Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)
Animagus: No

The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:45 am

Hermione looked anxiously at the owl, stroking her feathery wings gently.
"Is she alright?" she asked. She felt guilty now. It may have been her fault. She looked up at Harry, slowly removing her hand form the owl.
"Oh.." she said, slowly. Startled by his yells, she gasped, clutching her chest. After a few seconds recovery, she rushed after him, lifting her dress up so that she didn't trip over the long, pink flow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:03 am

Harry stopped, giving up looking for Remus as too many people were in the way, he sighed and managed a small smile."She will be fine." He said strongly, making several people stare at him in shock, he rolled his eyes and then saw her clutching her chest."Sorry Hermione." He murmured, glancing around, his eyes widened as he looked at her properly, while still holding Hedwig."Y-You look beautiful.." He whispered, he didn't know why he was surprised as she had last year but this year, she looked in Harry's opinion, older and more if he dare think it, sexier.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:39 am

[[ AHAHAHAHAHA. ]]

Hermione bit her lip and drew her wand, pointing it at Hedwig's limp body.
"Rennervate," she said, then replaced her wand, "That should work in about 20 seconds," she reasurred Harry, because the owl (due to the fact that it was a bird, not a human being), had not completely woken up.

Hermione beamed and looked down at her dress, then back at him.
"Wow, thank you, Harry," she said, brightly, "You look very handsome too, if I say so myself," she said with a wide smile. She had no idea how he was actully describing her.. luckily.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:03 am

[ It wasn't supposed to be funny, I think she would, he doesn't fancy her *rolls eyes* ]

Harry watched her, holding his owl close to his heart, protecting her in some ways."Thanks Hermione, if I lost Hedwig. I would be loosing part of myself." He admitted quietly. He glanced to Hedwig and sure enough, she was soon glancing around, her amber eyes wide with shock and fright."It's okay, girl." Harry soothed, his voice gentle. He turned his green gaze back on Hermione, his cheeks a little rosier and smiled."Your welcome Hermione." Harry shook his head, getting rid of the thoughts which were banned to him."Mm." He mused, glancing to his dress robes, his cheeks darker than ever."I wonder where Ron is.." He frowned, looking around seeing if he can spot the usual red hair, trates of the Weasley.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:12 am

[[ Well, OBVIOUSLY! :L ]]

Hermione smiled at the owl, stroking her feathers one more time, before taking a step backwards and glancing around.
"I don't know, I haven't seen him," she said, deliberatly missing out the 'for a long time' part. It may have worried Harry.
"Harry, don't be so negative. You look great. Oh, for goodness sake, I really wish people would stop staring!" she muttered, with a large roll of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:37 am

Harry smiled softly at his best friend as he gently stroked Hedwig calming her down, she soon looked at him and clicked her beak, she now seemed okay but had just been knocked out. He watched Hermione and frowned."Me neither, for a while." He confessed, wondering where his other best friend was, it wasn't strange really but they usually had an idea where Ron was. He couldn't help, grin guiltily."Okay, then if you think so." He glanced around catching eyes and shrugged."What you expect?, I'm famous." He muttered embarassed by the attention again.
Back to top Go down
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:38 am

Ron made his way down the steps, he had decent dress robes now of course and looked rather handsome, his red hair was flattened as much as he had been able to manage, his dress robes where brand new, a present from the twins and although Ron didn't know it ; Harry. He glanced around, a few girls looking at him eagerly, he felt overdressed and rather shy, he hadn't seen either Harry or Hermione for a while and was looking forward to finally see them, knowing Hermione would look beautiful as always and he was pleased because ' Viktor Krum wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:53 am

Hermione sighed and looked around helplessly.
"Well, I'm sure he will be down in a minute," she said, with a sigh. She actually missed talking to him, "I think we should wait for him here," she said, consiously. She glanced around at the starers, feeling a little insecure. She had no noticed Ron coming down the stairs, however. She had her back to him, but (as she had found out earlier) she looked unrecognisable from the back.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 am

Hunter re-entered the hall having just left briefly to attend to a certain situation, at the Ministry, he smiled again as he saw Pandora, but stopped briefly as he saw Harry with his two friends he came up from behind Harry and placed a hand on his shoulder ducking his head so he could hear "glad to see you made it down here" he chuckled and smiled "have fun" he looked to the other too "ahh, you must be..Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger?" he asked curiously and smiled a poliet yet absently charming half-veela smile, which happend ocassionally "nice to me you two, anyway, have fun, duty calls" he glanced over to Pandora and winked to the three of them Patting Harry's shoulder briefly he made his way over to Pandora
"Sorry about that, of all things..they asked me were to put there newly finished reports" he rolled his eyes and ducked a kiss to her cheek
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:10 am

She smiled seeing Hunter had returned and headed this way after a brief chat with Harry.

"She scoffed at the comment about the Ministry. "Well I'm just glad your back.", she said warmly and smilling at his kiss to her cheek.

