Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Grimmauld Christmas

Go down 
+5
Albus Dumbledore
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)
Animagus: No

A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:56 pm

Hermione watched Ron carefully, before turning to Harry.
"I'm sorry. I just needed to get out of there. I would've cursed him otherwise," she said, darkly. She opened her mouth to speak again, but Harry was leaning forwards. A bit worried of what he was about to do, Hermione frowned, but sighed silently in relief as he kissed her cheek. She blushed slightly, before taking his hand.
"It's fine. Do you honestly think I was going to let him continue hurting you like that?" she said, patting his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:09 pm

Ron smirked smugly as he saw the glares of the boys, he smiled the same to Hermione and then looked to the bar pretending to not be listening to them and trying not to, he felt the moment was private."No need to apologize Hermione and I was close to doing myself, probably me sore." He sighed, shrugging and glanced around."You still disapprove of 'Muffliato?' He whispered, not wanting to offend her in anyway."It would come useful now." He explained as Ron's smile spread seeing Hermione's fear of Harry leaning forward, he couldn't help roll his eyes and then yawned. Harry looked to her blush deciding not to mention it then felt her take his hand."No." He confessed, a blushing matching hers on his own cheeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:22 pm

Hermione moved her eyes over to Ron, frowning slightly. But still, she was directing her words at Harry.
"Well," she began, with a small shrug, "If you're going to block those pathetic teenagers out of this, then go ahead," she said, grumpily. She had had enough of all the staring. She looked at Harry now, faking a smile.
"Exactly," she said, smiling for real now, "I wasn't going to let him carry on. When he hurts you, Harry, he's hurting me. I can't- I just can't bear it.." she said, with a sigh. She looked at the floor for a moment (pretending to be interested in her shoes) before glancing back up at Harry.
"Well, I approve of not going back," she muttered, rolling her eyes, "I can't face him again, I would curse him into oblivion.."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 2:56 pm

Ron had folded his arms and was glancing around the room, doing Harry's usual watch for death eaters."Yeah, that was the idea." Harry muttered, his slid his wand from his pocket, so quickly no one saw it, he muttered two things first was."Muffliato." and then next was an inaudible defensive spell, he grinned and began talking louder, knowing no one would hear him."Aww, Hermione I honestly don't deserve you, or you Ron." He added as Ron raised his head shrugging."I didn't so anything, it was Hermione." Harry sighed, wanting to disagree but thought better of it."Yeah but what will we do now?, back to school or wander around or, hmm Ron didn't you say about the tents Mr Weasley gave us?"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 pm

Hermione sat there, thinking. She didnt seem to be listening to Harry, nor Ron. She stared at her hands, the frown on her face remaining intact.
"Harry," she said, all of a sudden, "We have to go back to Hogwarts." She did not elaborate the subject, but stared at him, hoping that he would realise what she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:23 pm

Harry sighed, sitting there too, his green eyes swept the bar a second and he tapped his fingers absentmindedly on the wooden top of the small table. Ron frowned, looking for Harry and to Hermione and then blinked, acknowledging the situation but didn't speak. Harry jumped slightly and then glanced to her."Oh-..." He nodded, knowing immediately and sighed."Can't Dumbledore do it?" He wondered, biting his lip, he knew it was being stupid."Fine I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:28 pm

Hermione watched him intently, her expression full of seriousness.
"Harry, you should know by now, that you would probably have to carry on," she said wisely. Where were these words coming from? She had no idea..
She glanced at Ron and stood up, holding out her hand towards Harry.
"Harry, come with me for a moment," she said, distractedly.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:54 pm

Harry frowned seeing her seriousness, he shuddered and nodded."Thats the plan, like I said..I will carry on and destroy Voldemort no matter what I have to sacrifice." He shook his head slowly as Ron raised his own, now filled with suspicion."Sure." Harry muttered, raising himself from the table, he smile wryly and looked around."Where we going?" He asked, taking her warm palm.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:03 pm

Hermione didnt answer, but lead the way out of the door and outside. Here, she crossed the road, over towards a dark alleyway, where they could not be seen. She leaned against the wall, watching Harry anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Harry blinked as he was lead into the darkness, Ron's chair scraped and he watched them go quietly, his hand brushed against his wand and he inhaled, slowly. Once in the alleyway, Harry looked across to her, fear flickering across his handsome set in features."Hermione?" He asked quietly, his voice steady, just.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Remus looked at his belongings as he stood at the front door, there was so little he had, he decided that there was little point in taking them with him. He didn't even know where he was going. He left his things by the door, the broom and the case, the only things he took was the clothes he wore and at the little money he had from teaching.

