Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Voting_barThe Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

The Yule Ball closed

Go down 
+10
Gabriel-demorre
Kenji Moto
Bill Weasley
Ronald Bilius Weasley
Hermione Jean Granger
Harry James Potter
Shadow wolf
Hunter Niall
Professor R.J.Lupin
Pandora Gryffindor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:10 am

She turned her attention back to Hunter as she felt his hand..she pushed her plate away and slid her hand under the table placing it in his. She then smiled softly to him.

"You sense people well..so tell me whats your feelings about Filtch?"

"I feel he's anybodies rat, that would have the upper hand. I wouldn't trust him with any information. I never understood why Albus let him hang around. He's not even nice to the students, especially Harry." She didn't like having anyone around, she felt she couldn't trust..especially now..when loyalties were so important.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:22 am

He squeezed her hand and held it lightly "Hmm" he said in reply, and looked over to Filch "I'll try" he said, thoughtful and frowend taking in Filchs postures and expression it was mainly only guess work, lightly Hunter cast out his sense and spoke his eyes slightly surprised "He's non-magical, a Squib actually," he frowned trying to read and guess "he like his job, to some extent, but not so much the students who get in trouble and casue mess, of course he hates Peeves.." he saidstill concentrated "He's idependant, his cat, Mrs Norris, is devoted to him as much as he is to her..his only firend" he shrugged then turned away and sipped his drink "I'm not that good" he smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 am

She laughed.."Not that good..that was exactly right. I just wondered if he's loyal or not. Just seems to sneak around..which causes me to wonder. Oh well..not like he's going to know anything. Maybe if he was a bit more socialable and nice, he would have a friend", she grinned.

"I find myself, trying to sum everyone up lately. I just want to know who I can possibly trust and who I cannot", for all our safety.

((g2g..be back later.))
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:56 am

Hunter shrugged "who knows, I doubt he understand most of it, and he's pratically muggle, so his opinion to many probably wouldn't count" he shrugged and sighed "But, who knows?" he questioned lightly and looked to Pandroa with a small smile he squeezed her hand again under the table softly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 11:13 am

"Yes your probably right, as always", she said giving him a warm smile, squeezing his hand back.

"I'm probably just being paranoid, so many precious things to keep safe. My mind is unsettled", she said in a whisper."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:34 pm

"not always" he smiled slightly then leaned to her and kissed her cheek "I'm with you every step of the way and all the way" he squeezed her hand and with his other arm wrapped it around her and kissed the top of her head reguardless looks given
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:36 pm

Whatever previous worries she had, they were for now..gone. In it's stead undeniable happiniess and absolute love.

She looked to him affectionally.

"Forever and always...all the way", she whispered, laying her head on his shoulder, wrapping a arm around him hugging him.

If he could sense anything, surely it was the love she felt for him at this moment..so strong and unbreakable.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm

Remus looked over to Hunter and Pandora and then looked over to the dance floor, seeing all the couples. He sighed and looked down at his hands that were rested, cupped on the table.

He needed something to keep his mind off things, but wasn't sure what Pandora might have in mind for a job at the school. ".. what job were you thinking of?" he asked not looking at them as they embraced.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Hunter smiled slightly then flickered his gaze to the questioning Remus, noting the lack of eye contact Hunter disentangled himself from Pandora, thus disentangling her too, he sat back in his chair silent, leaving Pandora and Remus to talk, he sipped his drink and gave Pandora a meaningful look, he squeezed her hand once then let go of it.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:42 pm

She quickly straightened up, blushing lightly, she looked to Remus. "Well you like Hogwarts and like being here and I'm worried about Harry. I want to make sure he is safe, as well as the others."

"I was thinking..if you didn't want to try teaching again just yet. Which is open whenever you want. How about patroling Hogwarts at night and the surrounding grounds? Inside and outside of the castle. I have asked for money to be set aside by the ministry for various odd jobs. I don't have to tell them anything more than that."

"So do you think you might want to help out here? I can put you on the payroll. Help you out through hard times. If you want, you can think about it."

She waited for Remus to think about it, and give her a answer.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:59 pm

"Well I am already patrolling the grounds, that was when I attacked Harriate on that full moon..so.. I can;t do something when I am already doing it.. it's just so cold out there and at this time of year, my joints aren't what they used to be.. I would like to do more patrolling but to do so much walking in this weather, I don't think I would be able to keep to job up... what teaching positions are open?" he asked feeling rather excited about the idea of teaching again.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:30 pm

She grinned..putting out the teaching bit as bait. "Thought you might be interested. Well several actually...but one I think you might find to irrestable refuse. How would you like to have your old job back?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:34 pm

".. you are not serious are you... how long would I be working here for, till after the holidays?" he asked thinking it was too good to be true, but knew the students knew what he was and might treat him differently to the last time he taught them. ".. what if the students are unhappy with me being here. and teaching them..and the parents?" he asked biting his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:51 pm

She smiled at his happiness..."I would never joke about this. It is true, and atleast finishing out the year."

She was so glad she could do this one favor for Remus. She knew how much he, like her, loved Hogwarts.

"Well we are short some Professors. I have to have those classes filled with professors...who are qualified to fill those postitions.

"And... I had to do some fancy talking... and make some big promises", she grinned. "I guess you can guess one thing, you'll have to sign with a promise to take the wolfsbane and leave Hogwarts during full moons phases. On those days I will have to get someone to stand in for you. The other..I'm totally responsible for you..anything happens..I'm held accountable."

