Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Grimmauld Christmas

Go down 
+5
Albus Dumbledore
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female
Number of posts : 82
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: n/a

A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:34 pm

Tonks nodded at Sirius,"Sure thing, i think there are some blanks to be filled."
she made her way into the kitchen and drew a load of chairs with for everyone.
She glanced at Harry and grinned, "Hey, Kiddo. It's good to see you. Can I get anyone a drink?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:39 pm

Harry was half calm and half not, he was waiting for Sirius to answer and glanced to Hermione, flinching as his name was called as gasp."H-Hermione..." He nodded to her not going to apologize in front of all these people and looked back to Sirius."Um yeah.." He agreed before seeing Hunter wink at Hermione, he looked to Ron wondering what his reaction was going to be and bit his bottom lip, following Sirius."Come on Hermione, Ron.." He looked to Hunter and gulped, wondering if he needed calming again then to Tonks."Hi." He said quietly, nodding."Please, can I?"

Ron glared at Hunter, his eyes narrowing and darkening as he caught his wink, anyone doing that to Hermione was asking for trouble, he calmed, breathing through his nose and looked around but Sirius had disappeared, Ron followed Harry into the kitchen giving a curt nod to Hermione."Come on." He muttered before looking to Tonks."Me too..please."
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 pm

Tonks smiled at them both, "Sure thing, they'll be done in no time," she brought out a glass each for Ron, Harry and Hermione filling them to the brim with butterbeer, placing them at three different seats before pulling out a glass for Sirius and pouring it with fire whiskey, setting it infront of him.

She glanced at each of their faces, assertive to any kind of change in their demeaner.
"Here you all go, Shall we talk about what all this is about?" she asked, sitting down and clasping her hands together. "Has Hunter done something?" she noticed Harry's dark glare towards him, she herself wanted to know if Hunter was up to anything.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:45 pm

Hermione didn't catch eye contact with Harry again, let alone speak to him. She was still confused about the earlier events.
She nodded at Ron and obeyed, following after him into the kitchen. She took a seat next to Ron ( leaving a gap near Harry).
"Oh, thank you Tonks," she said, tucking her fringe behind her ear and taking the glass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:47 pm

Hunter came back into the living room, and settled himself in the sofa seprate from where Hermione sat he placed his cup of tea on the small table pulling out his slightly fancy reading glassed, he placed them on and opend to his marked page, in his book he read on for a moment in silence, before he looked over the top of his book and then over the top of his glasses over to Hermione he smiled polietly, "It's Hermione isn't it?" he asked suddenly lowering the book lightly "I've heard some things about you form Harry, forgive my rudeness, I thought i would attempt a coversation while the others talked."

A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Cruelintentionssebastian1

He stopped then as he saw Ron and Harry enter followed by Sirius "perhaps another time" he smiled lightly friendly as before, he gave a small wave in greeting to Ron, who he ignored the looks, what it was for he didn't know, he then glanced to harry for a moment then back to his book and begun reading again.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:52 pm

Hermione looked over at Hunter, smiling slightly. She glanced sideways at Ron, concern in her gaze.
"I think that would be best," she whispered, leaning over to place her chin in her hands. She sipped her drink, placing it back on the table with a clink.

[[ Aww. Poor Chloe. Sad ]]
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:57 pm

(I wondered where Chloe was, Hope she's ok Sad )

Tonks took a seat with them all and waited for the person with the most knowledge of what was going to speak, she didn't like seeing her friends upset and the more angry she saw them the more suspiscious she grew of people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:12 pm

Hunter looked up again slightly and nodded adding a small smile in the process, one of only friendly intentions, he returned back to his book and turned the page ,he reached out and circled his finger over the tea the spoon inside of it stirred it, then picking up his tea, he circled his hand and mummered 'Cool the fire" with that the tea cooled to a perfect tempreture and he took a sip replacing it back on the table he returned once again back to reading.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:13 pm

[ Same >.< I know what she means about mums ]

Harry nodded slowly, a small smile on his lips."Thanks, Tonks." He sat down silently and glanced around at them all in turn, his eyes narrowing slightly as he saw Ron glaring at Hunter and Hunter acting in the most peculiar way, which was obvoius to attract Hermione's attention, the business of the kitchen was making him wary again and he shuddered, putting his head on the table before he rose it to take the drink, he managed another small smile and slid the drink in front of him, letting out a heavy sigh.