"Looks like Harry's friends have finall came down to keep him company."
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:32 am

Hunter hooked an arm around Pandora back he took a sip of his drink which he had left by her, and nodded looking over to Harry after he'd finished his drink "yes, true, the hall looks alot more compacted now" he smiled placing his cup down the current song died replaced by another more upbeat song, yet, mellow as it was it held the current of intimacy, a few students already started to dance, Hunter gestured to the floor and looked to Pandora beside him "shall we?, do you like robusk(sp)" he smiled cheekily almost.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 10:38 am

She grinned when he offered her his hand for a dance. "I would love to", she said getting out of her chair. She took his hand and follwed him to the dance floor. She perferred slow..she wa greatful now for all those dance classes when she was young. or she would have deffiently had to refuse this song.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:04 am

Hunter lead her to the floor, stopping and turing to face herhe took one hand in his own, and the other, he rested on her waist, he nodded his head "let us dance"he smiled and begun to dance with her, "Have I told you, you really do look amazing to night? you upshow the hall it's self" he smiled "my angel in the night?" he chuckled lightly as he whispered this close to her ear dancing slightly closer then most others.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:10 am

She smiled softly, taking his hand and puting the other one one his shoulder..

She smiled at his soft words as they dance to the music. "No you haven't", she said blushing lightly.

"Have I told you how much I absolutely love you", she said meeting his eyes then his lips. In a soft yet passionate kiss...while never stopping to move to the music.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:25 am

his breath left him in an almost whoosh the sudden flood of many emotions some deep, intimate feelings, that was better left out of the public eye, he continued to dance close to her, his fingers interlaced with her hand he held and he returned the kiss, reguardless of who was watching more so then he should be.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:34 am

It felt as if they had left the great hall...and gone to their special place. She wanted more than ever for the Ball to end, so they could be alone once more, away from the public and prying eyes.

She moved with him..with great grace and skill as every beat of the music, matched every beat of her heart.

"Not sure how much of this holding back I can take", she said looking up into his face...and deeper into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:39 am

he smiled continuing to dance with her oblivious to surroundings, "mm" he smiled "a little longer, we must reamain, civilised infront of students" he chuckled his hand on her wasit very slightly slipped puposefully to her thigh which he squeezed gently before replacing his hand back to her waist he watched her all the will lookign down to her, no where else.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:56 am

She grinned at the slipping of his hand..."Yes we should", she giggled.

"Not having much more luck than me are you", she grinned?

"If only I wasn't so irrisistable"...she teased, as they moved in perfect synct together.

She squessed his fingers in her own. "I could dance with you all night and never get tired."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:45 pm

he smiled and chuckled softly "yes, likewise" he continued to dance with her close and intimate he kept his hand on her waist and bent his head a fraction to whisper in her ear "we have only to wait a little while longer.." he said his voice soft very slightly alluring, as they danced with ease.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:15 pm

She smiled..as they danced around gracefully...her eyes never leaving him. Nor would they ever. He was all she ever wanted. Finally making life complete.

she dance in closer to him..her lips by his ear..."I can hardly wait", she said purposely brushing her lips to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:28 pm

Harry frowned softly, worry building inside but he let the worry fade and nodded."Yeah, me too." He smiled wryly and pushed a hand through his black messy hair."Good idea, Hermione." He murmured stopping, with her. Harry was paying no one else attention, they could stare all they wanted as he was too used to it. Harry hadn't noticed his best friend either, he stood next to Hermione but jumped a little as Hunter placed a hand on his shoulder, he smiled knowing who it was."Mm, thanks." He whispered back."Yeah thats Hermione but.." Harry cut off finally seeing Ron and grinned."Hey mate!" He called ignoring the gasps."Thanks and you too." Harry winked back lightly and then turned to Hermione waiting for Ron to join them properly.
Back to top Go down
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Ron saw Harry's messy hair and then stopped, gobsmacked on the steps as he saw Hermione's back, she was unrecognizable of course but then again Harry wouldn't be stood next to anyone else. He liked the way, the dress fit around her curves and couldn't wait to see the front, for once he felt confidence and hoped they could hit it off, maybe. Seeing a young man pat Harry's shoulder, Ron frowned and made his way over."Hey mate. Hey..Hermione." He grinned at her, his teeth showing and looked to the dress, shocked at her cleavage."H-Hermione you look gorgeous." He said quickly and then looked to Hunter, nodding."Hello and, okay, have fun." He didn't wink as his eyes had traveled back to Hermione.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Hunter smiled as he danced with Pandora he kept himself close to her as they danced he bent his head lightly to listen to Pandora he chuckled softly "Nither can I" he smiled and shivered pleasetnly under her delicate hiss goosebumps rose on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Hermione half-smiled and half-frowned at Hunter, due to the fact that she had no idea who he was.
She jumped, startled by Harry's sudden outburst, and spun around, beaming at Ron. He looked much better than last year.. anyone could say that.
"Oh, hi Ron," she said, brightly. She frowned at him for a moment, before waving a hand in front of his face, "Ron, I'm up here," she said, smiling, "And thank you! You look great yourself!" she said, happily, "Shall we go in?" she asked, pointing at the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:24 pm

As the song came to it's close she kissed Hunter. Then keeping her fingers linked in his started walking off the dance floor..close to his side.

"I need something to drink", she said to Hunter, a little flushed. "Come on..lets get some refreshments before we sit again.

She smiled, giving a small wave to the trio, as they passed them on their way to the refreshment table. "Hello", she said as they passed them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next