Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)
Animagus: No

The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:32 am

Hermione sighed.
"Ron, honestly, relax," she whispered, bringing herself a little closer to him.
"I love you too.. more than you think," she sighed, pressing her lips against his again. She made the kiss deeper this time, unaware of the onlookers that were Harry and Ginny.

Ginny gasped, laughing loudly.
"Oh yeah, as if I want Her-" She stopped, gaping at the linked Ron and Hermione.
"Wow," she muttered, "I was unaware of his skills," she muttered, impressed, "Well, this certainly has worked out well, hasn't it," she said, leaning her head against his shoulder, "The perfect couple, I'll say," she sighed, smiling widely.

Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:19 am

Lupin looked down at his feet before stretching a little, his back tensing up, starting to ache.
He turned away from them having enough of their childish antics and headed for the doors of the great hall, to leave. He needed to get some fresh air.

Once outside he could taste the cold evening air. The sky was already black and the snow still layed over the grounds like a quilt. He also noticed something else coming over the distants hills...
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:45 am

Ron shuddered but then nodded slowly, he relaxed his posture and softened his shoulders."Same, I have always loved you..I think." He murmured kissing her back again, his lips crushed gently against hers as he pushed back alittle, holding onto her tight so she didn't fall.

Harry snorted once as she began but stopped as he turned her around."I wasn't." He admitted feeling a light floaty feeling inside."I know he could do it, I knew like he knew about me, deep down there were feelings inside there." He turned to her now and took her wrist gently but firmly."No matter how much anyone deny's there feelings they come back to haunt you, I've watched boy after boy come into your life and all I've wanted to do is rip them limb from limb or else make myself normal." He sighed stepping back and nodded, holding her close to his chest in a secure embrace."Both of us, me and you, Ron and Hermione." He let out a happy sigh which filled the room."Together." Glancing around, he suddenly realized how many people were watching him and rolled his eyes."Let's go, somewhere private. Gin?" He asked his voice low and soft."Would you care to take a walk with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:10 pm

Hermione felt the pressure that he was placing upon her lips. She smiled again, laughing slightly. As soon as she had pulled away again, she spoke, quietly.
"Let's go somewhere else," she whispered, taking his head, "I'm really not comfortable in these clothes anyway," she said, rolling her eyes at the intimidating heels that she wore.

Ginny smiled and nodded, turning to face Harry again.
"I think," she said, tracing a finger over his chest, "That is a very good idea. Shall we get changed first? We'll be a lot more comfortable, especially outside. I don't want to ruin this dress Hermione made for me," she said, taking a few steps off the dancefloor.
Back to top Go down
Luna Lovegood

Luna Lovegood

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-11

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:05 pm

Luna skipped her way down to the Great Hall, she was fashioning some extraordinary garnments, some of which included blue and red rosette's scattered over her blue sparkly dress, she had dirgle plumbs as earrings, and a large realistic lion head garnment placed above her own, making any other student look quite dull compared to her. She stood at the Entrance hall, smiling dreamily at everyone, wondering why they were staring at her wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Merrythought
Professor
Aurora Merrythought

Female
Number of posts : 65
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half: Levi Merrythought (Deceased)
Animagus: Raven

PostSubject: Sitting down   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 1:40 pm

Professor Merrythought had came in she sat down at a table in the corner of the room. She was wearing a long, black dress, with a gold neckless, with a small star, acting as a pendent. She had a quill and parchment and was writing down notes she had to prepare. She had no one to dance with, never was one for dancing. She thought she might come down to get away from the Astronomy Tower and actually get to see the rest of the castle. Her hair was down, with a small little flower on the side, which she had obviously found in the Hogwarts Grounds, while on one of her, little walks in the woods.

She wasn't much of a social creature, she would much rather pass time on the planets, stars and other heavenly objects. She was humming Christmas songs while writing down on the parchments. She flashed round and turned to the doors and saw Luna. She called her over...
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8106409341
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:39 pm

Ron blushed bright red which matched his hair perfectly. He laugh calmed him and he smiled, this still seemed unreal and amazing. He nodded and raised a hand to her cheek, gently brushing his fingers down it."You look gorgeous but I bet you would look better naked." He murmured for her ears only, his ears reddened and he coughed, looking to her shoes.

Harry breathed in quickly, his heart was beating horribly fast, it felt like he had been on a large roller coaster and forgot to strap his seat belt on properly, his 'lion' jerked uncomfortably in his chest and he sighed softly."I think so too." Harry said huskily as he ran a hand down her back."I think that would be helpful particularly since I look like a freak." He laughed once and nodded, his eyes wandering for a second to her cleavage, he had to gulp and turn his head away.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 pm

Hermione suddenly burst out laughing, taking Ron's hand again and pulling him away from the romantic crowd of dancers. She smiled at his touch, looking slightly to the side.
"Ron.. it's not going to happen," she said, brushing back her hair. It had began to fall out of it's elegant bun now.

