Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Vote_lcapHead Mistress Office - Page 4 Voting_barHead Mistress Office - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Vote_lcapHead Mistress Office - Page 4 Voting_barHead Mistress Office - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

Head Mistress Office

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 9:58 am

he smiled and nodded "Exactly, we'll go down fighting hand in hand if thats what it takes, but I doubt even death could keep us apart" he mused and hugged her tightly dancing a kiss to her cheek "we'll be fine, we have to be"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:11 am

"Ohh that reminds me. Remus and I and Tonks and you, are going to help train Harry. We can't leave our future up to chance, can we? I need to ask a big favor of you. Tonks has already agreed to it. I just need you to, too.

"Help cover up any signs of under age wizardry", she asked giving him puppy dog eyes. "This is very important...and Harry's life is in danger at every turn. We have to do more than just stand around. So what do you say..wil you help?"
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:22 pm

he reguraded Pandora as she sat on his lap, he scrowled at her in mock scolding before he rolled his eyes and sighed at her expression, "Rule are rules...but I supose exceptions can be made For Harry, the catagory of underage wizarady also falls half with Auror section you know?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:24 pm

She smiled kissing his cheek and hugging him tight. "I owe you..if that will make you feel better. Any favor you want..just ask", she said kissing his cheek.

"You know you'll be doing the right thing. Our future resides on Harry and our childrens future also."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:40 am

he sighed and nodded "I know, it's odd this rebel streak, your inflencing me, you do realise i use to be a good boy- well man? and i did as i was told followed rules, etc then you came along and that all went down the drain" he chuckled then smiled "But I like it? it's sort of fun"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:01 am

She laughed..."Are you saying I'm not a good girl", she asked amused. "I follow rules too, until they limit or cripple my future or stop what the right thing is to do. Don't worry my darling some rules are made to be broken", she grinned.

"I am grateful for your help and your support...it means alot to me and I shall not forget it."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:04 am

he chuckled "something like that" he mused and brushed a kiss to her lips "rules are only guidlines" he stated with mild wisdom and smiled softly he nodded then "In this together remember that" he said with yet another light kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:29 am

She looked to him softly. "I know we are in this together and I wouldn't want it any other way. You have given more hope and a future to look forward to. I am greatful for that. I promise to be a good girl and not ask you to break any unessasary rules."

"Rules is why i stopped working for the ministry as an auror. i found they limited my real ability to help where and how it was needed. But I still respect rules. Some just limit the good guys , while the bad guys have no rules. So I had to even the odds and go with Albus and become a Order member..where I follow my heart and morals as such."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:18 am

he nodded shifting her slightly on his lap "I know, and I of course understand your reasons" he smiled then added "I shall do what I can, I promise, reguardless the rules, you are important to me, as is this war and many other lifes, the whole reason behind my work, so I shall do whatever it takes to make you and others safe"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:05 am

"As you are to me. Suddenly all my hopes and dreams revolve around the fact you have came into my life. Something I plan on protecting with all I have in me."

She sighed looking to him..."I love you,"she said kissing him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 5:24 pm

[ Sorry to interrupt, if this is private, I will start it on a new topic ]

Harry sighed, he had left the dormitory after another pain filled night, his scar had been burning on and off, he had also had a vision in the middle of the night. He locked his jaw, twisting and flexing his neck to the side, sometimes it was though Voldemort was inside him, he knew he needed to confinde in someone, but what would they do?, arrange more lessons with who?, Snape had been bad enough but maybe someone else, someone he could trust would get somewhere, if he blocked his mind it would make things alot easier, Voldemort wouldn't be able to find out things, things Harry had kept from alot of people, but the key to destroying Voldemort was with him, his enemy knowing that would ruin everything and there would no point in fighting. This is what Harry was thinking of as he paced the school's empty corridors, not many people were out and about. He finally came to a decision, he would have to have made eventually. He changed direction and instead of heading outside, he turned walking to Pandora's office. Harry found his hands were shaking badly, beads of sweat appearing on his frown line, as he forced himself forwards. Admitting he needed help was hard, very hard. Harry finally reached the Gargoyle and mumbled the password from the corner of his lips, his jaw was still locked tense. He stepped on the moving staircase and let it take him up. He was wearing weekend wear, not sure how many classes he would go to that day. He bit his bottom lip, jumping off the stair and reached the large door. Harry paused, to take a small reassuring breath and then knocked lightly, quickly stepping back and pacing in the little alcove.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:05 pm

She looked to Hunter a bit suprised, getting up and smoothing out her robes. She sat down in the opposite chair of Hunter. Making it look like they were more into a conversation.

"Please come in", she said pouring a cup a tea...eyeing Hunter. Knowing he had probably sensed who it was.

[No, it's fine.lol]
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:06 am

He sighed and rolled his eyes as pandora moved away yet he smiled a small amused smile "I'll come and sit on your lap" he muttered, and turned to face the door "Come In Harry" he said to clarify, he picked up the cup of tea and smiled cheekily to Pandroa with a small wink he sipped his tea, he knew whom it was at once before hand, he had already sense Harry on the stairs the magical signature strong and esily noticble in most.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:25 am

Harry frowned at the two voices, one after the other, he grimaced slightly, had he interrupted something?, feeling guilty that he may have spoilt a moment, he felt his cheeks burn but no colour came into them, his face remained pure pale, he knew the routine having had to put up with it for a while, he knew why he couldn't blush at the minute. Hearing Hunter say his name, Harry frowned, confused for a second?, how did he know who it was?, he blinked and flattened his hair down with a shaking hand, wishing his ghostly appearance would change. Harry coughed apologetically and stepped to the door, opening it and moving through. He stopped and sucked in his cheeks, looking guiltily at them."Um, sorry for interrupt Professor's." He couldn't help being informal as he was sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:29 am

"Hello Harry "Hunter smiled "please call me Hunter, Professor makes me sound old" he frowned mockingly "besides were all friends here" he waved a small dissmisive hand and got up from hsi seat with his tea Offering Harry the seat "take a seat if you like," he then feel silent this was Pandora's job really, so he grinned and butted out.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:31 am

She grinned at Hunter.."You might have said someone was coming before hand", she mused, laughing to herself.

