Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Grimmauld Christmas

Go down 
+5
Albus Dumbledore
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Albus Dumbledore

Albus Dumbledore

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-06

A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:30 am

Albus looked to Harry, he wasn't suprised the lad was mad at him. "I'm sorry Harry..but like I said. I have my reasons and it wasn't in no way to hurt or harm you", he said his eyes soft and almost sad looking.

"If you'll give this old fool the chance I will tell you everything. As soon as we are alone."

Last edited by Albus Dumbledore on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:32 am

"Merry Christmas Albus." he said before yawning, making his way to the couch to sit down.
He rubbed his eyes and sat down trying to ease a headache, more than likely brough on by the cold weather. "I don't think there has been any newsm nothing that comes to my that is.." he said before yawning again ".. it looks too homely and festive to be Grimmauld place.." he said agreeing with Albus.

He then turned to Harry, his eyes wide, now looking from Albus to James' son "Harry this is not the time.. Ablus has done nothing but look out for you, and let you come to Hogwarts...he could have decided not to, then you might have been safer, but then you wouldn't have known your history, your parents more and made the friends you have!"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:50 am

Ron made a noise from the stairs as he glanced back at Harry, now at the top."Calm down mate." He muttered to himself, his heart going out to Harry. Harry bit his bottom lip, trying to do exactly that, he felt betrayed and worse, he looked away from Dumbledore and exhaled."I know why you were doing it." He muttered his head bowing."It was just..painful." He spluttered, winching.

Ron gasped and moved to the door where he thought Hermione was.."Hermione?!" He yelled trying to block out Harry's uncomfortable words. Harry shook his head, how ever much he hated Dumbledore at the minute, he couldn't help retorted."Your not a fool and I know everything, probably more than that, I know about the horc-." He was cut of as Ron made a loud noise."HARRY DON'T!"

Harry blinked and shook his head slowly stopping his words, his nostrils flared as he heard Remus."You have no idea what Albus has done stay out of this." He growled his temper rising again, he flexed his neck to the side, a shiver down his spine and snorted."Let me go to Hogwarts?, its my right to go to school and I couldn't get any safer, its Voldemort were talking about." He said loudly rolling his eyes, upstairs Ron flinched at the name as he waited for Hermione to answer.

Harry backed back into the wall realizing he was safer."Shut up." He muttered to Remus, shaking his head slowly."I don't know my parents as there dead and anyway hes not my father like you pointed out, child or no child I'm an orphan and I go where I like." He flexed his neck again."I need to calm down." He murmured to himself, wishing Hunter was there to help him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:57 am

Hermione gasped, running towards the door and slamming it shut behind her at Ron's voice. She looked from him, to the stairs, gaping.
"What on earth is going on?" she whispered, joining Ron by the stairs. She glanced sideways at Ron, before returning her gaze to the staircase, listening intently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:07 am

"JAMES IS YOUR FATHER AND LILY IS YOUR MOTHER, THEY LOVED YOU.. HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!" Remus snapped standing up looking down at Harry as the boy backed against the wall. "I AM NOT GOING TO BUTT OUT OF THIS EITHER WE ARE ALL IN THIS WAR TOGETHER! YOU CANNOT GO BACK TO HOGWARTS! WHY DO YOU THINK ME AND OTHER HAVE BEEN PATROLLING THERE! TO MAKE SURE NO DEATH EATERS GET INSIDE! THE SCHOOL IS AT HIGH ALERT AS THEY WANT YOU.. OTHER STUDENTS ARE INDANGER!" Remus was red in the face, more upset about how Harry had adressed his parentsl,Lupin's best friends who were dead "..your parents died for you...." he added under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:28 am

[[ :S Calm down love ]]

Hermione jumped so high as Remus began to shout that she had to cling onto the banister for support. She looked sideways at Ron, horrified. She looked utterly bewildered.
"Is that.. Remus?" she asked, incredulously. She took a step down, peering through the hallway and into the living room, where the scene had taken place.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 am

"Well done." He muttered his voice heavy with sarcasm as Remus's roars went through him."I SAY IT BECAUSE IT PAINS ME TO SAY THERE NAMES YOU STUPID IDIOT!" He spluttered, a hole appearing inside him, it did alot more than before, now things had changed."I DIDN'T SAY BUTT OUT, I DON'T USE WORDS LIKE THAT, I SAID STAY OUT OF THIS!" He roared his neck flexing."WHAT I MEAN IS GET LOST!" He snarled, drawing his wand with quick relexes.

Ron stared opened mouthed at Hermione and Harry from the top of the stairs."Yes.." He said weakly as his eyes widened."Harry calm down!" He shouted down the stairs, startled to see his wand drawing."That isn't the Remus we know." Ron added blinking."NO WHERE NOT, I'M FIGHTING A DIFFERENT WAR YOU ARE, YOU KNOW NOTHING!" He spat, vile filling his throat, he raised his wand ignoring Ron."I CAN GO WHERE I LIKE!" Harry reminded him, looking to the door."I COULD WALK OUT NOW IF I WANTED AND NEVER COME BACK!" He threatened as Ron gasped."Hermione, make sure he doesn't..." Harry glared at him, his jaw tensing."NEVER, I'M NOT STUPID REMUS I KNOW AS I CAN FEEL THE BARRIERS BREAKING, I HELP STRENGTHEN THE PLACE!" He continued, not caring about calming down, half or it wasn't his fault and he felt Remus had provoked him."NEVER, I NEVER BELIEVED I WAS IN DANGER REMUS!" He spluttered, trying to look surprise, he snorted in disgust, his wand raising higher."SHUT UP ABOUT THEM NOW, OR I SWEAR...." He broke off and shook his head, he was no longer in control of himself.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:52 am

Hermione, refusing to believe that was actually happening, shook her head, running down the stairs as fast as she could. Every step she took, Harry's voice seemed to grow louder. Was it her mind playing tricks on her? Or was it actually increasing in volume?
Her hair flew behind her as she ran, through the hallway and towards the living room.
"HARRY!" she yelled, bursting into the living room, "Harry.." she gasped, clutching the stich in her side. She watched him carefully, giving him a concerned look, as though telling him not to go any further.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:15 am

"They were my friends.. I can talk about them if I wish Harry.. I am only trying to help you.. I even offered to help train you.. remember, in the new year at my cottage... but I can see when I am not wanted." He wasn't angry anymore, he was more upset, his throat tight and he was fighting tears, he had never seen Harry like this. ".. you said I am not the Remus you know.. I haven't changed.. it's you.." he said before turning, walking past Albus and down the hall to the kitchen not wanting to fight anymore
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:24 am

"I know." He said coldly, shaking his head."Which is more important Remus friends or parents?, they were my family and I killed them." The words got stuck in his throat, he was of course still angry but not shouting."Yeah, yeah grow up Remus." He muttered as Ron stepped after Hermione."I'm fine Hermione..." He whispered his face filled with pain."You know whats wrong me, don't make yourself vulnerable to protect me, please." He managed a sad smile, it flickered on his lips feebly but then faded. He looked back to Remus, the anger still flashing in his eyes."Actually I didn't, Ron did." He muttered as Ron nodded, biting his lip."Your not the Remus we know, we know why Harry has changed but you have no reason, your acting like the monster people thought you were, we trusted you and thought you were different, clearly your not." He said quietly, pulling Hermione back."Mate?, come on ignore him, hes wrong and this isn't you." He said cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:30 am

"I have not changed.. I have hardly seen you, any of you.. You have not been here to know what else has been happening." he said trying to hold his temper at bay "so don't tell me how I should and shouldn't be, all I have been doing is trying to help you all, well I think I won't bother training any of you.. if this is how you feel towards me.. a monster, and I will not get lost, I live here.." Remus was on the verge of snapping again.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:33 am

Hermione looked at Harry; she looked angry. She ignored his order, glaring at Remus.
"I honestly cannot believe you, Remus. What has he done to deserve all the rubbish that you're coming out with? Harry has a heart, Remus! He is a human being! He has feelings! You hurt him and you're hurting me. I can't believe I would ever say this to an ex-teacher, but you're being ridiculous. Look at yourself in the mirror, Remus, and say those words again and again. See what you look like. Harry has pushed his way through those obsticals (sp?) that jumped in his way, putting up with it all. He does not need an extra bit of tormenting from you. His life is ruined without it," she snapped, and continued to glare at him.
She pushed Ron away, throwing him a dirty look.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:38 am

"..What have I said... all I was doing was standing up to Albus, trying to do what I thought was best for you all, you are a family to me.. I am not doing anything to hurt anyone.. you are hurting me... I just walked in from a nap and you all are treating me like a monster.." he closed his eyes and put his hand over his brow feeling a headache coming on ".. I have hardly seen any of you.. I don't know what I have missed.... so I wish you will give me a break.. I don't know this whole situation.."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:43 am

Ron sniggered abruptly."Not changed? the only thing that hasn't changed as much as you is V-Voldemort and hes got reason, even if it is lame." He grumbled, shocked he had said the name."Yeah true, we've been doing some good in the world instead of killing students." Harry blinked and glanced to him."H-How the?" Ron shook his head ignoring Harry deciding to take control for now."We don't need you Remus, none of us not if your going to act like that."

