Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Grimmauld Christmas

Go down 
+5
Albus Dumbledore
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley
Animagus: No

A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:15 pm

Seeing her fear, his eyes widened and he shook his head slowly to the side, he was terrifying his best friend, half of him was in his own control, he had to extend that and gain control back. Remaining in his crouch for now, his head tilted to the side curiously as he heard Hermione question his earlier orders. He backed up, slowly into the wall, remaining on all fours as Remus stepped in front of him."Move." He warned, his neck turning."I deal with this alone, nothing to do with you." Harry thrashed again when touched and aimed his foot for Remus's privates, the easy way to escape, he backed up using all his strength and he had alot at the minute, ignoring his shaking, he managed to get free, took one look at Hermione and ran from the alley as fast as he could, he was fast, very fast and was soon running down the road, away from Grimmauld Place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Remus was on the floor of the alley at this point in agony from Harry's kick to the privates. He opened his eyes and looked at Harry as he ran out the alley. Remus tried to get up but the pain was still running through him ".. Catch up with him.. stop him Hermione.." he said through pants of breath ".. he needs you.. its not Harry... I think .. Voldemort.. getting into his.. mind.."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 pm

Hermione stared after Harry helplessly.
"HARRY!" she screamed, cupping her mouth with her hands. She sighed, wiping her eyes before turning to Remus. She nodded then, without thinking, rushed towards the pub where she had recently entered, with a perfectly fine Harry, and thrust open the door, causing heads to turn. She charged towards Ron, ignoring the muttering, and shook him awake.
"Ron, Ron!" she hissed, desperatly.
As soon as she had spoken, she had rushed away again, back out the door and down the street, after Harry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Harry bolted, running faster than ever, he flew down the streets and across roads ignoring traffic, he needed to be away, he really needed to gain control, he only had odd minutes where he could breathe properly, enough to keep himself running, away from others, away from anyone. He shot across a park, diving over a bench, he couldn't stop running not now, he doubted he would ever, sometime he would have to though and he was determined not to be around people. He raced into some trees not at all scared by the echoy sounds nor the eerie atmosphere, at the minute he was an animal, worse. He had no idea, where his energy had come from either, he ran at the speeds he didn't think possible.

Ron jerked awake after a few seconds and blinked."Hermione?!" He responded, standing immediately, something was wrong, very wrong at that, he had been right."Hermione, wait!" He ordered, flying out of the door after her."HERMIONE!" He yelled, louder chasing her down the street.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 pm

Tears streaming down her face, she ran as fast as she could down the road, dodging cars with small squeals.
"HARRY!" she yelled, as loud as she could. Soon, she was forced to give up, and collapsed onto the floor, her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:35 pm

After Harry's display and horrible rudeness to those that had dedicated thier life to protecting him, she felt sick and horribly upset with Harry. Mad even...if Harry thought he would get any respect from her, he was wrong. No one would talk to Albus and Remus that way ,and her not have a problem with it.

After the outbreak of violence, she followed out into the alley and watched Harry run off. She was to furious to go after Harry. She saw Remus on the ground, then ran to Remus's side, kneeling on one knee at his side. "Are you alright", she asked clearly furious by this incident, provoked by Harry?

She offered Remus a hand, sadness in her eyes as welll as on her face. "Albus left, said he had to find out how to keep Voldemort out of Harry's head, or we wont have a chance of beating Voldemort, especially if Voldemort has control of Harry's actions. I have never been so appauled as I am right now", she admitted, sadly.

She took her other hand flicking her wand casting a patronus, sending it to Hunter. The allied aurors would need to help deal with Harry and right now, she just wanted Hunter to be there. Harry had broken her heart. She had to re-evalute, how he would have to be dealt with in the future. One thing she had decided is she didn't want him being around her children, if he was so out of control. Maybe the teenagers should stay away from Grimmauld also. It was something she was going to have to think hard about. Harry had alot of explaining to do. One did not unleash their feelings so rawly. Control of ones emotions should be exercised at all times. Harry needed to learn some respect, to get back in her good graces.