She corrected herself.."Yes Harry please come in."

She watched as Harry entered.."It's quiet all right Harry. You weren't interupting. I want you to come anytime you need anything. Why I am here", she said warmly.

"Come have a seat..fancy a tea", she asked?
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:38 am

He looked aplogetically to Harry "sorry about Pandora, she may over mother you often she has a tendacy to be maternal" he grinned but kisses her cheek swiftly "love you really" he smiled and moved back just encase he recived another elbowing, the bruise had still not quite gone, he sipped his tea falling silent again,
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:44 am

She stiffened at his Hunters comment, about being maternal...scared he would say more. But relaxed and gave him a look of relief.

"I can't help it if I have a huge heart", she said in defense. She mouthed the words back to him, in a whisper. "Love you too."

"Pay us no mind Harry, we have just recently let the fact we are dating, be known in public..it was getting far to hard for us to hide", she said with a small smile."

"So Harry", she said looking to him. Anything wrong or just come for a visit?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:58 am

"Hi." Harry murmured, relieved he had greeted him quickly."Sorry, Hunter." He corrected a small slightly forced smile appearing on his lips."Old?" He questioned, a small attempt of humour which he gave up on."Yeah." He glanced to Pandora, nodded and sat. Harry felt a small natural smile peek through his fake and he nodded."Thank you." He shook his head at the mention of tea, he didn't want to be sick and any food or drink could most likely make him worse. Harry glanced to Pandora and shook his head."Nice to have someone who cares, an adult." He admitted, a light casual shrug in his shoulders, he glanced around the office it was as he remembered it though had been alot since. He pushed from his mind, the memories too painful and sighed. Harry smiled slightly more, in understanding."Don't worry about it, just pleased theres love left in the world." He muttered flatly and then bit his tongue."Argh, um.." He glanced around the office wishing there was some type of help but none came."I um.." He glanced to himself and his neck twisted, this was hard alot harder what if the thing inside him heard?
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:03 am

She noticed his hesitations and quicly came to his side. 'What is it Harry..we will do anything in our power", she said in a comforting soft voice.

Worry now carried a lump in her throat for the boy. Whom she was devoted to, right until the very end.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:07 am

"hmm" Hunter said thoughtfull, noting Harry's hesitations, the tired ness and the small sheen of perspiration "sleepless nights" he stated and sighed placing his cup down "more dreams?" he asked going by what presented him "do you want to talk about them? I can leave if you just wish to talk to Pandora?" he said all humor gone, replaced by Pandora's reflected concern.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:20 am

Harry blinked and looked to Pandora, biting his bottom lip again, he shrugged lightly his green eyes still raking around the room, the office. Harry's eyes darted back to Hunter and he frowned, knowing how powerful and observant the young Auror was."Could say that." He muttered, leaving the situation as an open invitation."Mm more like, Voldemort inside me." He winched, the way he had described it was, urgh disgusting."No, your fine..your probably helpful as in the man." He frowned, his words not confusing him and dropped his green gaze to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:25 am

Then she remembered what Albus had told her. "Voldemorte, could no doubt be knowing Harry's thoughts and vice a versa. A link the scare had left them with", she spoke allowed, before knowing she had.

"Harry...as you speak, use all other energy to block out your mind. Not letting anyone in. Dumbledore has filled me in on everything..or so i hope. So I could continue in his absence to help you. I am not hesitant to help. Nor will I wait. Everything will be took into great consideration, for deciding what to do next."

She placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. "Hunter and I have decided to team up and be here for anything that may come up, or needed by you. We are all friends here and anything spoken in this room, will not leave it." She shot a comcealment charm at the door.

"Okay..when you are ready..take your time", she said to Harry.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Harry blinked as he heard the words about his scar, he had guessed she hadn't meant to say it aloud but she had, he frowned and raised a hand to the object in question, his scar. Glancing to Pandora, he raised an eye brow. Like most things it was easier said that done and he was rubbish at Occlumency but he was going to try. He nodded, sucked in his cheeks and closed his eyes trying to create a wall around him, Snape had never told him this but now he really thought about it, it made sense. He pushed creating a solid barrier around him and his thoughts, his eyes slipping out of focus for a few seconds and then blinked, had he just applied Occlumency? He glanced to Pandora, biting his bottom lip, trying to keep the barrier around him at the same time as talking."Everything?, doubt that." He grumbled, looking to Hunter."What do next?" He repeated, frowning again.

Harry flinched and shook his head."Careful." He muttered aware the barrier he had created flickered as though going to explode, he blinked again and nodded to her apologetically."Thank you." He murmured looking to both of them, he stepped back needing some space to keep the thing he had protecting his thoughts, he didn't know what it was and was slightly confused how he had known to do it. Harry watched the spell fly at the door and recognized it immediately.

"Mm, thanks." He smiled slightly and began pacing, something he found easier to do when speaking about things which were hard, he glanced to his hands and blinked deep in thought, not sure how to begin yet.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 am

She nodded in reasurance to Harry. "Block out alll thoughts as you speak", she said softly trying to help..as she noticed him struggling.

"Occulumency..is hard..but if anyone can do it..you can."

She then became quiet...so Harry could concentrate.

She glanced in Hunters directions and smiled softly to him as they waited for Harry to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head Mistress Office   Head Mistress Office - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Mistress Office
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next