Hearing Hermione speak, Harry felt a hot twinge in his stomach and his eyes filled with liquid, a stray tear slid down his cheek, the trio had always been close but none had ever defended eachother like this."Hermione." He choked out, moving closer to her. Ron moved gladly, and also looked astonished."Shes right Harry, your the most important thing this." He agreed, looking to Hermione impressed. Harry slowly blushed, his cheeks looking healthier than a while."I love you two, couldn't do this without either of you." Remaining backed against the wall, he laughed harshly, he had stole the laugh from Sirius."Actually its Sirius's and hes my godfather, hes also handing it down to me, so its more mine than yours, however you may stay if you calm down and don't come near me." He added, a small growl rippling through his chest as tears filled his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:44 am

Hermione looked back at Harry. She didn't feel at all guilty.
"Remus, if you're trying to cover up what you were yelling about whilst I was upstairs, then you're doing a very bad job of it!" said Hermione, her voice shaking, "Honestly, what has gotten into you. If Harry does not like to talk about his parents, then I suggest you listen to him. Imagine how he is feeling. He has no family, Remus and you screaming at him like you were earlier isnt going to convince him that you count him as your own, is it? Like I said, he has feelings. If I had to, I would die for Harry. He deserves to live his life to the full, without the pain that you are causing him."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:53 am

Remus felt so confused, Harry had always enjoyed talking about his father, always asking him questions about them, but now this, it wasn't right. He shook his head "I never killed a student, I attacked one on a full moon after warning them to leave.. it turned out she was and is a death eater, Pandora has helped me, so I am not locked up for it, but I was in the place I should have been, the forest, so don't talk about it.. you shouldn't have even known about it....and about James and Lily, Harry you always asked me about them when I told you I grew up with them, you loved the stories.. that is why it hurt me when you, have some how changed your mind about them.. and you never got them killed.. Voldemort wasn't after you then, you weren't special, you were just a baby, they loved you so much, the old magic from their love protected you.. they never knew another war would break out and you would have to be the one to kill Voldemort..." Remus was shaking from nerves, feeling sick at how they suddenly felt towards him, how it had changed so quickly "I will quit my job at School if you want.." he said before walking into the kitchen
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:18 pm

Harry winched and raised his other hand, wiping his eyes quickly. The pain was bearable at the moment but he knew once alone if he was ever going to be, that he would break down and the pain would be worse, like a ripping through his body, cutting him in two, he shuddered at the thought and pushed it from his mind. Ron blinked."Still as bad, I thought you could control yourself." He pointed out as Harry bit his bottom lip, looking to Hermione again, with them there the pain stayed at bay."She, she shouldn't of helped you, you don't deserve it by the way you have just acted." He folded his arms and glared at Remus. Harry began to laugh, making Ron glance back to him, he could see the pathetic funny side and a small smile spread across his pale lips."Well, we do and alot more." He admitted, moving closer to Harry. Harry had stopped laughing and was flexing his neck again."Shut up Remus!" He growled seeing Harry's face twist in grief."You don't know when to give up do you?!" He glanced to Hermione encouraged and slid next to Harry."Pathetic animal. Mate keep him out, he isn't needed." He hissed softly, his voice calm for Harry, he glanced to Hermione worry in his frown line as Harry inhaled, shaking his head."Don't." He warned Remus, his lip pulling back in a snarl."That was before I knew what he was after, I killed them." He repeated."Especially mum, I can't ever get over that one either, not thanks to what it made.." He shook his head and he touched his stomach, feeling shaky and sick himself."I don't want to talk about this, DON'T MAKE ME!" His voice raised again and he shrunk back."I don't care, I'm probably not going back so yeah, do what you like and thanks for everything." He said sarcastically."One last thing, they knew."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:25 pm

Remus was about to speak but he had had it with them all, he had done nothing wrong. He turned from the door to the kitchen and stormed down the corridor, pushing past them to leave. He had no intention on coming back, at least till things were better and sorted out, but Remus was more than hurt, the people he could be himself around, were untrusting of him, insulted him, it was too much, he wasn't going to be getting the job he loved doing, where he could be happy and now he had lost someone he treated like a son and would have done anything for, also losing his only family,knowing what they thought of him.. ".. you aren't the only one who has no family.." he muttered to Harry before going up the stair to his room to collect his few belongings.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:26 pm

