers "recent homework marked, and only needs your signature of approval before going into the archive" he said throwing them lightly on the table he smiled "are you sure i didn't interupt?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:40 pm

"ooh, yes of course", she reached her hand out totake the papers. then walked to her desk, taking a quill and signing the papers. She handed them back to him. "So how is class going..any problems?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 1:48 pm

Hunter chuckled softly watching Pandora merely tick them instead of check he smiled lightly amused he looked up to Pandora as she approached him, he reached out his hand regardless and brought Pandora to him guiding her to his lap with a small almost cheeky smile, "Class is going fine, they actually seem to enjoy it"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:35 pm

"Good", she said coming to him with a smile. She wasted no more time being professional any longer and kissed him. Wrapping her arms around him...she breathed in his scent...memorizing it and his feel.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:00 pm

Hunter chuckled softly against her lips and returned the kiss any way "that was slightly naughty of you, you know, you should be setting examples" he mused and ducked a kiss to the side of her neck
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:05 pm

She laughed..."We are alone, silly. Of course I'll make a good example out of you. One you'll never forget if you teae me more", she said laughing. Then kissed his cheek. "So how has my favorite professor been", she asked feeling him close to her, breathing in his scent.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 10:39 am

"thats favoirteism" he laughed and smiled to her "And how am i teasing?" he said with fake shock "I hsven't done anything, have i?" he chuckled again and rolled his eyes, his arms wrapped around her waist "I have been fine, the usual, the day smees alot slower at the beginning, and cliched as it iss it speeds up in the anticpation towards the end of the day in seeing you"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:24 am

She grinned.."Oh you don't want to be my favorite. Hmm..whom should I replace you with", she teased.

She thought of his other question...

"Well you come in her looking hot and smeling so good and making my heart race", she grinned. Is that not a form of teasing", she grinned?

"I know..I look forward to every eveing to see you too, she said kissing his lips once."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:44 am

he laughed and with his fingertip tapped her nose lightly "you know what i ment" he grinned and returned the kiss before replying "That's not teasing thats mearly o'naturael taking place, how can i not tease you?" he asked truely intrested "look horrible, and smell disgusting?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:38 pm

She laughed with him. 'Honey everything about you is irrestable..and you never could be disgusting or smell horrible to me."

"I haven;'t asked, but have wondered...What is, if you have one that is. Your animagus and patronus?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:01 pm

"well i do try?" he laugehd and shook his head with a small smile "maybe i should stay away from you when your suposed to be working?" he teased then siled at her question and Owl, for both, nothing remotely intresting yours?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:06 pm

She smiled a ruffled his hair playfully. "A Phoenix for a patronus and a Panther for a anigamus. I'm a animagi...and a ruthles one at that", she grinned.

"Aww I don't think you can stay away...I'm head mistress", she teased.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:23 am

He laughed "true so your'll stop me from going away becasue you have control?" he teased with a grin "intresting combination, both animagus's a predator..Intresting" he smiled thought ful "the Panther would win hands down though, when it came to a owl and cat play fight" he chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:30 am

"I wouldn't stop you, but follow you to the ends of the earth. You have a hold on my heart. It would want to be where ever you are. I never abuse my power or position. I want to make the world a better place to live in with you."

"Yes a mean predator without it's limits..only thing I cannot do in my cat form is fly."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:02 am

he smiled and looked to Pandora affectionatly "mm, You have mine too" he smiled softly a hand reached out brushing her hair away from her face "I shall stay with you, and we shall grow old together, have a family, get married, and be as one..obviously not in that order" he laughed slightly and grinned then "oh true, but mine has a beak and two claws as yours has teeth and four feet "
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:09 pm

She smiled softly bringing her eyes to meet his, then wrapping her arms around his neck. "That sounds like the most wonderful future that I could ever imagine. Yes...I want all that with you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 4:09 pm

he chuckled lightly "then lets hope we get just that" he smiled and brushed a kiss to her lips, his arms wrapping around her waist "I love you, your the most important thing to me ever, know that, I would do anything for you, anything to make you safe and happy, let someone look after you now.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 2:54 am

Her face lit up as her heart skipped several beats. "I love you, irrevocably and unconditionally", she said returning the kiss.

She wrapped her arms around him tightly...happy for once in her life.

She did worry though about the upcoming war...she didn't want to loose what she had found. The up coming war weighed heavy on her heart as she held what was now dearest to her.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:10 am

He held the kiss for a moment before welcoming her into an equally tight embrace, he sighed as if sensing her sudden worry, Hunter rubbed her back comfortingly as he held her "Don't worry about it, I'll be as careful as you are "he smiled softly and kissed her neck in comfort holding her still
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:21 am

She smiled even brighter.."thank you and yes we should. You have come into a dangerous world. I don't want you getting killed because of me."

"Promise no unessary chacnes with the death eaters...we fight together..side by side."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:00 am

he smiled "your worried about me?" he mused "I'm skilled, in Wicca and your magic, i started as an Auror when i was 19, i was brought up from birth on Wicca" he added as in attempt to assure her "I am more worried about you, the first thing I have unconsciecouly been searching for I have found, and now I don't want to loose it"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:44 am

"Then theres more of a reason than ever to be safe..both of us." She then looked up to him. "We are right on the front line of the war. We'll have to keep one another safe. I want to keep you close. Together we could be unstoppable."

"Another thing in common...I have studied magic and the defence against dark magic, since I was young. When the other children were out playing I was inside at my house going through gruelling teaching from Godric. He made me strong enough to survive for when he was gone and to survive this war, I hope."

"Before i didn't care to give my life for the Order and Voldemorts downfall. Now i don't want to. i want to live through it. I have more of a purpose now, than just to fight. But to love and be loved and have a family. All my priorities have changed almsot over night."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:12 am

he smiled softly a hand caressed her cheek gently "aye, and to the end so be it as long as we are together, nothing is inpossible, you just have to believe, and to think positive then everything will be okay, and we will make it through this and we can settle down together, watching our children have there children, be a family, be a whole"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 5:35 am

Her eyes raised to his at his words of encouragement. 'I want that more than I have ever wnated anything in my whole life. Thats why it scares me to death. I lost all my loved ones. Fate hasn't been kind to either of us...well until now that is."

"I promise to do everything in my power and outside of it, to make that all happen. Nothings taking my future with you away, without a the biggest fight of their lives."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Mistress Office
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Hogwarts :: Hogwarts :: Head Office & Staff Room :: Head Masters/Mistress Office-
Jump to: