Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:23 am

he chuckled softly "mm, I didn't try to make myself tempting, I was actually in a rush" he smiled down to her as they continued to dance "like wise for you actually" he mused, dancing slowly he chuckled briefly "yes, later- hmm, I have a few plans" he shrugged teasingly and grinned down to her, turning her once again in a small delicate circle.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:32 am

"Ohh now you tease my mind", she laughed lightly under his twirl.

"I'm sure you don't have to do much to make yourself irrestable. You were from the day i met you. Glad you were teased too", she laughed. "Means I did a good job", she grinned back to him.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:25 pm

"oh?" he raised an eyebrow with a smile "that was your intention?" he chuckled "well you did indeed succeed, well done?" he smiled and kissed her cheek not caring who watched, or who listened, nothing else really mattered as the two of them danced
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:31 pm

She laughed " No..I just wanted to look nice for my favorite profosser, thats all." She smiled as he placed a kiss on her cheek..not minding in the slightest either.

As the song slowly came to a end, she kissed him softly before the last note ended.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female
Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:50 pm

Shadow smiled and walked over slowly.
"Hello Pandora Remus HUnter....Hello harry"
she smiled softly a hand on her bump of a belly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/shadowfiredragon
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:29 pm

he smiled "well it did work and is working" he chuckled and smiled once again coming to a stop then taken by unawareness he felt Pandora lips upon his, their first truely public kiss, he smiled against her lips lightly as he returned it and pulled away slowly and turned his head to face Shadow "hello Shadow" he grinned in greeting, his hands still around Pandora's waist.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:32 pm

Harry frowned making his way forwards, Hedwig was swaying to the music but kept clicking her beak as others stared at Harry, he was too used to it but it still caused him annoyance. He glanced to Pandora and nodded."Mm good to see you too and everything is fine." He said quickly, feeling relieved no one had checked on him."Thanks.." He mumbled hating the fuss, he nodded and finally made his way to Remus, smiling.

Harry nodded understanding what Remus meant to begin with but then frowned, not fully knowing the meaning of his last setence."How do you um mean?" He asked nervously."Mm, balls aren't my thing but I was getting bored." He rolled his eyes and glanced to the girls who were still looking at him, Harry turned pink and looked back to Remus."Oh yeah Hedwig." Harry said distantly, laughing softly as Hedwig snapped her beak."How you mean?" Harry asked, raising an eye brow, he coughed and looked away to the wall."Well what do you expect?" He asked bluntly, letting out a sigh."I am you know what." He groaned and then looked sadly around the hall."I have no idea where Ron and Hermione are, have you seen them?" He asked Remus before turning around and nodded to Hunter and Shadow."Hi, Shadow, Hunter."

Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:38 pm

Hunter lifted his gaze from Shadow then and smiled friendly over to Harry giving him a light wave before he returned his attention back to Pandora and Shadow "wow, Shadow you look..big" he chuckled lightly and smiled he had heard the story of it "congratulations? I supose? sort of?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Pandora looked as Shadow had appeared...she blushed lightly. Then thought they would all get used the the fact Hunter and her were now a couple.

She smiled.."Nice to see you made it Shadow. How have you been", she asked still standing beside Hunter?

She looked to Hunter and smiled, then back to Shadow.

"Lets all sit", she suggested. Hoping she could sit back and relax with a nice chat with friends.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 11:28 am

Remus had already drank his beer and eaten all that he had taken from the refreshment table. "I have hardly been here Harry other than tonight.. I haven't seen much of anyone other than the odd order busy... If I see them I will let you know, I am sure they will come here at some point this evening... but the rest of what I said, doesn't really matter.." He leaned back in the chair and closed his eyes, letting them rest. He could imagin the days he was there as a boy and then as a professor, it made him feel warm inside.