Hermione stood just in front of Harry and Ron, her arms folded, looking sideways, listening to every single word that was said. She closed her eyes at Harry's words. She understood one hundred percent how he was feeling. She wanted to help him, she wanted to knock some sense into Remus, but he seemed to be ignoring her. She kept telling herself to calm down, inside her head. She felt her anger boil up inside. She had never felt this way before. She had always managed to restrain it, no matter what. She had her weakness and that was fear, showing it and feeling it. Without being able to hold it any longer, she opened her eyes, glaring intently at Remus.
"You - are - pathetic!" she yelled, and stormed away, being careful to push past Remus with a force. She reached the front door, turned around, shooting Remus a look of deep disgust, before wrenching open the door and walking outside, slamming it shut behind her.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:38 pm

He shook his head, he didn't know what he had done wrong or what had happened for them to be like this, but he was too upset, he just wanted to go, somewhere alone and get some peace. He wanted to help Harry it was one of the main reasons why he had taught at Hogwarts and why he was in the Order, but he didn't know what to think or do, after being rejected by Pandora and after the full moon attack involving a Death Eater and Fenrir, he didn't need this at all.

He packed his clothes away and took his cloak and put it on before leaving a few presents on his bed for them all. He picked up the case and made his way down and to the front door, not forgetting his broom
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:52 pm

Ron now stood like a statue, a body guard maybe, he shifted his gaze to Hermione, and bit his lip rather hard, this wasn't right and it felt wrong, all wrong. He shivered and grabbed Harry's hand."Let's go, now and not come back, together, all there of us, we know what needs to be done, we can come back when the wars done, when your safe." He suggested to a shocked Harry."W-What?" Ron couldn't help roll his eyes."We said were with you all the way Harry, were leaving now at least, we need to talk." He took his hand carefully not caring he was a boy too and sniggered at Remus, then stalked past Remus like he was a hat stand, taking Harry along."Your cloak, Harry put it on." Harry shook his head."Voldemort can just 'piss' off." He muttered quietly."Just come on, I have it with me." They both left, leaving everyone in Grimmauld and looked around the grounds, neither caring where Remus was."Hermione?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Hermione wasn't there. She had stormed off, into the town up ahead. It had gotten darker, as well as colder. She folded her arms tightly, shivering in the winter air as she persued the cobbled, snow covered path through London.
The street was quite empty, except for a few carol singers and a few drunk men, staggering across the roads. A car narrowly missed one of them.
As soon as she was far away from number 12 as possible, she walked into a pub, drunken teenage boys whistling at her. She ignored them, and took a seat by the nearest window.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:27 pm

Harry was bewildered, where was Hermione?, where?, he shook his head slowly and closed his eyes, tracing the air with his fingers."She can't be far." Ron nodded agreeing and didn't let go off Harry's hand and arm, he was determined not to be separated from his best friend. "You need to calm down, nearest bar." He decided, pulling Harry with him, he glanced around and began to run, still dragging Harry. They finally reached it and sighed, once in relief then pushed open the doors. Girls followed Harry and whistled loudly, batting there eye lashes."Were underage, weird but I doubt they will be able to tell." He muttered quietly, Harry was still pale but had calmed, he then noticed Hermione and sighed in relief, walking to the table, now taking Ron."Don't ever do that again, don't leave us, we had no idea where you where." He explained sternly sliding into a seat.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:31 pm

Hermione looked up at Harry and Ron; she didn't look at all guilty. A few teenage boys on the table next to her, seemed unable to look away. She glanced up then, but that was it. She ignored them then.
Hermione didn't apologize. She didn't feel the need to. She was still angry, still annoyed at how Remus had acted; childish and irrelevantly. She wrapped her arms around herself, staring at her feet under the table.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Harry sighed as Ron slouched in a seat, then glared at the teenagers, he turned away from them and flashed Harry a wry smile. Harry shrugged and looked apologetically at her."I was worried, Hermione thank you so much, what you said meant everything." He leaned forward and brushed his lips against her cheek, Ron didn't gasp as Harry had alerted him to what he was going to do, he sat back as the boys glared at Harry and Ron."We've left, were not sure where going back." He admitted, letting Hermione know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grimmauld Christmas
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next