Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-24

The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:02 am

he sat back smiling "very well old man we shall leave this for now but if you do wish to try youre luck with me come find me outside these walls" he looked to the entrance and saw a blonde girl enter his nose picked out her smell "veela huh intresting havent seen one in a while" he shrugged and turned back to harriate "having fun love"
Back to top Go down
Bill Weasley

Bill Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Fleur Delacour (Later)
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:27 am

Bill shook his head at the group and looked around the room, there stood Remus talking to a haunty pair of people, and many teenagers dancing, Bill snorted and looked to the door, at where he had just entered, there stood a beautiful figure, Bill gulped slightly and made his way over to the woman, whom he knew as Fleur. "Fleur!" He called, a beaming smile upon his face, as a couple ran out of the great hall giggling with each other. "What're you doing here?" He asked, as polite as he could.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cursebreaker.bebo.com
Fleur Delacour
Order Member
Fleur Delacour

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:38 am

Fleur looked to the being who had called her name, she beamed sweetly and gave a small elegant wave "Bill!" she grinned "ow nice it is to see 'ou zer hall is grande, Excellente" she smiled "and blushed lightly "Oh, I thought zat it vould be nice to eh..ow do you say it? ah..rekindle..memories?" she frowned struggling with the various English phrases before her expression softened and she took in Bills clothes "vou look, very 'andsome I vink it is the first time i ave, see vou in such clothes."
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female
Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:49 am

'Always.' She answered without even thinking about her answer.Her voice sounded slightly, distant.
Her eyes gazed around without really seeing anyone.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:57 am

he looked at her quizzingly "y'all right love seem a bit distant do you want me to go and bite that old bugger?" he asked jokingly putting his arm around her
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:59 am

She shook her head leaning into him unconciously.
'I can't be with you now can i?' She said. Barely whispering and still staring straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:08 am

"whys that?" he asked quite baffled
he turned to look at her fully why say such things
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:09 am

'Because your going to live forever...' She picked up the silver knife watching as her skin burned slightly.
'And i can't...not anymore.'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:12 am

"dont worry we will find a way there has to be one" he looked down at thtable "we have to"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:13 am

She finaly turned her eyes to him and they shimmered slightly with unshed tears.
'I never want us to part Mei Procer.'
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:39 am

he looked at her and smiled "then we never shall mon chica" he took her in his arms and looked at the dance floor "do you dance?"
Back to top Go down
Harriate-L-Riddle
Slytherine Student
Harriate-L-Riddle

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:40 am

She held onto him burying her head into his chest.
Hearing his question she shook her head.
'I don't know how to.'
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:41 am

Hermione stared at the glass for a moment, but after a while brought it to her lips, gulping it down.
"Wow," she gasped, "That was.. quite nice actually!" she said, placing the glass back on the table with a clink. She poured herself a second glass, with only a little regret.

Ginny jumped, looking up at her brother.
"Bill!" she gasped, pushing the glass away quickly, "Oh, just smelling it," she said, with an innocent grin, "Smells nice," she said, with a nod. She threw Ron a dirty look, meaning that he needed to back her up here. She couldn't afford Bill telling her mum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:55 am

Harry snickered and clapped his hands as he watched Hermione."Thats the spirit!" He rolled his eyes at Ron not hiding the drink because he didn't care. He picked up his own bottle and swigged it."Firewhisky is gorgeous." He grinned, turning to Hermione."Drink from the bottle." He murmured rolling his eyes.

Ron gaped at Bill but then sighed relief as he moved away."Okay be careful we don't' need reporting back." He sniggered, grinned at Harry and pushed Ginny's glass back to her."Bill's got Fleur's attention, he won't bother us again." He assured her, swigging his own bottle."Hey Harry shall we get girls to dance?" He asked, eying Hermione.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:19 am

Hermione looked anxiously at the bottle for a moment, but then momentarily shrugged, taking a swig from the bottle.

"Oh my god, Hermione!" said Ginny, giggling, "What has gotten into you?" Both girls had not noticed the discussion of dancing between Harry and Ron.

"What?! Harry told me to.." she said, smiling innocently, "Here, have my glass," she said, pushing it towards her. It was quite random really. She had no idea what had gotten into her. Rule-breakign was never really her thing. But maybe she should have a break afterall. Have a bit of fun.

Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 am

Harry cheered loudly ignoring the glares he was getting from boys and girls."Hermione your amazing!" He shouted wide eyed. He never believed she would, he was now fresh and glanced to Ron grinning."Is it supposed to be the girls choice? and I don't dance." He added, a terrified look on his face.

Ron sniggered abruptly and rolled his eyes."You do today, come on your the chosen one you need a dance partner." He muttered his eyes going to Hermione again."I guess it is, um.." He looked away and swigged his own bottle back."

Harry laughed and swigged his own."This is amazing and it won't run out, guaranteed to last all night and it doesn't make you sick!" He exclaimed, scowling at his name terms."Ugh." He grumbled shaking his head."I know what you mean though."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 am

Hermione stood up arubtly, facing Harry.
"Come on Harry, lets go and dance," she said, holding out her hand.

"Off you go, chosen one," muttered Ginny, elbowing him as a friendly, enthusiastic gesture.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:42 am

Harry gaped at her, he had had enough now to not care what he was doing."Mmm, okay." He mused taking her hand and getting to his feet. He felt his creature purr and he didn't even mind Ginny calling it him, he winked once and walked onto the dance floor with Hermione.

Ron gasped and stopped himself growling."Have fun." He muttered before taking his bottle and swigging it again, his cheeks were red and he looked to Ginny biting his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 am

Lupin had filled up another plate and got himself a glass of wine. He wondered over towards the table but saw Hermione Ron and Harry.
He made his way toward Ron and looked at the bottle he was drinking "I hope that is Pumpkin Juice Ron." He said before sipping his wine and looking over to Harry and Hermione
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 am

Ginny looked at Ron, feeling a little sorry for him. She rolled her eyes, stood up and grabbed him arm.
"Come on, Ronniekins! You can't dance with little Ginny whilst Harry is up there, seeing as you don't have a drinking buddy anymore!" she declared, pulling him out of his seat.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:51 am

Harry laughed loudly and stuck his tongue out at Remus.'Lie' He mouthed before looking to Hermione."You look beautiful by the way and now do you trust me?" He asked grinning, his head tilting to the side.

Ron glared at Harry and looked to Remus raising an eye brow."Um, yes of course." He grabbed all four bottles and shoved them into his bag before looking to Ginny shocked."You kidding?" He didn't question her anymore and allowed him to pull her up, closing his bag with his hand."Oh my god Gin, I can't..." He muttered his cheeks a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:55 am

Hermione, dancing with Harry, burst out laughing, quite loudly. Luckily, the music covered it up.
"What?! Yes, I trust you! Why?" she shouted, over the music that pumped out the magical speakers.

"Hi Remus! Yeah, it's pumpkin juice, don't worry. Come on Ron!" she yelled, pulling him away as quickly as she could.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:00 pm

Harry was still laughing loudly too, his eyes were twinkling more than ever. He repeated his question grinning and then rolled his eyes."I can't dance!" He shouted over the music."I mean you might need to go to Saint Mungos if your not careful!" He added, roaring with laughter.

Ron sniggered and shot another glare at the laughing Harry, he allowed Ginny to drag him and looked around nervously.."Um, are you sure about this?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:01 pm

"I saw that Harry." he said giving Harry a stern look. He then looked back to Ron ".. and that is why you are taking half of the staffs drinks then.. I hate to be a party pooper, but you are underage to drink, its stealing and it's unfair for us, I can smell it on your breath, goes for student" he said looking away from Ron and around at the others in the hall.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Ginny rolled her eyes, nodding.
"Yes Ron. Just trust me on this one!" she yelled, joining Harry and Hermione in the centre of the dancefloor, crowded by everyone else.
"Hi Harry!" she called, grinning, "You look like you're having fun!"

Hermione, now unaware of what was really going on, laughed along with him, taking both his hands and dancing along to the music.
"I feel.. odd," she admitted, finding the situation quite amusing. She started singing along to the song by the Weird Sisters, quite loudly.
"Hi Ron! Hi Ginny!" she yelled, seizing her singing, "Who's that at our table?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next