Ginny nodded in agreement and lead the way out of the Great Hall and into the Entrance Hall, one arm around Harry's waist as they walked.
"Well, hasn't this been a night," she sighed happily, "First.. you and me, then.. Ron and Hermione!" She beamed at him for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel-demorre
Death Eater
Gabriel-demorre

Male
Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 3:59 am

he smirkef "well love time to learn" he grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet "lets go"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 4:28 am

Ron blushed and nodded slowly relieved to be away from the dancers."I-.." He cut off and shook his head."I was joking Hermione!" He spluttered watching her, he looked away and around the hall, the music was still playing gently."Mm, should we go to the table and get the drinks?" He suggested remembering Remus."We haven't finished them or hid them properly." He bit his bottom lip and looked over to the bag where the drinks where.

Harry had his arm wrapped around her, holding her close to his side. His other arm was draped loosely around her neck as he walked next to her."Yeah, the night that finally made me see sense, the dream." He mused his lips brushing briefly against her cheek again."I know, its amazing." He admitted closing his eyes a second."Anyway, hadn't we better hurry and get changed?" He breathed his lips inches from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 9:13 am

Hermione looked over at the table, a little concerned.
"Yes, I think that's a good idea," she said, strolling over towards their previous table. She hooked his bag out from under the table and handed it to him.
"Maybe you should keep it in your dormitories," she suggested, smiling up at him, "Anyway, we should go get changed. I don't even know where Harry and Ginny are.." she murmured, thoughtfully.

Ginny breathed in his scent, smiling to herself. She finally came back to her senses, leaning her head on Harry's shoulder.
"Yeah, let's go," she said, taking his hand and pulling him towards the marble staircase.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:16 am

Ron sighed and watched Hermione go and get the bag, he waited for her by the edge knowing it would look suspicious if he looked over concerned. He took the bag with a small nod."Good idea." He muttered approvingly as his smile spread across his lips."Yeah, we should." He agreed quickly before frowning at the mention of Harry and his younger sister."They probably want to be alone - which is fine as long as he isn't taking advantage of her!" He jabbed the words out as thought they were causing him pain.

Harry grinned as he noticed her go into a like dazed state, he waited for her to clear her head and come back to her senses before nodding. He groaned and helped here by setting of in a brisk pace knowing she wouldn't be able to pull him far."Okay, coming." He rolled his eyes and quickened up soon reaching the bottom of the stair case.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:48 am

Hermione smiled apologetically at Ron, knowing what he was thinking. She winced at the force of his words, as well as the way he emphasised them. She took his hand, giving it a squeeze.
“Oh, honestly Ron. You know what Harry’s like,” she said with a sigh, “Even if they are together.. Which I presume they are (and don’t get angry) , then I’m sure Harry would take care of her. Ron, he loves her and don’t take what they have away from them. Be happy for them.” She hoped that he absorbed these words and would think it all through before acting.

“I’m sure that, when they find out, Ginny and Harry would say the same about us. I really do love you Ron,” she said, gently as they made their way out of the Great Hall and into the Entrance Hall, Hermione’s heels clicking against the marble.

Ginny pulled Harry, laughing at his protesting.
“Come on, come on! I can’t suffer the discomfort of this dress any longer!” she demanded, climbing the stairs of the first floor.

“Hopefully, it’s not too cold outside. I’ve had too many hospital wing visits this year for my cold and I’ve only just got rid of it!”
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:09 pm

Ron winched, the thought of Harry and his baby sister was almost too much. He glanced to Hermione and sighed, calming quickly at her voice and words."Yeah." He agreed looking away from a minute."They are and I'm not angry." He blushed, his ears burning and shrugged helplessly, deep down he wasn't angry, more concerned."I know he does, you should here him talking about her in his sleep, its pretty cute." Ron confessed a dark blush appearing on his cheeks again."Don't tell him, I said that though but I'm sure he'd prefer that to the other things he says." He grimaced, his face flickering with pain before he relaxed again."I'm happy for them, just as long as he keeps away from her in that way, I mean shes not much younger than him but still." He sucked in his cheeks and his gaze fell on Hermione again, taking in her breathless almost beauty."I love you too Hermione." He retorted quickly as a grin stretched across his jaw. He rubbed his finger against the back of her hand as he half lead her towards the steps.

Harry groaned and rolled his eyes."Coming, coming!" He said quickly, unable to stop a small chuckle escaping his lips as he heard her compaints and demands. He quicked up then, sick of being dragged and was soon half way up the stair cases, closer to the tower. Listening to her, he frowned briefly before smiling and moving closer to her."If it is cold, I will soon warm you up." He promised, brushing a quick kiss to her sweet smelling hair.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 5:22 am

Hermione watched him for a moment, a small sigh escaping her lips. She patted Ron's arm (it was the best she could reach) and smiled gently, shaking her head only lightly, as for reassurance.
"Ron, you don't have to worry about it. I know how protective you are over her, but afterall she's fourteen and can pretty much handle it by herself. Come on, we have our own problems to worry about.." she said. At his words she looked up at him, a frown on her face.
"But - there are a few things you need to worry about. Especially at only fourteen.. I'll keep a look out," she said, before Ron could say anything.
She smiled as he led her towards the marble-staircase, climbing to the top from behind Ron.
"Now, I honestly need to get out of this dress," she muttered.

