Knights of Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
HP Webmasters Community
VOTE FOR US
VOTE FOR US
EVERY VOTE COUNTS
MORE VOTES
=
MORE MEMBERS!

Harry Potter Topsites

Top SciFi Fantasy Sites
Top Site Lists

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff Members
Admins

Harry Potter Music
Christmas at Hogwarts
Hedwigs Theme
Prologue

To Get the best out of
this
Open a NEW TAB [Page]
This way.. you can have
music on while posting

More coming Soon

Marauders Map
Top posters
Pandora Gryffindor
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Hunter Niall
A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Vote_lcapA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Voting_barA Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Gabriel-demorre
Shadow wolf
Sirius Black
Harriate-L-Riddle
Nymphadora Tonks
The Weekly Prophet
Welcome
 to the
 Weekly
Prophet Office
Read All the Up-to-date
NEWS
&
Issues Here
~~~~~~

Chat Box
Events

Seasonal Infomation

December

Snow         XMAS!

Moon Phase
CURRENT MOON
Divination Crystal Ball
Promote Our Site
Add
Knights Of Hogwarts
To
Your Site

Copy The Image Above
Http: address is
Embedded

or

Ask a Admin for the HTML
In Exchance we will
add your site to ours
!

*Afflicates*

A Grimmauld Christmas

Go down 
+5
Albus Dumbledore
Professor R.J.Lupin
Harry James Potter
Hermione Jean Granger
Pandora Gryffindor
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female
Number of posts : 82
Year : Graduated
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Character sheet
Social Status: Single
My Other Half:
Animagus: n/a

A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:41 pm

"Oh Merlin, I'm going to cry," she mumbled placing her hands over her
face. "But
why did I say that? I've known you for years, Hunter. I'm the biggest
idiot in London-Scrap that-The world even. You're the kindest guy I
know..." she was trully baffled by herself. She seriously didn't even
consider the tutoring, see Tonks, this is what happens when you dont
show your face for a while.

Shut up.

"Of course you'll be seeing more of me at work," she laughed nervously,
she'd forgoten about work, she only had to have the best boss around
and insult him flat out didn't she? "I still am so sorry, to all of
you. I'm
turning into my grandmother...so help me I am." she muttered turning
her back to them briefly, knowcking her side on the table. Tonks winced and turned around again folding her arms.

She could only hope Pandora never heard of her
accusation to her partner, she'd hex her into the next life...not that she didn't deserve it.

She looked up as Harry left, "Wait!" Too late, he's gone, Tonks bit her lip. Well hopefully he'd be back soon.
Memo to me, never have children, you will no doubt lose them within the first hour of birth, she thought.

"I hope he'll be ok, Is everyone else....Ok?" she asked, looking particularily at Hermione, feeling helpless. "I'll be upstairs, unless anyone wants anything, then I'll be happy to get it..."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Character sheet
Social Status: Dating
My Other Half: Ron Weasley (Later)
Animagus: No

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm

Last edited by Hermione Jean Granger on Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/FascinatingRunes
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male
Number of posts : 294
Year : 5th
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Character sheet
My Other Half: Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:44 pm

Ron settled down near her biting his lip."Hermione, do you think Harry's left us?" He asked quietly and then noticed the spider, he shrieked and leapt up, looking petrified."Bloody hell!" He muttered, his hands shaking as he drew his wand pointing at the small spider. His hands shook harder as he tried to keep the wand steady, thinking of a spell he could use against it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.harryhatesvoldy.bebo.com
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:48 pm

"What? Where did he go?" she asked, sitting bolt upright. She sighed and nodded, "Well, I'm sure he'll be back. He wouldn't go anywhere without telling us, would he?" She didnt sound reassured.
"Come on," she said, leaving the kitchen and entering the living room, where Hunter was sat alone. She sat down in the chair opposite him.
"Sorry about all that. I'm a little confused myself.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male
Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Character sheet
Social Status: Engaged
My Other Half: Pandora Gryffindor
Animagus: Owl

