Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Grimmauld Christmas

Go down 
+5
Albus Dumbledore
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:59 am

Remus was silent, they were not the people he knew from weeks ago, they had changed, He didn't see what he had done wrong, he was only standing up for James and Lily, he had even tried to help Harry out in the alley, before Harry had kicked him.

He opened his door and slammed it behind him before taking his already packed belongings and his broom. He could hear Hermione and Ron still insulting him, if Remus was like they said he was, he would have let his temper go and would have been at their throats.. but he wasn't
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female
Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: n/a

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:06 am

"I'll go talk to him," she glanced at Ron and Hermione smiling. As she passed Hermione she rubbed her shoulder reassuringly, she hoped her good mood would be able to rub off on Remus a bit when she tried to calm him down. No doubt he was getting ready to leave. Not again, she thought.

Tonks jogged upstairs tripping over the steps bad enough to make her apparate the rest of the way.
"Remus?" she called through his door.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:13 am

Hermione, no matter how strangely she was reacting towards this, placed a hand on her forehead, closing her eyes.
"I honestly dont care anymore," she muttered, walking away from Ron to lean on the wall just beside the door. She rested her head on it, breathing deeply.
"Where's Sirius?" she asked, suddenly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:19 am

He looked up to the door hearing Tonks' voice. He was just on the way to the door to make his way out the house, but right now he felt trapped. "please just leave me alone Tonks, didn't you hear them? why on earth would you want to see me."
He sat down on the edge of his bed still holding his case and his broom, but tears ran down his cheeks
Back to top Go down
Ronald Bilius Weasley

Ronald Bilius Weasley

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hermione Granger (Later)

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:30 am

[ Thanks Rasa. It's good to hear from you too, I guess you know who it is then?xD

Ron sighed as he was yelled at. He agreed with Hermione of course and rubbed her shoulder's gently. He put his head next to hers, shocked at how close he was moving but didn't care, he had got over his embarrassment. He laughed loudly seeing Remus, it was Remus who made drama out of everything."Pathetic." He stopped laughing and glanced back to Tonks."Sorry about this." He smiled slightly apologetically and looked to Hermione again."You alright?" He asked gently then flinched slightly."Yeah wheres Sirius, we need him."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:39 am

(You're welcome, my friend Very Happy Thanks, well, i thought I knew but you've made me second guess myself! *feels paranoid* )

Tonks sighed, rolling her eyes slightly.
"Decent or not, I'm coming in," she opened the door and sat beside Remus before pointing to her shoulder.
"Come on, shoulder to cry on,"

She ran her hand through her hair and let out a deep breath. "You know Ron, Harry and Hermione dont hate you, but they're allowed to complain, Remus. I'm sure they know what's best for Harry,"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:41 am

Hunter finally returned, Harry in toe, he opend the door to Grimmauldholding the door open as Harry came in, closing in quitely behind them "there in the living room" he added matter-of factly and smiled briefly as he shrugged of his coat hanging it up on the peg and once again unraveled his scaf, his cheeks the usual healthy pink due to the cold and with is a rosy red nose
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male
Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: A Black, Bear-like dog.

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:45 am

Sirius apparated directly upon the top step that lead to Grimmauld Place, the door swinging open as he approached it. He stepped in, slamming the door behind himself, his temper fierce already. He stared along the hallway, noticing Ron and Hermione, instantly sensing he had missed some sort of commotion due to the tension that had greeted him. "What's happened now ?" he asked, looking from one to the other as he approached them, turning to face the sudden arrival, a questioning glare appearing as Hunter opened the door.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Reckless_Godfather.bebo.com
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:46 am

"Of course they hate me.. you have just got in.. this is just a little of what they have said to me.. I was only sticking up for Albus , James and Lily and then this happens.. I have done nothing but put them first before me.. why else would I have joined the order and gone to Hogwarts.. they are ungreatful.. and I have never met any people that can be so harsh.. I am not a animal or a monster, I am just expressing my feelings for once.. I couldn't just sit in the living room as he had a go at Lily and James to Albus, they were my best friends.. Pandora agreed with me... if they don't want me to be part of this, then I am as good as gone." he remained on the bed as he spoke fast, his head throbbed and he felt ill from the stress.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:50 am

Huter swivled, Sirius Black? Sirius Black? he thought alloud he had not even known about Sirius's envolvement, "Sirus Black?" he said in disbelief he had heard of Sirius every auror had, none had mentioned him, Hunters hand flexed in ready, either to reach for his wand, or to use wandless magic..
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:55 am

Sirius laughed coldly, finding his name being repeated quite irritating. "Yes...." he responded after a minute of glaring, prepared to draw his wand if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:56 am

[ Its Bethy Wink I'm both ]

Harry was trailing behind having moved away from Hunter, he was nervous about this and not sure, but he needed to see Hermione. He nodded, winching in pain slightly and felt his heart rate increase."You look festive." He murmured a grin forming on his lips as a laugh escaped him."Sorry." Using Hunter to forget his nerves, he continued to laugh."Mm, who brought the reindeer in?" He asked teasingly, winking to Hunter. He looked to Remus and reliefe flooded his face."Sirius." He moved to him his arms open ready to embrace him."Where have you been?, I haven't seen you in ages."

Ron had heard Harry's voice and relief flooded around his body."Mate, bloody hell, thank god." He jumped and moved to Harry nervously."Hey mate." He then looked to the door seeing Sirius and relief came again."Sirius at last." He looked to Hermione and a smile flickered on his lips."There you go, hes here."

