Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

The Yule Ball  closed Empty
PostSubject: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:06 am

Yule Ball
Take a Friend Or Partner to the Dance, Enjoy the Music, Including Music from the Werid Sisters.

Christmas Feast
Enjoy the Festive Feast In the Great Hall, Roast beef, Chicken, Turkey, Lamb Vegitarian and Pork, served with Yorkshire puddings, Red Wine Gravy, Veggies, Roast Potatoes, New Potatoes, Sausages wrapped in Streaky Bacon and a selection of sauces, including, Mint sauce, Horseradish, Cranberry, bread sauce.
Deserts consist on, Christmas Pudding with Custard, Cream, or Icecream. Selection of cheesecakes, Chocolate fudgecake, Pumpkin pie and more.
--------------------------------

She stood just inside the Great Hall, admirring all the decorations for the Yule Ball. The ice sculptures looked amazing. The four long tables had been replaced with round ones, all about the room decorated beautifully. The food looked amazing. Snow fell from the cieling , but stopped just short of her head. It looked dreamy and romantic. She stopped by a mirror checking out her white dress out. She wanted to look her best tonight. Her sleeveless long white dress with a v cut neck had sequences at the top and the long bottom half had a slit on the side coming up just above her knee. Her hair neatly up with small strands falling down softly around her face.

She smiled and greeted students as they came in...seeing the looks on their faces as they entered, let her know, she did well with the preparations and decor of this magical night.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:54 am

Remus quietly slipped into the hall, he knew it was risky for him to come but he needed to see the place again and to get out of number 12.

He looed around to see what professors were there, thankfully not many, but one he did see was a relief.

He passed the students and made his way quickly over Pandora. "I hope me being here won't be a fuss, but I will keep back and not make myself seen,just wanted to see this place again." He cameaway from her and made his way towards the refreshment table.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:02 pm

She smiled seeing Remus had come and greeted him with a hug. "Glad you came. don't be silly, the students adore you. And I could careles what anyone else thought", she said warmly.

She smiled and greeted another pair if students, as Remus made his way to the refeshment table.

"She then followed him.. "A drink sounds nice", she said pouring herself a pumking juice, avoiding any alcohol for now.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:27 am

Hunter eventually made it, he wore as the dress code stated, he wore the average tux, the bow tie still on, but his jacket hung over his shoulder, he had been in a mild rush, howver he had manged to assort his hair, into fairly organised spike almost, a casual dissary, he spoted Pandora and smiled, yet noted she was with Remus out of poliet ness he didn't interrupt, he hung his jacket of the tux over a chair and made his way to the refreshment table.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:37 am

She sipped her pumkin juice and looked around as more professors and students came in. Her attention on a specific professor. She smiled warmly to him. He looked wonderful to her.

"Excuse me a moment Remus", she said before making her way over to Hunter as he came toward the refreshment table.

"Wow", she said with a bright smile to Hunter. "You look very nice tonight."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:45 am

he turned his head and smiled giving her the once over "as do you" he mused puring himself the muggle vodka, and improvising by adding pumbkin juice to the concuction, he sipped his drink "and glanced over her shoulder to Remus hes sighed and looked to Pandora "you shouldn't interupt your conversation for me" he smiled lightly "i'm not going anywhere, you should spend time and talk to Remus," he offered
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 8:56 am

She smiled.."Thank you. Surely you'll save me atleast one dance tonight."

She looked back to Remus as he helped himself to the refreshments. "He wasn't sure he should come. "So yeah he will get some extra attention. I don't want him being alone."

She sighed looking at the large crowd.

"I will have to mingle, it is my job as Head Mistress. I shall talk to everyone who comes through that door...at least once. I was hoping some of the other Aurors would come. Harry hasn't showed up yet...no doubt being shy about it."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:02 am

he nodded and smiled "of course, I shall save the last, and many of my dances for you" he mused and chuckled softly "there may be a few more, Tonks i don't doubt, and Harry shall show when he is ready" he smiled then continued "mm, well, you can't spend all your night at this dance with me" he said yet with a small near suggestive smile he leaned towards her and whispered then stood back he sipped his drink then nodded in the direction of Remus suggesting for Pandora to head back over,
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:08 am

"Good to hear.."I shall be waiting", she said with a smile. She leaned in to hear his whisper. A unmistakeable grin came across her face. "Absolutly...I shall look forward to later."

She kissed his cheek.."I shall talk to you again later..enjoy yourself." She said before walking away from him and back at the refreashment table with Remus.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:22 am

Remus was filling up his plate with delights from the table, mainly meat related, but he did get himself a piece of French Bread with butter. He then got himself a beer from the professors table and looked around as he was about to walk away to see Pandora heading back in his direction . "Not see the hall done up so nice before.. pleased I risked it and came.." Remus hoped his change of appearence wouldn't show to clearly who he was, knowing not many would like him being there.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 11:52 am

"Glad you like it, Remus. It is dreamy isn't it.", she said looking back to the room. She hadn't even realized the band had began to play. She looked the food over once and decided to skip it for now. "I hope everyone does enjoy it. Well you shouldn't stay away. I don't think those will mind as much as you think. Like I said..I don't care if they do. You have a right to be apart of this as anyone else does", she said always supporting Remus." She hated the way everyone had reacting to him after finding out he was a werewolf. If Snape had of done his job better, it may have not got out. She wondered if it hadn't been deliberate in the first place and held a small grudge against Snape for it.