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Hunter looked up To tonks and smiled to her as she babbled about her aplogies and self-degrading "Tonks.." he said again with a small gentle laugh "Please it's perfectly fine, no need to feel terrible," he shrugged unabashed by the accusations he probably got them alot behind his back, he smiled again "Relax Tonks," he shook his head with a smile "i'll see you later" he smiled then read his book for a moment before hearinf Ron Hunter got up instantly instintivly and looked around to see nothing then to follow Ron's gaze to the small spider, Hunter chuckled lightly and moved over to it taking the spider within his hand cupped, he headed to the window, opening it and dropped the spider out onto one of the bushes. before he shut the window again. and turned to hermione who now adressed him he shook his head "no harm done" he mused, and moved back to the sofa, and picked up his book resting it in his lap he then removed his glasses and looked to her "it's as i said perfectly fine, I no doubt get that alot, it's not something i do intentionally"
Back to top Go down
Pandora Gryffindor
Headmistress
Pandora Gryffindor

Female
Number of posts : 540
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Character sheet
My Other Half: Hunter Niall
Animagus: Black Panther

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:53 pm

Pandora eased down the stairs, after hearing voices. She brightened up seeing Hunter had returned. Then seeing Tonks was there too.

"Sorry everyone..I had to have a lay down..not been feeling to well. Is everything alright? Not sure I can handle it if it's not", she laughed lightly.

"How are you Tonks", she asked making her way over to Hunter. "How are things", she whipered by his side?
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhogwarts.friendhood.net
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:57 pm

Ron shuddered, his eyes remaining on the spider."I don't know, he disapeared into thin air, using his cloak." He shook his head slowly and bit his bottom lip again."Hermione, I'm not sure, Harry isn't himself and hes alone, outside with V-Voldemort around." His eyes widened and he gulped before nodding and following her, he turned away from the spider feeling sick and stuffed his wand away as Hunter removed the small creature."Thanks." He muttered grateful, looking to the hall."Whos going after Harry?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 2:58 pm

Hunter lifted his head to see Pandora above him slightly he smiled "okay yes, Ron had a small go at a Spider, mis-communication was had, but now sorted, and Harry's just gone out briefly for fresh air, don't worry, he's safe i can still sense him slightly, he's just down the road." he smiled and marked his page again placing the book and his glasses ontop on the table, picking up his herbal tea he finished it off, but cupped his mug still for the small warmth. and he replied to Ron "no one, Harry wanted to be alone, so allow him that time, he's safe, he's within range, and he'll come back when he's ready"
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:06 pm

Hermione sighed, pulling her knees up to her chest in the armchair and pushing back her long curls, sighing heavily.
"I think he's right, Ron. That's what he said to you when he left, right?" she asked. She hadn't been there afterall. She she seated herself alone in the kitchen, staring thoughtfully up at the spider.
She looked over at Pandora, shooting her a reproachful look, glancing at Hunter, then turning back to Ron.
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:08 pm

Harry sighed and glanced around, the air whipping at his cheeks making him cooler, his temperature had rose been stuck in a room full of people and he walked silently around before entering the park, rubbing his head and scar. He slid onto a swing and sat there in the silence trying to drop his headache and scar aching.

Ron glanced to Pandora and frowned."It was massive." He shook his head, he didn't want to think of spiders and then glanced to Hunter worriedly."Oh okay.." He nodded and looked to Hermione slightly reassured now Pandora was here, Hunters partner."If you sure." He muttered to Hunter again before sighing."Yeah but Hermione, you know what he has on his mind.."
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:18 pm

"I know, Ron.." she said, "I don't know. You didn't see him earlier. His eyes.. I didn't know what was going on. It wasn't normal.." she hesitated; she looked close to tears, "Ron, I don't know if I can ever look at him the same way.." she whispered. She hoped this wasn't true. She loved Harry too much to think this.
"I think I'm going to go find him.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Niall
Professor
Hunter Niall

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:20 pm