Last edited by Remus John Lupin on Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:13 pm

Shadow smiled and sat slowly "well i would be big hunter" she chuckled softly "im four months and a week gone and yes pandora im fine i should be back to teaching soon i hope sorry for being away so long"
"Hello Harry"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Remus over heard Shadow and turned around slightly ".. what is it that you are teaching? which subject?" he asked hoping it might be something be may be able to do till she returned, Remus was scraping the bottom of the barrel as it was for money, and with Christmas coming things would get worse, he wanted to get some in.
Back to top Go down
Shadow wolf
Professor
Shadow wolf

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Shadow smiled softly "I teach Potions remus"
she smiled at him
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:16 pm

"..Oh.." he said feeling down hearted, Potions was never his strong point "..I was going to say, I could take over till you return, need money, need it more now with Christmas.. but as you might now, I was never good at potions, not the practical side of it.."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 9:26 pm

Harry's eyes scanned the hall again as Hedwig hooted on his shoulder. He smiled back at Hunter raising a light hand to pet his owl as he heard Remus answer."I know, I haven't seen them for ages." He realized slightly alarmed, he frowned lowering his hand and sighed."I don't think so." He muttered then raised an eye brow."Mm, okay." He smiled and nodded once to Shadow again and then moved to a table getting himself some food, eyes followed him across the hall making him nervous again, he rolled his own, quiet hungry and got a few bits and pieces on a plate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:58 am

Pandora over heard Remus. She then turned to him.."Remus, I'm sure we could arrange something for you."

"Be nice having you here again."

Her stomache rumbled again as earlier. She was going to have to eat soon, she thought.

She looked back to Hunter and smiled softly. "Would you like to get something to eat, with me?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:02 am

Hunter waited and listend to the coversation his arm was still around Pandora "hmm, why not?" he smiled feeling slightly hungry himself he hadn't actually had lunch given he had been busy getting everything done, he nodded to Shadow and smiled "looking great though" he said complimentry
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:11 am

She scooted her chair out, taking Hunters hand and walking across the hall. When she noticed..eyes following them. Students were whispering. She could just imagine what they were saying. 'The head mistress..is dating the head Auror', she thought smilling to herself.

"I think we may be yopic of many conversations", she said slightly blushing.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:24 am

Hunter followed Pandora holding her hand still "So be it" he shrugged and looped an arm around the small of her back, "I'm not bothered in the slightest" he smiled and kissed her cheek as they walked to the refreshment table stopping once there, he reluctantly let go of Pandora and took a plate handing one to her, he picked out small bits and placed them on his plate.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:31 am

"Me either..it's funny, seeing their faces", she laughed. "Guess it won't be a shock to what will be coming later", she said grinning to him, referring to the twins.

She took the plate he offered.."Thank you", she said looking the table over trying to decide on what her delicate stomache would approve of.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:34 am

He shrugged lighlty "maybe, we'll have to see, though, what happens," he said looking to her, he knew that once the twins arrived, and during her state, alot would change, he still picked at the various things he knew and put them on his plate. but he smiled to her, in small ecitment.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:47 am

She placed some sliced roast beef and potatoes and bread on her plate. Deciding this time on soda to drink.. She heard it was good to calm the stomache sometimes.

"Yes, we shall see", she agreed.

Once she had her plate ready and her drink, she waited on Hunter, before making her way back over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:52 am

eventually, Hunter headed back over to their table and placed his things on the table before he pulled out a chair for, Pandora to sit on, then to take a seat himself beside her, he begun to pick at the food on his plate taking small mouthfulls, and sipping his drink now and then as he glanced around the hall, itrigued.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:58 am

"Thank you", she said sliding into her seat, placing her drink and plate in front of her.

She smiled to Hunter, then began to eat her sliced beef. She looked around the room making sure everything was in good accord.

She saw Filtch lingering around the entrance to the hall..he had his same old fowl look on his face. If she had it her way..he would be on the road. She never quiet liked him. He seemed a bit to sneaky to her liking and she questioned his loyalties to her and Dumbledore.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:25 am

Hunter soon ate as much as he could before he felt too full he pushed his half touched plate of food away a fraction, and sipped his drink, he galnced to Pandora noting her general expression, he smiled softly and under the table he placed a reassuring hand lightly on her leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next