She went and sat down at the professors table, glad to sit for awhile. Happy to be in her small circle of friends, where she felt comfortable enough to just be herself and relax, while others took advantage of the dancing and the food. She found it deifficult to concentrate with Hunter is such close proximity.
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:13 pm

Shadow snuck in slowly and smiled at how amazing the great hall looked never had she seen it looking so grand.
She greated the ghosts and they talk and congratulated her. Then she carried on over to remus and Pandora she showed at four months pregnant and looked huge
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:11 pm

Harry had been in the dormitories for a while, trying to get the courage to come out, last years had been bad enough but now Voldemort was back and most people thought he was a nutter. He glanced at himself selfconciously in the large mirror above Hedwig's empty cadge and stuck his fringe over his scar. He had been dressed for a while and was wearing a black tuxedo and dinner jacket, his bow tie was white and his shoes had been polished. Hedwig was waiting on the side, he was going to take her down because he didn't want to be alone, he had no idea where Ron and Hermione where, probably avoiding him after there latest arguments. He sighed and slipped down the steps, Hedwig now on his shoulder. People looked at him, but he kept his head raised high ; he had done nothing wrong apart from trusting to many and telling the truth. Harry finally reached the hall, Hedwig swaying on his shoulder, she wasn't scared of the noise or loud music, he took a deept breath and entered the hall trying to remain calm, he felt again like a show dog as people stared.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Remus look had by this time taken his seat on a table on the side of the hall, away from the students and professors who had already arrived. He looked up as he saw Shadow entering the hall looking radiant due to her pregnancy, and shortly after saw Harry walk in with Hedwig on his shoulder. He couldn't think why Harry was bringing Hedwig, but it was nice to see Harry's little feathered friend.

He waved over weakly in Harry's direction, but kept it brief not wanting to draw any unwanted attention. He just hoped Harry would know it was him.
As he wanted to see if Harry would come and speak he started to eat from the plate, taking a roast chicken leg and nibbling the skin off, before eating the meat.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:03 pm

Harry's cheeks burned as he noticed some girls eying him, he shook his head and raised a hand to Hedwig who was enjoying herself, her head nudging against Harry's warm cheeks. Harry did a quick scan of the hall and noticed Remus looking and waving at him. He sighed once in relief, at least someone he knew and who wouldn't make a fuss was here. He slipped past some students who were staring at him and made his way to Remus's table, jumping out of the way of girls who looked like they needed some male attention. Hedwig hooted doefully as Harry reached the table, she raised her head and glanced to Remus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 4:09 pm

"I won't be here for long, I don't want to be noticed, I shouldn't really be here, but I just wanted to see this place again, encase." he didn't say anymore, but hoped Harry knew what it was refering to.
"I am pleased you came, not surprised, but its still good to see you and Hedwig." Remus leaned over to pet the owl, but withdrew his hand as Hedwig snapped her beak at his fingers. "I wanted to know how things were for you.. I saw some of the other students giving you looks.. and I can see you seem a bit tense.." he hoped Harry was alright, seeing as though Harry had been through and had a long way to go with defeating Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 5:06 pm

Pandora smiled seeing Shadow come in. She waved to her. Then relief at seeing Harry come in with his snowy owl...odd choice for a date she thought, but she was glad the lad came.

Finally feeling the need for something to nibble on she pushed her chair out and walked to the refreashment table. She passed Harry on her way..."Glad to see you Harry. I hope everythings alright. I was starting to wonder if I should come check on you. If you want you can sit with the professors for a bit. I'll let you talk with Remus", she said seeing Remus waiting to talk to Harry. I've been here for awhile, in need of something to eat. I shall talk to you real soon. Need anything..you know where to find", she said then walked on to the refreshment table.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:59 am

Huter had remained at the refreshment table, he was in discussion with another professor, female, he nodded in agreeance to a few of her words and laughed a fraction at the attempt at humor, he sipped his drink and turned around slightly to see Pandora he smiled again and saw Harry just pas her in a discussion with Remus "told you he would come when he's ready" he chuckled softly adding a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:31 am

"Aye..you did" she said turning to him...a unmistakeable smile on her face.

"Have you eaten anything yet..think I have put it off long enough myself? Could be a long night", she put in, as she placed small portions of food on a plate.

"Seems everyone is enjoying the Yule Ball. How about you, this is your first, isn't it", she asked turning to him?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:14 am

Hunter smiled "it's wonderful" he complimented "and you did miricles with the hall, turely magnificant" he smiled and added a kiss on her cheek, at that percise momement the current song died and with it a slow song played he placed his drink down and offered Pandora a hand with a cheeky yet charming smile "care for a dance now or later?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:22 am

She sat down her plate and turned to him with a warm smile.

"Why I think I would love a dance Professor", she said returning the kiss.

She took his hand, gracefully walking to the dance floor with him. "You think we have been found out?", she whispered, but didn't care if people had figured out they had feelings for one another. She was Happy for once.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 am

he chuckled softly heading to the dancing space, he placed his informal hands on her waist "I think by now we probly have been found out" he smiled softly "I don't think there anything wrong with each of us dating although..a college dating an employed" he thought but smiled softly and shrugged he had begun to dance with her slowly lightly he took her hand and twirled her in a soft graceful circle "I'm not bothered.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:44 am

She wrapped her arms around his neck, for a more cozy and close dance. "I'm not bothered in the least. I'm not sure how much longer I could hide my happy expression everyime you enter a room", she said in a soft whisper by his ear.

She twirled gracefull under his arm coming back to meet him. She hadn't really danced in a long time, now that she thought about it. It was nice for a change.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:52 am

he smiled softly holding her close once again as they danced he chuckled softly "hmm yes I see your point on that" he mused lightly as he continued to lead her in a gentle sway and dance to the music "you look amazing tonight" he whispered slightly
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 am

"Maybe if we are extremely lucky the song wont end", she said not wanting to be away from his warm arms.

"You look amazing too. You made it very hard for me resist kissing you when you came in", she admitted light heartedly.

"I can hardly wait till later..have you all to myself", whispered by his ear softly as they danced close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next