Hunter looked to Hermioned and Ron "I'm sure Harry will be perfectly fine he has his invisibility cloak, he's in the park, if he goes any further i'd loose him but i can still jsut about sense him there" he added he didn't notice what looks where shared "Harry is capable you as his best friends should know that, give him time, he'll come back, he promised he would" he added then looked to hermione "no the best thing you can do for him hermione is to leave him be for the moment, trust me, i've spoken to Harry about this when he left before, he needs this time alone hermione you have to give him that" he then looked up to Pandora "don't worry.." he assured her and leaned up a fraction not quite reaching her lips so he kissed just under her jaw before he looked back to the other two "anyway, it's Christmas soon, what say you that we liven up this place alittle, christmas decorations?" he offer then smiled to Pandora, decorating was he knew Pandora's specialty, he then rose and took his empty glass out to the kitchen and washed it up, thoughful.

(i gtg people be good love ya all lol, night post tomorrow please pleaseeeee don't do to many posts lol thanks Very Happy night!

p.s i couldn't remember if decoration were up already or not lol)
Back to top Go down
Hermione Jean Granger

Hermione Jean Granger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Hermione looked back at Hunter and nodded.
"Ok.. I think you're right." She watched him kiss Pandora, shooting her a glare before picking up a random book and hiding behind it. Upside down though it was, the pictures were interesting, or so she claimed them to be.

[[ Hehehe. Byee. xxx ]]
Back to top Go down
Harry James Potter
Gryffindor Student
Harry James Potter

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Ron nodded slowly as he looked to Hermione frightened a little by her sudden tearful near enough self."Hermione, its V-Voldemort." He said the name again hardly flinching and shivered."It isn't Harry, it isn't our friend and he wasn't him self, I could see that in the pub because his eyes kept changing colour and he kept twisting his body." He frowned not sure why Harry had done that and then looked to Hermione."I'm coming too, I won't go far with you if you find, him just please don't go out alone?" He added before looking to Hunter."Maybe, Hunter is it?, its right." He looked to Hermione symapthetically relieved Pandora was there because he was sure Hunter had been flirting with Hermione. Ron shook his head slowly as he saw Hunter kiss Pandora then looked back to Hermione biting his lip again."Maybe, we did begin but then Dumbledore came and well things kicked off.."

[ Aww, night sweetheart. Love you too <3 and yeah we'll try not to :L Very Happy there half up Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Number of posts : 335

Character sheet
My Other Half:
Animagus: None

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:42 pm

Remus heard the shouts and needed to know what was going on. He popped hos legs over the side and pushed himself off the bed.

He made his way down and looked up and down the corridors ".. what is going on?" he asked half asleep and with a yawn after dozing off upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 pm

(Goodnight, have a nice sleep! Very Happy Sorry, had to go for a second. )

Tonks appeared beside Pandora and smiled taking her hand.
"Wotcher, Sorry, I zoned out for a second. It's great to see you, I'm good thank you, and yourself?"
Tonks sat down in a corner of the sofa and curled her knees to her
chest picking on a loose thread of her jeans as she listened to Ron ,
she bit her lip but stayed quiet, far more concerned with listening
than assuming this time. Where would Harry go? The graveyard?
"Hey, Remus," she greeted absent mindedly. "Feeling better?"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:00 pm

"..Hard to with all the noise" he said walking into the room yawning again ".. what happened?" he asked taking a seat next to her feeling a little uneasy about sitting with anyone else for the moment. ".. heard a lot of shouting.. " He closed his eyes for a moment before looking at his watch and seeing the time ".. getting late, is everyone staying here tonight?" he said looking back to Tonks.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:11 pm

"Umm," Tonks tried to focus on the clock. "I dont know if I'm staying yet, I'll probably remember what I came here to do in the first place in a minute," she chuckled.

"Sorry about the noise, we errr, had a few disagreements...To say the least."
she rubbed her forehead. "I'm worried about Harry, I think I'll stay til he comes back. I'm not sure about everyone else, But I'm sure they'll feel similar."
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:16 pm

"What happened this time, I am sure this isn't him, well there is something more to it than Harry just being stressed, we all are, this is the second war for me, have lost some many, but I am not biting peoples ears off, I think Dumbledore might know more than he is letting us know.. but.. well I think we will have to wait and seem.. but it doesn;t mean the others should be like him.. I am more upset with Ron and Hermione," he sighed and took his wand from his pocket and used it to accio himself a glass of wine and a few mincepies.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:27 pm