He walked out the door and out into the darkened street. He needed a stiff drink after the evening. He was soon outside the pub with his money in hand. He saw the others walking out and frowned slightly before walking past them.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Hermione, again, did not answer. She took a deep sigh and took his hand, squeezing it gently.
"I'm scared for you, Harry," she whispered, closing her eyes, "You do know that I am always here for you, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Harry's heart spluttered somewhere under his clothes and skin, his face was turning whiter, he now looked horrified."Your scarying me.." He corrected, blinking as he rubbed his thumb down the back of her hand."Hermione...don't be scared for me, I'm fine." He moved closer to her, infront of her and bit a layer skin of his lip."Yes, I'm here for you too."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:37 pm

Hermione shook her head.
"No, Harry. You're not taking this seriously. I have to be one of the most wanted people around right now. I know what it feels like to be you. I cant actually believe you act so fine with it, whilst in front of me.."
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:54 pm

Harry gulped, a rare pain, he was used to the pain of course but is was opening slowly and Hermione was there."No..please.." He pleaded to himself, he blinked and shook his head listening to her."I am, more than you know." He whispered."What you want me to do Hermione break down?" He questioned, his eyes wide, he shook his head and backed into the wall, dropping her hand, the pain was filling him and soon he couldn't breathe, his head thrashed to the side and he bit hard on his tongue, causing him more pain just different."Go, please...you can't see it." He urged to her, pleading in his tone, if he broke properly infront of her, he would scare her, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:03 pm

Hermione opened her mouth to speak. She watched him, a little scared.
"Harry, I-" she began. What was going on? His words were scarying, aswell as how he was acting.
"H-Harry, are you alright?" she asked, her recently dropped hand shaking.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Harry shook his head, he hadn't wanted this, he hadn't wanted to scare her, he wrapped a hand around his chest, finding it easier to breathe and slid down the wall."I'll be fine..." He said cautiously, his words coming out as a gasp, his neck flexed worse than ever and this time a small hiss escaped his lips, which wasn't his own really."Go." He ordered as he let out a small howl like a screech."G-Get me help." He muttered holding onto the wall with his hands, she had let him express them to her, he needed an adult now, anyone.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:18 pm

Remus had gotten his dish and had already demolished it, leaving nothing on the plate, he had also gulped down his whiskey. He hadn't cared at others in the pub had looked at him as he had eaten. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve before getting up after the quicky warm-me-up before he was to leave and decided what he was going to do, he did regret snapping at Harry the way he had, but his parents had made him the person he was, supporting him through his childhood, it was just a shock to hear Harry, but the upset from what was said to him, but he knew Harry and his friends, they were more than friends, they were his family.

He got up and made his way between the tables, finding the gaps rather narrow. He was soon at the door though, already feeling the cold from outside. He pulled his cloak around himself, ready for the chill. He opened the door and stepped outside, but almost instantly saw Hermione and Harry done the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:22 pm

Hermione gasped, kneeling down beside him.
"Harry?! Whats wrong?" she asked, her eyes wide with fear. She looke dup and down the alleyway, unable to see anything due to the darkness.
"I'm not leaving you here," she said, her voice shaking. She shook her head, her lip trembling as though she would burst into tears.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Ron had fallen asleep in the pub, oblivious to his friend's outside. Harry snarled once at her but his face softened, at the minute it was half and half."Go Hermione!" He ordered, louder."Its not me, its him you know what I am, you know who I am just go, I need help..." He spluttered clinging to the wall now with his fingers and nails, he slid further onto the ground his neck twisting uncomfortably."R-Remember me..." He begged before his eyes slowly turned red, a glint in them.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:37 pm

Remus narrowed his eyes through the darkness trying to see what was going on between them. He made his way down the alley, looking down at Harry as he slowly fell to the ground. He then looked at Hermione ".. what in Merlin's name is going on? what happened to Harry."
Remus slowly knelt down and helped Harry sit up. "..Harry? are you alright? tell me what has happened.." there was concern in his voice, no anger from earlier at all. He was like a son he never had, and would always forgive him.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 pm

Hermione, scared and close to tears, did not move. After a while, she slowly back away, tripping over a large rock. With a shriek, she fell, landing with a loud smack onto the concrete floor.
She watched Harry, horrified. What on earth was happening?
"H-Harry.." she whispered, shaking her head. She refused to believe it. She had to be dreaming, she just had to be. It was too unreal..
"No, Harry, I'm not leaving you!"
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:51 pm

Harry snarled and thrashed strongly against Remus as he was touched, he was scared what the hell was happening to him?, he couldn't be what he feared?, no it couldn't?, He shook his head and struggled away from Remus, panting heavily as he reached the wall, he clawed at it desperately, his head filling with pain."H-Hermione.." He gurgled, his body raising and tensing in a crouch spring position."K-Kill me..." He urged ignoring Remus for now, he was crouched ready to attack like an animal and he had no idea why, it was his best friend, what was making him do this?
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:55 pm

Hermione backed against the wall, sitting at the bottom of it. Her eyes were wide with fear, her hands shaking.
"Harry.. don't.." she begged, as though he was playing around. This was real, but Hermione could not find any words to say. She was left there, speechless whilst Harry looked as though he would attack her at any moment.
"K-Kill you..?" She shook her head faster than ever, a single tear trickling down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:56 pm

Remus walked infront of Harry "This isn't you Harry, you need to fight
it, you cannot let him win.. you are better than him.. no one is going
to kill you..we are here to help you... I am sorry for shouting at
you... I just want to be here for you... with all your other friends,,
we will never give up on you Harry, you are like the son I never had.."
he said putting his hands around Harry's arms to try and support him. He looked over to Hermione with sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grimmauld Christmas
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next