Ron nodded."Yeah thanks Tonks." He glanced to Harry nervously and then back to Hunter, the glare remaining and spreading as he heard him speaking to Hermione."Yeah, you mean you want to get in her pants." He muttered glancing back to Harry."You alright?, you look.." He shrugged not knowing how to explain how Harry looked and sat down also.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Tonks nodded at them both smiling, "No problem, guys." she smiled about to take a sip of her drink....then she heard Ron mumble and spat it back in her glass.
"What??!!!! What do you mean?? Hermione sit by me, now!" she got up immediatly and glared at Hunter, she had been quite satisfied with his friendly smile but this was getting out of control.
She got her wand out swiftly, she looked to Harry and Ron incredulously, "Is this what this is about?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 pm

Hunter looked up stunned almost "What??" he questioned baffled, what had he done? "I was merely having a chat with Hermione, hear owing to the fact i have heard about her though word of good mouth, and I wished to see if she was the bristest witch of her age" he explained looking to Tonks innoccent for he didn't actualy know what he had done
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:28 pm

Hermione had not heard Ron, luckily. She looked at Hunter, smiling in an unusual way.
Startled though she was by Tonks's sudden outburst, she did not rise.
"Tonks, I can sit where I like, thankyou!" she said, utterly bewildered, "What on earth is this about anyway?" she asked, staring around at Hunter, Ron, Harry and Tonks.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:31 pm

"Will someone please for the love of Merlin tell me what's going on in case I'm about to hex an innocent man!!!!" she scowled at Ron, Harry and Hermione.
"I come back after a few days amd it's all doom and gloom, no one wants to share the burden so it's all just flying out of proportion! What was going on with Remus? What was happening between Hunter and Sirius and why do they think you're trying to get into her knickers, Hunter??" she yelled, glaring at Hunter, she was truly confused, but this thing.....was too much.
Tonks' head started to throb, she hated confusion.

"And dont get lippy with me, Hermione!" she added, almost not hearing her.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:34 pm

Harry nodded to her as thanks again. He couldn't help a small guilty smile as he looked to Ron and rolled his eyes."Mm." He shrugged and rose."Um, I need to get out of here, I'll be back in a couple of hours...maybe." He looked to Hunter biting his lip and slipped from the room.

Leaving a shocked Ron to blink, as the door slammed. Ron turned to Hermione wide wide eyes."Should we um go after Harry?" He asked quietly before looking to Hunter."Mm, yeah a likely story." He shrugged and ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:38 pm

"No, wait!" Tonks jogged after Harry, "Keep an eye on them, Ron!"
she called back to him.

"Harry, wait! Please, I'm sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:40 pm

Hunter blinked as things slipped into place, he sighed marked his page and closed his book and stood, with it taking of his glasses "You have honestly got to be joking? I'm taken, Hermione is a student..why would I, A Professor wish to get..in her knickers as you put it?" he shook his head "I have no idea what i have done but my aplogies Hermione" he inclined his head towards her and gave a small tentive yet absently vaguly charming smile none of which was purposeful, before his green eyes looked between each person he turned to Hermione "perhaps we will talk another time Hermione, I think your friends may need you" he smiled polietly
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:42 pm

Hermione rolled her eyes and rose from her seat.
"HARRY!" she yelled, looking across at Hunter as she called him. She waited for him to re-enter, hoping that he had heard.
"No, Ron, stay here," she said, sternly, not looking away from Hunter. She frowned for a moment.
"Tonks, where on earth did that come from?!" she called as she ran off, "Honestly, watch over us, what are we going to do?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:46 pm

Harry turned around bewildered."I need to go somewhere, I need to be alone." He frowned, shaking his head slowly and dropped his gaze to the floor."You have nothing to be sorry for, please let me go." He mumbled moving to the front door. He jumped violently hearing Hermione's yells and shook his head." What?" He asked quietly, winching.