Tonks smiled faintly, "No, It's not just Harry, I never said that, but I worry about him being out there somewhere, alone, at least there are people waiting for him here."

Tonks pursed her lips and leant her head against the cushiony sofa not mentioning the other interesting conversation that had been had between them.

"Well, come sit down and relax, there's no point in fretting over anything at this time,"
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:32 pm

"..I am sitting down.."he said with a mouthful of mincrpie ".. well I forgive Harry as I know something is wrong with him, and he needs help.. the other two are another matter, they will have to see I was just supporting Albus and my friends who were killed.." He took another bit of another pie. "..I just want to get myself on track I am going to Hogwarts if they want me there or not, I need work, I need money and I need to prtect the students as best as I can.." He looked back to Tonks with some of the icing sugar on his tash. "Thank you for listening to me."
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:48 pm

"Sorry-I'm having a funny day....Harry has a band of deatheaters and the most powerful dark wizard of our time has been chasing him since birth, his life is the definition of unfaiar and incredulous," she smiled, "Still, he's such a nice kid, and he has us, thats help enough." she concluded refering to whole Order.

"Well, whatever happened between all of you I'm sure it'll be sorted out properly soon. You're all too good friends, and at times like these friendship is something not taken for granted, dont you agree?' she sighed, thinking about how hard it was to trust people these days. She looked up to smile at Remus gratefully, "It's always a pleasure, glad I can help you in someway...I Just made things worse while you were upstairs..." she winced, remembering what had ensued.
She sniffed before noticing the icing on his tash and chuckled, "You get food everywhere, you know that?" she asked him, leaning forward to rub it off gently with her thumb, then leant back against the sofa more relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:58 pm

".. what do you mean you made it worse? what did you say." he asked looking confused and and concerned. "but yes I agree friends and family are what keeps us going, that is why I hate all this.. I have no family, but my friends are as good as, and I hate fighting with them.. I am sure you know me by now to know that... but I can only take so much."

He brushed the rest off with his thumb and brushed it off on his cardigan. "Sorry.. but I can never have enough of Molly's cooking, looking forward to Christmas.." he said licking his lips, clearing feeling better after thinking about food.
Back to top Go down
Nymphadora Tonks
Ministry Member
Nymphadora Tonks

Female

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:10 pm

"I may have made an ever so slightly rash assumption-Ron isn't completely blameless in this by the way, and I could tell Harry was a little miffed about it too,"
she rubbed her arm before looking down, "Lets just say I didn't know that Hermione was going to be tutored by hunter. Ron, I'm not so sure about Harry but...anyway, Ron mumbled something under his breath and I took it very, very....literally."

"I'm sure I do know you by now," she beamed warmly, "I'm certain no one else likes to argue with you either. At least when we argue in the order, It's not out of Malice but more so concern for the people close to us...well, excepting Sirius and Severus," she laughed, brushing her hair back.

"No need to apolagise to me, It's good you're not a fussy eater. Molly's cooking is like a peace of heaven cut out and served on a plate. I'll agree there. What do you think you'll do at Christmas this year? Any special rituals you like to do for the festivities?" She grinned, yawning against the sofa, happy he was apparently feeling better.
Back to top Go down
Professor R.J.Lupin
Professor
Professor R.J.Lupin

Character sheet
My Other Half:

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:24 pm

"I think I would have to of been down here to Understand it better, but after tonight and what them brats said.. I don't blame you for getting defensive, I am sure when Christmas comes around, things will be better, I am going to see if I can stay at Pandora's with them till I have things straight and once I calm down, and they do too.. just can;t take it here, and with the full moon coming, be best for all of us if I go for a few days..I will go to the Leaky Cauldron when I can, I am sure you will be welcome there too.."

"You are right about Molly's cooking being heavenly, I wish I could cook like her, it would get me working more instead of eating all her cooking and getting fat." he chuckled before having some more wine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Grimmauld Christmas   A Grimmauld Christmas - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Grimmauld Christmas
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next