(Way to ruin, what was supossed to be a Merry Christmas.) No scratch confused
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:30 am

After finally recovering, Hermione made her way back to Grimmauld Place, after having no chance in finding Harry. She was worried about him, she hoped he was ok.
She knocked on the door, in hope that someone would be there to open it, but she highly doubted it. She would have to wait until someone returned, like Pandora, or Remus. She still didn't feel guilty about her words to him. They were meant and apologies to him weren't needed. Apoligies to Harry were..
She heard Ron yelling her name, but she didn't turn back. Ron would find her soon, she knew that, but for now, she just wanted to go back and maybe.. just be alone for a while.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:58 am

Ron watched Hermione terrified but didn't dare approach her, in fear of being snapped at, he was worried too but knew he wouldn't be able to find Harry alone in the dark, he just hoped Harry would see sense and go somewhere quiet, somewhere no danger could find him or where he could put no one else at risk. He sighed and followed Hermione slowly and causiously, his wand in his hand, he cared now about getting Hermione somewhere safe and speaking to her eventually. Seeing her reach the door, Ron made his way up the stairs finally catching her."Hermione, he will be okay, hes strong." He muttered reaching out for her."Come on, I know your tired but please, come with me." He begged quietly.

Harry had finally stopped running, he was lost and confused, he had no idea where he was but pleased he had managed to bolt and leave Hermione behind, he finally stopped needing some breath as he was worn out and leant against a tree, his eyes slowly turning lighter as they began to change back to normal, he wasn't in his right mind and had no idea how he had lost control after promising himself, he would never in front of friends. One thing was for sure, he couldn't go back, not now, maybe eventually but deffinitely not yet.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:06 am

Hermione turned at the sound of a familiar voice, just to find Ron standing there with his hand beckoning her with him. She looked at it for a moment, then back at the door. She sighed and nodded slowly, taking his hand and walking back down the steps. This was probably the right thing to do; no-one seemed to be in at Grimmauld Place, but being in there alone would've disturbed her.
She looked up at tall houses, handsome and decorated beautifully with lights. Hermione suddenly felt guilty; Pandora had invited them over for Christmas, not to argue, not to create an insane scene like this one. She would have to apologise to Pandora, and maybe do something worthwhile to help her.
She glanced sideways at Ron, in confusion of where they were going. She didnt ask. She couldnt find her voice.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:17 am

Pandora walked back into Grimmauld, her cloak pulled tightly around her shoulders. She looked to the decorations and frowned, as she came to stand by the fire. But then she thought she heard voices on the front steps and went to the door opening it, seeing Harry and Herionen, just decending the steps.

"You two alright?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:42 am

Ron stood straight, they needed to talk, mainly about the Harry and what had happened but also about where they would go from there. He sighed once in relief as he felt Hermione take his hand, he managed a weak twitch of his lips, an attempt at a smile and glanced around silently. Ron wasn't feeling guilt yet, he was too worried to. He bit his bottom lip and looked to Grimmauld Place, sadly, after the talk in the pub, he was scared that they were loosing eachother. His eyes flew to the door as he heard movement and he frowned as he saw Pandora."Um...no." He said truthfully, shrugging, he squeezed Hermione's hand and whispered quietly."Come on, lets go."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 am

She watched them walk away and turned closing the door. She was still stumped as to what had all just happened. She walked back to the living room, pouring herself a glass of wine and warming herself by the fire. She just wanted to go back to Godrics Hollow, her santuary and peace, was there with Hunter at her side.

Where the hell is Hunter, she wondered as she sipped on her wine. She sent a patronus, he may be busy with the ministry she thought. She knew he would come though as soon as he possibly could.

Last edited by Pandora Gryffindor on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:03 am

Hermione stopped just as Ron did and looked back up at Pandora. As soon as she met her eyes, she looked away again, ashamed. She yanked Ron's hand, eager to get moving again. She wasn't going to apologise yet. It didn't feel right to her. She didn't really want to go with Ron, wherever they were going. She just wanted to be alone and let loose all that she had kept inside. It was a strange thought, that only a few hours ago, she had been laughing with Harry and Ron, and protesting about Kreacher everytime he shuffled into the room.
She sighed heavily, aware that Ron could hear this (it didn't bother her) and nodded slowly, walking with him. She wanted to know where Harry was. She wanted to know that he was alright, but the answers to those questions seemeda million miles away.
Back to top Go down
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:26 am

Ron sighed deeply as he waited for Hermione to be done, he watched her slowly as the two met eyes but didn't speak, he was scared by the way she was acting, he was scared of the way Harry had seemed, although he didn't know what had happened. Finally he felt her move and encouraged her gently with a nod. Ron moved away from the steps, leaving her across the street to a park. He looked to her at his side and bit his bottom lip."Harry will come round, hes strong like I said and he obviously ran because he didn't want to hurt you. He didn't seem himself Hermione." He whispered quietly."The best we can do is, think where he would go in the state he was and plan what we do after, when hes back to normal.." He didn't want to say 'if' Harry had to return to them, he wouldn't leave, they meant too much, Ron hoped anyway. He finally reached the park and entered slowly, making sure Hermione was near him."You told Harry before and I'm going to tell you know, were in this together." He said quietly, wrapping an arm around her, it felt weird as for once he had to be the sensible one.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:02 am

