Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:05 pm

he kissed her deeply as his back hit the wall he smiled against her lips "this sets a poor example" he chuckled holding her close, at her answer saying anywhere he took her hand, and headed off, there was a empty class room unused today, he glanced around before pulling her in and shutting the door behind him "you know this feels alot like when i was at school" he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:12 pm

She laughed all the way as he pulled her down the corridores. "I do have a office just up one flight of stairs", she said running as he pulled her along.

Out breath..from the sheer excitement, as she was once again being kissed and eagerly returning it.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 12:24 pm

he smiled and pushed her lightly against the wall, a hand either side of her "I have no idea what youv'e done to me but i like it" he grinned and kissed her neck for a moment moving his kisses to her lips the kiss turning suddenly passionate

----------
Cut Scene
----------
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Hermione looked anxiously at the bottle, however, she shoved her glass straight in front of Harry, no expression on her face.
"Go for it," she muttered, glancing at Ron, then at Ginny.

Ginny grinned at her, then turned around to face Ron with a stony expression.
"So.. permission?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:37 am

Harry noticed and scoffed, raising a daring eye brow. He pulled his lips together looking pleased."Excellent!" Harry grabbed the other bottle of Firewhisky and opened it, the cork flying up into the sky, he rolled his eyes and poured her a glass before looking to Ginny disgust."None, we don't need permission." He grinned and swigged some of his own straight from the bottle.

Ron sniggered and rolled his eyes then gaped at Hermione."Woah, I so wish we could get her to break rules more often." He winked once and took another large swig off his own."Fred and George are genius." He grinned back at Harry also turning to Ginny, slightly confused."Urgh, bloody hell." He rolled his eyes and then caught sight of Bill."Ah, complication, my brother has come to join the party, Harry hide that lot and I'll go and send him off somewhere, maybe to look for the twins who are around, I'll say there selling underage drink." He smiled privately and got off the table, running to Bill as the drink hadn't affected him yet."Dear brother!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Kenji Moto
Death Eater
Kenji Moto

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Higanshi and tTistian
Animagus: Horse

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:33 am

Kenji entered the great hall in a black tux and cape with red velet inside. He looked around the room seeing some people he knew and some of those whom he didn't know. He went to an empty table so that he wouldn't be noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://shadowhunters.forumsrpg.com
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:49 am

gabriel walked thogth the double doors shirt open after running he needed to cool down he walked throgh the hall along the tables a certain young girl on his arm he found a table at the end and sat down putting the big new rocks on the table pulling a flask from a pocket and took a hit from it then offered some to his companin he looked around the room and savored the look of discomport from the students
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:50 am

Harriate smirked sitting down on Gabriels lap and took the offered hop flask. Taking a swig she pulled her 'funny face'.
'Wrong one Gabriel. Could have warned me.' She glared smacking him around the head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:54 am

"you know me sweet heart only drink fire wiskey or blood you know that" he smirked taking the flask back and began sipping he smirked at a bunch of girls they began giggling and huddled and started talking and shooting him quick glances he chuckled
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:59 am

Harriate rolled her eyes handing back the flask.
'Yeah but you could at least pick something that tastes good.' She glared at the girls around her before her eyes fell on a certain blonde. Wow...he was nice.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:01 am

"oh dont worry darling ill bite him later and tell you how he tastes" he said quite audibly watching the blonde's head snap round looking panicked as he moved away from the table quite fast
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:02 am

Harriate shook her head and hit him again.
'Leave him alone. He's for me to eat, not you.' She smirked lookng back at him.
Back to top Go down
Bill Weasley

Bill Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Fleur Delacour (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:15 am