Ron shuddered and looked to Hunter."I'm sorry...I'm just." He blushed and watched Hermione rise."Hermione, no stay." She obviously was going to go and he sat back, closing his eyes silently.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:57 pm

Hunter for a moment remained stood placing his glasses on the table he picked up his herbal tea and took a sip then replacing that back on the table, before he straightend and put his hands in his pockets, he looked to Harry stress no doubt.. Hunter slipped past and between Ron and Hermione making his way to Harry "can I help?" he asked then suggested "perhaps, you and your friends should go do something normal, go out to eat..it may help you?" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:07 pm

Hermione remained standing, watching Hunter rush past.
"The world is no longer normal," she sighed, finally sitting back down and slouching in her chair. She looked sideways at Ron, narrowing her eyes.
"What have you said?" she muttered, through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:09 pm

Tonks lowered her eyes, "I should have been more considerate to how you were feeling, harry. I didn't mean to be so selfish, I just got the wrong idea, there are so many flying around."
She rubbed her forehead, feeling ashamed. "I must apolagise."

Tonks turned to Hermione, "I'm sorry, I've just been seeing these two looking at hunter as if he were about to do something or had done something, then Ron said that and I flew insanely quickly to the....VERY wrong conclusion. Forgive me, Hermione. I didn't mean to boss you around, I just care about you is all. I'm going to apolagise to Hunter and then leave, verrry quickly..."

Tonks made her way to Hunter, her face burning. She sat down near him and clasped her fingers.
"You have to forgive me, Hunter-Well, you dont. But I'm asking you to. It's just I've been getting mixed vibes from everywhere today and me being the stupid ditz I am, made an assumption that I had no right to. I didn't know you were tutoring her or anything," and she seriously meant she didn't know anything.
"I know you're a good man...and you can all expect to see very little of me, for the next few years. I should never have come here today in the first place..." she got up and swallowed, wishing very much so she could curl up, whither and die.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Hunter turned to look to Tonks, he smiled softly and chuckled lightly "Tonks please" he held up a hand to stop her "your forgiven of course, and I hope to see more of you you are in my department at work of course" he smiled and shook his head "don't worry about it, many people think that, which is Understandable I try to do as little as possible" he sighed then rolled his eyes good naturedly "there is no need to aplogise anyway, you were mearly looking out from them again, Understandable", he glanced over to Hermione who had slouched now and muttered to Ron, something he coulcn't pick up he shook his head and looked back to Tonks, "it's perfectly fine as I said"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:14 pm

Harry shook his head, his scar was burning and his head was spinning, he needed to get out and away from anyone."No.." He mumbled to Hunter stepping closer to the door, he sighed and turned around slowly."I'll be back, I'm not going far." He shook his head again."No, I really need to be alone." He glanced to Hermione and bit his bottom lip as Ron came into the hallway."You sure you don't want me to come?" Harry shook his head and rolled his eyes."Alone." He repeated pulling the invisibility cloak over his head. Invisible now, he made his way to the door trying to be quiet as Ron blinked."You better come back Harry." He growled walking back to Hermione."I -..."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:28 pm

Hermione, now sat alone at the table, felt a pair of eyes on the back of her neck. She turned around curiously, but no-one was looking.. well they weren't now. She folded her arms and leaned backwards, staring intently at the ceiling. Strangely, it seemed very interesting. She watched a spider attack a fly, right in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:39 pm

Hunter watched Harry dissapear under his cloke before he turned and headed back over to his sofa he was at before he sat back down taking his tea and cupping his hands around it sipping it slowly as he watched the fire for a moment, before he put his tea down and once again picked up his book and slipped on his reading glasses with ease.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grimmauld Christmas
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next