Harry blinked."Hey mate." He looked to Hunter seeing Sirius's glare and bit his lip."Sirius this is Hunter, Hunter yes this is Sirius, my godfather." He narrowed his eyes, hardly able to get angry but was annoyed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:58 am

(I knew it was you!!!! But I didn't want to say so, When you asked me, I thought maybe I'd get it wrong and offend you. Sorry lol )

"Remus, I'm sure they were just angry with you, there is a difference between anger and hate. You've taught these kids yourself, you know how decent they are better than anyone and i'm not going to sit here and let you tell me otherwise because I know you dont believe it yourself." she patted his arm briefly.
"They can voice their feelings just as well as you can, and Pandora agreeing with you wont make a difference. This needs to be sorted properly, can all of you please agree on a mutual level that you are all entitled to the same right of speech? Like the adults you are? Come on, we're going back downstairs, I heard voices, maybe Sirius is here again, I wanted to see him, he'll want to see you,"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:00 pm

Hermione scoffed at Sirius, rolling her eyes in pure irritation.
"You honestly want to know? Go and ask Remus. I'm sure he'll explain, but obviously, rather dramatically," she said, in annoyance. She glanced sideways at Ron; seing him there seemed to calm her a little. She had no idea what had gotten into her. She was slightly stressed, and that wasn't exactly great when mixed with anger.

Hermione had closed her eyes again, meaning that she was unable to see who had just entered. She heard a new voice, but couldn't be asked to guess who it was.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:04 pm

Hunter reamined were he was, his eyes narrowed into a small catious wary gaze, his body it's self tense, he didn't say anything merely listend to Harry, but his gaze never strayed from a potential threat
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:04 pm

Managing to remain calm Sirius opened his arms, stepping towards Harry with the usual paternal grin. "Harry" he replied with forced calm, focusing on Hunter, intending on finding out who exactly he was. "Hunter ?" he repeated, the start of a laugh in his voice, the name unusual to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:10 pm

"Giomanach actually- Celtic coven name, meaning Hunter, quite fitting actually" he stated flatly, eyeing Sirius with caution still before he hung his scarf up "I shall leave you to it Harry" he nodded curtly and turned on his heel striding of down the small hallway to the living room
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:12 pm

"I don't want to go down their yet.. you wasn't here, you have just come in, they might not hate me, but they are showing they do.. they have hurt me belong belief... and they don't regret it at all, if you want you can do down, but I want some time away from them before I lose my temper or do something I regret greatly.." He rubbed his eyes and put his case down on the floor along with his broom before laying on his side with his head on the pillow wanting some people and time to cool down his temper, the on coming moon wasn;t helping either, making him a little more tetchy and more likely to lash out. "If Sirius wants to see me, he can come up when ever he wants.. I just don't think me doing down there with them scowling at me, is a wise idea.. thank you for coming to talk to me.."
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Sirius gave a mocking smile, glaring after Hunter the second he had his back turned. He mumbled something under his breath before turning to Harry, hearing muffled voices from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:17 pm

[ Okay sorry :L ]

Harry took hold of his and embraced him tightly."I missed you, alot." He murmured stepping back next to him."Sirius." He warned quietly before looking to Hermione with wide eyes, he didn't speak to her and side stepped closer to Sirius."I need to talk to you." He whispered hurriedly.

Ron bit his bottom lip and shivered slightly."Hey Sirius, we also need to speak to you, the there of us." He looked to Hunter and frowned softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:18 pm

Hermione finally opened her eyes, feeling calmer and a lot more relaxed. Why was it, everytime she came to her senses, more people appeared. There, standing before her, was one person she had never met. She frowned, looking at him for a moment. Who was it? She couldn't help but think that he wasn't at all bad looking..
"Harry!" she gasped, finally waking up. Thoughts of earlier events rushed back to her, causing her smile to fade.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:20 pm

Tonks listenend intently to Remus and nodded as he did so, "Ok, If that's what you need. Just dont leave, Ok? None of us want that," she smiled at him warmly, placing her hand over his for a brief moment before getting.

"I hope you dont mind, But I wanted to see Sirius and the others, I will be up here soon again to make sure you're alright. They think very highly of you, Remus, as you do of them. Difference of opinion is not worth the loss of friendship, see you in a minute,"

Tonks got up and closed the door behind herself, wanting to give him the time he needed alone.
She jogged downstairs and looked around the corridor for Sirius.
"Sirius!" she grinned, "What did I miss?" she asked, still feeling some sort of tension like she had before. She seemed to miss everything these days.
"Is someone bothering you?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:23 pm

Hunter glanced around the living room, he spotted the girl sitting there, he gave a friendly wink, he knew of course who she was, wether or Not Hermione knew him was diffrent, putting on a chrade as he often did he left the living room whistling lightly, as he headed to the kitchen to put the kettle on, he cast out his senses slightly Tonks and Remus were upstairs, Pandora was about..somewhere..and of course there was Hermione, Ron and Harry and..Sirius..
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black

Sirius Black

Male

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:26 pm

Sirius nodded at them both, gaining control of his temper. "Kitchen ?" he offered, starting to stroll towards it, eager to know the details. Hearing the familiar voice of Tonks he turned swiftly back around, beaming up momentatrily at her. "Kitchen." he repeated, slightly angrily.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Hermione smiled at Hunter, having instant thoughts; maybe he wasn't so odd after all. She watched him walk off, her head tilted to the side. She shook her head, quickly, feeling a little dazed. What on earth.. ?
She looked awkwardly at Ron, a little confused.
"Where're you going?" she asked, an eyebrow raised. She was sure Sirius was beckoning him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grimmauld Christmas
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next