Bill saw his brother and raised a hairy, ginger , eyebrow before shaking his head looking most amused at Ron, he soon saw what Ron had in his hand, witch did not look like what Bill had, but before Bill had began to make his way over to the group, his amused smile faded away. "Whats that your drinking?" He asked, his voice sounding a little hoarse. Bill did not seem to be paying a lot of attention to Harry or Hermione, even though he was really sent to keep an eye on all of them. He then looked to Ginny, his s still highly raised, as he tried to look into what she was drinking. "And you?" He said, suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cursebreaker.bebo.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 6:54 am

Lupin snapped out of his day dream and looked around the hall and saw Harriate and the death eater. He pushed himself up and made his way over to them, without his wand drawn not wanting to draw to much attention. ".. what are you doing here?" he said looking mostly to the older death eater
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:14 am

he looked up at the man and smirked "good evening to you to sir" he looked at the man with intrest analysing "well miss Riddle wanted to come to the yule ball and did not have a date i could not in all good concense let her come alone now could i?" he purred "dont worry old man i aint going to cause trouble" he licked his fang "i prefere mature blood"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:17 am

"I am not a old man thank you.. I am a professor, and I know what you are and I know what she is.. and I don't like you being here with all these students, so I suggest you leave quietly" he warned him and then looked back to Harriate "She is already in enough trouble.."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:23 am

"so will you be if you dont leave us in peace old man i usually dont bite people like you but hey im thirsty so you might do if you dont leave us in peace" he looked at harriate and back at remus he sniffed and picked up a certain wolf scent then as he thoght about it realisation dawned over him "you must be lupin" he snarled "come near her again you can deal with me old man" he got to his feet and stood infront of him "leave us in peace"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:30 am

"You have no reason to be here.. and I don't think Harriate will be standing here too long after you, as the headmistress knows what she is.. and does.. I think we should take this outside to save a scene don't you?" he asked the shorter man ".. and yes I am Remus Lupin.." he said frowning at him, but trying to keep his temper down for now.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:33 am

"No not at the momment im not here for trouble nor is she and by the way a bit rich from you saying about what harriate is when it was you who did this to her you bastard anything you want to say to me or her you can say it now or leave before i begin to feel nasty got it old timer"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:35 am

"She was the one who was being big headed that night.. I told her to leave I tried dragging her out, but it was too late, she brought it on herself.. if she was smart enough, she would have left when I told her too.. Shadow was there too.. you are both acting like spoilt 6 year olds." he said tensing up, his teeth kept tightly together
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:41 am

"ou think youre so high and mighty and above us you seem like a child to me so immature for an old man" he proped "the point is you still bit her then tried getting the ministrys dangerous creatures lot onto her be carefull lupin ive been around a lot longer than you 500 years nearly i can inflict more pain on you than you can ever dream of ill say it once more leave her be or you can take this up with me here infront of all your precious students and let them see the beast you really are" he said in a threatining whisper
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:46 am

"I am not a beast, and I am l trying to protect them from, Death Eaters" he said more louder "I am not immature either.. you have no rights to be here.. and I told her she was a death eater, which is true and now she is like me.. which would make things worse, I do not want another, Fenrir in this world.. you are bad enough.." he said bitterly before turning his back and making his way to the refreshment table.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:49 am

"run away little puppy just as i expected" he smirked knew you coulnt handle me wolfs hardly ever can deal with my kind" he sat back down and pulled his flask out and took a swig quite annoyed now "iggnorant animal" he muttered under his breath before chuckling "should be neutered"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 am

Remus glanced back at him hearing him insulting him ".. no its just you I can't stand.. I am surprised you could even get in through the doors with your bloated head.." He looked back and started to fill another plate up with food, while cursing under his breath
Back to top Go down
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:55 am

(bare with me people i'm giving my new Character ago rofl)

Fleur drifted dazed, into the great Hall, it had been a while since she had visited Hogwarts since last year, she wore a plue long dress the hugged her curves the blue contrasting greatly with her hair, she gasped in awe as she saw the wonderful lay out of the great hall. and expressed "excellente" she beamed a charming smile and a small giggle escaped her lips in excitment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next