" I"ll brew your wolfsbane, each month, one week, before the full moon", she grinned. "Just like old times."

"You can count on me pouring it down your throat too", she said with a light laugh.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:27 am

Harry had retreated to a corner quietly, his green eyes darted around the hall occasionally but apart from that he was still, Hedwig had managed to persuade him to let her have some of the food and she took it out of his hands happily. He remained quiet listening to the loud echoing music as his thoughts traveled. In them, he wasn't in a room full of eager eyes which were on him, he was with Ginny, wrapped in her warm embrace, whispering in her ear. He sighed slouching in the chair until he remembered the path he had taken, no he was too dangerous for her and she deserved happiness, happiness with a full person, she didn't deserve broken goods. A small sad smile appeared on his lips as he turned his head to Hedwig, who was looking at him. Her amber eyes filled with corner, his only companion in the house hated, his best friend in some ways, he shook his head at her reassuringly and yawned."I'm okay girl, just being silly."
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:27 am

Pandora scanned the room. She wanted everyone, or atleast hoped they were enjoying themselves. She saw Harry had moved off by his self, she frowned. Her heart ached for the boy that fate hadn't been kind too.

She gave him a small wave and smile.

She turned and smiled back to Hunter, finding his hand agian under the table.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:48 am

Hermione, who was up in the girls dormitories, stared into a mirror, a little anxious about what she was wearing. It was a rather beautiful flow, pink dress, with matching heels. Her hair had been twisted into a delicate bun, much like how it was last year. She looked very similiar, but her dress was completely different. Last year she had worn turquoise dress robes.
She itched her nose, before heading out of the dormitories, down the spiral staircase and into the common room; it was empty. She must've been the last to leave.
Finally, she reached the Entrance Hall. The loud boom of music reached her ears as she turned her head in the direction of the oak doors that sat in front of the Great Hall. She took a large, controlled breath, daring herself to push the doors open.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 am

Hedwig didn't look convinced and sometimes he wondered, well hoped she understood his pain, he shrugged casually and glanced to Pandora. Harry raised a hand automatically and gave her a light friendly wave, he lowered his hand and then smiled, his eyes wandering to the door. He frowned wondering what people were messing around for because they were by the doors giggling and laughing, he rolled his eyes and sighed, Hermione where in the name of lord was she?, what was she doing and why wasn't she there?, he slouched further in his seat but finally got up, moving to the doors in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:28 am

Hermione waited anxiously by the doors. Would people think differently of her because she wasn't attending the ball with anyone. She tapped her foot anxiously. Ron certainly would think that, but she hadn't seen him in a long time. Come to think of it, she had not heard from him since their last argument. He had to be avoiding her.
She passed this thought and took a few steps towards the doors that opened into the Great Hall. It would no doubt be crowded and decorated beautifully, just like last year.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:57 am

"I will be happy to take up the job, but I am not happy that anything I might do, if something was to happen again, it would be your fault, I will not sign anything like that, as it would be my own and you, well I wouldn't want you to lose your job because of my errors.. so, I will either teach, but not have you claiming you to be responsible..if I have to then I won't work.."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:07 am

Harry couldn't take much more, the stares were making him bad tempered, he opened the hall door and walked straight into Hermione with a loud boulder like crash."Ouch!" He moaned, stepping back dazed, he wobbled making several people laugh and then managed to find his balance."Hermione?!" He asked quickly, blinking as he felt a bruise begin to form on his eye, if it had hurt him surely it must have hurt her more, she was smaller and softer and he was taller. He stepped back, looking guiltily to her as people roared with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:10 am

Her face softened at Remus's words. "I was afraid you wouldn't like that idea. I almost didn't tell you. But I don't like to hide things either. I'll see what we can work out then. Fudge is hard to deal with sometimes. He knows how I value my position and guess's I would die before letting anything happen to it. So he used that against me. I'll have another go at him. But for now lets enjoy the good news", she said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:23 am

"Why not tell him if I endanger any students by not taking the potion, then he can lock me up, I don't want what happened last time to happen again.. I am sure it will make me more aware of my actions and planning..and keep your job safe"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:26 am

Hermione let out a loud shriek, tumbling backward and landing on the floor with a loud smack. She lay there for a moment, confused, before sitting up, clutching her forehead.
"Ouch.. Harry?!" she gasped, scrambling to her feet, "Please, watch where you re going," she moaned, standing up. She shot her dirtiest look at the people roaring with laughter, feeling her cheeks burn.
"Wha are you doing?" she muttered, advancing on him.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:32 am

Harry had forgotten about Hedwig who was now unconscious, hanging off his shoulder by her claws, he hissed and turned his head to her."No, no Hedwig?!" He roared, ignoring his cut shoulders."I'm so sorry Hermione." He murmured turning his eyes to her."I didn't mean to, I was in another world." He sighed sadly, still worried about Hedwig and pulled her off his shoulder, holding her against his chest, feeling the heart beat, he slowly became relieved."Shes not dead, thank you." He then bit his lip and looked to Hermione."Was going to look for you and Ron." He shook his head slowly and grabbed her hand."Come on!" Harry dragged her into the hall, ignoring the stares and eyed Remus and Pandora."Professor Lupin?! Remus?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Yule Ball closed   The Yule Ball  closed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Yule Ball closed
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next