Hermione seemed to glare at the floor all the way there. She was angry with herself, for not being able to actually help Harry. Yes, she did run after him, but what the hell did that do?
She listened to the painful creaking of the park gate, knowing that they were there. Was it her, or did everything seem miserable on this Christmas evening? She walked into the park with Ron, looking around with a frown on her face. Here, she turned around, facing Ron.
"I know," she mumured, "And I don't regret saying it," she said, truthfully, "I just wish I could've helped him. I don't know what happened, I-" she stopped, tears stinging at her eyes, "I-'ve ruined everything, Ron," she said. She didn't want him to wrap her arm around her, yet she didn't tell him this. She felt she didn't deserve it.
She sighed, and lifted his arm off of her, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly, burying her face in his shoulder.

[[ Omg, I can't get the signature to work. ]]
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:25 am

There was a whirl of Wind as Hunter came in through the door followed by a gust of cold bitter wind shutting the door silently he shivered at the sudden warmth, he unravled his scarf, and removed his leather jacket, hat, and gloves, hanging them on the coat stand he cupped his hands and blew softly on them to warm them up, he had been soo busy lately everything was going haywire at the Ministry, moving into the living room he called out instead of casted his senses "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:47 am

She turned hearing Hunters voice.

"In here, she said walking toward him. "I'm so glad to see you", she said coming to him and wrapping her arms around him. "it was awful..just horrible", she said strain in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:51 am

Remus strained as he got up, leaning against the wall still in pain after nearly blacking out. ".. where did they go..." he asked looking to Pandora. He then saw that Hunter has arrived and gave a weak nod to him. ".... I can;t believe.. he did that.... did you hear what they said?" he asked looking to Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:54 am

Hunter saw Pandora and equally wrapped his arms around her resting a hand lightly to her hair "what happend?" he frowned concered, his gaze shifted to Remus and Hunter retured the formal greeting with a small nod in reply "whats happend..?" he asked "Sorry but the magical..well, feeling, I get is negativity, and some stress?"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:01 am

She turned her head back to Remus, but still clung to Hunter. "Yes i did hear and see, and I'm horrified. It took everything in me not to stupify Harry. I was so furious at his lack of respect to his elders. those who are here to protect him. He'll have to work hard for me to forgive him."

She turned back to Hunter..."Harry went off on Dumbledore and Dumbledore came here to talk to him and be nice and he threw it in Albus's face. You can't imagine how upset that made me. Then Remus stood up for Albus and then harry lost his mind. his words were sharp and very hurtful", she said to Hunter..pain ecthed in her voice.

"Then he kicked Remus and ran off down the Alley."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:06 am

Hunter nodded listening and hugged Pandora once, and kissed her forehead before letting go" I think I may know whats the matter, he spoke to me about it a while ago, I'll go find him, have words, and I shall bring him back here in a civilised mannor" he sighed and looked to Pandora, "Harry's youg, confused, he carries the weight of the world on his shoulder, he just needs time, and understanding..it'll be all okay" he kissed her cheek, then headed back, grabbing his coat and scarf on the way out.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:12 am

"...doesn't mean he has a right to insult me.. calling me a animal.. wasn't just Harry.. they were all at it.." he said obviously annoyed and upset still. "I won;t be going to Hogwarts.. if friends can think that off me.. I dread to think what others think... not sure I even want to go back to number 12 after that either.." he said looking at Hunter before he left and then to Pandora.
He put his head up against the wall still a bit out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:35 am

"And they'll all have detention for it too. Chilren must have respect..I would never been so rude as child. Godric and Albus would have been so disgraced if I unleashed my feelings toward a friend like that.

I'm sorry...and of course your not a monster. You don't pay them no mind...I'm going to have a talk with Molly about this. I'm sure she'll be very upset too."

Come and rest at grimmauld. I'll make us a cup of tea", she said warmly.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 am

"I rather have something stronger,,, something to numb the pain.." he said looking over to Pandora sadly as tears welled up in his eyes.

He limped towards her ready to leave the dank alley way, "... looks like I can say good bye to having children too.. after that boot from Harry.."
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:52 am

She offered Remus her arm to take hold of as they walked back to Grimmauld. "I'm still so furious. I don't belive in such insullence from children. I was taught to respect my elders."

She frowned to Remus's comment.."Lets hope not Remus." "And yes something stronger does sound good. though she couldn't, she wanted a whiskey really bad.

She helped Remus inside the house and to the couch. 'Sit and rest i'll make a drink."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grimmauld Christmas
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next