As they reached the Fat Lady, Ginny exclaimed the password, watching her swing open for them to enter. She pulled Harry through, finally reaching the warm, cosy atmosphere. At this she snorted to herself.
"Yeah and I bet the dungeons aren't this warm," she muttered, in resignation to the Slytherns' common room.
"Now, I'm going to go and get changed," she said, kissing Harry deeply on the lips, "I'll be right back."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:49 am

Ron's gaze remained focused on Hermione's face as he felt his arm being patted clumsily, Hermione's touch sent slight shivers down his spine and he smiled - it was impossible not to."Yeah shes Fourteen and hes Fifteen, guess I will save my time and worry about them when Harry's overage." He sighed himself and nodded."Hmm." He mumbled under his breath his face quickly changing."Do you mean sex?" He asked bluntly, his tone remaining unusually quiet. He didn't want Harry to have more trouble and he certainly didn't want Ginny dragged into the rumours."If he touches her." He growled his fist half clenching. He shook his head, rememebering the Harry he knew and breathed quickly."Sorry, its going to take some getting used to." He admitted walking up the steps slowly, his mind still elsewhere as he half watched Hermione walk.

Harry was now watching Ginny move, mainly looking at the dress which he knew he didn't have long with. To him it seemed to fit around her curves perfectly and he would be sad to see it go. He groaned again as he was dragged into the quiet common room and glanced around, his eyes darting to the fireplace and back, if only he could talk to Sirius for advice - but he wasn't stupid ; he knew how risky it was. Letting his thoughts wander a second, he chuckled."There not bad, actually. The Slytherin common room is actually quite cosy." He confessed a shrug in his shoulders."Okay, I think I will." He muttered half dazed from her kiss."Don't be long."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:06 am

Hermione raised an eyebrow; and obvious sign to show that she was not impressed. She sighed heavily, pushing open the door that lead to the many staircases belonging to Hogwarts. She climbed the first lot, before waiting for Ron at the top, smiling slightly. She gazed up at the ceiling for a moment, a little interested by the many portraits nattering away, some even having their own celebration.

"I won't!" came Ginny's voice from the spiral staircase. She giggled to herself, before crouching onto the floor with mum difficulty.
"Oh, for godsake," she muttered, attempting to pull her trunk out from under her bed by laying, face down, on the dormitory floor. She sighed in relief as she stood up, desperate to take off the dress.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:31 pm

Ron followed quietly, he had seen Hermione's expression and was realizing, how ever much he didn't like his younger sister being with someone, he would have chosen Harry. Knowing him well enough to understand, Harry wasn't like the way most boy's were, infact it he could have picked someone it would be his best friend, knowing Harry would give her happiness if he could and do anything to protect her, like he did his friends."I'm sorry." He muttered apologetically, feeling the need to say sorry for his actions and words ; he didn't want to ruin the chance he had with Hermione.

Smiling at nothing in particular, Harry made his way up after her but stopped half way, walking straight into the empty boy's dormitory. He rolled his eyes at his triumphed expression in the mirror and headed straight for his bed, his trunk was by the side, the lid tight shut and he knelt down with no strain, forced the lid open and scanned the contense. Harry pulled out his newest but most comfortable jeans, a grey fleece and his red undertop. He groaned, rubbed his scar lightly and then began to undress, shoving the bow-tie into his trunk.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:04 am

Hermione watched him, noticing the look in his eyes. He looked extremely guilty. She felt slightly sorry for him. After all, this was all new. Completely new actually. Hermione had never been in a relationship before.. and.. well.. she supposed this counted as one, as she remembered the kiss that they had shared.
As soon as Ron approached, she held out her hand, awaiting him to take it. She sighed, smiling at Ron as they made their way back up the stairs, towards the Gryffindor Common Room.
"Don't worry about it, Ron. This is all new to you, new to me aswell infact, but you'll get used to it. Ginny will be very happy with Harry. I know you care about her, but you have to let her go sometime," she said soflty, giving his hand a squeeze.

Ginny growled and pulled off the dress (with some difficulty) and shoved it into her trunk, sighing heavily. It was a relief to get it off. She felt strangely chilly now. The dress was beautiful and all but just so uncomfortable when on for a long time.
She pulled out a pair of jeans, a white shirt and a red waistcoat that clashed rather stunningly with her hair. She shoved her hair into a high-ponytail before making her way back down the stairs, in order to wait for Harry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9